The Tale Of Ekayan And Daivik - Three Shots on Nazar (Completed) - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Agar aapke according ye 'okay' hai, to 'amazing' ya 'awesome' kaun sa hota hai?

Jo aap likhte ho comedy mein. 😳 

Oh come on!! That's not true... 

It is actually. I hardly praise someone but you have an amazing sense of humor. 😆

I have even lost count of the number of times we wanted to wash our eyes with PK... 😆

Me too! 😆

Jo aap likhte ho comedy mein. 😳 

Personally I haven't found my comedy stories entertaining... Haan, I have liked certain portions but mostly, I never laugh while writing those... Kabhi kabhi I do have trouble in keeping a straight face but aisa zyada kabhi nahi hua...

It is actually. I hardly praise someone but you have an amazing sense of humor. 😆

Well, thank you... 😊

Me too! 😆

High-five!!!

Personally I haven't found my comedy stories entertaining... Haan, I have liked certain portions but mostly, I never laugh while writing those... Kabhi kabhi I do have trouble in keeping a straight face but aisa zyada kabhi nahi hua...

Laughing while writing, so far this has only happened to me when we were making elaborate plans of killing Gs and Nishant, remember? 😈

Originally posted by nushy1995

Laughing while writing, so far this has only happened to me when we were making elaborate plans of killing Gs and Nishant, remember? 😈

Yeah... I remember the entire plan 😈

But at that time too, I did not have much trouble in maintaining a straight face... Haan, at one or two places I laughed while writing but not much...

Besides, I read in one of your earlier replies that you called yourself 'pakao'? Why???

Pakao as in I can be persistent in a bad way. Like several times, I get too involved in the sidcussion which might make the other participator uneasy. 

As we both said, Madhura is calmer compared to us but we are crazy. 😈

So I said that. I have had several discussion about Jinn with Madhura where she did try to give some lease but I was constantly nagging about the blatant copy pasting. Hence I said pakao - saw an opportunity and roasted their concept. 😈

Chapter - 03

Saavi got startled listening to Piya’s laughter. She turned around and was surprised because Piya was laughing holding her stomach. It took her a while to regain her composure and she walked towards Naman and Saavi. “Thank God you are here di! I wish you had come earlier so that I could get saved from reading his brilliant stories.” “Yeah! Me too! I wish I could reach earlier and get to know about my other love affairs!” Piya burst out laughing again. “How do you know about this!” “Well, I came here a few minutes ago when you were taking Naman’s class and I was listening to his justification. Makes sense! Now even I am wondering who is my soulmate in true sense? Ansh or Mohana?” “See, she gets it.” Naman was elated to get Piya’s support.  

“I don’t understand di! How could you support him? Do you have any idea how he has correlated your and Mohana’s interactions?” “I might, considering I grew up with him.” Piya answered with a smile. “See, you are too serious. So often you get frustrated with Naman’s jokes and the way he correlates things. But we have grown up together and I am accustomed to his reasoning. You may not believe it, but he was actually very popular in our school for his writing. Give him the toughest topic and he would come up with such unique ideas that no one could ever imagine.” “Of course!” Saavi replied sarcastically. “Seriously! Every year before the publication of our annual school magazine, our classmates used to beg him to write something.” Saavi was shocked at the revelation and her mouth formed a perfect ‘O’. She looked at Naman and he nodded in the affirmative.

“Leave Naman, now I am more concerned about the mental state of your classmates. I wonder how Guruma could tolerate this nonsense!” “Well, amma couldn’t read my stories or see my cartoons. So this was the only medium where I could unleash my Kanchaness.” Naman smiled as if he had conquered the world. “Although no matter how amazing something is, nothing can last forever.” He replied while rubbing his cheek. “What do you mean?” Saavi got excited seeing the change in his expression.

“Actually, I am responsible for that.” Piya replied with a guilty look on her face. “We were probably in 9th or 10th standard back then. I was in the editorial board that year. I was reviewing the articles and Naman had submitted a satirical essay. But....” “But what?” Saavi got impatient. “I wrote Piya a love letter and slipped it in her backpack. She didn’t realize it and....” “By mistake I handed over that letter for printing.” Piya covered her mouth. “You did what!!!” Saavi couldn’t believe her ears and almost laughed in schadenfreude. “It was unintentional! Both the pages were kept side by side and in a hurry, I mixed those up.” Piya’s face turned red. “So when that love letter got published in our annual school magazine, our friends had a great laugh but some guardian had complained to amma and the rest you can imagine.” Naman replied in short while rubbing his cheek.

“Of course! I can understand. My condolences!” Saavi tried really hard not to laugh but both Naman and Piya could understand her actual reaction. “Now that I think about it, I am glad that I hadn’t addressed your name in that letter. Otherwise amma would have drowned me in that well behind our house.” Naman shuddered a little thinking about his impending doom at Guruma's hand. “Yeah! I think so too.” Piya replied weakly. “I have never really apologized to you properly for that mishap. I mean I did, for the swapping. But back then, it didn’t really occur to me that you could have written the letter to me. I am extremely sorry Naman!” “It’s okay! It was a long time ago. Besides, amma just needed an excuse to slap me. It gave her the perfect opportunity. However, I wonder if she realized I had written it to you. I had never told her that I loved you but she understood anyway!" “Wait! You misplaced his letter but didn’t understand he addressed it to you?” Saavi was surprised. “Actually, I had never read the letter in the first place. I saw his handwriting and assumed it to be his article. It didn't really occur to me that someone could write me a love letter, specially Naman." “Besides, I had written it in proper language with utmost SHARAFAT. So it would be difficult for anyone to guess that I wrote that letter. People rather made fun of it thinking something so serious got published under my name and you know teenagers, it was sweeter than sugar and everyone had a great laugh." 

“To be honest, if I hadn't recognized Naman's handwriting, I would have assumed it to be someone else's prank.” “Still you didn't ask him anything?” “Nope! I was rather mortified upon realizing my blunder and couldn't meet his eyes for several days.” “Except for the two of us, no one was really bothered about it. Like Piya said, everyone thought it was a prank. Everything was fine until that one nosy auntie complained to amma and then there was Thappad Ke Barsaat.” 

Piya and Naman stood with sad expression but Saavi burst out laughing. “Oh God! Now I wish I could read that letter!” Naman glared at her. “You have problem with my cartoons but you don’t have problem with my love letter which earned me a good beating! Great!” Sensing the impending war between the two, Piya decided to meddle in. “Don’t you guys have somewhere else to be?” “Yes! We are getting late. Bye di!” “Bye Piya! Dafli is asleep and hopefully she won’t be much trouble. I’ll be back as soon as I can.” “Don’t worry! Little one loves me. We’ll have fun together. You go and finish your work. Would you mind if I read your stories?” “Of course not! Go ahead!” “Yes di! Go ahead! Who knows, you might have had other admirers whom Naman had noticed but you didn’t.” Naman was about to say something but Saavi dragged him out and bade goodbye to Piya.

Piya closed the door and checked up on Dafli. Since she was asleep, Piya made herself a mug of coffee and opened Naman’s books. Not only Ekayan, but Naman wrote stories on almost every entity they had encountered including - Bhaisasur, Dola, Chalayan, Prathmayan, Dev, Kalashree even Singha. Not to mention the hilarious description he had added for Singha and Mohana’s love story. But Saavi was right. Despite knowing Naman’s quirk and Saavi's warning, she had a hard time reading her own love story with Mohana keeping her face straight. It was really witty and she couldn’t help but praised the way Naman had correlated all the incidents till the final battle. “Not bad! He has actually romanticized our story! I wonder what Ansh’s reaction would be upon reading this!”  A mischievous smile crept across her face.  

******* The End *******

Chapter - 01 Is Updated On Page 01

Chapter - 02 Is Updated On Page 02 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Aa gaye nariyal phodne...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Abhi ke liye itna hi... Baaki review baad main denge... Thoda saans le lein pehle....

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Okay... So, finally am back saansein lene ke baad... 😊

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

Nushy, this is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

Iske baad, ye mat bolna that you can't write funny stories ya you don't have a nice sense of humour... Warna humare andar ki Daayan jaag jayegi... 😉

Now, you have made me greedy... I want one more funny story from you...

"Leave Naman! Now I am more worried about the mental state of your classmates."

This line was EPIC!!! 🤣 

So, cartoons were the only medium how Naman could unleash his kanchaness...

And he actually wrote a love letter to Pia which got printed in the school annual magazine... Waah!!! 🤣 

And he got another thappads ki barsaat from Guruma... Too good!! 👏 🤣

"Besides, I had written it in proper language with utmost SHARAFAT . So it would be hard for anyone to guess that it was written by me."

This was another Epic one!!! 👏 🤣

So, Naman has written stories about Kshree, Bhaisasur, Dola, Dev and even Singha... Will we get to read those??

You have a really amazing sense of humour, way...way...way better than mine...

Absolutely loved this one... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Theek Hain! 😃

Waise bhi, Itna Sara ROFL emoji dekhke humari andar ka Dayaan tript ho gayi. 😃

Tum dheere dheere hi pura review dena. 🤗

Originally posted by nushy1995

Theek Hain! 😃

Waise bhi, Itna Sara ROFL emoji dekhke humari andar ka Dayaan tript ho gayi. 😃

Tum dheere dheere hi pura review dena. 🤗

Finally... De diya review. 

I have been laughing continuously for the past ten-fifteen minutes... You are just unbelievably awesome!!!