ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 19

Posted: 3 years ago

Plzzz 

update 

Sooon 

Interesting teaser

Poor ishu

Hope now she will get ruhi's custody

Updt soon

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Pal pal bhade ye hai Mohabbatein

Part 6

Raman burns shagun photo and smirks and says: I would love to see your reaction when you will know that I got married to Ishita in real Kal custody case Jeet Kar mein tumhain dekhaonga Kay Meri pass aik beti hai jis Raman bhalla ko tumne reject kiya tha ye keb Kar Kay mein useless Hoon na Paisa hai aur na baap ban sakta Hoon ab dekho I am one of the richest man of India aur aik beti ka baap bhi Hoon

Otherside, Ishita touches the vermilion and tear roll down from her eyes and says: why it is always me murugan apne muje aise mod par la khara Kiya Jahan muje nhe Pata mein Kiya karon ye rishta, Raman, ruhi sab complicated hogaya hai Meri life Puri messed up ho gayi hai I don't know agay Kiya hoga Raman jaisa insaan sirf apni reputation Kay liye to shadi nhe kary ga per usne kiyon mujse shadi ki mere pass to koi option nhe thi Pata nhe wo chahta Kiya hai

Next day @ Court

Iyers were waiting outside the court for the hearing. Subbu comes there with his wife and ruhi. Seeing her mother ruhi runs to Ishita and hugs her saree and says: mumma muje un gande Walt uncle Kay saath nhe rehna AP muje Ghar lay jao.. Ishita tears up seeing her daughter she caresses her hairs and says: don't worry beta AP mumma Kay saath hi raho gay.

Subbu smirks and says: konsa court tum jaisi aurat ko aik bachi ki custody day ga

Ishita glares at him and says: just shut up subbu.. don't fly high court will not grant custody to a irresponsible father.. wait you are not father also.. you don't deserve to be called father

Subbu: will see what court will decide. He smirks thinking how he has given bribe to judge to get permission to make ruhi stay with him and how he has used contact with ministry to get ruhi custody.. 

Pathak comes there and greets iyers and says: I am Neil Pathak i am legal advisor of Raman bhalla and now your new lawyer.. I have never lost a case don't take tension this custody will grant to ma'am only

Ishita nods looking at Pathak who leaves while iyers were confused seeing new lawyer just before the hearing and that lawyer is Raman bhalla advisor. Mrs iyer asks Ishita: what is this ishu 

Ishita: Amma please... I just want custody of my daughter and I can do anything for it. Wesy bhi my lawyer backed out from case yesterday I tried to contact other lawyer but no one was taking my case. 

Mr iyer nods and says: I trust you Ishita... 

Soon bhallas also comes there to give iyers much needed emotional support. Iyers were surprised seeing them. Mr bhalla holds Mr iyer hand and says: we are with you dekhana Ishita puttar hi case Jeete gi..

Announcement was made for ruhi iyer custody case everyone we're going inside. Ishita phone rings she takes the call and tells Mrs iyer that they move inside she will come in few minutes.. Mrs iyer nods and leaves.. Ishita makes face and says: now what .. where are you hearing shuru ho gayi hai

Raman: don't be so impatient my wifey...

Ishita: stop calling me wifey...

Raman: why you are not where marriage symbols... Court should know that you are Mrs Raman Kumar bhalla. Ishita looks around to find him. Someone pats her shoulder Ishita turns and finds Raman standing there. Raman holds her hand and drags her while Ishita was struggling with his grip.

Court hearing start there was no sign of Ishita. Subbu lawyer takes this point and start bad mouthing about Ishita: honorable court ye kaisi maa hai yahan beti ka custody case Chala Raha hai aur unka Pata hi nhe. Aisi irresponsible mother ko custody nhe milni chahiye

Neil: objection your honor 

Judge: where is miss Ishita. Court will not appreciate this 

Neil: actually my Lord my client Ishita is not irresponsible mother. Infact Mr subbu is not deserve to get ruhi custody. Where were he when his daughter was born. Ruhi was premature baby she was weak miss Ishita condition was critical but Mr subbu threw divorce papers and left he didn't look at his daughter and now he is demanding to get right over ruhi. Subbu were having affair when his wife was pregnant Mr subbu has accused my client wrongly. 

Subbu lawyer: you are diverting the attention of the court. Where is Ishita iyer.. 

A voice echoes in court: correction. Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla. Everyone looks towards the entrance and finds Raman bhalla standing with Ishita who was dressed with marriage symbols. Bhallas and iyers were shocked while subbu says: wah Ishita I didn't know that getting married is more important for you that your daughter so cheap ..

Judge: order.. 

Raman: I am sorry your honor... Raman and Ishita settles while Neil gets up and says: Mr subbu has accused Ishita jee for having affair with Raman bhalla which is lie. They are married. They knew each other from Mumbai and got married there here is the wedding certificate. Raman smirks how he has used his contact to get registered marriage in back date. 

Neil continue to say: subbu has accused that Ishita has not stable financial situation but as Ishita is now wife of RKB I don't think there is any problem as in which company Mr subbu is working it's CEO is RKB. Subbu sweats... 

Judge: verdict will be made after fifteen minutes break

Ruhi sitting outside holding her teddy her. Raman and Ishita comes there. Subbu tries to stop Ishita but Raman holds his hand and sign Ishita to go to ruhi. Ruhi looks at her mother and her favorite uncle she smiles. She runs to Ishita arms and hugs her tightly. Raman smiles seeing them together. Ruhi looks at Raman and says: AP yahan uncle... Dekho na uncle.. ye gande uncle muje mumma say door lay Gaye.. muje mumma Kay saath rehna hai

Raman: my big girl.. don't worry uncle will make everything alright. You will be with your mumma

Ruhi: Sachi uncle

Raman pinches her nose and says: muchi... Ruhi hugs him and kisses his cheeks making Raman and Ishita smile. Subbu was fuming seeing them he moves towards them and says: tum kitni besharam ho ishu...

Raman stands in front of Ishita and says: izzat say Mr subbu.. she is Ishita Raman bhalla. It will be better if you call her Mrs bhalla. Wesy agle 15 minute mein tumhari Zindagi badalne wali. Subbu looks at Raman.

After fifteen minutes, every body was waiting for judge. Judge come there and says: court has reached it's conclusion. Ruhi is small she needs her mother and the accusations on miss iyer were baseless.. he looks at Raman who nods his head and smile. Judge continue to say: ruhi custody is granted to Mrs Ishita Raman bhalla.

Iyers and bhallas rejoice the news while subbu was shocked with turn of events. Raman signs to judge which is noticed by Ishita. Judge was leaves to his chamber subbu goes behind him and says: we had made a deal na what is this...from the back Raman replies: but my offer was more promising than yours.

Subbu was about to reply to Raman when his mobile rang. Raman signs him to pick the call and says: get ready for the surprise.. and leaves. Subbu takes the call and gets shocked to know that he is fired from job and his accounts are freezed as he is accused of fruad. Ground slipped from his feet.

Otherside Ishita holding ruhi was going towards parking lot with iyers and bhallas. Media surrounds her asking her questions about her marriage with Raman bhalla. Raman wraps his arms around Ishita and says: have patience.. we are arranging reception this Sunday. You will get your answer let us welcome our daughter in our home Haina wifey. Ishita looks at Raman while family members were also having lot of questions in there arms. Raman leaves with his new formed family holding them close.

That's it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

This is more entertaining than the original show seriously.

Wifey 😂😂😂😂

Ishita will have fits now

I am waiting for ruhi to call raman papa now.

Raman and ruhi ki papa beti wali bonding k liye m so much desperate.

Plzz update soon dr 

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plzzz try to update soon yaar

Absolutely brilliant 

Well written dr 

Really awesome yaar

Wifey ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Raman and ruhi bonding is superb

Subbu is disgusting 

Raman give nice reply to subbu

Subbu try to insulting her

Raman always  with her 

Their family also shocked and surprised 

Eagerly waiting for receptions party

For ishra

Plzzz dear update sooon 

Awesome chappy Di 

Now tashan ahead

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Plzzz update soon dr 

Plzzz 

Plzzz 

I'm myself confused totally....

But I actually loved Raman to be precise RKB in this update...

Cool as and hot at the same time...

Loved it loved it...

Can't wait for next udpates...