Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

A great fun read, Nikki!!🤣🤣

Loved the way Ansh acknowledged AE, but it had fun with tears, and ketchup part was hilarious!!

Even reference to other family members and how they will be in an AU.

You know, though I have not seen Asur and it's not on that, I was wondering like a story on we meeting our darker side in an AU, and even darker side has it's justifications, and all.

Thank you so much... 🤗

As I said earlier, this was supposed to be a separate OS but I included it in this story only...

I personally loved the ketchup part and the nursery rhyme part while writing...

Well, kuch to reference banta hai, nahi? If everything was different then the other characters should also be different... 😆

Even I have read about Asur... 

Darker side also has its justifications and all. I am also thinking about this...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thanks for the PM Nikki, was in another thread, finally started few discussions there, which were overdue.😃

🤗

Yeah... I was just reading your replies there...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Thank you so much... 🤗

As I said earlier, this was supposed to be a separate OS but I included it in this story only...

I personally loved the ketchup part and the nursery rhyme part while writing...

Well, kuch to reference banta hai, nahi? If everything was different then the other characters should also be different... 😆

Even I have read about Asur... 

Darker side also has its justifications and all. I am also thinking about this...

That's great!!

Cool you did.

Definitely, lol.

Yes, am considering to see. Like it's made well, my friends said, few things are great, few could be better...

Yes, darker side has. Hence I had liked reading Shiva Trilogy by Amsh Tripathi. Few points were touched quite well.

Madhura.. thumbnail

🤗

Yeah... I was just reading your replies there...

Yeah, went overboard and am finally IN.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's great!!

Cool you did.

Definitely, lol.

Yes, am considering to see. Like it's made well, my friends said, few things are great, few could be better...

Yes, darker side has. Hence I had liked reading Shiva Trilogy by Amsh Tripathi. Few points were touched quite well.

🤗

Even my friends said that it is made very well... Some things are indeed great and some could be better.

So you are planning to watch? Do tell me also how did you find it...

I have also read the Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi... He has indeed touched a few points quite well.

Madhura.. thumbnail

🤗

Even my friends said that it is made very well... Some things are indeed great and some could be better.

So you are planning to watch? Do tell me also how did you find it...

I have also read the Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi... He has indeed touched a few points quite well.

🤗

Indeed! Yes, I will tell you when I do..

Hi5

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Home Alone

“Piya! Where are you?” “I am right here! Catch me if you can!” Piya was giggling as Ansh was 

desperately trying and failing to catch her. Who could have ever thought the mighty Davaansh would 

have been defeated so easily while playing hide and seek! “I got you!” Ansh hugged her from behind 

and drew her closer.

Suddenly Piya woke up hearing the sound of the alarm. “Damn! I wish I could sleep just for a little bit 

and complete the dream!” Realizing her own wish, she laughed at herself and got down from the bed. 

She was missing Ansh! He had gone on a business trip and evidently his absence was proving the 

saying “ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER” right.

The house was empty. All the elder Rathods went to Tirthyatra. On top of that, Adi and Pari went to 

Nishant’s house because they wanted to spend time with Dafli. One might get bored at this sudden 

emptiness but if you ask the same question to a mother of two – it’s pretty blissful. With an entire 

home to yourself when you don’t have to worry about anyone else’s need. What more can someone 

ask for!

Yes! She loved her kids and family members but some alone time was long overdue.

Piya went to take a bath and after that offered her Puja! Normally she would have headed to prepare 

breakfast but today she decided to make herself a cup of coffee and a french toast and enjoy the 

serenity of early morning.

She never got tired of this! Looking at the sun rising and the sky! Sometimes she felt that God was one marvelous painter and if you want to look at His creation, look at the sky early morning. The first 

ray of sun and the clouds and the redness! One could enjoy this beauty but not really describe it.

She sat down for a while and later went to water the plants. Seeing the moderately grown up Harak 

plant, a smile crept into her lips. It was Anah’s first gift to her after their wedding. He brought so 

many plants for her so that she didn’t miss Divya. Suddenly Piya felt sad. Plants were always a 

reminder of her mother. She could feel peace in their vicinity. But what surprised her later was that 

she began feeling Ansh’s presence around her through flowers and plants.

She knew when she had left the house, Ansh moved all of her belongings. He didn’t want Adi to 

suffer more in absence of her. Fair enough! But when their misunderstanding got cleared and she 

moved back with him, she realized Ansh had still kept the Harak plant. He moved it to one corner of 

the balcony so that no one could see it but he did keep it anyway.

He had his special memory with that plant. During their college trip when she got wounded, Ansh 

was desperate to save her and used the fruits of that plant to stop her bleeding. That night they both 

got to know each other. Ansh got to learn about her pain and vulnerability that she had been hiding 

from the rest of the world. Unknowingly he fell in love with her and took it upon himself to help her. 

Whereas she got to understand there was a softhearted person hiding behind the mask of Intense 

Kumar. Piya laughed a little. Intense Kumar!!! Yeah that was appropriate for him considering the 

attitude he carried those days.

When she found the plant in their balcony after years, she realized it wasn’t just the others but Ansh 

tried to hide his feelings from himself too. But he could never stop loving her. He still took care of 

every little reminder of her but secretly. Unknown to Ansh, she too felt him through different 

elements. Pari was the biggest reminder of him. But the first sip of morning coffee or whenever she 

used to make some paste using herbs, she would always remember him. Surprisingly the element 

which was dear to her for her mother, it created a separate place for itself because it connected her 

with Ansh too.

However, Ansh’s thrill couldn’t last long after she had revealed it to him. She brought so many 

plants along with her that Ansh was worried thinking where would they plant all the plants. To add 

to that, when she was possessed by Visharika, she started growing plants on her own and literally 

turned their balcony into a forest.

Piya burst out laughing. Ansh’s reaction during that time! She was sad for everything she had put the 

family through but she had her memory intact. She remembered how panicked Ansh got seeing her 

changed behavior. Somewhere deep down, the wife in Piya was deeply satisfied. Why should 

husbands have all the fun? Even wives should get a few opportunities to scare the crap out of them. 

There’s no harm to be a little playful at times. Although yes! She admitted that it was way over being 

playful and she literally terrorized the entire family.

Piya was lost in her thoughts when her phone beeped. “I am coming back today itself! Can’t wait to 

meet my beautiful wife!” She smiled at the text. Even after all these years, a single text from him 

makes her heart beat faster! She was going back inside to get ready when an idea struck her. “So 

dear husband is craving for some quality time. How about surprising him in the Visharika way!” Piya 

looked around her and smirked. “Get ready for my surprise Mr. Rathod! You don’t know what’s coming 

in your way.” 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hi Nushy.

Again as I said, nowadays you seem in full form.

Actually I loved this, description, Pia's memories, about herself, Ansh, Divya all were great. Then the me time she had, was a treat and how she was enjoying it all. Then the end too was great, her in fun mood to scare him.

All minute details with everything and how Pia recollected was a treat.

Definitely distance helps, Actually I do believe both husband and wife should give some space once in a while to explore themselves. 

I was thinking something as the thread is brimming with stories. Plus at a point you are in mood to read something, we could come and read it. An Index will help. So I can put it on first page. What do you feel? Also we can divide amongst us 3, so no one has to go through all 40 plus pages.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I was thinking something as the thread is brimming with stories. Plus at a point you are in mood to read something, we could come and read it. An Index will help. So I can put it on first page. What do you feel? Also we can divide amongst us 3, so no one has to go through all 40 plus pages.

I was just about to talk to you about the same thing. An index would definitely be helpful. 

As right now, this topic is brimming with stories so it will be easier to search for some particular story.

Madhura.. thumbnail

I was just about to talk to you about the same thing. An index would definitely be helpful. 

As right now, this topic is brimming with stories so it will be easier to search for some particular story.

Glad to know. Let's wait for Nushy's views and then divide, 17 pages each.