Awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A very nice teaser please update soon to know how will Raman make her fall for him 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update...

Raman was happy to have Ishita near him..

None believes that Raman fell in love..

Shagun is clinging..

Ishita was disgusted to see Raman and Shagun so close in office..

Sr.Bhallas wanted Raman to marry Shagun..

Plz update soon.

Thank you...

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice teaser..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part=3

Next day

Raman was in very angry mood after argument with mr bhalla and he was scolding everyone in the office for not working properly while all were scared seeing him in so angry ishita reaches office little late as she went to hospital with amma for her regular checkup so she got late she was going towards raman's cabin when naina comes to her and stops her

N: ishita tum raman sir ke paas jaa rahi ho?

( ishita are you going to raman sir?)

I: haa kya hua sir aaye nahi kya?

N: ishita aaj sir bhot gusse mai hai abhi tum unke saamne maat jao sara gussa tum par nikal denge unko late aane wale log bilkul nahi passand aur tum unki pa ho ab to bhagwan hi tumhe bachaye unke gusse se

( ishita sir is really angry today so don't go in front of him now he will get angry at you he doesn't like people who come late and you are her pa now only god can save you)

She said making ishita scared she went towards his cabin with slow steps she knocks the door but he didn't reply she hear him shouting at someone

R: i said get out gaurv mujhe tumhari explanation nahi sunni

( i said get out gaurav i don't need any explanation) 

G: i am sorry sir main sach keh raha hoon meri tabiyat thik nahi thi iss liye main kal nahi aaya

( i am sorry sir trust me sir i was not well that's why i couldn't come last day) 

R: oh just shut up tum bimar the to main kya karu yaha sab log bimar pad jayege aur ghar pe beth jayege to kaam koun karega? Ye sab sirf tumhare excuses hai i don't want to listen anything just go to your work agar agli baar aisa kuch hua to office aane ki zaroort nahi hai

( oh just shut up you was ill so what can i do? If everyone here will fall ill then who will do work? It's just your excuses i don't want to listen anything just go to your work don't repeat it again)

He said shouting at him while gaurv leaves from there ishita got scared

I: murgan please save me from this ravan kumar

She said and knocks the door of cabin

R: come in

He said while ishita went inside he was busy in his laptop ishita looks at him and went towards him with slow steps scared of his reaction and in this process she bangs with side table making vase fall down and it break down into peaces ishita gots scared while raman got angry and he start shouting without looking at the person

R: are you blind dikhayi nahi deta kya?

( are you blind ishita can't you see)

He said shouting but stops looking at her

I: i am so sorry sir i

She said all scared while raman got up seeing her he gets lost in her she was wearing blue colour anarkali suit her hair were open tied with clature   she was looking very simple yet beautiful his all anger melt seeing her

I: i am sorry sir main saaf kar deti hoon

( i am sorry sir i will clean it)

Her voice bring her out of his world she bend down and start picking the broken pieces of vase a piece of vase pricks in her finger making it bleed she winced in pain and hold her finger while raman comes towards her running

R: ishita kya kar rahi ho tum? Tumhe kya zaroort hai ye sab karne ki dikhao mujhe zada to nahi lagi

( ishita what are you doing? You don't need to do all this show me)

He said holding her hand while she looks at him

R: tumhe ye sab karne ki koi zaroort nahi hai you should be careful lag gayi naa

( you don't need to do anything you should be careful)

I: it's ok sir main thik hoon

( it's ok sir i am fine)

She said taking her hand out of his hold

R: ishita please dekho kitna khoon beh raha hai chodo isse and come with me

(ishita please see it's bleeding so much leave it come with me)

He said and take her with him he made her sit on the chair and bring the first aid box and start cleaning blood from her finger while she closed her eyes feeling pain he put bandage on her finger while she looks at him

R: zada dard to nahi ho raha?

( is it paining?)

He said making her look at him he was holding her hand in his she feel awkward and take her hand out of his hold

I: i am fine sir thank you

She said and got up while he looks at her

I: i am sorry sir meri wajeh se wo vase toot gya and i am sorry aaj main late ho gayi actually main amma ke saath hospital gayi thi unke regular checkup ke liye i am sorry aaj ke baad mai late nahi hougi main sachi keh rahi hoon ye excuse nahi hai trust me

( i am sorry sir i broke that vase and i am sorry i got late today actually i went to hospital with my amma for her regular checkup sorry sir i will not be late again it's not a excuse trust me)

She said while he smiles looking at her

R: i trust you ishita it's ok

He said while she looks at him shocked

R: tumhari amma ko bhi tumhari zaroort hai tum chathi to aaj ke din off le sakti thi anyways ab to tum aa gayi ho agli baar jab bhi koi kaam ho tum mujhe phone karke bata dena main tumhe mera personal number de duga ok

( your amma needs you you can take leave for today but anyways now you have come next time if you have any urgent work you can inform me you can call me i will give you my personal number)

He said while ishita was still shock seeing him talking so sweetly with her she nodded

R: abhi tum apne cabin mai jaa sakti ho agle do ghante mai mr sharma ke saath meeting hai

( now you can go to your cabin we have meeting with mr sharma in next two hours)

He said while she nodded and was going but he stops her

R: zara dhyan se jana tumhare per pe naa lag jaye main abhi isko saaf karva deta hoon

( be careful you will get hurt with that piece of vase i will make it clean soon)

He said while she nodded and leaves from there 

R: ishita ko dekh ke hi sara gussa khtam ho gya uske saamne to mujhe aur kuch yaad nahi rehta

( my all anger melt seeing ishita i couldn't remmber anything else seeing her)

He thought and smiles

Ishita went to her cabin and sits on the chair

I: kitna ajeeb hai ye sach mai kitna daar gayi thi main mujhe to laga tha aaj ye ravan kumar mujhe chodega nahi meri job to gayi par kamal hai usne to mujhse kuch bhi nahi kaha ualta mujhe chutti lene ko bola aur meri chot pe dawa bhi lagayi mujhe daanta nahi vase todne ke liye par gaurav par to itna chilla raha tha achank kya ho gya he is strange

( he is so strange i was so scared i thought that ravan kumar will not leave me today i will lost my job but he didn't said anything to me and told me to take leave and put ointment on my hand he was shouting at gaurav what happen suddenly? He is strange)

She thought and got busy in her work

After sometime raman calls ishita in his cabin they were discussing about the meeting raman order two coffee for them though ishita dined but he insists her they were discussing about the meeting raman take a sip of coffee and made a dirty face

R: what is this? Itni ghatiya coffee oh god koi kaam se thik nahi kar sakte ye log subhe se breakfast bhi nahi kiya maine aaj ka din hi khrab hai

( what is this? It's so bad oh god they can't do anything i have not even had my breakfast it's a bad day)

He said angrily 

I: sir if you don't mind main aapke liye coffee banau?

( sir if you don't mind can i make coffee for you?)

She said making her look at him

R: no ishita it's ok waise bhi tumhe chot lagi hai

( no ishita it's ok and you are hurt so it's not needed)

I: i am fine sir don't worry meeting thodi der mai shuru hone wali hai main abhi canteen jaake aapke liye coffee leke aati hoon 

( i am fine don't worry sir meeting will start in sometime i will bring coffee for you)

She said while he looks at her and nodded

I: sir wo canteen?

R: go straight then left

He said while she nodded and leaves from there while raman smiles

R: she is too good maine uske saath itna galat behave kiya par phir bhi wo mera dhyan rakh rahi hai ab mujhe kisi bhi tarah uske dil se apni galat image ko thik karna hoga aur uska vishwas aur dil dono jitna hoga

( she is too good i behaved so badly with her but she is taking care of me now i have to change my image in her heart and to win her trust and heart)

He thought and smiles

After sometime

Ishita comes there with two cup of coffee raman smiles looking at her

I: coffee

She said giving him cup of coffee while he looks at her and takes it while she sits next to him he took a sip and smiles

R: wow it's really tasty

I: thank you sir

She said and they both start having their coffee ishita was discussing about the clients while raman was just looking at her

I: ok sir main chalti hoon agar kuch chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena

( ok sir i am going you can tell me if you want anything)

She said and was going while he hold her hand making her look at him 

R: thank you so much ishita tum bhot achi ho i am glad dheeree dheeree sab thik ho raha hai i am sure tum ek din mujhe maaf bhi kar dogi kya hum ab dost ban sakte hai? I promise main tumhe disappoint nahi karuga

( thank you so much ishita you are really good i am glad everything is getting fine between us slowly i am sure one day you will forgive me can we become friends? I promise you i will not disappoint you)   

He said looking at her smiling

I: sir aapko mujhe thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai aap mere boss ho aur ye sab kaam karna mera duty hai and please iska aap kuch galat matlab maat nikalna aap sirf mere boss ho

( sir you don't need to say thanks to me you are my boss and this is my duty so please don't get it wrong you are only my boss)

She said making him look at her while she take her hand out of his hold and leaves from there

R: uff raman tum bhi naa kuch zada hi excited ho gaye iss jhansi ki rani ko manna itna asan nahi hai pehle mujhe usse ye vishwas dilvna hoga ki mujhe apni galti ka ehsas ho gya hai jab tak ishita mujhse gussa hai tab tak wo mere kareebh nahi aa payegi i have to do something

( uff raman you are too much i got really excited it's not easy to manofy her easily first i have to make her believe that i have realised my mistake she will not come closer to me till she is angry with me i have to do something)

After sometime ishra went to attend the meeting with clients mr bhalla was also present in the meeting he looked at ishita and made a face

Mr bhalla: raman ki choice ko kya ho gya hai iss ladki ke liye wo mujse lad raha tha ye ladki to raman ke type ki bilkul nahi hai zaroor isne hi raman ko phasya hoga par bhot jald raman ko akal aa jayegi raman kabhi aisi ladki se pyar nahi kar sakta ye sirf attraction hai aur kuch nahi

( what happen to raman's choice? He was fighting with me for this girl she is not of raman's type she must be have done something raman can never love such girl it's just attraction nothing else)

He thought looking at ishita soon the meeting was over raman was trying to talk to ishita but she ignoring him and just doing her work whole day passed like this

Ishita was standing on the road it was raining heavily ishita looking for auto raman comes there in his car and stops the car near her and open the window

R: ishita come i will drop you

I: no thanks i don't need your help

R: ishita please zid maat karo baarish ho rahi hai tum already bheeg chuki ho

( ishita please don't be stubborn it's raining and you are already drenched) 

I: sir maine kaha naa muhjhe nahi chaiye aapki help aap jao please

( sir i told you naa i don't want your help)

She said and goes from there while raman made a face

R: kitni ziddi hai ye ladki sach mai jhansi ki rani hai

( she is so stubborn jhansi ki rani)

Ishita was walking on the road slowly looking for auto or taxi but she was not getting anything as it was raining heavily she was walking on road when two man looks at her they were fully drunk seeing ishita they start following her while she got scared seeing them while they blocked her way

M: madam aap itni raat ko akele kaha jaa rahi ho itni baarish mai aayie humko aapko drop kar dete hai kaha jana hai aapko?

( madam why are you going it's raining heavily come we will drop you)

M2: haa aap humko batao hum chod dete hai

( yes tell us we will drop you)

They said looking at her from top to bottom while ishita got scared she was going ignoring them but one man hold her hand

M: kya hua madam batao naa kaha jana hai aise akele jana safe nahi hoga hum hai naa hum help kar dete hai

( what happen madam? Tell us where are you going we will help you)

I: leave my hand

She said trying to take her hand out of his hold while they both smiled evilly looking at her

M2: madam gussa kyu ho rahi ho ek baar chalo to sahi hamare saath

( madam why are you getting angry? Just come with us once)

He said holding her hand tightly while she was trying to come out of his hold when a car comes and stops there both men looked towards it while raman comes out of the car ishita got relief seeing him while raman looked at those men angrily

R: haath chodo uska

( leave her hand)

He said while they got scared seeing him and runs away from there while ishita looks at him

I: thank you sir thank you so much

R: thanks kehne ki zaroort nahi hai ab chalo mere saath i will drop you

( you don't need to say thanks come with me)

He said while she looks at him

I: nahi main chali jaaugi

( no i will go)

R: ishita main koi kidnapper nahi hu tumhe utha ke nahi le jaauga janta hoon mujhse nafrat karti ho par itna vishwas to kar hi sakti ho mujh par

( ishita i am not a kidnapper i will not take you anywhere else i know you hate me but you can trust me)

I: aap meri itni fikar maat karo mujhe nahi chaiye aapki help

( you don't need to worry about me i don't want your help) 

R: oh god tumhari problem kya hai? main tumhari help karna chatha hoon aur tum ho ki

( oh god what is your problem? I want to help you and you are)

I: aap ho meri problem maine kaha nahi chaiye mujhe aapki help aur aap agar nahi aate to main khood unn gundo ko sabak sikha deti agar aap naa bhi aate to bhi main khood ko bacha leti

( you are my problem i told you naa i don't need your help if you have not come i will teach those goons a good lesson i can save myself even if you have not come)

She said while he nodded his head in disbelief

R: haa jaanta hoon tum jhansi ki rani ho par har whakt apne jkr avtar mai rehne ki zaroort nahi hai kabhi kabhi kisi ki baat sun leni chaiye

( ya i know you are jhansi ki rani but don't become jkr all the time you should listen to other sometimes)

I: aap sirf office mai mere boss ho har whakt mujhe order dene ki zaroort nahi hai

(  you are my boss only in office you don't have to give me order all the time)

She said making a face

R: haa main janta hoon aur main tumhe order nahi de raha request kar raha hoon apni zid chod do please

( ya i know that and i am not giving you order i am requesting you please ishita )

I: aap kyu mere piche pade ho? Aapko koi aur kaam nahi hai kya? Main chali jaaugi aap meri fikar maat karo kisi ki himmat nahi hogi meri taraf dekhne ki bhi main kisi se nahi darti

( why are you behind me? Don't have you any other work? I will go don't worry no one can even look at me i am not afraid of anyone)

She was saying when it started thundering loudly ishita got scared and she hugs raman making him shocked while she closed her eyes all scared resting her head on his chest raman looks at her and he was about to wrapped his arms around her but stops himself scared of her reaction while ishita realise their position she broke the hug immediately both looked at each other and share brief eye lock both were fully drenched in rain lost in each other ishita broke the eye lock and looked away

I: i am so sorry sir i

Raman looks at her and nodded

R: it's ok ishita

He said while she looks down

R: waise tum to keh rahi thi tum kisi se nahi darti jhansi ki rani kya hua ab?

( you was saying that you are not afraid of anything jhansi ki rani what happen?) 

He said laughing while she glares at him

I: aap naa mujhe naa abhi aapse jaghra nahi karna

( you are see i don't want to fight with you)

R: to mujhe kounsa karna hai? Tum khood hi jaghra kar rahi ho

( even i don't want it you are fighting with me)

He said making her look at him

R: see ishita i can't leave you alone abhi ishita tum mujhse naraz ho thik hai par please thodi der ke liye apna gussa chod do don't worry tumhe kidnap nahi karuga aur agar maine tumhare saath dobara batmizi ki to tum mujhe thappad mar sakti ho phir main kuch nahi kahuga but please chalo mere saath

( see ishita i can't leave you alone now i know you are angry with me but please leave your anger for sometime don't worry i will not kidnap you and if i try to misbehave with you again then you can slap me again i will not say anything but please come with me) 

He said making her look at him she nodded

I: ok par iska aap kuch galat matlab maat nikalna

( ok but don't get me wrong)

R: acha thik hai abhi chalo

(  ok fine now let's go)

He said while she nodded and they both went towards his car raman open the door for her while she looks at him and sit inside while he himself settle on the wheels and they leaves from there

On the way ishita was just looking out lost in thoughts while raman was looking at her every then and now

I: uff ishu kya ho gya tha tumhe? Kya zaroort thi usko hug karne ki ab pata nahi kya soch raha hoga mere baare mai maine

( uff ishu what happen to you? What's the need of hugging him? Don't what he is thinking about me)

She thought looking at him

R: i can't believe it aaj jiss tarah ishita ne mujhe hug kiya chalo iss baarish ka kuch to fayda hua ab ishita mere saath ghar jaane ko to maan gayi bas ab dheeree dheeree mujhe uska vishwas jitna hoga

( i can't believe it ishita really hugged me thanks to this rain now ishita is ready to go her home with me now i have to win her trust slowly)

He thought and smiles

After sometime they reach in front of his house raman stops the car while ishita looks at him

I: thank you sir

She said while he just smiled while she come out of car and went towards her house looking at him while raman smiles

R: so aaj mujhe ye bhi pata chal gya ishita kaha rehti hai ab main usko kabhi mil sakta hoon

( so today i got to know where ishita live now i can meet her whenever i want)

He thought and smiles and leaves from there

At night

Raman was trying to sleep but he was unable to sleep thinking how she hugged him he was smiling feeling her in his arms unable to sleep he went to mihir's room and knocks the door after sometime mihir opens the door rubbing his eyes he looks at raman

M: raman bhai kya hua itni raat ko is everything ok?

( raman bhai what happen you come here at this time is everything ok?)

R: haa sab thik hai wo actually mujhe tumse ishita ke baare mai baat karni thi i want to impress her aur mujhe teri help chaiye sirf tum hi ho jo meri help kar skate ho

( yes everything is fine actually i want to talk to you about ishita i want to impress her and i need your help only you can help me)

M: bhai are you serious? Aap itni raat ko mujhse ye puchne aaye ho?

( bhai are you serious? You come here to ask me all this at this time?)

He said looking at him

R: mihir please mujhe tumhari help chaiye mujhe neend bhi nahi aa rahi hai please help me naa

( mihir please i need your help i am not able to sleep please help me)

He said going inside his room

M: but bhai how can i help you?

R: mihir only you can help me dekho mihir tum bilkul ek perfect ladke ho jaisa har ladki chathi hai bhot hi ache aur simple aur mujhe to tum jaante hi ho mere kitne affair reh chuke hai meri image kitni khrab hai aur iss wajeh se ishita bhi mujhe passand nahi karti main chatha hoon uske dil mai jo mere liye buri image hai usko main badal saku main ishita ke liye khood ko badlne ke liye bhi tyar hoon sirf tum meri help kar sakte ho mihir please mihir help me

( mihir only you can help me see mihir you are perfect boy very good and very simple like every girl want and you know about me very well i was in affair with so many girls before my image is not good that's why ishita doesn't like me but i want to change myself for her and i want your help in this only you can help me mihir please mihir help me please)  

He said while mihir looks at him and nodded

M: ok bhai agar aap sach mai usse pyar karte ho then i will help you

( ok bhai if you really love her then i will help you)

He said making raman happy

R: thank you mihir please mujhe batao naa main ishita ko kaise impress karu? Kya karu jisse uska vishwas jeeet saku?

( thank you mihir please tell me naa how to impress ishita? What should i do to win her trust?)

He said while mihir sit next to him

M: bhai ab mujhe inn sab mai itna experience to nahi hai but agar aapko sach mai kisi ladki ka dil jeetna hai to pehle aapko uske baare mai sab kuch pata hona chaiye uska vishwas jitna hai to wo sab karo jo ek ladki ko acha lagta hai

( bhai i am not experienced in all this but if you really want to win her heart then first you should know everything about her you should win her trust first do everything which a girl likes) 

R: mihir ab mujhe kya pata ladkiyon ko kya acha lagta hai? Agar mujhe pata hota to tumse kyu puchta

( mihir i don't know what girls like? If i knew about it then why will i ask you?)

M: bhai sabse pehle to aap usko kareebh se jaanne ki kossish karo usko samjho aur har choti baat ka khyal rakho ek dam gentle man ki tarah behave karo aur usko kabhi bhi uncomfortable feel maat karne do i mean jo aapne pehli mulakat mai kiya uske baad wo aapke saath comfortable feel nahi kar rahi hogi ladkiyon ko caring ladke bhot passand hote hai so uski care karo aur uski pasand naa pasand sab kuch jaane ki kossish karo dheere dheere hi sahi uske dil mai aapke liye jo buri image bani hai wo change hogi

( bhai first of try to know about her try to understand her and just look after all the small things about her and behave like a gentle man and don't let her feel uncomfortable i mean what you did with her after your first meeting she must be not comfortable with you girls love caring boys so just take care of her nicely and know about her likes and dislikes and slowly your image in her view will change) 

He said while raman smiles

R: you are right mihir sach mai tumhara idea bhot acha hai ab mujhe pata hai kaise ishita ko apne kareebh lana hai

( you are right mihir your idea is really nice now i know how to bring ishita closer )

M: all the best bhai agar aapka pyar sacha hai to aap bhot jald uska ka dil jeet loge

( all the best bhai if your love is true then you will win her heart very soon)

R: thanks mihir main puri kossish karuga uska dil jeetna ki chaiye uske liye mujhe khood ko badlna pade

( thanks mihir i will try my best to win her heart even if i have to change myself)

He said while mihir smiles and nodded and hugs him happily while raman smiles and went to his room

P.s: please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews will wait for it.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part please have a look