Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Can we get an early update please 😋

Hehehehe pata nahi ðŸ¥±

hahajaja thumbnail

Thanks for PM and password.

I fail to understand how the kids of the both the families have been brought up. One couldn’t take rejection. Another one was forced to act in a certain way and last one, couldn’t cope up with the standards set for him by his family. 

Geet planning to kill Nitya was something I couldn’t believe. That girl has gone mad. She even asked to kill everyone who came in her way of killing Nitya. She needs help. 

What do I say of Maan’s parents? What can be expected from them? They are responsible for Maan’s current condition. I wish Ankush and Nitya don’t get lost cos of them. Ankush is the only sensible person in the family but for how long will he be able to face everything?

I wonder what has Geet planned now. It will create problems for her only in the end.

Looking forward to the next. Update soon.

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG!!!!!! this Geet is very dangerous , she tried to kill Nitya 2 times as now Ankush is her obsession but these two incidents pushed Ankush to marry Nitya, I think Arpita should not invite Geet,s parents , can,t she understand what Geet,s is going through, now Geet is planning to insult the new wedded couple in front of media, eagerly waiting for Khurana,s reaction especially Maan

Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 8.

Nice update.

Geet is obsessed to win Ankush and she plans to kill Nitya first time Maan saved her and Geet was irritated and on second attempt to it fail now Ankush was alert and kept bodyguards for Nitya. Now he cant bear it anymore so Ankush told his decision to his parents and was about to leave the mansion but his mom handled the situation and made Samarth agree for this marriage. And this news made Geet completely blind in revenge and she is waiting to insult them in the party..

Thanks for the pm dear.

Waiting for next update......

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 9

Wait for pw..... Stay safe...

shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thnks for pm 

Commented on blog

Edited by shalinimaaneet - 3 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for pm n pw

commented on blog

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow so maan knew it was geet who tried to harm Nithya. Hmm. He saved her. Maan is saying ankush knows it is geet but does he know!!!But has he not made the situation worse now. He has insulted her far more   Scared now what geet is going to do  she is absolutely mad now 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Now this is getting really scary

Geets obsession about these things are really dangerous, so maan again saved ankush fiance life he might have ankush but in some corner of his heart he has love for his brother which he doesn't want to show may be due to his upbringing or may he due to his parents.

Geet now has become like a devil who would fo anything to take revenge and I think in this she might wanna destroy maan as he has hurt her more.

Continue soon 

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey,

thanks for the update and Pm...

Great Update...

Geet convinced her parents to go to the party... Nobody knows whats in her mind...

i really loved the confrontation between Maan and Geet..it felt good to see that Maan cared for his brother and he wanted to be there for him...he actually had all the proofs to show Geet.. Again saved Nitya from her

Maan is smart guy he thinks he can blackmail geet and get money out of her rather then asking his parents for starting a new project...

Felt sorry for Geet as she is feeling rejected but not sure if she deserves this or not..lets see what she does to these brothers..