Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats for the new story 

Nice start   So here Maan is compared to his elder brother for every thing and this is making him hate his brother 

Here Geet seems to b high profile girl with snobbish attitude 

Their parents already started discussing marriage proposals of Ankush & Geet 

Waiting for the next part 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

LOVE IMPOSSIBLE

PART 2

Wait for pw and yes if you don't get the pw don't come to me. Only go and see your reply. You will get the answer...

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the pm dear...

Commented on blog...

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice part. Maan was upset as again his father showed his disappointment infront of servants. I think he feels left out because of his parents behavior. So geet got ready to think about the marriage proposal which came from khuranas.  Waiting for next dear 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Another dhamakedar update

Nothing new in maans life same taunts from his father and his mother just showing that she cares for him as due to her responsibilities as a mother not by her love for him as her live for her other son ankush is far more than anything else 

Slowly slowly maan paitence is breaking his father scolded him infront of the servants and this has hurt him immensely 

His father told his wife that if maan doesn't mend his way he will disown him I think it will be best for maan as he can make a name for himself without his khurana tag

Geets parents ask her about ankush and also for marriage geet iscattracted towards him but she wants to meet him in person to give her consent for marriage

These 15 days will be crucial in everybody's life be it maan his parents ankush geet and her parents 

It seems that all will be affected  after 15 days like something big might happen that is why in both update 15 days is stressed more.

Continue soon waiting for new part

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Congrats for new story. 

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Nice start. Maan is not favorite of his parents. His father compared him with his elder brother which is not liked by Maan. Geet is sofisticated looks like a model. Samarth Khurana introduced Geet with his elder son Ankush and Geet's father Rudr Pratap Handa is seeing prospective relation between Geet and Ankush.

Please send me pw for next part.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice pt

Maan again face same disappointment when his father scold him in front of worker's

Geet want to work in hr office hr parents told hr what they thinking Geet said yes and prefer to meet ankush again

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2 

A Splendid Update

Maan somehow gives off the impression as if he is waiting to get that big opportunity but he

does not seem like a go getter .

if he wants change in his life he is the one that needs to push himself

he was out all night and again it seems like his friends have a bad image before his father's eyes

Maan has the attitude yes he stands up to his father , though I hate disrespecting parents

but he posses a skillful mouth he should put it to use to benefit him in his career

Geet on the other hand she truly knows what she wants , she is a go getter and yes

I feel she and Ankush do make a perfect pair

she and her parents like him which is a good start already

Samrat slaps Maan for his disrespectful attitude , though it was wrong

but I guess a father wants his son to progress to become someone and Maan seems

to just take each day as it comes , he shows no scope for a goal