Fantastic update 

Enjoyed

Thank you dear πŸ˜‡

Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

BONUS UPDATE - 02

Brinda's POV

" I will miss you Dev", I hugged him tightly. We were currently in one of the closed classrooms making the best of his last day. Yeah it was his graduation day. An year has just passed just like that in a blink since we fell in love with each other.

Today was his last day in college. Not that we won't be meeting each other still I will miss him lots. Our long walks in corridors, stealing few moments just like this in classrooms small hugs and pecking. His laughter and all about him.

The lunch breaks where we run into be there and meet each other. We loved meeting every single time in college but made sure we never bunked any classes. Much of a nerdy types aren't we?

Whatever it is we made sure that our love added value to our life but never an obstacle in our journey. These college days held so many memories of us. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

As he heard all my thoughts Dev hugged me tight, trying his best to console me. He kissed on my head" No worries, my princess. We will still meet during weekends and why not every evening after college. Just one more year. I want my princess to be happy".

He tightened his grip on me meaning everything he spoke. My tears wouldn't stop anytime soon and it was damping his graduation coat. On noticing it , I moved and straightened myself wiping it over.

" Awwww..meri princess", he held my hand stopping me from wiping it. " Let it be my princess. It's your love for me", he kissed my forhead. His lips stayed there for sometime. I was living the moment. His lips lingering my forhead was magical.

"I will miss you", I stated an unknown tear rolling down my damped cheeks. He pulled away. " I will miss you too baby, still we will be meeting.So no more worries", he kissed away my tears.

"May be my lips can make you stop crying Princess", with that he leaned in. I kept my hand in between and he chuckled. I couldn't stop but smile.

" That's my princess. See how cute you are now. So if you could accompany me now your prince can go to celebrate his big day", he spoke out. " Of course my dear Prince", I smiled and we left to the place where the graduation was to take place.

He was there seated in front row. My Prince was the best student of the year. His whole family was there. He made us all proud. He was the best in everything.

Just as the function ended he walked up to his family who was rejoicing his success. He walked on to me while everyone were watching at him.

Sudden tension engulfed me. Both our family members knew we were in a relation but we never did meet each other in person. He simply walked up to me and held me by shoulders.

I was shivering in nervouseness. As he took me infront of his family he left my shoulders and squeezed my hand sensing my tension. " She is Brinda. My princess, my love and my future", simply yet deeply he introduced me.

To my surprise, they accepted me with whole heart. They were happy. They came up to me and we had our family time. It was good meeting his family. We really did have a good time.

After that last day in college we met each other during weekend and sometime during weekdays too as he was now carrying out his father's business and I was busy with my studies as it was final year.

Days passed into months and then into an year. It was an year already and I was standing here on my graduation day. Me , my family , Dev and his family everyone are here to celebrate my day.

History repeating itself again. I was the student of year, this time. It was just like Teja-vu. Everyone were proud of us.

So filmy but yeah that was it all about. Never did I think I would meet my soul mate in a night club but now we are here. Standing hand in hand to start our next journey. From friends to lovers and now to soul mates. I'm happy that I went to the party that night. All thanks to Nayan. 

Not to forget, who would have guessed. Nayan was committed with Rajat now. Rajat is no more that spoilt brat. He was much better of a person now. He was there to witness Nayantara's success today. They did make a perfect couple. 

College days are always special. Anyone would treasure it for their life time same with me only for the fact I treasured it more. This college has craved the path to the best part of my life.  

Just as Brinda finished her studies she joined an organisation, though Dev's father offered her work she and Dev decided not to take it. As they both wished the same. Brinda wanted to earn from her talent and make something of her own. Dev did also want his princess to do that. He wanted his princess to prove herself the best to all. 

Just in span of time she worked well and had great reputation, on the other hand Dev has brought out their business to be the best in the industry. He was now a famous business tycoon.

Just in around three years time, Dev married Brinda. Now they started their new journey to explore more and live more together and forever. 

THE END