ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely updt

Ruman bond is so cute

Loved their bonding

Everyone gave a nod to ishra marriage

Finally Raman talking some sense

Shagun want to create ruckus

Updt soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting teaser

Updt soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update .

Loved it alot .

Finally ishra are behaving normally .

Loved ruman bond .

Both the families accepted ishra happily. 

Waiting for shagun's entry .

Want her to br insulted by ishita .

Updt nrxt soon 

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Would be nice if shagun is trying to bad mouth Raman to ishita n she firmly tells her that she not going to tolerate shit against her husband whether it’s good or bad! Raman should talk to ishita as they get bit comfortable about his issue!

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends

Many of you wanted update of this story so here I am enjoy reading it

pal pal bhade yeh hai Mohabbatein

Part 9

Raman knocks his room getting impatient as simmi is inside his room with Ishita on the pretext of getting ishita ready he was engrossed in his work and now he wants to get Mehta file from his room and it is locked from inside.. he gets angry and says: open the door simmi I want my file from room

Simmi shouts back: patience Bhai 

Toshi jee comes and hits Raman lightly and says: oye khotte tu yahan Kiya Kar Raha hai aur ready bhi nhe hua

Raman: Maa I have some work.

Toshi: today is your reception we have to leave for venue

Raman: maa muje konsa apki bahu ki tarhaan teen ghante lagne hai I will just change the dress but my presentation is important aur ye simmi door open nhe Kar rahi

Toshi: bus Kar Raman go and get ready

Raman: maa.. he whined and tries to oppose but toshi doesn't give a damn to him and glares at him signing him to go and get ready. Raman nods and goes to get ready defeatedly. 

After some time Raman comes out after all dressed in white sherwani. He looks at the close door of his room. He gritted his teeth in anger and tries to open the door it got open he enters the room shouting: ab dair nhe ho rahi.. aur kitna time lagy ga.. 

He finds Ishita standing her back was facing him he shook his head and and takes the Mehta file placed in racks and says: aisa konsa Kamal Kar Diya hai make up artist ne.. raho GI to sadu madrasan hi 

Ishita doesnt respond raman Looks at the bun adored with flower string he chuckles and says: can't believe it I will introduce you as my wife matarani kaise kahonga dekho ye guldasta Meri biwi hai.

Ishita gets angry listening to his comments she turns as Raman was about to pass another comment on her words died in his mouth he gets lost seeing her all decked up in blood red lehnga with golden zari work choli the mathapati was adoring her forehead while maharani haar was dangling around her neck with managalsutra she was about to say something coming forward but finding difficult to move as her duppata stuck with her sandal. Raman trance break he comes forward and helps out Ishita. 

Both were standing close lost in each other eyes. Simmi comes and clears her throat making break their trance. Simmi smiles and says: lagta hai bhaiya Bhabhi mein hi kho Gaye Hain.

Raman looks away feeling caught simmi chuckles and says: Bhabhi almost ready hai sirf aik kami hai I think you should help Bhabhi

Raman: simmi he glares at her. Simmi forward the kamarband and says: duppata to set hai sirf ye pehnana hai Bhabhi ko

Ishita looks down feeling awkward she says: simmi ye zyada nhe hogaya...

Simmi: arry Bhabhi it's maa order come one Bhai hurry up

Toshi jee enters the room and says: arry jaldi karo...humain nikalna bhi hai. Raman chal shawa mere puttar bahu ko phena day..she put the kamarband on Raman hand. Raman moves towards Ishita and puts it around her neck making all laughs.

Raman gets frustrated. Toshi: tu khota hi rahy ga jab naam hi kamarband hai to you will tie it around her waist.

Raman glares ta his mother and says: muje Kiya Pata ye sab Kiya hai maa muje nhe karna kuch khud hi pehna do apni bahu ko mein ja Raha Hoon

Ruhi enters the room happily all dressed in mini multicolor lehnga she exclaims: papa mumma kitni Sundar lag rahi Haina

Raman looks at ruhi than Ishita... He smiles and says: haan beta bohat pyaari lag rahi hain apki mumma

Toshi jee smiles and says: ruhi puttar tu hi apne papa ko bol Kay wo ye jewelry mumma ko phena dain we are getting late na

Raman shook his head and goes on his knees as he can't deny now he wraps it around her waist as his finger touches her bare waist Ishita shivers both felt their breath getting hitched. All claps happily.

Soon they moves towards the venue Raman and Ishita were seated on stage guests were coming and congratulating them little ruhi was happily looking around the lavish hotel with her romi chachu. Seeing mihir entering with business clients Raman gets up and moves towards them 

Raman was smiling and talking to mihir shagun and Ashok enters the venue and walks towards Raman Ashok greets him Raman whose expression changed seeing Ashok and shagun. Raman fakely smiles at them while shagun says:  congratulations Raman finally you are married

Raman: thanks

Mihir leaves as romi calls him. Ashok too leaves seeing Mr bansal. Shagun smiles and says: so tumhari biwi tumhari sachai janti hai I can't believe that she married to you

Raman: you don't need to worry about me

Shagun: why not Raman. We had a relationship. Tum to pagalon ki tarhan Marty thy mujh per bhool Gaye Kiya Raman

Raman: correct.. Marta tha.. that Raman who loved you once is dead I am not Raman anymore it's RKB. Saying this he walks towards Ishita who was sitting at stage while shagun fumes in anger. He stands beside Ishita as photographer ask them to pose Raman pulls Ishita closer and wraps his arms around Ishita waist who struggles to come out of his hold he whispers in her ears: come one wifey. See all are looking at us..s.m.i.l.e he stretches the word smile.

Ishita smiles Raman too smiles and both posed photographer clicks the pictures while shagun was fuming in anger seeing their closeness and happiness.

Raman finds ruhi running around while romi was guarding her. Raman calls out romi and ask him to bring ruhi at stage. Romi obliged and brought ruhi at stage Raman takes her in his arms and says: aik achi si picture click karo Meri beti Kay saath. Photographer nods and clicks their picture. Ruhi smiles and says: papa mumma Kay saath bhi. Ruhi pulls Ishita closer. Wrapping her both arms around her parents neck she smike widely making Ishita and Raman smile too they adores their ruhi happily. Photographer clicks the perfect family picture. Shagun Huff's looking at them and leaves towards Ashok.

Toshi jee comes and says: thank you thank you. you all came here and participate in our happiness. We all are very lucky to have Ishita and ruhi in our life they have lit up our house with their presence. Matarani keep my children always together and happy and save them from evil eye she eyes towards shagun and Ashok.

Toshi jee forward the sindoor to Raman and says: fill her maang Raman. Raman nods and takes the pinch of sindoor and fills her partition all claps happily

Soon Raman and Ishita were surrounded by media waiting to get answers from Raman. Raman pulls his girls closer and says: I am glad you all came here.

Media: RKB tell me something about how you met Ishita jee how you fall in love and got married

Raman looks at Ishita and says:  we met due to our little angel.. ruhi. Coincidentally we became neighbors. Gradually we falls in love and got married... Our angel ruhi brought us together he kisses ruhi lovingly

All were awe looking at them. Media persons turn towards Ishita and asks: what was the quality that pulled you towards Raman.. Ishita looks at Raman who smiles fakely at her. Ishita remember their frequent meeting and says: he is very humble and soft spoken

Raman: that's all... Enjoy the party. Party was on all swing Raman got call from one of his old client for congratulating him for marriage. He talks with him and ends the call he turns and finds shagun standing he chuckles and says: you don't have any shame..

Shagun: you are faking this all na

Raman: sorry to brust your bubble shagun I am not faking this. We are married and I am very happy with my family.. you know my wife and little daughter.

He turns to leave but stops as shagun says: to hide your inability that you can't become father you married Ishita as she has daughter

Raman clutches his fist in anger shagun says: you have made this Castle on the base of lie I will not let isheeta life ruin because of you .

Raman turns and angrily shouts: don't you dare shagun.. wait.. no.. Kar lo Jo karna hai I will not let you to ruin my life again phele mein sirf Raman tha asani say toot Gaya lekin ab mein Raman bhalla Hoon I will give it back to you. He warns and leaves from there making shagun shocked.

That's it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also 

Love

Riddi

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved the kamarbandh scene 💕

Toshiji knows how to make raman understand 😁😉

Ishita doesn’t know his truth yet☹️😕

She just wants ruhi’s happiness 

This shagun 😤

But how will ishita react when she’ll know raman’s medical condition 🤔🤫

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant and fantastic update 

Really amazing yaar 

Well written  dear 

ishra are behaving like normal couple 

Ruhi was enjoy with raman and ishita 

Loved ruman bond .

They family pic

Raman fill her maang loved it 

Shagun is disgusting 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon dr plz 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzz update soon dr plz 

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update please update next part soon to know what will Shagun do now 

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hope ishra fall in love soon. And give these evils a thappad..