The Tale Of Ekayan And Daivik - Three Shots on Nazar (Completed) - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

Thanks dear! 😳 

Honestly, sometimes even I feel I go overboard with emotion. So thought you were pulling my leg. 😆

😃

No, no. I wasn't. 

Chapter - 02

They say a Daivik only comes for a Daavansh. In my lifetime, I came across one such Daivik - Piya. I don’t know whether I should consider myself fortunate or ill-fated because knowing her has earned me several beatings; sometimes in the hand of her husband, our legendary Daavansh - Ansh Babu and sometimes at the hand of her mother in law, the mighty Ekayan - Mohana Ji. You can follow your inherent Kanchapan or decide to turn over a new leaf and become a Reevavanshi. But there’s no escape from frequent beatings as long as you are associated with Piya.

“Great! He had to make the connection between Daivik, Daavansh and Ekayan all about himself! What could I expect from Naman the Kancha Reevavanshi! Oh God! I sound exactly like him!” Saavi was horrified.

In between the beating sessions one thing always amazed me - the connection between Daivik and Ekayan. Sometimes I felt “Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi Taqrar” should have been the phrase for depicting their relationship. Grabbing one’s hand forcibly, dancing it out, noticing even the slightest change in each other’s behavior or playing the martyr when the other one had supposedly found her true love - Piya and Mohana did it all. If that was not enough, this duo went on to extreme limit when it came to saving each other’s lives. If Piya was ready to fight Shalaka for Mohana, then Mohana went on to attack Dev for Piya. People fight with guns or swords. But these two would hug each other amidst all the fighting. If you still have any doubt about their unique bond then let me tell you, before the biggest battle of her life, the mighty Ekayan tied her life with her Daivik bahoo because she was certain that if anyone could save her, it was Piya. And this love was shared by both of them equally. In the wake of her imminent death, Mohana was the one whom Piya wanted to take along with her. I had been awestruck by their love on several occasions. But this incident forced my Kancha brain to introspect whether a Daivik really comes for a Daavansh or the bond shared by a Daivik and Ekayan surpasses all other bonds? Should they be termed as each other’s true love? And even if they are, then another question arises - "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?" Can’t say for sure whether it is applicable to all Daivik and Ekayan or not. However, as a witness to the love shared by the Daivik and Ekayan of my time, I can vouch for Mohana to be Piya’s soulmate in true sense!!!

“Dear Lord I can’t take this anymore!!!” Saavi dropped the book in horror. “Hey! What’s wrong?” “What’s wrong! You still have to ask what’s wrong! I knew you were a masterpiece in terms of weird thinking but this! This is on a whole new level! I need Gangajal to cleanse my soul after what I have just read!” Saavi was literally hugging herself in a bid to calm down. Naman was confused. “I know I have twisted the stories a bit to add my Kanchaness but what have you read that you are reacting like this?” He asked innocently. “Really! Kanchaness! You have turned the battle of good vs evil into a twisted love story and now you are acting innocent?” “Hey! Try to be broadminded Saavi Ji! Where have I included a twisted love story?” “Then what is this "THE TALE OF EKAYAN AND DAIVIK!!!"?Please enlighten me!” Saavi greeted her teeth in an attempt to control her temper. 

“Oh that!” Naman had a broad smile. “Actually the other day I was helping an aged neighbor auntie with her groceries. So she offered me some cake and we were watching TV together when I got this idea.” “Did that auntie put some weed in the cake that you came up with this ridiculous idea?” “Show some respect Saavi Ji!” Naman felt offended. “How can you say something like that about an elderly person?” “Because, I just don’t understand how on earth can someone generate such a bizarre idea over having dessert and watching TV? Even if that someone is you.” “Well....” Naman scratched his head. “It was some weird fantasy show called "JINN", or wait, was it "PARI"?” He got confused and tried to recall the name. “Seriously Naman? You can’t even recall the name of the show and you expect me to believe you got the idea from there?” “How is my idea even relevant to the title? “JINN”/ “PARI”/ “ALIF LAILA” whatever it was, I was mainly focusing on the episode, and please! For once try listening to me without interrupting. Can you do that?”  Naman started getting annoyed. “Fine! Tell me Naman, what prompted you to write this masterpiece?” “Thank you! That's better.” He took a breath and continued, “So, there was this guy who probably had some magical powers. But he was continuously hurling abuse at a girl. I asked the auntie about it and she explained to me that’s what love is. I mean, I felt weird because by that standard Ansh and I don’t really love our wives. There the guy was talking nonsense and the girl looked plain dumb but then I was thinking about our adventures. If manhandling, torturing and showing attitude is equivalent to love then by that standard no one has ever loved Piya more than Mohana . And don’t turn everything into something dirty okay! The granddaughter of that auntie was changing channels in between and I caught a glimpse of another show. Two best friends were having a heart-to-heart talk and one of them said something like - her husband was her one true love but the friend was her soulmate! So it got me thinking."

“Amazing!” Saavi let out a sarcastic smile and clapped. “You were offered a piece of cake or the entire thing that you had so much time to watch all these?” “Well, I really liked the cake so the auntie offered me more. And then seeing my appetite, she invited me for lunch. You know me, how could I turn that offer down?” “Unbelievable!” Saavi was about to say something when she heard Piya laughing loudly behind her. 

Chapter - 01 Is Updated On Page 01 

Chapter - 03 Is Updated On Page 04 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Firstly🥳👏🤣🤗

Flavours of Naman and Saavi were captured so well!! You deserve a pat on the back.

Then, description of Mohona and Pia, their encounters, bonding, soulmate connection was great and Saavi ofc losing her temper reading this, was great!! Like blasting him. But the justification and connect was wow!

Like the way jinn roasting happened, was bang on! True love, and Ansh and Naman didn't do that, and then soulmate theory, so great way Naman blended these 2 concepts. Saavi is smart, asking how he saw so much and lunch line was epic!

Totally hilarious one. Loved it.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

This is just AMMMAAAZINNNGGG!!! 👏

Nushy.... A big big BIG hug to you for writing this!!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗

You used to say that I am unbelievably awesome... But instead of me, it is you who is unbelievably awesome!!! ❤️

The description of all the events was simply awesome...  You described each and every thing, the Shalaka track where Pia helped Mo, the Dev track where Mo helped Ansh to save Pia or the finale episode with the special "Hum to doobenge sanam, tumko bhi le doobenge" moment was fabulous!!!

And this line: 

"I need Gangajal to cleanse my soul after what I have just read!!!” 

EPIC!!!

Not to forget, your description of Jinn show... That was actually the perfect description of that show. 

And when you mentioned that if the 'love' shown there is actually the real 'love', then the 'love' which Ansh and Naman had for Pia and Dilruba was definitely not 'love'...

So, another big hug to you for writing about the 'love' shown in the Jinn show... That was just a bang on description!!

I just lovveeddd reading it... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

PS. This line:

"sometimes in the hand of her husband, our legendary Davaansh 

Babu Ansh"

Personally, here I feel that either you should have written it like this: 'legendary Davansh Babu, Ansh' or 'legendary Davansh, Ansh Babu'... I found this bit slightly odd... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Thanks dear! 🤗

You want to pat me on the back! 😲 Hmm! I have done really good then. 😉

I guess I should thank Jinn Forumwasi. Kal bhatakte bhatakte waha pouch gaye the aur 5 minute me wapas aa gaye.  So I thought, Nikki has her own style. Can't make the description funny but definitely can make NaSa banter interesting. To mix kar di. 😈 

And you kow how pakao I am. Ek bhi mauka nahi chodti na. To jitna roast karna tha, yaha pe kar li. 😈 

Thanks again for liking it. 😃

Thanks dear! 😃

I am not being humble. It was okay. But considering I haven't completely sc***ed it up, I am happy. 😃  

But yes, when it comes to comedy, no one (at least among the three of us) can beat you. 

I had the Gangajal idea from our affinity to PK. How many times we have wanted to wash our eyes with PK, remember? 😉 

Roast karne ka mauka mile aur hum chod de - aisa hala ho sakta hai kya? 😈 😈 😈

But seriously, I was a bit scared to include it because you know, that kidnapping story has made me conscious. Would want to post anything just like that. 🤔 

Thank you once again. 😊

PS. I have edited it into Legendary Davaansh - Ansh Babu. Thanks for pointing it out. 👍🏼

Thanks dear! 🤗

You want to pat me on the back! 😲 Hmm! I have done really good then. 😉

I guess I should thank Jinn Forumwasi. Kal bhatakte bhatakte waha pouch gaye the aur 5 minute me wapas aa gaye.  So I thought, Nikki has her own style. Can't make the description funny but definitely can make NaSa banter interesting. To mix kar di. 😈 

And you kow how pakao I am. Ek bhi mauka nahi chodti na. To jitna roast karna tha, yaha pe kar li. 😈 

Thanks again for liking it. 😃

🤗

Indeed!!

Great then, well I believe that's the max time we can tolerate there. Hoping we get a common show later and we can shift our base and discuss from start.

Yes, she has! Mix was great.

Lol, true and I really enjoyed it. I remembered my story, of roasting.

You are welcome.

Great then, well I believe that's the max time we can tolerate there. 

True!   

Hoping we get a common show later and we can shift our base and discuss from start.

😊

Actually took inspiration from your story too. I was a bit confused whether I should roast them or not. But then I remembered your story and felt, if it had relevance, it wouldn't be so bad. So....

Great then, well I believe that's the max time we can tolerate there. 

True!   

Hoping we get a common show later and we can shift our base and discuss from start.

😊

Actually took inspiration from your story too. I was a bit confused whether I should roast them or not. But then I remembered your story and felt, if it had relevance, it wouldn't be so bad. So....

Really? Wow. Am happy then. 

Thanks dear! 😃

🤗

I am not being humble. It was okay. But considering I haven't completely sc***ed it up, I am happy. 😃  

That was just 'okay'? Like seriously? 

To Devi Ji, agar aapke according ye 'okay' hai, to 'amazing' ya 'awesome' kaun sa hota hai?

But yes, when it comes to comedy, no one (at least among the three of us) can beat you. 

Oh come on!! That's not true... 

I had the Gangajal idea from our affinity to PK. How many times we have wanted to wash our eyes with PK, remember? 😉 

How can I forget that? We have a great affinity towards Patal Ketki... 😉

I have even lost count of the number of times we wanted to wash our eyes with PK... 😆

Roast karne ka mauka mile aur hum chod de - aisa hala ho sakta hai kya? 😈 😈 😈

Aur chhodna bhi nahi chahiye... 😈 😈

I have been searching for maukas to roast...but abhi tak to nahi mila...

But seriously, I was a bit scared to include it because you know, that kidnapping story has made me conscious. Would want to post anything just like that. 🤔 

Well, that was a total crap... But this was amazing.

Thank you once again. 

Most welcome... 🤗

PS. I have edited it into Legendary Davaansh - Ansh Babu. Thanks for pointing it out. 👍🏼

🤗

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago