ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Very interesting teaser

Wifey ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Eagerly waiting 

Plz update soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Raman is so cute

Thanks for the pm

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Raman ka apna hi swag chal raha hai

Updt soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice teaser.

Updt soon 

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Raman  is really 👿👿  .... Let's see what next.. 

Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting teaser di 

Waiting for update di 

Tq for the pm di 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pal pal bhade ye hai Mohabbatein

Part 7

iyers and bhallas reaches the society. everyone was silent but there were lot of questions running in their mind , raman gets a phone call he stops  there to answer the phone  while others leaves. ishita holding a sleeping ruhi  stands in the  corridor and looks at the door of bhalla house than iyers. toshi jee comes and says: puttar ghar aja.. beth kar baat karte hain kay ye sab kiya hai.

mr  iyer holds  ishita hands and says: baat karne ko raha kiya hai.. i dont accept this  marriage. kiya  bola tha  pathak ne  you were  married before.. i dont believe  it kanna. zaroor raman ne kuch kiya hoga. you come with me..

mr  iyer drags  ishita  with  him but  ishita stops as he felt a tug at  her wrist she looks back and finds raman standing there. raman smiles fakely and  says:wifey... where are you going..

mr  iyer: stop this drama raman..

raman: sasur  jee why you are getting hyper.. wifey lets go home..he says extra sweetly. he wraps  his arms around ishita  and  says: maa welcome  your dil and grand daughter. he takes his  family and marches towards bhalla  house. reaching  at entrance he  turns and says: sasur  jee chai pay ghar ayega we will have a mature talk okay go and have rest. i am also tired haina wifey... he winks at ishita  who fumes in anger.

Mr iyers leaves for his house huffing in anger while other iyers also follow him. Bhallas enters their house all were looking at Raman with hawk eyes like they were ready to brust on him. Raman looks at them and says: just like I have said to sasur jee wait for the tea time till have rest.. I have some work also. Ishita come with me. He signed her and start moving towards his room Ishita too follows her quietly holding ruhi. Mr bhalla glares at Mrs bhalla and says: don't know what's going on in your son mind

Toshi: he is not just my son he is your also. Stubborn like you

Mr bhalla leaves.

Raman enters the room and says: place ruhi on bed. I will freshen up.. he leaves without listening her answer. Ishita carefully makes ruhi lie down at bed and covers her with comforter. She looks around and find the room very simple only few family pictures were hanging there. She put her head at headrest and closes her eyes. Raman comes out of the restroom all freshen up he looks at Ishita and says: you can go and get fresh.

Ishita glares at him and says: why you are dictating me 

Raman smiles and says: oho.. wifey you got angry..

Ishita: stop calling me wifey it's getting on my nerves

Raman: to Kiya kahoon jaano... Baby.. sweetie.. no no cutie pie. He chuckles. Ishita glares at him and throws pillow at him and says: you are unbelievable. Raman Dodge the pillow and says: no.. darling kaisa rahy gay...

Ishita leaves for restroom muttering angrily in her language while Raman smirks at her angry out and says: isse to Dracula kehna chahiye. Looking at sleeping ruhi he smiles and says: I don't understand iss Dracula ko ye angel kaise mil sakti hai. Ruhi is so sweet na hi ye apni mumma pay gayi hai aur na hi us dabbu subbu pay.. my sweet big girl.. he admires her.

Ishita comes out of the restroom and finds Raman talking to someone on phone and saying: yes mr Mahendra you will get your money soon.. I have promised you to help me in getting custody and I will fulfill your pocket. Don't worry Raman bhalla doesn't forget his promise.

Ishita looks at Raman shockingly as she understands that Raman has bribed judge to get custody. Raman cuts the call and turns he looks at Ishita and ignores her not wanting to have an argument with her. Ishita walks towards him and says: why you married me

Raman looks at Ishita and says: sorry.. Ishita takes a deep breath to control her anger and says: why you married me. Tell me reason

Raman : kaise sawal hai obviously to help you to get ruhi

Ishita gives him a sarcastic look and says: really you bribed judge for custody wo to Bina Shaadi Kay bhi hosakta that lekin tumne Shaadi kiyon ki mujhse

Raman: ye jaana zarori nhe hai.

He tries to leave but Ishita comes in front of him and says: you have to tell me

Raman: listen Ishita.. don't test my patience.. he turns to leave but stops as he hears ruhi mumbling mumma.. mumma. He looks at her while Ishita goes to her and says: ruhi...

