ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Teaser

pkka Ishita ne hi slap kiya hoga...πŸ˜†

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shocking teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update .

Loving Raman in this .

Ishita should notice ruhi's attachment with Raman .

Loved Mr and Mrs Smith Part .

Waiting eagerly to know the changes those are going to happen 

Update next soon.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice teaser .

Its ishita who slapped him .

Update next soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe shagun right who slap Raman update soon

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM!!! Don’t tell me that Ishita slapped Raman 😝😝

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pal Pal Bhade Ye hai Mohabbatein

Part 4

Raman was walking around in the compound of society today he was feeling relaxed as yesterday he has enjoyed how shagun was shocked to spot him with Ishita and ruhi he mentally pats himself for using the opportunity to hurt Shagun.

Raman smirked as his phone rings and it flashes shagun name he knew that she will call him as he has seen her at mall therefore he acted as married to Ishita because he wants to hurt shagun. Clarifying Mr and Mrs Smith was not difficult but he enjoyed when shagun faces loses it's color after she spots him with ruhi and Ishita

He takes the call and says: hello..

Shagun: Raman .

Raman: who's there he acts as if he didn't recognize her

Shagun: you can't forget me like this I an shagun 

Raman: you are not so important to me now shagun wo waqt chala Gaya jab mein tumhare isharoon pay nachta tha

Shagun: forget it Raman tell me what was that who was that girl and kid at mall with you

Raman: oh my lovely wife ishita and cute little daughter ruhi. My daughter. He stressed upon it

Shagun: I don't believe this

Raman : as you wish..he act as if someone is calling him  haan jaan ayaa abhi. Listen my wife is calling me saying this he ends the call making shagun go green. He gets satisfied with his act and smile. He says: ab jalti raho shagun that I have a beautiful wife and daughter. Mera Dil kitna Khushi hai no one can imagine

soon someone turn him and slapped him right across his face making him shocked to see Ishita standing there fuming in anger. Raman gets angry at Ishita for slapping him his demon changes he glares at her and shouts: how dare you slap me ab konsa Dora par Gaya pagal aurat

Ishita: how dare you use my innocent daughter for your cunning plan. Meri hi galati hai Jo meine tumhare help ki infact you were not in any problem.

Raman: so.. what. He replies without any guilt

Ishita: you are disgusting Mr bhalla stay away from me and my daughter agli dafa I will not spare you

Raman: why you are overreacting it's not a big deal

Ishita: Mr bhalla

Raman: you are reacting as if I have proposed you

Ishita: not in your dreams

Raman: as if mein tumse shadi Kay liye Mara jara Hoon I was just little kind with you because of your daughter

Ishita: don't show your face ever to me

Ishita leaves without saying anything further as she knew that he is not worth it. While Raman was still happy and satisfied with the thought that he has hurt Shagun. He gets a call from mihir that he has to leave outstation for meeting today Raman ask him to make arrangements he will handle it

Rest of day passed in blink Raman leaves Mumbai for some work while Ishita was still angry on Raman for using then and more than that she was angry on herself for trusting a man again who only know how to hurt.

After a week

Raman return Mumbai and was opening his apartment to get some rest he looks at the opposite flat and gets surprised to find it locked he shook his head and says: why I care 

He enters his flat and throws himself leisurely on bed and slept as he was hell tired after the back to back meeting. He sleeps in no time. He gets up after four hours he opens his mobile and find 52 miscalls from his family he gets worried he dails romi and asks: what happened everything fine there

Romi: Bhai mumma stairs say gir gayi hai stitches aye Hain aur fracture bhi

Raman: maa theek to hainna. Hospital mein ho ya ghar

Romi: she is Missing you Bhai Ghar shift ho jaingay aik do hours mein

Raman: I will be there 

Romi: okay Bhai

Raman ends the call and hurriedly takes his belongings and start his journey to dehli. Soon journey completed and he reaches Akash ganga society it was late night he rushes to home and gets worried seeing his mother laying with close eyes. Raman hold her hand and says: maa.

Toshi open his eyes and smile lightly seeing her son she caresses his face and says: I am fine puttar

Raman hugs his mother cautiously not to hurt her and says: maa you should have taken care of yourself dehan Kahan tha.

Toshi: tu agaya hai na ab mein jaldi achi ho jaongi. Tu kahin mat jana muje choor Kar

Raman kisses her mother forehead and says: yahin Hoon apky pass don't worry AP sojao

Toshi close her eyes and sleep while Raman didn't left his mother side for single minute that night. Next morning Raman calls doctor to know about his mother health doctor assure that toshi is fine now and is recovering. Raman gets relieved listening to doctor he was seeing off doctor when an elderly couple was standing at doorstep Raman looks at them and says: jee AP

Romi comes and tells Raman that they are their new neighbors Mr and Mrs iyer. Madhvi: santoshi kaisi hai meine Socha mein pooch loon uska

Raman: maa is better

Both meets toshi jee and leaves for their home while romi narrates how Mr and Mrs iyer has developed a nice bond and friendship with maa papa. 

It was evening Raman was busy reading the business paper when Mr bhalla comes and sits there. Raman notice his dad tensed. He says: papa Don't worry maa is fine 

Mr bhalla: I am not worried for your mother

Raman gets confused and asks: phr kiya pareshani hai papa

Mr bhalla: iyer sahab bohat tense hai.

Raman: Kiya hua

Mr bhalla: unhain achy lawyer ki zarorat hai unki beti divorcee hai and now her ex husband is claiming her daughter custody. Tu ache lawyer ko janta hai

Raman: I will talk to Pathak he will help AP Pathak ka number unhain day do 

They were engrossed in Talking when suddenly they hears commotion outside, both goes to see what is happening outside. They were hearing loud noise while people were gathered around iyer house. Mr bhalla says: ruko mein dekhta Hoon Kiya ho Raha hai

He goes inside the iyer house while Raman was looking at the gate while people were gossiping. Lady 1: iyer sahab ki beti ja to bura haal hai ro ro Kar

Lady 2: poor she her child is getting snatched from her I can't imagine what she is going through

Raman felt bad listening to them. He hears familiar voice of crying but couldn't recognize it. Mr bhalla comes while Raman looks at his father and ask: dad what's the matter

Mr bhalla: court Kay order hai subbu apni beti lene aya hai. Do something Raman Pathak ko bolo I can't see my friend like this

Raman nods and says: I will take to him

He dails the number and was waiting for Pathak to pick. Pathak picks up Raman narrates everything and ask him to handle the matter. Pathak assure that he will do something he is reaching there. Raman gets rooted to it's place when he listens someone shouting: ruhi.. he instantly turns and gets shocked to see a man dragging ruhi with him while Ishita was crying and pleading to him to leave ruhi with him

Subbu start climbing stairs holding ruhi while Ishita was running behind him. Raman could not control himself he too goes behind Ishita. Subbu makes ruhi sit in car and was about to sit but Ishita hold his shoulder and pleads: subbu Please don't take my ruhi I can't live without her subbu... Listen to me subbu ruhi never lived without me subbu

Subbu: ruhi Meri beti hai and I know how to take care of her court Kay order hai chup chap follow karo koi scene create karne ki zarorat nhe hai

Ruhi was crying badly and shouting: mumma muje ghodi lay lo mumma muje nhe Jana I will be good girl apko Tang bhi nhe karongi muje unky saath nhe Jana mumma muje apky pass rehna hai

Subbu scold ruhi and says: shut up ruhi now you will live with papa

Ishita tries to stop subbu and says: subbu please dekho ruhi ro Rahi hai

Subbu pushes Ishita and settles in car signing driver to start car Ishita was about to fall down but Raman holds her in Nick of time saving Ishita from getting hurt. Ishita looks at the car zooming out of the society she was completely devastated she collapses on ground while Raman was still holding her.

Raman : miss iyer..

Ishita looks on and finds Raman in front of her she felt extreme hatred for him. She pushes him and shouts: ab Kiya karne aye ho.

Raman was clueless why Ishita is angry on him Ishita holds his collar and says: you are the reason subbu snatched my daughter. Raman gets shocked listening to her he shook his head and says: I am not understanding miss iyer

Ishita hits him and says: I hate you tumharei wajah say Meri beti mujse cheeni gayi.. why you came in our life humne Kiya bigara that tumhara.

She was shouting on Raman soon she felt world spinning around her she faints calling ruhi while Raman held her in his arms and shook her saying : miss iyer open your eyes. He takes her in his arms and turns finds Mr iyer standing who sign him to follow Raman takes Ishita to iyer house and places her on bed while Mr iyer was constantly glaring him

That's it my dear friend I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi