Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Emotional update dear.... Thank you for the pm dear 

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am just loving this reverse Yhm.

I can't wait to see toshiji with ruhi.

Raman will definitely love his little angel more than her amma.

Ishita will fall for her daughter's father.

Superb part. 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM !!! Some of the scenes helped me to recount some nostalgic memories... Ishita and Raman are still acerbic towards each other , their relationship is very bitter...

Should say Raman is less Raavan and trying to mend his wife but Ishita is extremely snobbish but her past is creating a havoc within... However, Raman rescuing Ishita from the goons was a beautiful recreation of the original scene from YHM... 

Raman gets affected by Ruhi’s wound and tends to her in sake of humanity, which irks Ishita... Raman blurts out about Ishita’ husband in the heat of moment which invokes an outrage from Ishita.. However, Ishita & Raman are trying to leave away from their families without any perceived direction or destination but soon destiny would bring them together 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update .

Ishita is so akdu here ,seriously lady Ravan kumar.

I in loving Raman 

Waiting eagerly for Raru momemts and their budding relationship. 

Update next soon 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting update 

Raman is helping ishita and ruhi

But ishita doesn't want stranger near ruhi

Update soon

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ishrasoul

Pal Pal Bhadhe Ye hai Mohabbatein

Part 2

Raman was moving out of the compound of the building he was engrossed in his phone while Ishita too quickly walking towards her car both didn't notice each other and bangs with each other.

Raman makes faces looking at Ishita who was picking up her belongings from ground.: what a start of the day... Mrs iyer use your eyes..

Ishita glares at Raman and says: same goes to you Mr bhalla 

Raman: don't know what bad will happen today as I have seen your face

Ishita: that's gross Mr bhalla. Forget it why I am talking with you. I have many important work. Saying this she turned to leave Raman smirk at her and shouts from behind: keep your eyes open mrs iyer kahin truck say na takra Jana.

Ishita ignores his words and settles inside car to go to hospital. Raman too walks towards his car he was about to sit in it his phone rings he looks at the screen which flashes mom. He takes a deep breath and takes the call. 

Without waiting Mrs bhalla start asking questions from Raman: Raman puttar tu theek hai na mihir ne batya you are shifted in new house society theek hai tujhe koi problem to nhe kahe to mein ajaon.

Raman smiles listening to the continuous rant of his mother he shook his head and says: maa AP chinta na karo I am fine here koi problem nhe hai.

Mrs bhalla: Raman puttar

Raman: you know na maa your son can handle everything then why you are worrying

Mrs bhalla: I am your mother . Fikar to hogi na puttar aur to wahan itne saal say akela hai

Raman: maa don't get emotional

Mrs bhalla: tu wapis kab araha hai 

Raman : maa abhi to mahina phele mein dehli Aya tha 

Mrs bhalla: to apna transfer wahan Kara le puttar

Raman.: maa i am good here 

Mrs bhalla: tu Meri baat kiyon nhe Manta..

Raman: bye maa take care. Saying this he ends the call and start his journey towards his office.

It was evening Raman was driving back towards home winds were flowing heavily and it was looking that anytime it will be raining. Raman shook his head seeing the weather. His car stopped abruptly he comes out of the car and was looking into it why car is not working. Soon it's start pouring earlier it was light but cloud start getting darker with thundering it was heavily Raman.

Raman runs towards the tree and stands under it's shade. He curses the sudden change of weather and looks into his mobile to call any mechanic. To his bad luck there was no network. He thinks: ab to auto ya taxi ka wait karna hoga.

He start walking slowly and waiting for auto. 

Other side Ishita was looking at the heavy rain fall standing under stand and waiting for taxi as she has given her car for service. 

Two boys comes and start teasing Ishita. Ishita hurriedly walks in other direction while boys start following her. Her feet twisted and she was about to fall but a pair of hands prevent her from falling she gets afraid she turns her head and finds Raman holding her hand. She gets up on her feet and was looking at Raman.

Raman turns and glares at boys who runs. Both were drenched in rain. Raman looks at Ishita who wrapped her saree pallu around her arms.

Raman signs her to leave. Ishita nods and start walking. Raman too follows her and thinks: how mean I have saved her but she didn't said anything.

Ishita looks at back and finds Raman following her she stops Raman signs her to keep moving. Ishita shook her head and says: why you are following..

Raman: Kiya pata you need my help again

Ishita: I would have saved myself

Raman: I know jhansi ki Rani can tackle those boys but Kiya hai muje apni herogiri dekhane ka shoq tha. He taunts her

Ishita looks away and says: I can take care of myself.

Raman nods and stops an auto he tells driver address and sits in auto. Ishita looks at Raman she was about to move ahead but Raman stops her and says: you may not get any auto or taxi in this weather. I will not mind if you come with me as our Destination is same

He expressed his opinion with courtesy. Ishita knowing she doesn't have any other options settles in auto beside Raman and says: for your correction Mr bhalla out destination is not same.

Raman gives a what ever look to her and sign driver to start. The tiring day comes to an end with two poles apart Raman and Ishita moving in same direction for same destination.

Next day

Raman enters the compound and was about to move towards lift when he hears a loud scream he turns and finds little ruhi crying holding her Injured knee. He couldn't see her crying he moves towards her and kneels down taking her in his arms trying to console the little soul.

Raman: hey big girl. Stop crying you are brave girl..

Raman wipes tears from her eyes and tenderly kisses her hairs. Ruhi looks at Raman and says: Raman uncle dard ho Rahi hai

Raman takes her in his as while ruhi caretaker comes and says: give me. I will put ointment.

Ruhi: ahhh.. uncle bohat dard hai. She cries

Raman: come ruhi uncle will put ointment and pain will vanish

Saying this Raman start walking towards his home while caretaker also follows Raman as Raman unlock his door caretaker says: sahab humare Ghar chalain wahain ruhi baby ko dawai laga Dena

Raman nods and heads towards Ishita home. Raman cleans her wound and put ointment. Caretaker bring glass of milkshake for ruhi. Ruhi was cranky due to her wound. Raman takes the glass and forward it to ruhi and says: you want to become big girl na

Ruhi looks at Raman and says: per AP to muje big girl hi kehty Hain. Kiyon ky mein big girl hoon. I don't like milk. She says innocently

Raman smiles listening to her and says: yes you are my big girl but to become more strong you have to finish this

Ruhi: aur strong

Raman nods

Ruhi: mumma ki jaise strong girl

Raman: yes.. come one finish it.

Ruhi finish the milk while Raman Pat's her to sleep. Ruhi sleep in no time. Raman gets up while caretaker follows raman. Raman was about to leave but caretaker says: thank you sahab apne ruhi ky like itna Kiya

Raman: no need to say thank you  ruhi ki mumma ya papa ko Bata Dena chot Kay bare mein

Caretaker: mein Ishita ma'am ko Bata dongi

Raman was leaving when Ishita enters and fumes seeing Raman in her house. She cross her arms across her chest and says: what are you doing here Mr bhalla

Raman: ruhi was injured I was just tending her

Ishita: I have arranged caretaker for her you don't need to worry about her

Raman glares her and says: I have done it for humanity. Jaise Kal tumhare like Kiya tha but you know what this is your problem you are thankless person. 

Ishita: this is none of your business Mr bhalla I am saying again stay away

Raman: don't know how your husband is bearing you. Lagta hai bhala insaan hai warna koi aur hota kab ka choir Kar bhaag jata

Listening to his taunt Ishita wounds gets fresh her eyes gets teary she shows door to Raman and shouts: shut up Mr bhalla you have no right to interfere. Get out of my house and never show your face

Raman was taken aback listening to Ishita out brust he was tongue tied he wanted to open his mouth and give it back to her but seeing her face or her teary eyes he couldn't hurt her more he walks away.

Ishita looks at caretaker and says; I don't want any stranger in my house or near ruhi got it.

Caretaker nods

Ishita moves towards ruhi room and finds her sleeping she looks at her injured knee. She caresses her hairs lovingly. She leaves the room and goes to change. After Changing she find her phone ringing it was her mother call. She takes the call and greets her mother

Mrs iyer: ishu how are you

Ishita: I am fine

Mrs iyer: how is ruhi

Ishita: she is fine and sleeping right now

Mrs iyer: ishu vandita has shifted to dehli she was asking us to shift there what you say

Ishita: jaisa AP ko theek lagy

Mrs iyer: ishu why you have distanced your self from us

Ishita: aisa kuch nhe hai amma

Mrs iyer: tu bhi dehli aja. We will be near to ruhi. Tum to hospital mein hoti aur ruhi akeli

Ishita: caretaker hai ruhi Kay like aur subah mein usy daycare center chorti Hoon

Mrs iyer: ishu she need love from family bahir waly kitna Pyaar de sakty Hain

Ishita: Amma please. I have some work. Will talk to you later

Saying this Ishita ends the call. Mrs iyer looks at Mr iyer and says: subbu ki wajah say Meri ishu to poori badal gayi.

That's it my dear friend I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response.

Love

Riddi

nice

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends

How are you all. I hope you all are fine please follow all the precaution and stay at home. You all must be thinking why this girl is not updating actually I am not well therefore updates are late.

Today I was feeling well so penned it down. I hope you will not mind if update is short. I wanted to ask something from you  if I try to recreate some yhm moment in this story is it okay.

Pal pal badhe ye hai Mohabbatein

Part 3

It was morning, Raman comes out of his house all ready for office he lock his door and leaves. He spots Ishita and ruhi there. Little ruhi was crying while Ishita sternly telling her: ruhi just keep quiet I am getting late for hospital. 

Ruhi: but mumma it's paining.. she holds her knees

Ishita: I have applied ointment thori dair mein there hoga. You will go to day care center.

Ruhi looks down

Soon her van comes Ishita makes ruhi sit in it and van zoomz out of society. Raman was noticing all this he was feeling bad for little ruhi. He wanted to give a piece of mind to Ishita but knowing that he has not right he keeps quite. Ishita too settles in her car and leaves.

Raman moves towards his car when he hears two ladies talking about Ishita.

Lady1: this girl Ishita is just too much you have seen how she behaves with ruhi

Lady2 : I can't believe ruhi is her own daughter.

Lady1: her husband doesn't live with her.

Lady2: to aisi larki Kay saath Kon rehta I have listened that she is divorced her husband had an affair with someone. 

Lady1: zaroor Ishita ki hi galati hogi Jo wo isse choor Gaya.

Listening to their talk Raman gets shocked that Ishita is divorcee. Now he understands why yesterday she gets hyper and angry when he mentioned about her husband. He shook his head and leaves for his office 

He returns from office and spots ruhi sadly sitting at bench he moves towards her and sits beside her. Ruhi looks at Raman with her big eyes and again look down

Raman: what Happened

Ruhi: aj mein khel nhe sakti muje Kal chot lagi thi na

Raman: apko abhi bhi dard hota hai

Ruhi: Thora Thora. Mumma need to Mana Kiya hai khelne say.

Raman: mumma sahi kehti hai abhi agar dard ho Raha hai to khelna nhe

Ishita was looking at them from window she gets angry seeing Raman with ruhi again. She moves down stairs but stops as she listened ruhi talk with Raman

Ruhi: uncle I want your help

Raman: kaisi help beta

Ruhi: mumma hamesha gussa rehti hai mujse I want to make her happy

Both Raman and Ishita gets emotional listening to ruhi. Raman smiles and says: ruhi Khushi hogi to mumma bhi Khushi hongi.

Ruhi: one more question.

Raman nods

Ruhi: you are very intelligent na apko Pata hai mere papa Kahan hai 

Ishita tears up listening to her. She remembers how subbu left her and ruhi.

Raman: but you don't need papa because you have your strong mumma.

Ishita looks on listening to Raman she  decided to interrupt them and says: ruhi it's late now come let's go home

Ruhi quietly nods and hold her mother hand. Raman gets up and say: wo actually.

Ishita: no problem Mr bhalla.

She turns to leave but stops and says: thank you Mr bhalla for cheering up ruhi

Raman smiles back at Ishita who leaves holding ruhi. A small change in them. Soon time start passing Raman and ruhi bonded well while Raman and Ishita were still stranger.

One fine day Raman thought to buy some new shirt for himself he sets to leave for some mall. He enters the mall and gets call from mihir. He takes the call and says: now what Happened mihir

Mihir: where are you Raman

Raman: in mall

Mihir: actually Raman our foreign client Mr and Mrs Smith has come and they wanted to explore Mumbai and meet you

Raman: am I some tourist guide.

Mihir: no.. but I has promised them that you will meet them you know na how important they are they are already on tour of Mumbai its just that they will come to mall and meet you.

Raman: bohat hi bakwas idea lagaya tune mihir at least you should have asked me before

Mihir: per ab Kiya karon

Raman: send them

Mihir: I knew it that you will agree. They will be there in ten minutes 

Raman ends the call and thinks to complete his shopping before Mr and Mrs Smith arrive. He heads towards men section and takes shirt for himself. He was coming out of the section when a little girl runs into him. He gets surprised to find ruhi.

He kneels down and says: ruhi.. what are you doing here 

Ruhi smiles seeing her favorite Raman uncle. She says: mumma shopping pay lay Kar ayi hai.

Their talk interrupted as they hears Ishita calling ruhi name. Ishita spots ruhi with Raman and makes face at Raman and says: ruhi how many times I told you to be with Mumma don't run here and there 

Ruhi looks down while Raman says: Mrs iyer it's okay

Ishita glares at Raman and says: no it's not okay. And please you better stay away 

Raman: hold on hold on Mrs iyer not argument. Take your daughter. 

Ishita hold ruhi hand and says: Mr bhalla.

She was about to complete the sentence when a foreign couple comes there. Raman greets mr and Mrs Smit. ruhi was pulling Ishita and says: mumma muje inky saath khelna hai.she points at Raman 

Raman caresses ruhi hairs and says: ruhi abhi muje kaam hai you go with Mumma. Okay big girl

Mr and Mrs Smith misunderstands them and says: Mr bhalla no issue you should not send your wife and daughter home for us we will be happy if they join us

Ishita and Raman gets shocked listening to them. Raman shook his head and says: no Mr Smith you are taking me wrong

Mrs Smith: Mr bhalla you and your wife looks good together and your daughter is too adorable. She pulls ruhi cheeks and smiles

Ishita glares at Raman and says: what is this 

Raman: excuse me please. Please look after ruhi for some time

Mrs Smith nods

He takes Ishita to corner while and Mrs Smith smiles at them  Ishita glare at Raman and says: I can't believe this they think you as my husband

Raman: miss iyer Please they are very important can you act for a while

Ishita: are you listening to yourself Mr bhalla it's impossible

Raman: Please please. They are foreigner. I plead you.

Ishita: not in this life 

Raman: I helped you and ruhi many time can't you do a favor for me

Ishita: no it's very big thing

Raman: okay forget it how can I forget that you will never help me

Mr and Mrs Smith comes with ruhi who was crying. She immediately went to Raman who takes her in his arm and worriedly asks: ruhi what happened.

Ishita to ask the same from ruhi who answers that she is hungry. Raman smiles and wipes ruhi tears and says: itti SI baat you are big girl aur big girl rote nhe hai come let's have something.

Ishita : give her to me 

Mr Smith: ruhi is very attached with you Mr bhalla.

Raman smiles and pleads to Ishita who keeps quite Raman takes it as her agreement and says: let's go.

They went to food corner and had food there and dicussed some business related talks. By the time ruhi sleep in Ishita arms. They start showing them different stuff and shops. Raman notice that Ishita is tired holding sleeping ruhi. He takes her in his arms from Ishita.

Finally Mr and Mrs Smith leaves while ishru and Raman went to their places not knowing that tommorow morning is bringing a change in their life 

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

saba738 thumbnail

Please update your all story

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved how raman wants ruhi and Ishita’s relationship to be good❤️

Finally raman came to know that ishita is a divorcee

Loved the mall scene