Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 30

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

Yeah! Exactly! πŸ€£

That's awesome. Yeah, let them do. 

Sure, do. Would you be opening in this forum itself? Cos we would be discussing other things. This thread we started with the finale and Nazar.

Also am so happy we are almost ending the threadπŸ€—

Even am in a good mood today, with good energy.

Yesterday I did make AP(kzk2) creations too. If you are interested to just see them, you can check. Certain times, you find things entertaining, wardrobe was great and Parth's expression ride was bang on! 

Well, that was the plan.

Actually I tend to get lost in the formal chat club and everything.

So I thought about opening a general thread where we'll be discussing our favorite shows or just for communicating on daily basis. πŸ˜Š

Chapter - 03(A) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152999876

This is the khichdi that I was pakaoing... (I hope it doesn't taste bland. πŸ˜†)

Chapter - 03 (B)

Meanwhile, in the present time, Saavi had informed Pia about the mishap with Ansh and she had reached there.

Saavi told her the entire incident...

"...we found Jiju lying on the floor near Dafli's cradle, unconscious. And he has been like this only since then."

They went inside the room where Ansh was lying on a bed.

Pia turned towards Nishant...

"What do you think happened to him, Baba?"

"I can't say exactly..." Nishant told her. "Initially, I thought that he has probably fainted due to inhaling the smoke of the Kohrayan essence. But now, it seems as if the essence has put him in a deep sleep."

"So, is there no way to wake him up?"

"I don't know Gudiya..." Nishant sighed. "I was experimenting with it for the first time, trying to find out what is its composition, what extra powers does it have and what else can it do... But, before I could complete my experiments, this accident happened."

"So, what are we going to do now Dad?"

"Well, first of all..."

Before he could say anything further, Nishant and Saavi were startled by a low cry which escaped Pia's mouth.

They turned around...

"What happened Gudiya?"

Pia was staring at Ansh's face...

"I just saw some movement in Ansh's eyes..." She was still staring at Ansh's face. "See, his eyes are moving rapidly in different directions. It seems as if he is in a deep sleep, as if...

"As if he is having a dream." Nishant completed her statement.

"What are you trying to say Dad?"

"The Kohrayan essence instead of sending Ansh to the past has put him in a deep sleep. And according to the stages of the sleep cycle, you can clearly see that he is in the Rapid Eye Movements stage."

"And this is the stage where people usually have dreams."

It took Saavi a few seconds to process the entire information.

"So, you are trying to say that this Kohrayan essence is showing Jiju some kind of a dream?"

"I think so..." Nishant paused for a few seconds and then said. "Yes, he is definitely having some dream... And most probably, his subconscious mind is trapped in that dream."

"So, what do we do now, Dad?"

"I think we should find some way to bring him out of his dream and wake him up... I guess we have to make an antidote which could neutralize the effect of that essence."

"But Baba, for that we first need to know what that Kohrayan essence contains..."

"Yes, I know that. Fortunately, the entire essence didn't evaporate and we still have some essence left to conduct our experiments and make an antidote. Let's go. We don't have a moment to lose..."

And they went inside Nishant's laboratory and began their experiments with the essence.

After some time, they had finally figured out everything and had prepared the antidote. 

They sprayed it all around Ansh so that he could inhale it. Now, all they could do was to wait for Ansh to wake up...

The Other World:

Ansh was still sitting on that bench, thinking what to do next... He finally got up to leave when suddenly, his hand grazed against a broken branch of a tree causing a small cut.

He again sat down on the bench and swiped his hand over that cut in order to heal it... But, nothing happened!! His cut did not heal on its own like always...

"What's wrong with me? Why isn't my wound healing?"

He was sitting there lost in thoughts when he heard a voice...

"Hey, what's up?"

Ansh almost groaned as his recent unwanted companion made his appearance again...

"You!! What are you doing here again?"

"Why are you getting angry? I thought you might be bored... So, came here to give you some company." He noticed that something was off with Ansh. "What's the matter with you?"

"Just a slight cut on my hand and I..."

"So, just go an put a band-aid on it." He replied. "Don't you know the basic first-aid?"

"I know that..." Ansh practically hissed. "It's just that my wound is not healing on its own like always. And I don't know why."

"Because you are a dumbo!!"

Ansh turned his head towards him...

"What do you mean?"

"Wait a minute."

His alter-ego was looking around as if trying to find someone or something... He finally found what he was looking for and turned towards Ansh.

"See that shop?" He pointed in the direction of some shop. "Just go there and buy a jar of mentos."

Ansh was really irritated...

"Now what does your mentos have to do with my injury not healing?"

"Ever heard of that tagline: 'mentos khao dimag ki batti jalao'? You need it right now for your brain to function properly."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Okay fine... Do as I tell you. Take out your cellphone, open the front camera and try to heal your cut while looking at your face."

Ansh did as he was told.

"My eyes are not glowing!! But why?"

"Because you are not a Davansh here..."

"I am not a Davansh??"

"No, you are not a Davansh; Pia is not a Daivik; your mother is not an Ekayan; your other world sasurji is not a Reevavanshi and your this world girlfriend cum other world ex-wife is not a Daayan." He paused to take a breath. "In short, you all are normal humans here. Your life is free from all the problems and you don't need a Daivik to help you, just like you wanted."

"If this is the case then how will I convince Pia about everything?"

"As if she will actually believe whatever you will say..." his alter-ego said. "Did you forget the stunt you pulled off at her house?"

Ansh bent his head remembering the scene.

"By now, she must be convinced that you are probably off your head."

He went silent for a few minutes thinking about something.

"Oh and by the way, what is the need to go after her? She is no longer a part of your life just like you wanted."

Ansh was irritated...

"What is the need to put 'just like you wanted' after almost every statement?"

"Because it is all happening in accordance with your wish..."

"It was NOT my wish..." Ansh almost shouted. "I just said all that in anger."

"Whatever... It is not my concern."

"I wish instead of irritating me you could tell me what to do."

"Just wait and pray for some miracle to happen." He looked at Ansh. "Or be ready to get married to your darling girlfriend Ruby."

He suddenly remembered something...

"By the way, how are you going to face your family at home?"

Ansh flung his hands in air in despair...

"I don't know..."

"So, you sit here and think..." He waved at Ansh. "See you later... Adios amigo!!"

Saying this, his alter-ego disappeared once again leaving Ansh behind.

Ansh closed his eyes, trying to think how he would face his family once he goes home... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

This is an interesting Chapter Nikki. 

Beautifully written, Pia too understood now and loved how they decoded. So it's all a dream🀣

Ansh and his AE toh is maal. Great interaction and reality check, AE gave. Wow! Poor dear Ansh is stuck and so helpless, bichare ko heart attack na aa jaye. Have some mercy on him yaar. 

Awaiting for the next or final chapter.

Originally posted by Madhura..

This is an interesting Chapter Nikki. 

Beautifully written, Pia too understood now and loved how they decoded. So it's all a dream🀣

Ansh and his AE toh is maal. Great interaction and reality check, AE gave. Wow! Poor dear Ansh is stuck and so helpless, bichare ko heart attack na aa jaye. Have some mercy on him yaar. 

Awaiting for the next or final chapter.

Thanks... πŸ€—

Well, it is not exactly a dream but it is a dream. Basically, since Ansh's body is lying there in Nishant's house, so we can't say that he has been transported to another dimension. It's just that his subconscious mind is trapped in that dimension...

I am actually loving Ansh's alter-ego here... πŸ˜†

Wow Bahen!!! You have pakaoed the khicdi quite well! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Can I say I am loving Ansh's alter ego more?    

I loved the explanation you have given for Nishant's experiment like how he wanted to know more. It's a good touch. Adding REM is also a nice touch. That is one of the most interesting topics. But I think you explained too much of REM. Because itna technicality kabhi kabhi thoda boring lagta hain. πŸ€” 

I just loved the MENTOS wala dialogue and the references given by Ansh's AE. I would have fainted in the dream again after processing all those information. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

BTW, are you gonna write the next chapter or we are gonna continue? 

Wow Bahen!!! You have pakaoed the khicdi quite well! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks... I was afraid this khichdi might taste bland. πŸ˜†

Can I say I am loving Ansh's alter ego more?    

Even I am loving Ansh's alter-ego more... β€οΈ

In fact, this has actually inspired me to write one OS on Ansh and his alter-ego...

I loved the explanation you have given for Nishant's experiment like how he wanted to know more. It's a good touch. Adding REM is also a nice touch. That is one of the most interesting topics. 

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

But I think you explained too much of REM. Because itna technicality kabhi kabhi thoda boring lagta hain. πŸ€” 

Well, flow flow main thoda zyada likh gaye... πŸ˜†

Itni detailing karne ka koi mood tha nahi par likhte samay bas bhool gaye!!! 

I just loved the MENTOS wala dialogue and the references given by Ansh's AE. I would have fainted in the dream again after processing all those information. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

That mentos wala dialogue was my favourite dialogue too...

And yes, even I would have fainted in the dream again after processing all this information...

BTW, are you gonna write the next chapter or we are gonna continue? 

Well, I am having a part of the next chapter ready... Although if you want to continue you can do so. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Even I am loving Ansh's alter-ego more... β€οΈ

In fact, this has actually inspired me to write one OS on Ansh and his alter-ego...

Can't wait to read that!   

And yes, even I would have fainted in the dream again after processing all this information...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well, I am having a part of the next chapter ready... Although if you want to continue you can do so. πŸ˜Š

Go ahead! πŸ‘πŸΌ Let me know when I should write. πŸ˜Š

Can't wait to read that!   

Abhi usme waqt hai behena... Abhi to pehle ye khichdi poori pakani hai aur phir jo dusari khichdi hai use bhi to dekhna hai... πŸ˜†

So, first this one and the next chapter of my ongoing FF then anything else...

Go ahead! πŸ‘πŸΌ Let me know when I should write. πŸ˜Š

Sure... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Chapter 03(B)- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153023538

A Second Chance

Chapter - 04

Ansh finally opened his eyes slowly... He was in a room, on a bed...

"Wait!!! I was sitting on a bench in that park... How can I come here?" This was the first thought that came to his mind.

He looked around himself and saw a frame with Pia's photo in one corner of the room... So, he was at Nishant's house.

But how? How did he reach Nishant's house from that park?? He had just closed his eyes while sitting... 

"Maybe I fell asleep there and they carried me here?"

No one was there inside the room so he come outside in the living room closing the door behind him. There Pia was sitting on a couch, reading a book and occasionally glancing at the clock on the wall. 

On hearing the door close she looked up. Seeing Ansh coming out of the room, she left her book and stood up. In a few steps, she was standing besides him.

"Ansh... Are you okay? When did you wake up? Why didn't you call out for me??"

Ansh was staring at Pia as if she was a ghost...

He looked around and saw a bow and arrow kept on the side table and the Daayan Rahasya resting on another table as usual... Now, he was smiling in his tears.

"You... you recognised me?"

"Well, I see no point in doing that unless I am suffering from amnesia which I am surely not!!"

Ansh was literally overflowing with happiness... He suddenly enveloped Pia in his arms leaving her totally shocked.

"You know me...you recognised me... Everything is fine... Everything is back to normal... I am Ansh your husband and you, Pia, my wife..."

Pia was looking at him in total confusion...

"If you are done with stating the obvious then can we inform Baba and leave for our home?"

Ansh looked around him once again unable to believe that everything was finally back to normal...

"What had happened in the morning?"

"I was with Dafli and had put her to sleep... There was some smoke and... I don't remember what happened after that."

"That smoke was of the Kohrayan essence. Baba had taken out the essence of the Kohrayan Katar but it had evaporated and you inhaled it." Pia told him everything. "You were unconscious due to that and have woken up just now."

β€œSo I was here only from that incident in the morning till now?”

β€œYes."

β€œAnd everything is same as before...”

β€œWhat..?”

β€œNothing..." and he passed her a nervous smile.

"Ansh... Are you alright?"

"Yeah... perfectly fine."

But Pia was sure that there was something wrong with him...

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Well... Okay then. Let's go home."

"Wait a minute... I want to meet Naman first."

Pia was confused... Ansh had never tried to talk to Naman directly before unless they had to talk about something important.

He walked into Naman's room where he was sitting with Dafli.

"Naman..." Ansh called out to him.

Naman turned around.

"Ansh... Are you okay?" He turned to Pia. "Thank God that antidote worked."

"Yeah... Thankfully that antidote worked and he is fine now. We were just leaving for home but he wanted to talk to you."

Even Naman was surprised at this... He looked at Ansh.

"Yes... What is the matter?"

To his surprise Ansh poked a finger at Naman's arm.

"So you are real... And you recognise me?"

Naman was confused.

"What...?"

"I mean you know me as Ansh and Pia as my wife?"

Pia could see a confused expression on Naman's face...

Pia came up to them...

"I am sorry... Surely this is due to the effect of that Kohrayan essence... I think he has still not fully recovered..."

She glared at Ansh...

"I can understand..."

"We are leaving right now. Baba and Saavi are not at home. Could you inform them that we have already left when they return?"

Naman nodded his head in a yes...

Pia dragged Ansh along with her outside and took him to their car. She asked him to sit in the passenger seat. 

"Do you really think I will let you drive after the scene you created upstairs? What if just like everything else you start asking me the way home in the middle of the road?" She snapped at him after seeing his brows raised in a question.

Ansh sat quietly in the passenger seat. Various things were going on in his mind.

"So that was all a dream... Nothing was real... I am here... Pia is here... Everything is the same as before..."

He sighed... And again a big smile appeared on his face…

Pia was watching him closely... She noticed how his expressions were changing every moment with every single thought running in his mind…

Soon they reached home...

Pia pressed the lift button and they were waiting for it to descend...

Ansh who was getting impatient as he wanted to talk to Neha as soon as possible, rushed up the stairs leaving Pia behind to wait for the lift.

Pia looked at his retreating back with a frown on her face...

When she reached the hall, Ansh was already there calling out to Neha.

She descended the stairs and came to stand in front of him.

"What is it Bhai?"

"Neha... What is the date today?"

"19th of July..." she replied, totally confused.

"And the year?"

"What?? What's wrong with you Bhai?"

"Just tell me naa..."

"2019" 

Relief washed over him on hearing these words. 

There was just one more thing... He pulled Pia forward.

"Do you recognise her?"

"Are you serious Bhai?? Why won't I recognise my bhabhi?"

By now, Neha was sure that something was definitely wrong with her brother.

Ansh turned towards Pia with a huge grin plastered over his face. But instead of smiling back at him, Pia glared at him in anger and left the hall.

Ansh followed her to their room...

"Pia..." He called out to her.

Pia spun around on her heels and stood there glaring at him.

"What?"

"Pia... I just..."

"Look here Ansh... I agree that I gave you the nickname 'Ghanghor Ajeeb Praani' but this does not mean that you have to live up to your name every second day!!"

"Wh...where are you going?

He caught Pia's hand as she tried to leave the room.

"I am going to the kids' room. I have had enough for the day and I am in no mood to handle any more nonsense."

Ansh bent his head unable to think of any reply.

He caught her arm once again as she reached the threshold...

"Just say it once again... You are my wife, right?"

"No... Shahrukh Khan's!!"

Saying this, she left the room banging the door shut.

"Yes... Everything is fine now. That was all a dream. Nothing was real... But was it actually a dream? It all felt so real..." He thought to himself. "Never mind... Let it be a dream only...a very very bad dream. Till none of it turns out to be true, I am fine with it..."

He decided to keep all this a secret. He won't tell anyone about it because anyone who hears this will surely doubt his sanity... This was his secret and it will forever remain so!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The chapter is good. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I liked the way you made Ansh react to his surroundings. Specially I was confused myself when I read  the sentence regarding Piya reading a book. Piya's reaction regarding Naman was also apt.

However, I am not really satisfied with the end. πŸ€” You were developing amazingly but the end seemed too abrupt. 

So I want to write another chapter. I hope you don't mind. πŸ˜Š