Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Seriously yaar!!! I was so annoyed...

I had completed the chapter last night around 11:30 pm itself... And then it just got wiped off!! Uske baad, I just turned my phone off...

And I am still irritated...

This gets really irritating! Cos you have put in so much efforts. We all get mad. What can I say too? Take your time is best. 

Just check by any chance it's in your history, opening a few related links.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

This gets really irritating! Cos you have put in so much efforts. We all get mad. What can I say too? Take your time is best. 

Just check by any chance it's in your history, opening a few related links.

That was the first thing I did... I checked the history. But it wasn't there.

I have started working on it... But as of now, I am not able to fully concentrate on it. To thoda time lagega...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

That was the first thing I did... I checked the history. But it wasn't there.

I have started working on it... But as of now, I am not able to fully concentrate on it. To thoda time lagega...

Okay.

You Won't. As Nushy said, takes a few days to focus. So don't stress. 

When you both get a chance, check the CG.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey guys! I have uploaded my OS on Piya and Adi. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5157340

Padke batana kaisa laga. πŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hey guys! I have uploaded my OS on Piya and Adi. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5157340

Padke batana kaisa laga. πŸ˜Š

Read it...

Amazing as always... πŸ‘

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Chapter - 02 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152984731

Okay, I finally wrote this. I hope it is slightly okay-ish... Else, I am ready for the jootas and chappals that you guys throw at me.

A second chance

Chapter - 03 (A)

"Naman!!!"

Ansh gritted his teeth... How dare he address Pia as 'his'!!!

He felt his blood boil as Naman slowly wrapped his arm around Pia's shoulder. He clenched his fist so tightly that he felt his nails biting his skin but he had to do so just to stop himself from smacking Naman's face.

He was blind with rage... So blind that he completely forgot that he was not in his own world but in the past and that too in another dimension...

Naman directed his attention towards him and again asked the same question...

β€œWhat the hell are you doing with my Piya?” 

"My Pia?" Repeated Ansh. "What do you mean?"

Naman was about to say something but Pia spoke up first.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

"Ansh..." was all that he could say.

"Ansh... Who?"

Ansh was shocked...

"You don't know me? I... I... I am Ansh... Your...your husband...your... your..." He was unable to speak due to sudden urge for crying.

"Husband?? What nonsense!!!" Pia lashed out at him. "I have never ever seen you, never met you and here you are standing in front of me saying that you are my husband??"

"Pia... What are you..." He tried to touch her shoulder but she jerked his hands away as if his touch was burning her.

Naman had had enough...

"Hey you!! How dare you call yourself the husband of my fiancee?"

Fiancee... This word dropped as a bombshell on Ansh. Pia was Naman's fiancee? What is all this happening here??

His words came back to haunt him...

β€œI wish I hadn’t met you in the first place!”

And this has happened... He did NOT meet Pia at the lantern festival.

It took him less than a moment to realise... The year 2011, Neha shocked on hearing Pia's name, him not going to the lantern festival, Nishant's office disappearing and now, Pia and Naman engaged...

His wish or to be more exact, his death-wish of never meeting Pia was fulfilled!!

People often say:"be careful what you wish for, it might just come true."

This is exactly what happened with him... He was mentally cursing himself. Why why why did he have to wish for this one thing? And why did only this wish have to be fulfilled??

His train of thoughts was broken with the sensation of being shaken. He opened his eyes to see Pia shaking him...

"What a Ghanghor Ajeeb Praani you are!! Here we are asking you so many questions and are shouting at you and you are lost in an entirely different world of your own!!"

The words 'Ghanghor Ajeeb Praani' brought a slight smile on his lips... 

Seeing him smiling, Pia was all the more annoyed. She was sure that this guy has something wrong with his head.

"Are you crazy? Or are you possibly a runaway from some asylum?" She asked.

She was about to say something else when her eyes caught the sight of a young girl, around her age rushing up to them. She seemed to be following that guy... Ansh.

She came to them and spoke in a breathless voice...

"Hi, I am Neha Rathod and he is my elder brother, Ansh Rathod... I.. I am extremely sorry for all this... Actually, you can see my brother is not in the correct state of mind... He was unwell and I guess it is due to the medicines that he is imagining all this stuff..." She lied unblushingly. "I don't know how he came to know about you all and made his own story... I am really very sorry..."

With slight difficulty, Neha dragged Ansh along with her leaving a confused duo of Naman and Pia behind, staring at their retreating backs.

Once outside, she began speaking...

"What's wrong with you Bhai? Since morning you are behaving wierdly... How do you know these people? What were you doing here?"

"I... I don't know..." was all that he could manage to say.

Neha was about to say something else when a car screeched to a halt beside them. A girl got out of it.. no, THE girl whom Ansh never wanted to see again in his life. Ruby!!!

She walked upto him and gave him a tight hug...

"Hey Sugarlips!! How are you? And what are you doing here?"

"R... Ruby? How did you know that I was here?"

"Well, I came to meet you at your house but I saw you rushing out of your house and Neha following you. So, I too followed you both here..." After pausing for a few seconds, she said "You look unwell... Are you all right?"

Before Ansh could reply, Neha came upto them... She looked frustrated.

"What did you do to my brother last night? Did you get him drunk by any chance?" She paused and another horrifying thought crossed her mind. "Or did you administer some narcotic to him without his knowledge?"

"What the hell!!!" Ruby almost shouted. "What do you take me for? A drug addict??"

Before she could say anything further, both the girls saw Ansh walking in a dazed state. They rushed upto him.

"Bhai..." 

Ansh cut her mid-sentence and said,"I want to be alone for some time... So, please go home. I'll come back soon."

Ansh went to the park situated behind Nishant's apartment which he and Pia used to frequent. He walked upto a quiet corner and slumped on the bench. He wanted to cry his heart out.

"Why did I say those words in anger??" Were the first words which escaped his mouth.

Tears were flowing down his eyes and he made no attempt to wipe them. 

He did not know how long he sat there in the same position, silently crying and cursing himself... When suddenly, he heard a voice.

"Hey Wishy Boy!! What are you doing here?"

He turned his head only to see... Himself?

"Who are you?" He asked...

"Oh come on!!! Don't you recognise yourself? I am you, your conscience... Your alter-ego... Or in the words of those daily soaps... Your Antaratma!!"

"Why did you come here?" Ansh was exasperated. As if this problem was not enough to drive him crazy, his alter-ego also made his appearance.

"Just came here to congratulate you."

"Congratulate me? For what? For my world being turned upside down?"

"Come on dude!! I came here to congratulate you on your wish being fulfilled."

Ansh's eyes teared up again on being reminded of his wish...

"I must say... You must be having a special connection with God Himself or you must be his most loved child. Your wish got fulfilled within hours of your asking for it!!" He paused to take a breath and continued "Else, when one asks for a wish, it is first registered in the 'wishlist' and then is fulfilled within a few days, weeks, months or if God is busy, then it's never fulfilled!!"

Ansh gave a dry laugh. "Most loved... More likely most hated child. Cos if I would have been his most loved child then he would never have turned my world upside down."

"Anyways, how are you feeling now? Your wish is fulfilled... You did not meet Pia. She doesn't know you. So, go rejoice!!" He said. "Your darling Ruby must be waiting for you."

"Why are you rubbing salt on my wound? Just leave!!"

"Okay... Okay... I'll leave. Just tell me one thing. What will you tell your sister when you go home? What was the reason for your wierd behaviour?"

"What will I tell?" Ansh mumbled. "I'll tell her the truth of Pia being my wife and I being transported here, in this dimension..."

"And have your family send you to some asylum?"

Ansh bent his head...

"Alright... Looks like you are really keen on going to an asylum." He said. "Although, I know what exactly is wrong with you. You are suffering either from 'wish-eria' caused due to the early fulfilling of wrong wishes or 'Naman-itis' caused by seeing a guy named Naman with your other-world wife or maybe you are suffering from an allergy to a particular NRI girl who is so extra sweet with you that you might soon get diabetes. Or maybe you are suffering from all of these?"

"Just shut up!!" Ansh shouted at him in anger. "And just tell me if you have any way to get me out of here and back to my own world?"

"Well well well, I don't have any way to help you... But I can suggest something."

"What?" Ansh asked.

"Just pray to God that your other-world sasurji finds out some way to help you. Till then, adios amigo!!"

Saying this he disappeared... And Ansh sat there, praying to God that Nishant might find some solution to this problem.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Amazing update Behna!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You just made my day with your story. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Detail review thode baad me aake deti hoon. πŸ˜Š

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chalo ab aate hain mudde pe. Pehli baat - Jootein aur Chappal to hum zaroor phekenge. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Itna accha likha, jo practically meri soch se lakh gun accha hain, phir bhi tumhari as usual disclaimer.     

Coming to the story, the first line itself cracked me up. I laughed so loudly while reading this part 

that my mother gave me her special Mo-wala look. 

As usual, I loved it how you have brought out the essence of the original characters. Like Piya having 

her badass yet composed nature and Neha the protective little sister. πŸ˜† πŸ€—

I just lost it when you wrote she lied unblushingly and more importantly her conversation with Ruby 

was just............. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Ruby as a drug addict. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And the fact that she followed both Ansh and 

Neha was just ........... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I must say, Ansh's alter ego is a really nice touch. πŸ‘πŸΌ I wasn't expecting it at all. Can't wait to read 

further conversation between Ansh and his Antaratma!!! πŸ˜‰

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Amazing update Behna!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You just made my day with your story. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Detail review thode baad me aake deti hoon. πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much... I am glad you liked it. β€οΈ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Chalo ab aate hain mudde pe. Pehli baat - Jootein aur Chappal to hum zaroor phekenge. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Itna accha likha, jo practically meri soch se lakh gun accha hain, phir bhi tumhari as usual disclaimer.     

Coming to the story, the first line itself cracked me up. I laughed so loudly while reading this part 

that my mother gave me her special Mo-wala look. 

As usual, I loved it how you have brought out the essence of the original characters. Like Piya having 

her badass yet composed nature and Neha the protective little sister. πŸ˜† πŸ€—

I just lost it when you wrote she lied unblushingly and more importantly her conversation with Ruby 

was just............. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Ruby as a drug addict. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And the fact that she followed both Ansh and 

Neha was just ........... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I must say, Ansh's alter ego is a really nice touch. πŸ‘πŸΌ I wasn't expecting it at all. Can't wait to read 

further conversation between Ansh and his Antaratma!!! πŸ˜‰

Well, TBH I did not like it much... Cos actual plan kuch aur tha par achanak se change kar diya.

Isiliye socha disclaimer de dete hain...

First line cracked you up?? Usme aisa kya tha??? 

Well, I always try to bring out the essence of the original characters as much as possible. 

Well, yes I made her lie unblushingly... Warna what reason would she have given for Ansh's behaviour??

Ansh's alter-ego was a last minute addition... I was flipping through some channels and some show was coming where the FL was conversing with her alter-ego. So, I just thought what if Ansh's alter-ego comes here to tease and annoy him??

Originally, I had planned to include Naman and Ansh scene but then it was difficult to write Naman's dialogues in English. So, I brought in Ansh's alter-ego.

I am also thinking to include Ansh's alter-ego once again... 

(By the way, what did you think of the names of those diseases??)

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago