Posted: 3 years ago

Part=2

Raman was busy in his work when someone knocks the door

R: come in

He look up and saw ishita and smiles looking at her

R: ishita come i was waiting for you only

He said and come towards her

R: first of congrats for your new job

He said forwarding his hand while she looks at him and made a face and shake hand with him while he smiles

I: thank you sir 

R: so aaj se tum meri personal assistant ho aur ye job itni easy nahi hai kyunki raman bhalla ki pa banna easy nahi hai but i know you can do it 

( so from today you are my personal assistant and it's not a easy job beacuse it's not easy to beacome pa of raman bhalla but i know you can do it)

He said smiling while she take her hand out of his hold

I: don't worry sir i will not give you any chance of complaint i will try my best

R: that's the spirit now come with me i will show you your cabin

He said while she nodded and he takes her to her cabin which was attached to his cabin ishita looks around while raman looks at her

R: so miss ishita this your cabin mera cabin saath hi hai agar koi help chaiye ho to mujhe bata dena aur main tumhe tumhara kaam bhi samjha duga abhi ke liye tum wo file check kar lena tumhare table pe rakhi hai usme hamari company ke sare projects clients ki sabhi details likhi hai tum ek baar ache se dekh lena

( so miss ishita this your cabin my cabin is next to you if you need anything you can tell me and i will help you to understand your work and you can check that file on your desk there is all details of our projects and clients of our company you check it once)

I: ok sir

R: so main chalta hoon

( so i am going)

He said while she nodded he turns to go and smiles looking at her and went to his cabin while ishita sit on her chair

I: murgan kaha phas gayi main kaise bardash karugi main iss insan ko please mujhe himmat dena

( murgan how will handle all this please give me strength)

She said close her eyes when her phone rings she picked the call seeing amma's name

I: hello amma

Amma: ishu kaha ho tum kanna? Kya hua tumhare interview ka?

( ishu where are you? What happen to your interview?)

I: amma so sorry main aapko call karna bhool gayi actually amma mujhe job mil gayi aur aaj meri job ka first day hai

( amma so sorry i forget to call you actually amma i got job and today is first day of my job)

Amma: sachi ishu ye to bhot achi baat hai kaha mili tumhe job?

( really ishu it's really good where do you get the job?)

I: amma main ghar aake aapko sab kuch bataugi aap please apna dhyan rakhna aur haa apni medcine yaad se le lena zada kaam maat karna just take rest

( amma i will tell you everything after coming back please take care of yourself and please take your medcine on time and take rest)

Amma: don't worry kanna main apna dhyan rakhugi tum bhi apna dhyan rakhna aur time par ghar aa jana

( don't worry ishu i will take care of myself you also take care of yourself and come back on time)

I: don't worry amma i will take care of myself main time par aa jauugi

( don't worry amma i will take care of myself i will come on time)

Amma: ok ishu bye

I: bye amma

She said and hung the call and start doing her work after sometime peon comes in her cabin and give her coffee

I: maine ye coffee order nahi ki

( i didn't order this coffee) 

P: mam raman sir ne aapke liye coffee order ki thi aur unho ne bola hai agar aapko kuch bhi zaroort ho to aap bata dena

( mam raman sir order this coffee for you and he told if you need anything you can tell)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: ok sure

She said while peon leaves from there ishita was feeling hungry as she didn't have breakfast in morning so she start sipping coffee while raman looks at her through window of his cabin he smiled looking at her mihir comes there

M: bhai

Mihir called him but he didn't listen to him so mihir went towards him and saw him looking at ishita

M: bhai ye aap kya kar rahe ho?

( bhai what are you doing?)

Raman come out of his thoughts listing his voice

R: mihir come naa kya hua kuch kaam tha?

( mihir come naa what happen?)

M: bhai aap kya kar rahe ho? Already ek baar wo aapko thapad naar chuki hai usko pata chal gya naa aap usko aise ghur rahe ho to phir se aapko maregi

( bhai what are you doing? Already she slapped you once if she comes to know about your attentions she will slap you again)

R: mihir please mujhe tumhara lecture nahi sunna aaj main bhot khush hoon i can't tell you mihir mujhe kitna acha lag raha hai usko aise apne paas dekh ke usko hamesha apni aankhon ke saamne rakhne ke liye hi maine usko apne saath wala cabin diya hai

( mihir please i don't want to hear your lecture i am really happy today i can't tell you mihir i am feeling so good seeing her so near to me i gave her this cabin which is near me so that she will be in front of my eyes  her always)

He said smiling

M: bhai agar papa ko pata chal gya naa aap kya kar rahe ho to wo naraz ho jayege

( bhai if dad come to know about this he will get angry with you)

R: i don't care mihir itni mushkil se to mujhe chance mila hai usko itne kareebh se jaane ka uske saath thoda time spend karne ka mihir tum nahi samjhoge ye baat i know wo mujhe passand nahi karti par tum dekhna main uska dil jit luga bhot jald bhot jald wo bhi mujhse pyar karne lagegi

( i don't care mihir i got this chance with great difficulty to know from closer to spend some time with her you will not understand it mihir i know she doesn't like me but i will win her heart soon and very soon she will also fall in love with me)

He said smiling while mihir nodded his head in disbelief 

M: bhai aap apne sapne baad mai dekh lena pehle ye file pe sign kardo please

( bhai you can see your dreams after sometime first sign this papers please)

He said while raman looks at him mihir gave him file and raman sign the file after it mihir left from there raman looks at ishita again and smiles

After sometime

Raman was sitting in his cabin he was busy in his work when someone knocks the door

He said without looking at the person he was busy in his work when he feel someone touching his cheeks he looks at the person and gets shocked

R: shagun

S: yes baby me i missed you so much

She said hugging him

R: shagun tum kya kar rahi ho yaha?

( shagun what are you doing?)

S: kya kar rahi hoon matlab? Tumse milne aayi hoon i am your girl friend ye kaisa sawal hua? Itne din baad main aayi hoon but you are not looking happy

( what do you mean raman? I come here to meet you i am your girlfriend i come here after so long but you are not looking happy?) 

He said caressing his face

R: shagun please i am busy

He said while shagun close his file and sit in his lap

S: oh come on raman why are you ignoring me? Ye kaam to baad mai bhi ho sakta hai just look at me baby i missed you so much

( oh come on raman why are you ignoring me? You can do this work later just look at me baby i missed you so much)

She said touching his face making her look at him

R: shagun please

Shagun looks at him smiling she come closer him and about kiss him when someone knocks the door while raman get relief

He said while ishita enter in cabin she gets shocked seeing shagun and raman so close to each other

I: i am sorry

She turn her face feeling embarrassed while raman looks at her shocked he pushed shagun a little and got up

R: ishita it's ok please come shagun tum please jao ( shagun please go)

S: raman what is this? Tum mujhe jaane ko keh rahe ho and you tumhe thodi bhi shram nahi hai dikh nahi raha raman busy hai just get lost from here

( raman what is this? You are asking me to go and you don't you have any shame can't you see raman is busy just get lost from here) 

She said looking at ishita while ishita was going from there feeling bad

R: ruko ishita shagun what is this? Ye kounsa tarika hai baat karne ka maine tumse kaha naa main busy hoon please go from here main tumse baad mai baat karuga

( stop ishita shagun what is this? Is this way to talk? I told you naa am busy please go from here i will talk to you later)

S: but raman

R: shagun i said leave

He said while shagun leaves from there she gives a look to ishita and left from there

I: i am sorry sir main baad mai aa jaaugi

( i am sorry sir i will come after sometime)

She said and turns to but raman stops her

R: ishita it's ok please come am sorry wo actually anyways tumhe kuch kaam tha kya?

( ishita it's ok please come am sorry actually anyways what happen do you have some work?)

He said while she looks at him

I: sir main aapko ye file dene aayi thi main chalti hoon

( sir i come here to give you this file)

She said giving him file she was going but her leg got stuck in chair and she lost her balance she was about to fall but raman hold her on time she was hanging in his arms while raman was looking at her all lost ishita also looked at him and they shared brief eye lock ishita realise their position she broke the eye lock and come out of his hold while he made her stand

I: am sorry

She said looking down and leaves from there without listing him while raman smiles

R: kitna ajeeb sa ehsas hai ye jab bhi wo mere aas paas hoti hai aisa lagta hai bas usme hi khoya rahu usko hi dekhta rahu shyad iss feeling ko hi pyar kehte hai 

( it's such a strange feeling whenever she is near me i feel like getting lost in her i just want to keep looking at her maybe this feeling is called love)

He thought and ruffle his hair while on other side ishita went to her cabin

I: kitna ghatiya insan hai ye sach mai thodi si bhi shram nahi hai kaise apni girl friend ke saath romance mai busy tha wo bhi apne office mai kitna embarrassing tha mere liye par usko to koi farak hi nahi padta obviously uske liye to ye sab normal hi hoga pata nahi kaisa ajeeb insan hai aur meri taraf kaise ghoor kar dekh raha tha pata nahi uske saath ek office mai kaise kaam karugi

( he is so cheap he have no shame he was busy in romancing with her girlfriend in his office it was so embarrassing for me but he don't care   obviously it must be normal for him he is really weird how he was staring at me don't know how will i work with him)  

She thought and made a face

Whole day passed like this

At evening

Ishita was going home she was standing outside office waiting for auto when a car comes and stopped in front of her and window gets open and she saw raman

R: miss ishita if you don't mind i can drop you please come

I: no thanks sir i will manage

She said and start walking while raman also goes behind her in his car he stopped car in front of her again ishita made a face seeing him

R: hey ishita please come naa tum kab tak wait karogi andhera hone wala hai tum kab tak wait karogi it's not safe chalo mere saath i will drop you

( hey ishita please come naa how long you will wait here? It's getting dark it is not safe come with me please i will drop you)

I: sir please aap meri fikar maat karo main chali jaaugi

( sir please you don't need to get worried for me i will go)

She said while raman come out of his car and come towards her

R: ishita i know tum abhi bhi mujhse gussa ho i know you hate me maine uss din jo bhi kiya bhot galat tha but

( ishita i know you are still angry with me i know you hate me what i did that day was really wrong but)

I: agar jaante ho to kyu pareshan kar rahe ho? Mujhe nahi jana aapke saath mujhe agar majboori nahi hoti to aapke office mai kabhi kaam nahi karti and sir main aapki employee sirf office mai hoon isse zada hum dono mai aur kuch nahi hai naa hi hoga so please aapko meri fikar karne ki zaroort nahi hai

( if you know then why are you troubling me? I don't want to go with you i am helpless that's why i am doing this job otherwise i will not work with you sir i am your employee in office and we don't have any other relation so please you don't need to get worried for me )

R: ishita main janta hoon tum mujhse gussa ho maine bhot badi galti ki hai main janta hoon par tum mujhe jitna bura samjhti ho main itna bura nahi hoon anyways main tumhe kuch prove nahi karna chatha aur naa hi khood ko justify karuga tum dheree dheree mujhe samjh jaogi

( ishita i know you are angry with me i did a huge mistake but i am not that bad as you are thinking anyways i don't want to prove and i am not justifying myself you will understand me slowly)

He said making her look at him

I: main ye job aapko samjhne ke liye nahi kar rahi hoon ye meri zaroort hai aap to bhot paise wale ho aap kabhi nahi samjhoge kisi ki zaroort aur majboori ko anyways main chalti hoon thank you for concern

( i am not doing this job to understand you it is my need i need tgis job badky you are very rich so you will not understand anyways i am going thank you for your concern)

She said and goes from there while raman looked at her

R: sach mai jhansi ki rani hai isko patna itna asan nahi hoga she is really different par koi baat nahi agar mera pyar sacha hai to ek naa ek din iska dil jeet hi luga

( she is really jhansi ki rani it will not easy to win her she is really different but it's ok of my love is true then one day i will win her heart)

He thought and smiles he went to his car and goes behind her as to make sure she reach her home safely he saw her searching for auto finally after sometime she got  a auto and went to her home while after making sure she went safely raman also went his home

After sometime raman reaches home and saw his parents waiting for him

R: hello maa hello papa

Mr bhalla: raman what is this? Aaj shagun office mai aayi thi tumse milne aur tumne usse ache se baat bhi nahi ki mujhe abhi mr arora ka phone aaya

( raman what is this? Today shagun come in office to meet you and you didn't talk to her properly mr arora called me and informed me this)

R: papa please don't start it again please maine aapse pehle hi kaha tha main shagun ko kuch der date karuga to know her aur agar main usme interest nahi hua to to main usko reject kar duga i don't want to marry her wo waise ladki nahi hai jaisi mujhe chaiye

(papa please don't start it again i told you naa i will date shagun for sometime to know her and if i will get not interested in her then i will reject her i don't want to marry her she is  not like girl i want for myself )

Mr bhalla: raman what do you mean? Tumhe pata hai naa shagun mr arora ki beti hai mr arora wo india ke itne bade business tycoon hai agar tumne aur shagun ne shadi karli to iska fayda hamari company ko hoga

(raman what do you mean? You know shagun is daughter of mr arora he is one of the biggest business tycoon in india and if you will get married to shagun it will be very good for oir company)

R: papa please mr arora bhot bade business tycoon hai to hum bhi kam nahi hai aapka beta itni badi company ka ceo hai aap itne bade business tycoon ho bhalla group of industry ke malik aap kyu mr arora mai itna interested ho?

( papa please mr arora is a big business tycoon then we are also not less i am ceo of a big company and you are also owner of bhalla group of industry then why are you interested in mr arora?)  

Mr bhalla: just shut up raman mujhe tumhari koi baat nahi sunni maine mr arora se promise kiya hai ki tumhari shadi shagun se hogi

( just shut up raman i don't want to listen you i promised mr arora that you will marry shagun) 

He said making raman shocked

R: papa aap mujhse puche bina unse promise kaise kar sakte ho? Sorry papa main shagun se shadi nahi karuga

( papa how can you promise him without asking me? Sorry papa i can't marry shagun) 

Mrs bhalla : raman puttar tum kyu zid kar rahe ho apne papa ki baat maan lo aur shagun se shadi karlo

( raman what are you saying? Please just listen to your dad and get agree for marriage)

Mr bhalla: raman aaj tak maine kabhi tumhe nahi roka tum kitni ladkiyon ke saath relationship the har roz tumhare naye affair aur break up ki news aati thi par humne tumhe kabhi nahi roka kyunki hum tumhari life mai interfere nahi karna chathe the humne kabhi tumhe nahi roka par ab aur nahi raman maine faisla kar liya hai tumhari shadi shagun se hi hogi

( raman i never stopped you till today you was in relationship with so many girls everyday your affair and break up news keep coming but i never asked to you anything as i don't want to interfere in your life but not now now i have decided you will marry to shagun)  

R: what do you mean by aapne faisla kar liya? Papa meri life ka itna bada faisla aap mujhse bina puche kaise le sakte ho i am sorry papa main shagun se shadi nahi kar sakta

( what do you mean how can you decide this? It's my life how can you take such a big decision? I am sorry papa i can't marry shagun) 

He said making mr bhalla angry he was about to say something but mrs bhalla stops him

Mrs bhalla: raman puttar tum kyu shagun se shadi nahi karna chate? Tum kisi aur se pyar karte ho kya? Kya tumhari life mai koi hai?

( raman why don't you want to marry shagun? Do you love someone else?)

She said making raman look at her he nodded

R: haa maa actually main kisi aur se pyar karta hoon

( yes maa actually i love someone else)

Mr bhalla: koun hai wo ladki? Tumhari koi client hai ya phir tumhari koi friend

( who is she? Is she your client or your friend?)

R: papa actually wo ladki office mai kaam karti hai she is my new pa ishita

( papa actually that girl work in office she is my new pa ishita)

He said making his parents shocked

Mr bhalla: kya tumhara dimag khrab ho gya hai tum apni pa se pyar karti ho? Ek middle class ladki se abhi ek din bhi nahi hua usko office join kiye aur tumhe usse pyar ho gya

( what are you mad you love your pa? You love a middle class girl it's been a day since she joined office and you fall in love with her?)

R: papa pyar kisi ki class ya status dekh ke nahi hota maine jab usko pehli baar dekha tha tabhi mujhe usse pyar ho gya tha she is very nice girl papa

( papa love doesn't happen seeing anyone's class or status i fall in love with her when i saw her for the first time she is very nice girl papa)

Mrs bhalla: raman puttar tum kaise sure ho sakte ho ki ye pyar hai ho sakta hai wo bas tujhe achi lagti ho

( raman how can you be so sure that you love her? May be it is only attraction)

Mr bhalla: toshi ji thik keh rahi hai raman mujhe nahi lagta tumhe uss ladki se pyar hai jaise baaki ladkiyon se tumhe attraction hoti hai ye bhi sirf attraction hai tumhe usse girl friend banna hai to thik hai par isse zada aur kuch nahi hona chaiye wo ladki tumhare layak nahi hai tumhari shadi to sirf shagun se hi hogi samjhe tum

( toshi ji is right raman i don't think you love her i think it's just a attraction like you feel for other girls if you want you can make her girlfriend but not more then that she is not of your standard your marriage will happen only with shagun)   

R: but papa

Mr bhalla: maine keh diya naa tumse ab mujhe kuch nahi sunna aur haa aaj ke baad phir shagun se koi batmizi maat karna wo tumhari hone wali biwi hai samjhe

( i told you naa i don't want to hear anything and yes don't misbehave with shagun again she is your would ne wife do you get it?)

He said while raman went to his room angrily 

Mrs bhalla: bhalla ji aapko lagta hai raman manega?

( bhalla ji do you think he will agree?)

Mr bhalla: zaroor manega wo mera beta hai aur kaha wo ladki kaha raman uske ser se ye pyar ka bhoot jaldi utar jayega main janta hoon ye koi pyar nahi hai wo bas uss ladki ki taraf attract hai kuch dino mai hi usse bore ho jayega aur phir ye sab bhool jayega

( yes he will he is my son and that girl is not of raman's standard very soon he will forget about this love it is just a attraction very soon he will get bore of her and then he will forget her)

He said while while mrs bhalla nodded and they went insdie

Raman went to his room he throw the vase angrily

R: papa mere saath aisa nahi kar sakte Kaise samjhau maa aur papa ko ki main sach mai ishita se pyar karta hoon koi meri baat ka vishwas nahi karta kaise batau unko ki ye sirf attraction nahi hai jabse ishita se mila hoon ek pal bhi chain nahi mila mujhe har whakt bas uske baare mai hi sochta rehta hoon uske paas aate hi itna sukoon milta hai mujhe wo baaki ladkiyon ki tarah nahi she is different ye sirf attraction nahi hai i love her par koi maane ya naa mane mujhe pura vishwas hai agar main sach main ishita se pyar karta hoon to main uska dil jeet kar rahuga aur wo bhi bhot jald mujse pyar karne laegi

( papa can not do this with me how should i make maa and papa understand that i really love ishita no one trust me how can make them believe that i love ishita it is not attraction it is love i don't care anyone trust me or not i know that i love her and if my love is true then very soon i will win her heart and she will also fall in love with me)    

He thought and smiles a little remembering her  

Other side

Mi: what akka i can't believe it aap uss admi ki company mai job kar rahe ho jiski wajeh se aapki pehli job chali gayi thi

( what akka i can't believe it you got job in that in his company beacuse of him you lost your last job)

I: mihika main kya karu tum bhi jaanti ho mere liye ye job kitni zaroori hai mere paas aur koi option hi nahi tha aur tum meri fikar maat karo agar usne dobara mere saath batmizi karne ki kossish bhi ki to usko acha sabak sikhaugi wo sirf mera boss hai isse zada kuch nahi aur maine already usko ye baat bol di hai

( mihika you know that this job is very important for me i don't have any option and you just don't worry if he try to misbehave with me again i will not leave him he is just my boss nothing else and i had already told him this)  

Mi: but akka kahi wo aapko pareshan naa kare kyunki aapne usko thappad mara tha aap please usse thoda door hi rehna

( but akka what if he tried to trouble you as you slapped him that day please akka just stay away from him)

I: mihiku tu fikar maat kar aisa kuch nahi hoga maine usko already warn kar diya hai wo aisa kuch nahi karega main ye job sirf apni family ke liye kar rahi hoon taaki tumhe aur amma ko koi taklif naa ho main khoob mehnat karugi aur mera sirf ek hi reason hai ye job karne ka aur wo hai tumhe aur amma ko sari khushiyan dena appa se maine promise kiya tha ki unke jaane ke baad tum dono ki responsibility meri hogi aur main apni ye responsibility hamehsa nibhaugi chaiye kuch bhi ho

( mihika don't worry nothing like this will happen he will not do anything i am doing this job for my family i want to keep you and amma happy you both are my responsibility i had promised appa that i will always take care of you and amma you both are my responsibility and i will take care of you always in every situation)

She said making mihika smile she hugs ishita happily

Mi: akka you are the best sister in the world i love you

I: i love you too mihiku

She said and hugs her happily

P.s : that's it for now please ignore the mistakes do share your reviews will wait for it . 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next Part please have a look.

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting and beautiful update yaar 

Raman madly love with ishita

She didn't like him

Shagun is disgusting...

😡😡😡

They parents  try to fix marriage with shagum 

Raman became very much angry

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzz update soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ramna loves ishu. But she doesn't like him. Mr.bhalla wants raman to marry shagun. And he tells his parents that he love Ishita. But mr.bhalla denied him. Ishu tells mihika that she works in raman company. Want to know how ishu will fall for raman.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman was so happy having ishita near him😍❤️

He is trying to make her feel comfortable but that shagun scene again made him fall in her eyes😖🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

As mihir said, mr bhalla is against their relationship 😕😕

But he is determined to make her fall in love❤️

He has trust and confidence on his true love💞💞

Lets see how he will change his image in ishita’s mind and heart too😜❤️❤️

Ty 4 d pm too

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request