Ruhi opens her eyes and yawns. She looks around and see Raman standing there she smiles at him and says: hum Kahan Hain mumma ye to paati thata ka Ghar nhe hai.. ab mein apky pass rahongi na mumma hamesha she hugs her mother tightly and kisses her cheeks. Ishita too tries to hug her but stops and maintain straight face. Raman shook his head and seeing the indifference Ishita show for ruhi.

Raman walks towards ruhi and says:finally you are awake kitna soti ho whole journey you slept.

Ruhi smiles and says: mein choti baby Hoon na isiley neend zyada aati hai.

Raman too smiles and says: acha per muje to laga tha AP big girl ho

Ruhi laughs listening to him while Ishita was mute spectator seeing them she always gets amazed to see how much different Raman is with ruhi. Ruhi: uncle AP yahan bhi ho

Raman looks at Ishita and says: this is my home

Ruhi: per hum yahan kiyon Hain

Raman: because now you will live here only with your mumma and Raman uncle 

Ruhi looks at Ishita waiting for answer Raman sign Ishita to speak up. Ishita says: haan ruhi now we will live here

Ruhi: but why

Raman : because I married your mumma see mumma is wearing sindoor and managalsutra also looking pretty na.. he smiles

Ruhi too looks at Ishita thoroughly and nods saying: haan uncle mumma to bohat Sundar lag rahi Ishita couldn't stop herself from smiling listening to the praise ruhi looks at Raman and says: but apne mumma say Shaadi kiyon ki

Raman takes ruhi in his arms and says: court ne kaha ruhi will stay with subbu and Laxmi because she will get love from both mumma and papa

Ruhi: Meri mumma to Ishita mumma hai sirf

Raman: yes baby. Therefore I married your mother so that court give you to Ishita.. as now you will have mumma and papa also..

Ruhi looks at Raman with teary eyes and says: AP Ruhi Kay papa banogay...

Ishita looks at Raman for answer. Raman nods and says: kiyon acha nhe hai...

Ruhi: I will always live with mumma. Mumma phr sad bhi nhe hongi.. raman nods to her she looks at Ishita who was smiling feeling overwhelmed with the emotions. Seeing her mumma smiling ruhi smiles and kisses Raman and says: yay... I love you Raman uncle..Raman smiles at ruhi

Knock distrub their conversation. It was romi who told Raman that everyone is waiting for them to talk. Raman nods and says: ruhi you go with romi uncle.. he will buy you chocolate. 

Romi takes ruhi and says: come with me. Ruhi goes with romi while Raman looks at Ishita and says: I will tell them a convincing story

Ishita: don't lie to them please not make things difficult for me .. Raman says:whatever.. he walks ahead while Ishita follow him. They find iyers and bhallas sitting there anxiously waiting for their answer. Raman looks at Ishita for a moment and says: so people all ready to know truth

Mr bhalla: Raman behave yourself

Raman: I am not fond of beating around the bush so coming to the point it's simple that Ishita wanted ruhi custody as any cost.. subbu has bribed judge agar Ishita seedhe tareky say jaati to she would have lost ruhi.. my reputation were at stake so to get out of this mess me and Ishita got married

All were looking at him shockingly Mr iyer says: ishu...

Ishita: he is saying truth .. I can't lose ruhi agar mere pass aur koi Rasta hota to mein kabhi ye shadi nhe karti. Raman gives her a smirk and says: but reality is this that now you are Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla. 

Mrs bhalla: ye sab.. Shaadi aise nhe hoti puttar..

Raman: maa you are worrying unnecessarily. Me and Ishita are grown up we will handle this wesy bhi Jo hone tha hogaya

Mrs iyer: ishu you want to live with Raman ..

Ishita looks at Raman and says: amma we are married now..

Ruhi comes with romi shouting papa.. papa.. Raman was looking at his parents he didn't respond to ruhi as he was not use to it. Ruhi tug his pants Raman looks at her and kneels down ruhi cups his face and says: Papa... She kisses his cheek while time freezes for Raman. All were looking at them Raman couldn't believe his ear he gulps the lump formed in his throat and says: kiya kaha tumne

Ruhi: papa .. ruhi Kay papa see romi chachu brought so many chocolates.. Raman hugs her tightly and smiles he didn't realize that his eyes got teary. Seeing it bhallas and iyers got their answer. Raman looks at Ishita who couldn't stop herself to smile as the void ruhi has in her life is going to fulfilled.

That's it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi