ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 25

Posted: 3 years ago

Super awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Awesome update dear... 

Thank you for the pm 

Amazing update

Iyers and bhallas reached their society they had many questions in their mind raman got call he was talking ishita stopped reaching in corridor she looked bhalla house than iyer house toshiji asked her to come in bhalla house they will talk mr.iyer came there and said there is nothing to talk he said what Pathak was saying she and raman are married he will not accept this marriage raman must have forced her he was taking ishita raman held her hand he asked toshiji to welcome ishita and ruhi he said ishita is his wife now he was calling her wifey she glared at him he asked mr.iyer to come at bhalla house for tea they will talk all bhallas were looking at raman for answer he said they will talk on tea and asked everyone to rest he took ishita to his room she saw his room was very simple he went to freshnup he came after that he asked her to freshnup I found their fight cute raman is so naughty Ishita got to know raman had bribed judge to get custody ishita again and again was asking raman why he married her he asked her not to taste his patients ishraru scene was cute raman told iyers and bhalla he got married to Ishita to save his reputation and ishita wanted ruhis Custody toshiji said but marriage doesn't happen like this raman asked her not to worry ruhi called raman papa that was so beautiful raman got emotional all got their answer waiting for more ruman moments

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Superb update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Lovely update .

Mr iyer don't wanted ishita to go to bhalla's but Raman authoritatively told ishita to come with him .

Though their parents were not accepting the situation Raman was least interested in it .

Ishita is also bitter to him but love Ruman bond alot. Last scene was too good ,loved it .

Updt next soon 

Plzzzz

Update 

Soon

Dear

Eagerly 

Waiting 

Next 

Update 

Soon

pal pal bhade ye hai Mohabbatein

Part 8

Ruhi looks at Raman and says: papa... Ruhi Kay papa.. time freezes for Raman who was in another world listening to ruhi. Raman takes ruhi in bone crushing hug and showers kisses on her little face Ishita tears up seeing Raman and ruhi together while others got their answer that may be it was Destiny plan to bring Raman Ishita and ruhi together binding them in inseparable bond. Ruhi was getting fatherly love and affection for the first time in her life she looks at Raman smiling ear to ear while Raman was getting emotional. A lone tear fall from his eyes while ruhi hurriedly wipes it and says: papa no crying. 

Raman smiles and says: yes my big girl when I have got such a cute little princess why I will cry. He takes her in his arms and looks at family and says: do you all have any questions

Mrs iyer held Ishita hand and takes her towards Raman who was looking at them. Mrs iyer makes Ishita stands with Raman and says: Raman.. my Ishita and ruhi has faced alot in their life. I am entrusting them with you I hope you will not break my trust.

Mr iyer glares at madhvi and says: never think that they are alone if I ever got to know that you have hurt them I will not spare you duniya Kay liye tum hogay RKB...

Raman chuckles listening to him and says: there is nothing to worry about them Mrs iyer and Mr iyer. I know how to fulfil my responsibility

Mrs iyer: Raman.. we will be happy if you call us Amma appa just like Ishita.

Raman nods while Mr bhalla comes forward and says: your daughter is now our daughter. I know everything happened so fast but I know matarani will make everything fall in their own place we just have to be little patient. I can assure you that Raman will never hurt them 

Toshi: haan madhu bhalla jee is right. Tu aik dam befikr hoja.

Mrs iyer folds her hand in gratitude while Raman phone rings he excuses himself and went away after making ruhi stand there. All were looking at Raman retreating figure. Mr and Mrs iyer leaves from there. Ishita was feeling awkward she held ruhi hand and was looking down. Romi smiles and says: Bhabhi. AP Ruhi ky saath room mein Jain rest karain Bhai to ab late ayengay. By God Sachi bataon Bhai to aik dam workaholic Hain.

Ishita smiles listening to romi and says: wo muje kuch saman Lena hai appa Kay Ghar say ruhi ka kiya tum ruhi Kay saath rahogay

Romi smiles and pulls ruhi cheeks and says: why not Bhabhi ruhi chuhi is so cute chal ruhi chachu Kay saath we will play video games

Both leaves while Ishita too leaves for iyer house. She silently goes to her room and start packing the necessary things Mrs iyer too come and start helping her. After packing Ishita held the bag and says: Amma.. appa

Mrs iyer: ishu you know na your father is so protective for you. He will understand soon

Ishita: meine Jo Kiya ruhi Kay liye Kiya

Mrs iyer: I know beta parents sacrifice everything for their kids. But remember this my dear although this relation is some kind of compromise but still you both are married to each other legally you should give your best to make this relation work

Ishita looks at her mother and leaves from there silently without answering her.

Later at night, Ishita was making ruhi sleep. Raman enters the room and find Ishita and ruhi laying in bed. He goes to get freshen up. After sometime Raman came out and find ruhi sleeping Ishita straighten herself and was about to get up. Raman sign her to stop he walks towards her and sit beside her. He was about to say something when Ishita shows him palm and says: before you start your rant like wify darling etc I want to make this clear that you should behave like mature person you are behaving weird

Raman smiles and says: okay I will not call you wifey okay... Ishita.. after reception we have to go back to Mumbai as I have some work there. Okay

Ishita nods and says: thank you that you didn't lied to our family 

Raman: Sach to Sach hai Ishita. Wesy bhi If I would have liked to them we had to continue the drama of wifey pretending that we are happy with each other.

Ishita nods. Raman continues to says : Ishita we are mature enough to talk like audlt I want to make few things clear I have my own reason to marry you although it's not important that you know them. I promise you that I will never back off from your and ruhi responsibility. 

Ishita nods and says: ruhi is very fragile Raman she never had father love in her life never hurt her ever. I don't expect anything from you to Meri chinta na karain.

Raman: great. Let's sleep. Ishita nods and lies down beside ruhi Raman too takes the other side and turn to sleep. Ishita was looking at ceiling still thinking about her marriage. Raman turns and looks at Ishita a mischievous smile spread over his face. He says: good night wifey have a sweet dreams. He chuckles while Ishita glares at him. Raman says: you know you look funny when your nose turn red in anger.

Ishita turns at other side and closes her eyes to sleep while Raman says: how mean at least wish me back

Ishita turn and looks at Raman and says: good night have lot of nightmares.

Raman smirks and says: you are wishing me to have dreams of yourself. Tumhara sapno mein Ana nightmare say Kam thori hai

Ishita: unbelievable

Raman was about to answer her when ruhi turns to him and put her legs on his stomach and hugs him Raman smiles and kisses her forehead and says: sleep well dear 

Next day

Shagun was trying to curl her hairs Ashok comes and says: we have to go to dehli. Shagun looks at him and says: anything special. Ashok nods and replies: it's reception party of Raman bhalla and his wife

Shagun gets shocked she shook her head and says: it's not possible. Raman can't marry anyone else

Ashok: but it's true. We have got invitation tonight is their reception. You know he was really married to that Ishita iyer.

Shagun: there is something fishy 

Ashok: shagun leave it yaar humain kiya saying this Ashok leaves while shagun throws the comb angrily and says: you can't be Happy Raman she smiles sadistically. 

Otherside, Raman comes out of the washroom after having shower towel was wrapped around his lower body Ishita who was trying to put flower strands in her hairs shouts and closes her eyes Raman turns at otherside and says: what the hell tum yahan Kiya jar rahi ho kuch to sharam karo Ishita

Ishita: you sick man I'm your legally wedded wife this room is mine also itne manners to tumhain hone chahiye thy to come out of washroom after dressed

Raman: bas lecture dete rehna he walks towards her while Ishita looks at his well built body she moves back Raman smirks and takes the shirt from bed and says: stop staring at me don't you dare to take advantage of me he wears his shirt. Ishita glares at him and turns to leave but Raman held her hand and says: ye Kiya hai wifey... Gamla ban Kay kiyon ghome ki planning kar rahi ho. He opens her hairs and fixes the flower strands Ishita looks at him and says: stop this wifey rant Raman

Raman: ab tum muje aise ghoor rahi thi jaise kha jaogi. 

Ruhi enters and says: papa.. Raman turns and looks at ruhi who was also dressed in pink kurti shalwar. She shows off and says: mein kaisi lag rahi Hoon. Raman takes her in his arms and says: gorgeous bacha.. 

Ruhi: ye muje Dadi ne Diya aur ready bhi Kiya. 

Raman: Kiya baat hai.

Ruhi: Dadi AP dono ko neeche bula rahi hai Pooja Kay liya jaldi Chalo papa mumma.

Raman and Ishita smiles at ruhi and leaves the room. Both performs Pooja together and takes blessing from elders. Toshi jee gives lot of gifts to Ishita and Ruhi and says: itne Kam time mein itna hi manage Kar paye.

Ishita: iski Kiya zarorat this aunty jee

Toshi jee glares at her and says: aunty kise bola mummy jee bol

Ishita nods. Toshi jee shows Ishita a designer lehnga in Golden and red combination with pure zari work and says: you will wear this tonight dekh ruhi Kay liye bhi chota da lehnga mangwaya hai acha laga tujhe

Ruhi gets fascinated with the new dress while Ishita was happy seeing bhallas love for ruhi and herself. Raman makes face and says: maa don't tell me you have brought something for me also you know na I don't wear these type of clothes

Toshi : to turn apne reception pay wo suit pehe ga. Dekh Raman puttar Mera bohat armaan that tujhe sherwani mein dekhne ka agar tune Shaadi humare samne ki hoti to mein reception pay kuch modren clothe arrange karwa let per ab I want to see you and Ishita dressed like bride and groom. Tu mere liye itna nhe Kar sakta

Raman shook his head and says: okay maa don't blackmail mein pehan longa me. Ab Khushi.

Toshi jee smiles and says good ji good

Ishita was noticing all this silently she was getting to see new side of Raman. She thought that she judged Raman too quickly. She should try to understand him.

That's it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

Superb update

Ruhi again called raman papa he got emotional he hugged ruhi and kissed her he was teary ruhi wiped his tears all got their answer thinking destiny have brought ishraru together ishita was emotional seeing ruhi getting fatherly love raman asked all if they got their answer all nodded amma took ishita towards him and made her stand beside him she said ruhi and ishita have gone through alot keep them happy raman nodded mr.iyer glared at his wife and warned raman not to hurt ishru raman assured him he will never bhallas too assured iyers ishru will be happy with raman amma and appa went to iyer house raman had some work so he left loved how romi was trying to make ishita comfertable ishita asked romi to handle ruhi she went to bring her and ruhis stuffs it was night ishita was making ruhi sleep when raman came loved ishra talk raman is so cute and naughty morning scene was funny loving ruman bond bhallas are so nice they are treating ruhi so nicely huh shagun what she thinks she is hope she will not create any problem for ishra ishita is seeing raman in light that is a nice thing

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Nice update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Nice... Hope ishra fall in love very soon