Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 64

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Okay, so I was watching one old advertisement of Madhya Pradesh tourism... 

To wahin se dimag main aaya, what if there is a tours and travels company promoting Patal Lok, Trishanku Lok and Swapna Lok???

I am more thrilled about Patal Lok. 

Trishanku Lok is a one way trip as they had described in the series and Swapna Lok was only possible because of KSR. So normally, it's not possible, no? 

Likhne thode hi baithe hain abhi... ๐Ÿ˜†

Wo to bas add dekhte-dekhte dimag kuch zyada hi chal raha tha...

Haan, par Patal Lok ke description main kaafi kuch milega...

Trishanku Lok is a one way trip as they had described in the series and Swapna Lok was only possible because of KSR. So normally, it's not possible, no? 

Wait a sec... Swapna Lok because of KSR?? To kya Mo ne jahan in logon ko bheja tha, wo bhi Swapna Lok tha??

I was thinking about that Swapna Lok jahan Professor Sahab bhatakte hue pahunch gaye the... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Likhne thode hi baithe hain abhi... ๐Ÿ˜†

Wo to bas add dekhte-dekhte dimag kuch zyada hi chal raha tha...

Haan, par Patal Lok ke description main kaafi kuch milega...

Wait a sec... Swapna Lok because of KSR?? To kya Mo ne jahan in logon ko bheja tha, wo bhi Swapna Lok tha??

I was thinking about that Swapna Lok jahan Professor Sahab bhatakte hue pahunch gaye the... 

Yeah! Mo too had sent them to Swapnalok but it was different.

I realized you were talking about Dola's realm later. ๐Ÿ˜† Sumit was in vacation that time but still, it remains a big mystery till date that how could Nishant escape Trishankulok because no one could do that and in fact, Piya too had died and they needed Trinetra Mani to bring her back.

Then how did he reach Dola's realm? Not to mention him signing Saavi about how to revive Ved.  

I noticed the other day, when Piya played the matchmaker and got stuck with Vanvetals, Dafli too went missing and Nishant and Ved teamed up while the other Gs went to a different direction.

Inn dono ka pyaar!!! ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ

Originally posted by nushy1995

Yeah! Mo too had sent them to Swapnalok but it was different.

I realized you were talking about Dola's realm later. ๐Ÿ˜† Sumit was in vacation that time but still, it remains a big mystery till date that how could Nishant escape Trishankulok because no one could do that and in fact, Piya too had died and they needed Trinetra Mani to bring her back.

Then how did he reach Dola's realm? Not to mention him signing Saavi about how to revive Ved.  

I noticed the other day, when Piya played the matchmaker and got stuck with Vanvetals, Dafli too went missing and Nishant and Ved teamed up while the other Gs went to a different direction.

Inn dono ka pyaar!!! ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ

Bold: dusare lok main jakar bhi Professor Sahab ko apni beti ki Saasu ma ki kitni chinta thi!!! 

This is the second biggest mystery of Nazar... He went to Trishanku Lok as a replacement for Pia. How did he end up in Swapna Lok?? Koi shortcut hai kya wahan???

Don't even remind me of those Van Betals... I so want to forget that period of time when Pia was hell bent on playing the matchmaker... Ved ke saath rehne ke side effects!!! 

I remember... Ved and Nishant teamed up and the rest of the Gs went in other direction...

Kya pyaar hai samdhiyon main!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hey guys! It has been quite some time that we have posted anything here. So I am posting a short story. It's the introduction of another Two Shots but it's complete on its own. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Moments

It was just another ordinary day. Ansh returned from his office and entered into their room. Piya was 

busy in her work. Looking at how engrossed she was in her own work, a smile crept across his face. 

Who said people canโ€™t fall in love more than once? He had fallen in love with the woman sitting in 

front him every day while each time it felt like the first time. He had fallen for her cute gesture, her 

antics, her brave yet lovable side even the vulnerability. There were so many different shades of her 

and he fell in love with each of them on every single day. He recalled the first time he had noticed her 

properly. Covered in colors and she was trying to clean her dupatta, paying zero attention to the 

people around her or what might they think of her brief quintessential act of floating dupatta. Ansh 

chuckled reminiscing the incident. Piya got startled and looked back. โ€œHello dear husband! How was 

your day?โ€ She asked with her brightest smile. That smile!!! It always made his heart skip a beat! All he 

could think about was stopping time and savor that moment! โ€œAnsh! Where have you got lost?โ€ Piya 

waved her hands before him. Her voice brought him back to reality. โ€œUmm! It's nothing! I am right 

here!โ€ He felt a little embarrassed thinking about the crazy thoughts that had occupied his mind just 

awhile ago. Piya raised her eyebrows and examined every angle of his face. The obvious blush and 

awkwardness didnโ€™t escape her attention. In fact, the longing and admiration in his eyes made her 

feel loved and content. But they didnโ€™t need to prolong this eye-romancing session. โ€œYou must be 

tired! Go freshen up! Iโ€™ll bring your coffee.โ€ She left the room while Ansh went to take a bath with a 

grin.

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nushy, simple yet filled with lot of emotions. Loved the memory lane Ansh went on when looking at Pia.

Okay, waise to story ka review already de chuke hain lekin phir bhi yahan par bhi bol dete hain...

I agree with you... This is indeed complete in itself. Loved seeing Ansh reminiscing the past...

It is simple yet beautiful and filled with a lot of emotions... 

Originally posted by Madhura..

Nushy, simple yet filled with lot of emotions. Loved the memory lane Ansh went on when looking at Pia.

Thanks dear! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have started the Two Shots on a different thread and updated the first chapter. Let me know how is it when you are free. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay, waise to story ka review already de chuke hain lekin phir bhi yahan par bhi bol dete hain...

I agree with you... This is indeed complete in itself. Loved seeing Ansh reminiscing the past...

It is simple yet beautiful and filled with a lot of emotions... 

Thank you dear! ๐Ÿ˜Š

As I have told you, I love simple scenes. They have much depth in themselves. So as a reader and writer, I prefer such description.

I had started writing the TS but then I didn't like the introduction so scrapped it. Later when this idea came, wrote again and it seemed fine. I posted it only then.

But this para was special. So thought to add one short story which is not so emotional or comical but sweet.

I am glad you both liked it. ๐Ÿ˜Š