Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

04. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏʜʀɪ...!!

"Yes, I've send you the designs, please do check it properly Neetu." Ishita rebuked her assistance over the phone while discussing her work when Aditya ran inside calling, "Mumma, mumma.."

"Adi.. I'm busy, please excuse me." Excusing herself from him, she engrossed in her phone call while Aditya continue his chattering avoiding his mother's request. "Mumma, what is Lohri.. Everyone preparing for this at the ground. Tell me na, mumma..! And what is Pongal? Why didn't we celebrate it in Mumbai.. Tell me na, mumma.. Mumma.." He shook Ishita seeking for his answers but being irritated with him, Ishita scolded her son, "Adi.. Can't you see, mumma is busy. Why are you disturbing me? Go and play with chitti.. Now, excuse me.."

Frightened by her mother, he started sobbing and ran away from there when Ishita realised her mistake. "Adi.. Listen.." But he didn't listen to her and walked out from house crying. "Shit.." She shut the laptop with a thud..! 

Meanwhile the scene was witnessed by Mr. Iyer who was preparing for Pongal puja. Leaving his works, he came to his daughter. "Ishu?"

Ishita quickly wiped her tears replying, "Come appa.."

"Ishu, I understand you have works but you also need to understand, Aditya needs you. The way you behaved was so wrong." He made her realise her mistake. 

"I know appa. But whatever I'm doing.. Is just for him.. Mera kaam karna, is just for him, so that I can give him every happiness." She explained her view about this. 

"I understand, but his happiness is with you. And if you don't change change your behavior towards him, then he'll go away from you." Ishita looked on worried. "Are you understanding?"

"Yes appa, I'll talk with him."

"Like elder people, kids doesn't understand about right or wrong, then just understand love.. All they need is love and care." Mr. Iyer said while caressing her hair while Ishita looked on. 

Aditya was sitting on the bench at the ground, he was watching people were busy in preparing for Lohri with upset face. He was upset because his mother scolded her for no reason..! He was experiencing this festival first time. 

"Hello..?" Raman greeted but little Aditya turned away wiping his tears. 

"Beta..?" Raman saw him sobbing, so he sat beside him asking, "What's wrong..?"

"Mumma told me not to talk with any stranger." He innocently replied. 

"Okay.. But you know.. I'm your neighbour. And neighbours can be friends, right?" As Raman said, little Aditya remembered about his friends at Mumbai who were his neighbours and friends too..! 

He looked at Raman asking, "Are you my friend?"

Raman wiped his tears saying, "If you want.. Then I can be. But first tell me, why are you crying? Don't you know, big boys don't cry."

"But mumma scolded me." He replied with puffy face. "I buy asked her about Lohri festival and she scolded me."

Raman thought, "What's so big deal.. It's in her nature.. Bina baat pe baras jati hai." (She gets mad on small things.) He looked at Aditya who was sitting upset. "Okay, listen." He took him on his lap. "Mumm might be busy."

"Yes, she was talking to Neetu." He replied. 

"See..! Else mumma won't scold you, right? Now stop crying.. See, those kids are watching you." Raman said pointing at the kids who were playing there. "They must be thinking, you're a cry baby."

Aditya looked at the kids and wiped his tears saying, "No, I'm not crying."

"That's like a good boy." Saying this Raman kissed on his cheek, but Aditya quickly wiped his cheek saying, "No, kissy.. I don't like it." Raman laughed. 

"Acha, can you tell me, what is Lohri.. What is.. Pon.. Pongal..?" He questioned looking at Raman. 

"Lohri is punjabi festival.. On this day, we lit bonfire and the God of Fire  is worshiped and seeks blessings for yourself and for your family. We also distributed sweets to everyone and also sings and dance during this festival." While Raman narrated about the festival, Aditya listen to him with interest. 

"It's so fun loving festival, isn't?" He asked excited. 

"Yeah, so indeed."

"Are you punjabi?" Aditya asked. 

"Yes, why?"

"Can I join you in this festival? I never took part in such festivals? Please.." He asked with a puppy face, Raman couldn't resist but smiled saying, "Of course. In fact, every families from this society are joining in this festival tonight. You can come along with your family." Raman said smiling. 

"Thank you. I should leave now, else mumma will be search for me." Saying this, Aditya climbed down from his lap when Raman asked, "By the way, you didn't tell me your name?"

"Aditya.. But mumma calls me Adi.." Saying this and bidding to him, Aditya left from there when on his way, he collide with Ishita. 

"Where were you?" Ishita asked. 

"I'm sorry mumma, I shouldn't disturb you." He apologized. 

"Even I'm sorry." She too apologized. "Now come, we have to get ready for Pongal." Ishita said lifting him in his arms. 

"Pongal? What's that? Is it like Lohri? Are we worship to God and seeks blessings?" Aditya asked. 

"How do you know all these about it?" Ishita asked confused as far she remembered, she never told him about these festival. 

"That uncle told me." He said pointing at Raman who was busy in works while Ishita gets angry seeing him but controlled herself for her son's sake. "Mumma do you know, he's our neighbour."

"Hmm.. Let's go.. Thatha, pathi are waiting for you." Saying this, Ishita took him from there, when Raman saw them leaving, he whispered saying, "Such a lovely boy."

"Yes amma.. I'll do it." Replying to her mother, Ishita walked out from her flat holding rangoli thal when she collide with Raman and turned upside in the air and few colours fall on them while red colour fall on Ishita's hair. "Are you mad..? Can't you see?" He shouted at her. 

"Oh hello.. I'm completely fit and fine. Aapko shayad ankho mein problem hai." Replying to him, irritated, Ishita wiped out the excessive colour from her dress and walked in angrily while Raman walked in his house murmuring, "Pata nahi kaise kaise log hai duniya mein. Pagal aurat.."

In the evening, Ishita and entire Iyer family greeted everyone in the ground for Lohri celebration. "Bhallaji, who called them here?" Mrs. Bhalla asked seeing the Iyers. 

"Toshiji, this is society's festival. If you have problem, just ignore them." Saying this, Mr. Bhalla went to them and greeted. 

Ishita was standing alone at the corner wearing a salwar suit, she was observing Aditya who was playing with other kids. Raman climbed down when his eyes fall on Ishita, he couldn't resist her stared at her for some time but when her eyes fall on him, he walked away from there giving her a disgusted look.

Soon the celebration started with bhangra, people started dancing and soon they did the worship of God and distributed sweets to everyone. 

People were happily greeting each other, but Ishita was feeling lonely, so she went to the outside when she saw a car arrived there and a lady gets down from the car and walked inside but very soon, she saw her thrown out by Raman, Ishita was going to leave thinking it could be their personal matter but stopped as she heard her saying, "Raman, you can't do this with me. I'm Ruhi's mother."

"Mother? Seriously? From where it suddenly came. Where your motherhood had gone when you left your six months old daughter. Shagun.. You don't have any rights on her. Just leave from here." He ordered to her angrily. 

"Raman.. I.. I just came to gift her this." She said showing him the gift but Raman snatched it and throws it in dustbin saying, "She doesn't need anything from you. Actually.. If you buy it from your own money then I would have consider it.. But no.. Yeh tumhare uss boyfriend ke paise se hai.. Aur mujhe ya meri beti ko khairat nahi chahiye. So you can leave now..!" (You bought this from your boyfriend's money and I and my daughter doesn't need any charity.) 

"Raman, let me see her once." Saying this she was going to leave but Raman held her hand tightly saying, "Shagun, leave.. Usse pehle ki iss subh ghadi mein mujhse kuch galat ho jaye, just GO AWAY..!!" (Before I do something wrong on this occasion. just GO AWAY..) He shouted making her frightened, she left from there. 

Raman angrily turned to leave when he saw Ishita standing, ignoring her, he left inside. 

Thinking about Raman and Shagun's fight, Ishita walked in disturbed. "How could a mother leave her child?" She wondered when her eyes fall on little Ruhi who was playing near the bonfire when suddenly her dupatta caught fire, Ishita saw it and ran to her immediately, meanwhile Ruhi too saw her, she started shouting but before it could get late, Ishita unpinned her dupatta and threw it away and pulled Ruhi in her embrace, meanwhile hearing her screaming everyone came to her, Raman came and saw Ruhi safe. 

"Are you okay?" Ishita asked while checks her left and right while Ruhi cried vigorous. "It's okay. You're safe. Nothing happened." She pulled her again in a hug and console her. 

Ishita lifted in her in her arms and was going to leave but saw Raman, so she went to him saying, "She's horrified by the incident. Please take care of her." Saying this she gave her to him, Raman was going to leave but turned again saying, "Thank you."

"It's okay. Please take care of her." Ishita said caressing her hair, he left when Aditya came there and hugged his mother. 

Both the parent are getting affected by the kids, is it starting of their relation.. 😉😉

Please do comment and do like. 

❤❤

Ishraloveyhm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Day before yesterday I read this in whattpad 

..Ada.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update! 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishu scolds adi. And love the way appa made her understand. Love ramdi conversation. He made him understand that his mumma might be busy. Adi ask raman that can he part of lohri function. Raman ask him to bring his family also. In lohri function, shagun came to see ruhi but raman doesn't allow her. And ishu sees their fight and thinks how can a mother leave a child. And ishu save ruhi from fire.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Part-1..

Interesting update..

Ishita was cheated by her husband..

But she couldn't tell this to her son..

She faking her happiness for Adi..

Plz continue soon.

Thank you...

myangels thumbnail

Part-2..

Nice introduction of Raman..

Raman was drunk and met with an accident..

Shagun left him behind for luxuries..

Ruhi is adorable who loves his Papa unconditionally...

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

myangels thumbnail

Part-3...

Nice update...

Ishra started to fight at their first meeting itself..

Both were mad at each other..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

myangels thumbnail

Part-4...

Nice update..

Ishra were good with the kids..

Raman made Adi understand and explained him about the festival too.

Ishita saved Ruhi from the fire and worried for her..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...