Originally posted by: phanisruthi

Nice update 👏

Pls continue soon 

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraT

I hope you update soon. The story is very interesting.

Yes, i'll update soon and thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Superb update dear.... 

Just loved it 

Thanks for the pm 

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fabulous Update 

Raman comforts Aditiya when his mother Ishita scolded him

while Ishita helps Ruhi when her dupatta got on fire 

both Raman and Ishita love their children but it also seem

they will get close to the other's child 

Shagun left her baby when Ruhi was only 6 months that is so cheap of a mother

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

05. ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ...!!

Aditya was sitting on the staircase upset while watching kids flying kites with their fathers. Ishita saw her son disappointed, so she went to him and asked, "What happened Adi..? Why are you sitting here..?"

"Mumma, will papa come today? It's festival.. Will he not gets time for us?" As Aditya questioned innocently, Ishita had lost her words. What to answer him..! 

"Adi.. Papa.."

"I understand.. Papa must be busy and will send a compensation gift, isn't?"

Ishita pulled her son in her embrace thinking, "I'm sorry Adi.." After parting from her son, she kissed on his forehead saying, "I'll talk to papa and will ask him to visit you as soon as possible, okay?"

Aditya nodded. "Now go and ask thatha, did he bring kites for you or not..!!"

Just then a car arrived and Shravan and Bala gets down from the car and greeted with them. "Jiju, what a pleasant surprise.." Saying this Ishita gave him a side hug. 

"How are you Ishu?"

"Absolutely fine. But you tell me, why don't you call me nowadays? Pehle toh roz call karte the..!" She asked upset. 

"Ishu.. Actually.." He looked away. 

"What's wrong jiju?"

"Ishu, whatever Subhhu had done with you, after that I haven't that face to stand in front of you." He said guilt. "I can't believe my own brother can do cheap thing. How could he ruin your life..!"

"Jiju, please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. Please forget all these. And promise me, you will not blame yourself. See..! It's written in my destiny. You can't change it, right?" As Ishita made him comfort, he still looked down in guilt. "Jiju.. See.. Today you have to help Adi to fly the kites. This is the first time he's celebrating this festival." Ishita said excited so that he looks normal. 

"Sure..!" He hugged her happily and blessed her. 

"Shravu, Adi.. Go and play." 

Ishita was sitting alone at the ground watching kids were flying with their fathers and families kites during the festival, "Ishu..?" Vandita came and shook her which broke her chain of thoughts. 

"Look at them akka, they are so lucky, isn't?" She was adoring the kids with their respective families. "Akka, I even dream about such family."

"Ishu.. Please don't think about past. We were so wrong about him. I.. I.. I was wrong. I brought this alliance for you. Subhu is Bala's brother, so I thought he might be like him. You would be happy with him, I thought. But.." Vandita said in guilt while her eyes gets moist. 

"No akka. It wasn't your fault. May be it was written in my fate. But to be honest, I am very much happy with my son." She said wiping her tears. 

"Aditya, you should tell him about his father. See.. How long will you keep this relationship, it's almost a burden on you."

"I know akka, but Adi is my life, I can't hurt him." Ishita said thinking about her son's face. 

"But it's not right, Ishu.. You're giving him false hope. Usse woh sorry cards ya gifts woh sab dekar tum usse jhooti ummeed de rahe ho.. He has to understand it that his mumma papa aren't living together. Actually he should understand his papa doesn't care about him anymore. His mumma and papa, both are you.. He has to understand it." (Giving him sorry cards and gifts, you're giving him false hope.) Vandita tried to convince her. 

"I understand akka. Give me some time I'll talk with him about this." Ishita said with a sigh. 

"... And did you sign on those divorce papers?" Vandita asked. 

"Not yet akka. After telling the truth to Adi, I'll step out from this relation." Ishita replied. 

"Okay, now change your mood and come." Saying this Vandita took Ishita from there but there was another one present who heard them, that's none other than Raman. He felt emotional hearing them as like him, she also has a broken marriage. Raman looked at Aditya who was trying to be happy but somewhere he could feel him missing his father. 

Romi, Mihir, Rinki and Simmi were preparing the kites those who were going to fly when Ruhi came there with disappointment. "What's wrong Ruhi? Why are you looking upset?"

"Simmi Bua.. That Shravan.. He was making fun of me that girls can't fly kites." She pouted. 

"Oye.. Uss chotey se bachhe ki itni himmat.. How can he insult us..!" (That little kid has so dare..!!) Simmi got angry and about to go but Romi teased saying, "Well.. Simmi di.. First time I'm supporting him. It's true that girls can't fly kites."

"See.. Chachu also teasing us." Ruhi pouted. 

"See, Ruhi.. Your chachu also saying the same, now accept it." Shravan and Aditya came there teasing her again. 

Meanwhile Ishita was passing by there, seeing Ruhi upset and Shravan laughing, she came there asking, "Shravu what's going on..?"

"Chitti.. I was just telling to Ruhi that girls can't fly kites, you know she was trying to fly it." He laughed while Ruhi's face dropped. 

Ishita pulled Ruhi in her embrace asking, "Are you insulting us?" She raised her eye brow at them. 

"Aur nahi toh kya?" (What else?) Raman came there holding kites in his hand and stood beside Aditya. "Tum ladkiyo ke bas ka nahi hai.. Isn't Aditya?" (It's not your cup of tea.)He asked looking at Ishita while placing his hand on Aditya's shoulder. 

"Are you challenging us?" 

"You're saying as if you can..." Raman asked while crossing his arms on his chest. 

"Ho jaye phir ek?" (Then let's do it once?) She asked stepping ahead. "Dekhte hai kon kisko harate hai.. What say?" (Let's see who loses..) 

"You mean.. Kites fight?" As Raman asked Ishita shook her head. "Okay.. What say boys?" Raman asked looking at his boys gang who agreed with him. 

"We're with her." Simmi and Rinki joined Ishita while Ruhi made faces at Shravan who did the same and Aditya enjoyed all these. 

Boys and girls stood opposite to each other. "Five kites for each team.. Jiski pehle khatam hui woh looser." Raman said huskily with a smirk. (Who finish it first, will be a looser.) 

"Okay.."

First Mihir and Mihika came opposite to each other, they fly the kites in the air while Ruhi and Shravan held the Charkhi for their respective partners. Everyone cheering their partners while Ishita instructed Mihika. 

"Kai-po-che..!!" Mihika shouted as she saw Mihir's kite falling down. 

"Kya yaar..!!" (What..!) Raman sighed and send Romi to compete but this time Mihika's kite fall down, boys cheered, Ishita rolled her eyes while Raman gave her victorious smile. 

"Simmi, you go.." Vandita said and she went to compete but this time also girl's couldn't compete. 

"If you want, you guys can give up." Raman smirked but Ishita didn't pay him attention and send Vandita. 

"Yay... Romi chachu... Kai-po-che.." Ruhi jumped in excitement. 

Then Bala went to compete with his wife but she couldn't stand against him. "Losers..!" Boys cheered. 

"Aunty, we just have two kites left." Ruhi said disappointed. 

"Don't worry. We'll win." Ishita cheered her up and went to complete against Bala. 

"Yaay.." Ruhi hi-fi with Ishita as Bala's kite fall down when Raman came forward. 

Raman saw Aditya was sitting but since long he wanted to held the Chakhri, so Raman said, "Aditya.. Now you have to support me.. Come and hold this." Little Aditya gets excited and came to him, Ishita also smiled seeing Raman's sweet gesture for her son. 

Soon their Kite fight started. Ishita easily able to cut Raman's kite as Aditya couldn't able to held the chakhri properly but then Raman showed him how to hold it and looked at Ishita saying, "Now wait and watch.." They again started but this time Ishita's kite fall down. 

"Oh no.. Aunty.. Only one left." Worried Ruhi said. 

Ishita saw Ruhi's dropped face and took a deep breath. They took off their last kite in the air and she started compete with Raman, every time Raman tried to defeat her but she managed to escape when Raman looked at her and she winked at Raman making him shocked for a while which distracted him, and taking the advantage Ishita win over him. 

"Kai-po-che.." She shouted as she tricked him. 

"Pagal aurat.. You cheater.." (Mad woman.) He shouted. 

"Kya? What have I done?" (What?) She questioned innocently but Raman felt shy to say, he angrily glared at her whispering, "I won't leave you now."

They again started compete, she was so close to his kite to cut him down when suddenly, due to the heavy manja on the thread, Ishita had a cut on her finger. "Ouch..!!" She quickly removed her hand from the thread when Raman was about to come to check on her but she again held it saying, "Game must go on.." And finally Ishita cut down Raman's kite and claimed to be winner. 

"Aiyyo murugan.." She quickly sat there holding her hand as it was bleeding badly by now when Raman rushed to her yelling, "Who told you to continue it? You're really an insane woman. Now see.. What has happened.."

"I want to make her win." Ishita smiled looking at Ruhi who was happier and was teasing the boys. 

"To make her happy, you got hurt." He said while tieing his handkerchief on her wound. 

"It's okay. It's a minor cut..!"

"Yeah, I can see that. Now come.. You need a dressing on it." Raman made her on the nearby bench while Rinki brought the first aid box.

"It will burn." Raman warned before applying antiseptic on her wound. 

"Then don't apply." She pouted with worry while taking her hand back. 

"Pagal ho kya? Iss choti si cheez ke liye darr rahi ho..!" (Are you mad? You're scared of this small thing?) He chuckled. 

"This can be small for you."

"Haww.. Then who told you to continue playing? 'Game must go on' huhh.. Now pay it." He mocked her while Ishita made faces. He looked at her smiling,"But.. You impressed me.. Mujhe laga nahi tha tum itni achhi khel paoge." (I couldn't believe that you can play well.) Ishita proudly looked on. "You should be a kite champion." She gave him victorious smile while Raman applied antiseptic on her wound which she didn't notice.

"Kya..?" She flicked her eyebrow on his comment. "Aisi koi game hoti nahi hai." (There's no such game.)

"Even I know.. I just told you to distract you." He said after aiding her wound. 

"Ho gaya?" (Done?) She asked looking at her wound. 

"Yeah.. Only you know how to trick?" He asked when Ishita remembered her trick and bite her tongue in embarrassment.

"This embarrassment suits on you." He politely said before getting up, Ishita gets overwhelmed and also shocked by his sweet gesture, she smiled at him saying, "Thank you."

Quiet long than other updates, hope you enjoyed..! Please do read and drop your comments. And also don't forget to vote. 

❤❤

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Enjoyed reading 

Ishita wants to win to make Ruhi happy 

Raman wants to make adi happy 

Raman care for Ishita was written beautifully 

Waiting for next update 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail