Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

It's only logical dear. Why wouldn't we agree? Besides, everything has it's limit. 

Honestly, I am quite irritated with celebrities coming on live also. If you really want to make a change, donate some money or urge people to stay at home.

Main workout Kar raha Hoon, main khana bana raha Hoon - yeh Kya tamasha hain?

I am grateful to Allah because I have a shelter and 2-3 weeks of stored food in my house. But I woke up today and saw a picture of a lady collecting rice from road. At that point, I hated myself for being so previgiged yet helpless that I can't go out in open and distribute some food because I have sufficient for my family but not enough to give a significant amount of people.

Aise me jaab log apna workout video upload karte Hain ya khana banane ka, jee to karta Hain screen mein ghus ke sar phod doon.

And I am including my favorite actors/actresses too.

Par kuch logo ko to kuch farak nahi padne Wala. Unhe yahi sab cheez genuine dikhega aur woh tareef ke pool bandhenge. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

It's only logical dear. Why wouldn't we agree? Besides, everything has it's limit. 

Honestly, I am quite irritated with celebrities coming on live also. If you really want to make a change, donate some money or urge people to stay home.

Main workout Kar raha Hoon, main khana bana raha Hoon - yeh Kya tamasha hain?

I am grateful to Allah because I have a shelter and 2-3 weeks of stored food in my house. But I woke up today and saw a picture of a lady collecting rice from road. At that point, I hated myself for being so previgiged yet helpless that I can't go out in open and distribute some food because I have sufficient for my family but not enough to give a significant amount of people.

Aise me jaab log apna workout video upload karte Hain ya khana banane ka, jee to karta Hain screen mein ghus ke sar phod du.

And I am including my favorite actors/actresses too.

Par kuch logo ko to kuch farak nahi padne Wala. Unhe yahi sab cheez genuine dikhega aur woh tareef ke pool bandhenge. 

Indeed.

Yes, they coming on live and talking those same things is irritating!! Like firstly what irks me is they are treating basic chores as if they are doing Olympics. 

Also workout with all fancy things and putting videos.

They should definitely urge people to stay home, and donations is honestly their choice. You can't force someone to donate at the end of the day. 

But atleast don't make those same videos.

Well case am talking is completely different and didn't have any of such things, and hence I told I was happy.

Cos 2 people doing it. Would have discussed if you were in Cricket, cos it had a perfect balance of everything and simple. As I say, many times people who reach great heights are actually down to earth unlike some who achieve something, and start flying in air 

Agree with you celebrities thing has gone overboard, like each day we see on IF about 4 actors going live and their bond with co actors and everyone just says, oh we have such awesome bonding, which is ðŸ¤£

Yeah, totally agree!! 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Indeed, I have always felt this about the privilege thing. Like we really are lucky to have a shelter and everything, but still people crib. Whereas many don't have basic necessities too. Also lately, people have reached a new level of criticising, which has gone overboard.

Will PM you morrow, cos have to discuss it.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Indeed, I have always felt this about the privilege thing. Like we really are lucky to have a shelter and everything, but still people crib. Whereas many don't have basic necessities too. Also lately, people have reached a new level of criticising, which has gone overboard.

Will PM you morrow, cos have to discuss it.

Sure!

I am gonna reply to your earlier post tomorrow. Have many points but right now I am feeling sleepy.

See you tomorrow dear!

Good night! ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well post Rajeev, I saw on and off for a while and gave up. Made no sense to me, too much copy and glorification of all 3 characters. So had quit a while back. What happened though? 

Nothing much... I was actually talking about the timings of the show. 

On Thursday, I was checking the programming schedule of all the channels and SP is telecasting YHC at 8:30 pm... 

So, I was curious to know ki ye kab se chal raha hai...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Nothing much... I was actually talking about the timings of the show. 

On Thursday, I was checking the programming schedule of all the channels and SP is telecasting YHC at 8:30 pm... 

So, I was curious to know ki ye kab se chal raha hai...

Well timings or reruns were kinda shuffled. But you will find few shows at original slots, in night.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well timings or reruns were kinda shuffled. But you will find few shows at original slots, in night.

Well, I am not watching any re-runs of the shows. Am pretty much happy watching Ramayan. ðŸ˜†

So, I was confused about the timings of the shows... 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, I am not watching any re-runs of the shows. Am pretty much happy watching Ramayan. ðŸ˜†

So, I was confused about the timings of the shows... 

Just told you, since you asked. Am not watching anything🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Just told you, since you asked. Am not watching anything🤣

Same here... Even I am not watching anything as of now...

Kuch achha aa hi nahi raha hai, to dekhenge kya?? ðŸ¤£

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, this was Nushy's idea... So, I have written this OS. I hope you both are satisfied with this... Theek thaak tha ya nahi bata dena...

PS. Koi aur title achha lage to bata dena... I'll change it. ðŸ˜Š

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Realisation

You never know how your life can change within minutes. Everything was the same... Everyone was there... But Vedashree's one dialogue crushed Ansh's world...

He could not believe it... His maa had agreed to get Pia married to Naman...that creep...that soon-to-be murderer who was ready to kill his own mother just to clear his path of marrying Pia... Not to forget how he had kidnapped him and tied him up with chains...

And Pia... She was not ready to even talk to him, let alone believe him that Naman tried to kill Guruma... Somehow, he had convinced her to stay back in their house because he was convinced that if she stays there, he could somehow stop her from marrying Naman... 

He had opened his heart to her that night on the terrace... He had finally revealed his biggest secret that his eyes glowed on touching her... He had finally convinced her to stay on the pretext that his mother wanted her to stay... Yes, it was a pretext because more than his mother, it was he who wanted her to stay.

Yet he was disturbed because Naman had also decided to stay in their house... He knew Naman would do anything to get married to Pia as soon as possible because he was aware that once Guruma regained her consciousness, she will reveal the truth...

All these things disturbed him... Seeing his state, his cousins suggested a head massage... Reluctant at first, he finally agreed and accompanied Rishi to the salon. He actually felt relaxed and returned home after the massage (and a hair cut too!!)

But the first thing he saw and heard was enough to irritate him again... For he saw his maa discussing the wedding program with Naman!!

"How can maa do that? I had clearly told her that Naman tried to kill his own mother. Still she is preparing for the wedding? Why?"

He was exasperated... He went inside his room and shut the door with a bang.   He sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard and closed his eyes in a bid to get some peace...

Suddenly, he heard a voice...

"What's up bro?"

He turned his head towards his right side to see... Himself??

"You??"

He made a funny little bow and said "Allow me to introduce myself... I am your Antaratma... Your alter-ego..."

"What are you doing here?" Ansh asked him.

"Wait... What am I doing? I am actually talking to him?" This was the thought that crossed his head. If anyone saw him right now, that person would surely declare him crazy and he might be sent into an asylum...

"Don't doubt yourself bro!! You are not crazy..." 

"I am not?"

"Nope..." His alter-ego replied, shaking his head. "Haven't you watched any daily soaps?"

Ansh shook his head in negative.

"Ah... That is why you don't know me..."

"Anyways, why are you here?"

"Simple... To have a chat with you. Was feeling bored locked inside you... So, I came here to talk to you." He looked carefully at Ansh. "But you look frustrated? Why?"

"Maa has agreed to get Pia married to Naman. He is a total creep who actually tried to kill his own mother because she tried to stop his and Pia's marriage. And Pia did not believe me when I told her that I saw Naman trying to kill Guruma."

"I think I already know this considering the fact that I am your alter-ego, nahi? But what exactly is your problem?"

"Excuse me? I just told you all the issues..."

"I know...I know... But I want to know what your main issue is... Are you frustrated because Pia is marrying Naman and maa has agreed to get them married OR because Naman tried to kill his own mother OR because Pia is not trusting you?"

"All three..." Ansh sighed.

"Okay... But what exactly is bothering you the most?"

"I guess the fact that Pia is not trusting me?"

"Well, what else do you expect her to do after what happened on your mehndi function?"

"Means?"

"Don't you remember anything that transpired between you?"

Ansh cast his mind back... He remembered what happened in the jungle, how Pia was hurt and that he had taken Pia to her hostel... Then out of the blue, he got the flashes of him kissing Pia on the terrace... His mind stopped there for a moment...

"Oh hello!! Bhaisahab!!" He snapped his fingers. "I am definitely not talking about that..."

"But I don't remember anything..." Ansh said helplessly. "Neha had told me that after that jungle incident, Pia had come here... But I don't remember!!"

"What? You don't remember anything else?" His alter-ego sounded surprised. "Then why do you remember this?"

"Means?"

"You forgot everything else... You forgot saying yes for the marriage; you forgot your engagement with your darling Ruby; you forgot your mehndi function and you forgot your marriage... But still, you remember this particular incident? Why?"

Ansh fell silent... He had no answer to this question.

"So you really don't remember anything or are you just acting?"

"I really don't remember anything..."

Suddenly Ansh remembered that his alter-ego was saying something about the mehndi function...

"Wait... What were you saying about the mehndi function? What happened on that day?"

"You and the entire family insulted Pia and her Guruma..." Came the curt reply.

"What? Insulted Pia and her Guruma..." Ansh was slowly processing the information. "Well, Neha told me that I was very rude with her..."

"Dude!! Not just rude... You and others had plainly insulted her."

"My family too? But why?"

"Well, her Guruma had claimed that Pia was the real Daivik and not Ruby. They did some test of lighting the diyas, a task which only the real Daivik would be able to accomplish... Somehow, Ruby passed the test; possibly by changing the diyas as everyone had their eyes closed. As a result, maa's claim that Ruby is the Daivik proved to be correct. So, everyone insulted her calling her a gold digger and what not!!" (The writer does not remember all the things cos she has not watched the entire track properly as she was really bored with the drama)

"What?" Ansh could not believe his ears. "But didn't you try to stop me then?"

"Well... At that time, you had actually guessed that Pia might be the real Daivik as your eyes glow on touching her. So, I thought maybe your top floor is not as empty as I thought it would be and you will be able to handle everything. But all thanks to that Daayan Chakra, you ended up insulting her even more..."

Ansh was stunned...

"So you see, in a way, you guys are getting back your karma!! You must have heard everyone saying, you have to pay for your deeds sooner or later... So, you can consider this as your karma..."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on!! You and your family did not believe Guruma and insulted her and Pia... So, now she is doing the same except for the fact that she is not hurling insults at you just like you all did."

His alter-ego fell silent for a minute...

"Although, I do feel that subconsciously, she does trust you...even though the level of trust is pretty low."

"How can you say that?"

"Simple... Tell me one thing. If you come to know that maa is in danger from someone, will you ever allow her to stay with that person?"

"No... Never!"

"Exactly!! If she would have believed that you tried to kill Guruma, then would she have let her Guruma to stay in the same house as the person who tried to kill her? No!!"

Ansh was silent for a few minutes, trying to absorb everything.

"So, what do I do now?"

"About what??"

"What should I do to stop this marriage?? I can't let Pia marry that Naman..."

"Hmmm... First and foremost, you should pray that Guruma should regain her consciousness as soon as possible because she is the only one who can clear this misunderstanding."

"Yeah... I know that. But I also know that Naman will try to get married to Pia soon as possible because he also knows that once Guruma is fine, she will never let him marry Pia."

"Yeah!! Your brain cells are working... Looks like the head massage really did its magic... I should suggest that you should go for a head massage every week for your brain cells to function smoothly."

Ansh was losing his temper...

"Can you suggest something instead of speaking nonsense?"

"I am speaking nonsense? I???" Said his alter-ego, sounding offended. "Fine... I am going. Figure out everything else on your own Mr. Smarty Pants!!"

"Okay... Okay... Fine. I'm sorry." Ansh was irritated. 

His alter-ego tilted his head and stared at him...

"By the way, what would you have done to stop this marriage??" He raised an eyebrow... "Pull the world famous Sholay stunt with that 'kood jaunga, phaand jaunga' in Dharmendra style?? OR pull some daily soap-ish stunt with 'ye shaadi nahi ho sakti' dialogue and the trademark background music?"

Ansh was totally irritated... 

"Could you stop irritating me please??"

He got up and left the room, closing the door with a loud resonating bang... He reached the terrace but he found his recent unwanted companion already seated there, waiting for him...

"What are you doing here?"

"Tu jahan jahan chalega, mera (tera) Saaya saath hoga..." His alter-ego sang in a raucous voice. "Well...well...well... Did you forget that I am your alter-ego? Technically, I am you... So, wherever you go, I will also be there along with you... (Lowering his voice) even in the bathroom."

Ansh mentally facepalmed himself... 

"Okay...Okay... Fine..." He said, exasperated. "But I wish instead of irritating me you would have helped me to find some way out."

"But all your ways are blocked Beta..." He said in a sweet voice. "Guruma is still unconscious; Pia is not trusting you currently and maa is planning Pia and Naman's marriage..."

"I know that... What should I do now?"

"Get a nice suit or sherwani to wear on Pia's wedding and a nice gift to give her... After all, you won't go empty handed to attend her wedding function, would you?"

Ansh flung his hands in air in exasperation... This alter-ego was really impossible to deal with...

"Enough!! I have had enough... You won't help me, don't help. I'll do something myself..."

Saying this he left the terrace to think of some way to deal with this problem...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS