Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 19

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

🤗

I had read about this scene, and can totally imagine the expression and fun! 

I actually wished Piansh did such things, but then Mo was biggest video game for them🤣

Well, even I wished that Piansh did such scenes... But of course, Mo was the biggest video game for them 🤣

A Second Chance

Chapter - 01

“You smile just like your mother little one!” Ansh was smiling and talking to Dafli. Earlier Naman had 

informed him that he would be out for a few hours and requested him and Piya to look after Dafli, to 

which he happily agreed. “Now it’s time to take a nap.” He put down the kid in her cradle and tucked 

the blanket. Looking at her smiling face, he felt happy. It reminded him of Adi’s childhood and how 

Piya and he used to play with him all day.

Instantly he felt angry and tightened his fist. He had an ugly fight with Piya that morning and literally 

slammed the door on her face and stormed out of their house. One would expect supernatural 

problems  to be the reason but it was rather the typical husband-wife fight that got blown out of the 

proportion. Piya probably had a rough day and when she returned to their room she found Ansh’s 

wet towel over their bed – something she has forbidden Ansh to do over and over again. And then 

she started blasting him. Ansh being Ansh, tried to calm her down but after a while he lost his calm 

and what started off as a typical argument between spouses got really ugly while they both were 

counting each other’s mistakes over the years and then both said something which they wouldn’t say 

in their normal state of mind. “You never realize how you keep messing around because I have been 

cleaning up your messes since the moment we had met.” This sentence of Piya totally caught Ansh off 

guard and he told her, “If that’s the case, then I wish I hadn’t met you in the first place.” Saying this he  

slammed the door on her face and lucky for him, he got a call from Naman and decided to babysit 

Dafli.

Dafli had fallen asleep but Ansh was restless. It wasn’t mere anger. He was hurt. He acknowledged 

how Piya had gone through hell for him and he was genuinely repentant for separating Adi from 

Piya. Not to mention his own loss of missing a significant portion of Pari’s childhood. But still! A 

person often says the truth hidden in their heart when they are angry or extremely emotional. What 

if it wasn’t just a typical bad day but Piya actually felt that way about their marriage, that he is the one 

who keeps screwing up and she is the ultimate savior? 

“You never realize how you keep messing around because I have been cleaning up your messes since

the moment we had met.” “If that’s the case, then I wish I hadn’t met you in the first place.” Ansh kept 

recalling their argument. He was so engrossed in his thought that he didn’t realize a smoke was 

coming out of Nishant’s office. He breathed that in and fall unconscious while mumbling his last 

words to Piya – “I wish I hadn’t met you in the first place.”

A few hours later, Naman along with Nishant and Saavi returned. “Just look at him!” Naman was 

irritated. “I called him to babysit Dafli and he’s the one who’s sleeping.” While Saavi shushed him down 

as usual, Nishant was worried. Ansh was lying on the floor. There was no traces of any other 

Kalishakti and after the final war with Mohana, Ansh had become so strong that it was impossible for 

any supernatural being to harm him. Then how did he fall unconscious. He hurriedly rushed to his 

office and realized what had happened. “Oh God!” “What happened dad?” “You remember I had been 

trying to capture the essence from the Kohrayan Talwar to see what it could do?” “Yeah dad but why 

are you asking?” “The liquid was kept near the spirit lamp and I think a portion of that got evaporated.” 

“So?” “I think Ansh smelled that and fell unconscious.” “Oh no dad! What are we gonna do?” Saavi 

became hyper. “We don’t even know what the liquid can do.” “That’s what I am afraid of Saavi. We 

don’t know how it can affect him. On a plus side, I don’t think anything major will happen since it was 

only smoke and I could barely extract the essence. But still, we have to wake him up as soon as 

possible.”

Team R were going through theories and how could they wake Ansh up. However they had no idea 

that the effect of the liquid was more alarming than they could have imagined. In his sleep, Ansh’s 

conscious had reached to his past. Fortunately for him, he had his memory intact but unfortunately, 

his last words hinted towards an alternate scenario. The smoke wasn’t powerful enough to send him 

back to past completely but it did create an alternate universe as per his own wish and Ansh's 

conscious got stuck there. He had no idea what trouble he had invited for himself. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Quite an interesting beginning...

So, Ansh has reached the alternate universe. 

Typical argument blown out of proportion. 

A good one... 👏 👏

Let's see what else have you planned for him...

Loved it... ❤️

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Quite an interesting beginning...

So, Ansh has reached the alternate universe. 

Typical argument blown out of proportion. 

A good one... 👏 👏

Let's see what else have you planned for him...

Loved it... ❤️

Thanks dear! 😃

Most welcome... 🤗

Now, I am waiting for the next part.

Am really excited now!!!

The Story was interesting, Nushy. A normal couple, normal huge blasting fights. Plus emotions, or dialogues which can hurt and now Ansh being in analysis mode, and thanks to Nishant's interesting experiment is stuck and will explore, Wow!😆🤗

Originally posted by Madhura..

The Story was interesting, Nushy. A normal couple, normal huge blasting fights. Plus emotions, or dialogues which can hurt and now Ansh being in analysis mode, and thanks to Nishant's interesting experiment is stuck and will explore, Wow!😆🤗

😃 🤗

Chapter - 01 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152972482

A Second Chance

Chapter - 02

Ansh opened his eyes and immediately looked beside him. The bed was empty. He sighed a little. 

“Piya must have slept somewhere else last night. But wait a second! I was at Nishant papa’s office. 

When did I come home?” He got up hurriedly and went outside his room. Something felt different to 

him. He was desperately looking for Piya or Vedashree when Neha called him out. “Bhai what are 

you doing? We’re gonna be late for college! Why are you still in your PJs?” Ansh was at a loss. “Bhai?” 

Neha tried to draw his attention. “Neha! Where are we?” “What sort of question is this bhai? Did Ruby 

finally succeed in making you drunk last night?” Saying this, she hurriedly looked around to inquire 

if any of the elders had listened to their conversation. “What!!!” “What what? You sneaked out last 

night to go on a date with her, right?” Neha became suspicious. “Where is Piya? Where are Adi and 

Pari?” Ansh almost cried out. “Bhai relax! I don’t know what has happened to you but I think you need 

to calm down“ Neha lend Ansh some support and took him to his room. Ansh was shuddering. He

couldn’t understand what was happening. “What’s the date today Neha?” “It’s 3rd August.” “And the 

year?” “Okay now you are scaring me bhai. What happened?” “Please Neha! Just say na, which year is 

it?” “2011” “I gotta go!!!” Before Neha could say something, Ansh rushed out and took out his car.

“What the hell is happening? Is it a dream or what? I was at papa’s office and playing with Dafli and 

then I can’t remember anything. Is this a nightmare or I am truly in the past? But how is that possible? 

Only Kohrayan Talwar can send someone to past. We weren’t even in the lab or I didn’t feel someone 

stabbing me.” Ansh was trying to calm his nerve. He noticed his phone was beeping. He stopped his 

car aside and checked his phone. “Thanks for last night Sugarlips!!! I am glad that I listened to you and 

didn’t go to the lantern festival. Can’t wait to see you!    ......   Ruby” The phone almost dropped from 

Ansh’s hand. He had met Piya for the first time in the lantern festival. It was on 2nd August, 2011. If 

he didn’t go to the festival itself then where did he go? Why was Neha so shocked when he mentioned Piya's name?

“I wish I hadn’t met you in the first place!” Ansh remembered their fight and felt nauseous. Tears were 

coming out of his eyes. “This can’t be happening!!! I have gotta find Piya no matter what!” He rushed 

to their college and was looking for Piya frantically. But to his disappointment, she was nowhere to 

be found. After a while, he tried to clam down and stated analyzing the situation. “Kohrayan Talwar 

can only send someone to past. But it doesn’t have the power to change history. Shalaka had given me 

the Talwar so that I could save Piya. If she had the ability to change the past as per our convenience, 

Mohana could have never tampered with the incidents. So either I am having a nightmare or it’s a 

different dimension altogether.” He tried to recall the incidents before falling unconscious. “There was 

some sort of smoke. I had smelt it and I was thinking about our fight. Is it possible that this world is a 

creation of my wish or whatever it was that I was thinking? I had met Piya on the lantern festival which 

never took place here. I have gone through every corner of this building but Nishant papa’s office is 

missing. So no way Piya would take admission here. I think I should go to papa’s home instead. May be 

he could give me some solution.”

Ansh wiped off his tears and got into his car. He was going through all sort of scenarios in his mind. 

Lucky for him, Nishat’s apartment was in the same building. With great hope, he rang the bell and a 

familiar voice caught his attention. “Who is it?” It was Piya’s voice. Ansh heaved a sigh of relief. He 

didn’t want to know why Piya was there or how the Sharmas’ lives have been changed in this world. 

All he needed was to see Piya. “It’s me, Ansh. I have come to meet Prof. Nishant.” The door opened 

after a second which seemed like eternity to Ansh. There was his Piya! Greeting him with a smile on 

her face. Ansh forgot everything and hugged her tightly. “Thank God I have got you!” “Hey! Who are 

you and what are you doing?” Piya was shocked. Someone had come there and pushed Ansh aside, 

“What the hell are you doing with my Piya?” Looking at his face, Ansh got angry and gritted his teeth. 

“Naman!!!”

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Another interesting chapter... 👏 👏 👏

First and foremost, thanks for going the logical way with the dates... Warna, they always mess up with the dates in the show. 

So, Ansh didn't go to the lantern festival, he didn't meet Pia and so, Pia also doesn't know him. Good...

But, what about Nishant's office?? You made it disappear too???

Also, Pia is in Nishant's house. So, the family has already been reunited here. Plus Naman is also there in the same house... Good!!

Loved reading it... ❤️

Waise, this is going in perfect sync with what I have been thinking... So, can I continue it?? Or Madhura do you want to continue it??

PS. It can easily turn out to be an emotional story...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Another interesting chapter... 👏 👏 👏

First and foremost, thanks for going the logical way with the dates... Warna, they always mess up with the dates in the show. 

So, Ansh didn't go to the lantern festival, he didn't meet Pia and so, Pia also doesn't know him. Good...

But, what about Nishant's office?? You made it disappear too???

Also, Pia is in Nishant's house. So, the family has already been reunited here. Plus Naman is also there in the same house... Good!!

Loved reading it... ❤️

Waise, this is going in perfect sync with what I have been thinking... So, can I continue it?? Or Madhura do you want to continue it??

PS. It can easily turn out to be an emotional story...

Thanks dear! 🤗

Tareef Ke Liya Shukriya!!! (In Mohana's style) 😆 😆 😆 I actually logged into Hotstar to see the airing date. 😛

Actually, my basic idea was for a completely different universe where only Ansh will remember everything. They were destined to meet because they were DD. Situations also lead to it. So I changed all the possible incidents. I am thinking, why don't we make them normal human being in this world? What if Mohana wasn't a Dayaan and she and Mridul died in some incident so Ansh was brought up by Bekar? What if this world is completely free of KSs? That way DivNish won't be Reevavanshis, Divya would have never abandoned Piya and she would grow up with a complete family. Guruma can still be their family friend which will explain Naman's presence.

In short, the main issue was Piya pointed out she had been cleaning up Ansh's mess and Ansh was angry and more importantly hurt so he was thinking of a scenario where they won't be burdened by their supernatural duty. 

So it would be mostly him, Piya and Naman.

I know. It's becoming emotional. Which is why I need both of your help because you can turn Ansh-Naman interaction into a comic one. 😆 😆 😆

If you get any idea, you can surely write. Or you guys can discuss. but do it in PM. I want to get surprised when I read your versions. 😃

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago