Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 15

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Very interesting teaser

Updt soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

amazing teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Teasing teaser .

Waiting eagerly to know what is happening. 

Updt next soo 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had been waiting for this story update... 

Teasing teaser... 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends back with update I hope you all will enjoy reading it

Pal Pal Bhade Ye hai Mohabbatein

Part 5

Subbu pushes Ishita and settles in car signing driver to start car Ishita was about to fall down but Raman holds her in Nick of time saving Ishita from getting hurt. Ishita looks at the car zooming out of the society she was completely devastated she collapses on ground while Raman was still holding her.

Raman : miss iyer..

Ishita looks on and finds Raman in front of her she felt extreme hatred for him. She pushes him and shouts: ab Kiya karne aye ho.

Raman was clueless why Ishita is angry on him Ishita holds his collar and says: you are the reason subbu snatched my daughter. Raman gets shocked listening to her he shook his head and says: I am not understanding miss iyer

Ishita hits him and says: I hate you tumharei wajah say Meri beti mujse cheeni gayi.. why you came in our life humne Kiya bigara that tumhara.

She was shouting on Raman soon she felt world spinning around her she faints calling ruhi while Raman held her in his arms and shook her saying : miss iyer open your eyes. He takes her in his arms and turns finds Mr iyer standing who sign him to follow Raman takes Ishita to iyer house and places her on bed while Mr iyer was constantly glaring him

Raman was not understanding what is happening around him and on top of it why miss iyer is accusing him as he haven't met her in past days he looks on and finds Mr iyer glaring at him he gets more confused as before he find this Mr iyer sweet and considerate. He takes a deep breath Mr iyer hold his hand and drag him out of the room Raman gets irritated with it he pulls his hand out if his hold and says: what's the matter Mr iyer

Mr iyer: so you are responsible for my daughter misery. He shouts

Raman shook his head and says: listen Mr iyer I don't know what you are saying

Mr iyer: because of you my daughter is accused that she is characterless .. see is having affair with you Mr RKB

Raman gets shocked listening to his accusations he was about to answer him when his phone rings he cuts the call but again his phone rings he thinks it must be urgent and important that might is continuously calling him. He looks at Mr iyer and says: excuse me Mr iyer I am not responsible that your daughter ex husband has filed custody case of ruhi he is her father and he has all right to get his daughter back and about affair thing it was a lie and I can clear it in court if you want. 

Saying this he leaves from there and takes up the call and says: yes mihir what's the matter.

Mihir: Bhai...

Listening to his worried tone Raman asks: what happened you are sounding tensed up

Mihir: Bhai problem hogayi hai

Raman: why are you talking all round spit it mihir. He asks impatiently

Mihir: Bhai do you know miss iyer

Raman narrow his eyes and lines of worries form on his forehead he sensed it that where the thing is heading. He says: she is just my neighbor mihir

Mihir: but media has made whole film out of it

Raman: might handle it

Mihir: I can't handle it Bhai it is related to lady and small kid you have to do something.

Raman gets angry and cuts the call he hold his head and was thinking how to deal with this matter he felt lights and flashes on his face he looks on and finds media standing there who throws question on him.

Media: Mr Raman Kumar bhalla is it true that you and miss Ishita are having affair.. 

Raman: what rubbish

Media: you are outside miss iyer home you came here to meet her all the way from Mumbai..

Raman looks around and finds everybody gathered and looking at him he turns to media persons and replies: I came here to meet my parents it is merely a coincidence that miss Ishita parents are our neighbors. Saying this he marches inside the his house and locks the door.  Mr bhalla looks at Raman and turns on the TV making Raman shocked as every channel is showing about Raman and Ishita. He pulls his hairs in frustration. Mr bhalla asks: puttar ye sab Kiya hai

Raman: papa AP bhi mat shuru hojana.

Mr bhalla: don't hide anything from me Raman tell me everything

Raman was about to say something when he hears a familiar voice coming from the he turn and finds shagun giving bytes: Raman and Ishita are in relationship I don't know they are married or not but definitely they are in relationship. I have spotted them in shopping mall in Mumbai and when I asked Raman about it he has confirmed

Raman angrily throws remote on the and shout: you bloody shagun.. his phone rings again he finds shagun name flashing across his mobile he takes the call and start shouting: how dare you shagun?

Shagun: I am enjoying it Raman. How was you saying.. shagun I am happily married and have a daughter also. You deserve this Raman. Wesy bhi you can never be a father. You played with me and in response I played along I won again Raman 

Raman: shagun.. he shouts

Shagun; don't shout Raman. Think what are you going to do next your whole reputation is at stake 

Raman throws his phone down making it break into pieces he takes his car key and start marching outside angrily Mr bhalla stops him but Raman doesn't listen to him and leaves house

After a week

Mr bhalla was walking here and there in tension he was continuously calling Raman but there was no response from his it's been a week that Raman has left house angrily and there is no sign of him. Mr iyer was going to his house Mr bhalla stops him and asks: iyer sahab.. sab there hai

Mr iyer: kuch theek nhe hai bhalla jee Meri ishu to toot gayi hai Roz lawyers Kay pass jati hai

Mr bhalla: forgive us iyer sahab Raman aik galati ki wajah say ye sab...

Mr iyer: muje sirf Meri ishu ki Khushi uski ruhi ki fikar hai I don't care about Raman.. tomorrow is court hearing Pata nhe Kal Kiya hoga Mr bhalla lower his head while Mr iyer walks away

Otherside, Ishita was sitting in lawyer room she was feeling miserable as  she knows that she is  going to lose ruhi to subbu. She covers her face with palm and thinks over  at her fate door opens and raman walks inside with blank face. Ishita gets angry athis mere sight her nose flared up with anger she gets up raman throws a file at table and says; sign it and end this matter for once

Ishita gets  confused what he is talking and asks: what is this

Raman: solution to our problem. You will get ruhi custody and I will come clean from all this mess

Ishita opens the file and gets shocked. Raman smirk seeing her expression and says: marry me miss iyer .. you don’t have any other option. I am giving you ten minutes to think I am waiting outside if  you agree we will have court marriage today. He moves out of the  room smirking

Later at night

Iyers were worried for Ishita as she hasn't still returned they were calling her but there was no response from her. Door bell rings Mrs iyer opens the door and sigh in relief and hugs Ishita saying: ishu tu Kahan thi itni dair kiyun hogayi tujhe we were worried for you kanna.

Mr iyer looks at Ishita face who was pale he cups her face and says: ishu don't worry ruhi jald tumhare pass hogi

Ishita: I am very tired.. 

Mrs iyer: ishu at least eat something

Ishita shook her head and leaves to her room she locks herself in her room and collapses on floor start crying hysterically. She looks on and finds her reflection in mirror she opens her hairs making her partition visible in mirror the blood red color was adoring her hairline marking her as Mrs Raman Kumar bhalla

That's it my dear friend I hope you all will like it waiting for your comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Plz continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant 

Mind blowing update dr 

Really loved it ❤️❤️

Poor ishita

Subbu  and shagun 

Both are disgusting 😡

Ishra was very much  worried 

Ishita could not find any solution to win case

Ishita was crying .

Mr iyer and mr bhalla also very worried for ishra

Omg ishra married 😲

Ishita accept this marriage  because of her daughter 

Raman love ruhi very much

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon dear

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very emotional update so Shagun is behind all this so what will happen in the court next and how will they fall for each other and Will Ruhi accept Raman has her father to know all this please update next part soon 

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very very interesting 

Loved it