Although, I would love to take up this scene... πŸ˜ˆ

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

But I don't think Naman was there in that scene... πŸ€”

Although, I would love to take up this scene... πŸ˜ˆ

Nama wasn't there. 

But you and I both wanted Nishant to Dhulofy Ansh, specially post leap. So, I was going through old episodes and was like - Wah! Sasur Ji To Accha Pita Tha Davaansh Babu Ko!!! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Nama wasn't there. 

But you and I both wanted Nishant to Dhulofy Ansh, specially post leap. So, I was going through old episodes and was like - Wah! Sasur Ji To Accha Pita Tha Davaansh Babu Ko!!! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Well, yes we both wanted Nishant to dhulofy Ansh... So, let's see if I am able to do a commentary on that scene. πŸ˜ˆ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so I was bhatkofying in random forums in search of new ideas and read an OS. So, I got this idea.

Here, Piansh are not married as yet; the Sharmas have found Divya and the four of them are living happily.

PS. Warning de rahe hain... It might turn out to be totally bakwas. So, please read at your own risk. And please don't kill me!!

Baad main mat kehna ki warn nahi kiya tha...

The Guilty Secret

Something was wrong with Nishant... Something very wrong. 

Divya, Pia and Saavi were sure that he was surely hiding something from them... They had no idea what was he hiding but they were sure that something was amiss. 

For Nishant had been behaving wierdly since a few days, especially at night. He, who never liked having a rushed dinner but now, literally ate his dinner at express speed... He, who never gave a damn about his cellphone was always glued to it...

Divya was irritated and annoyed as hell... The three of them asked Nishant repeatedly if anything was worrying him but he refused. 

They tried peeping into his office through a window twice. And they saw him sitting on his sofa staring into his mobile phone screen. He had his earpods in his ears and seemed to be speaking something... But they were unable to hear even a single word thanks to the special soundproofing that Divya did to prevent anyone from hearing their secrets, be it any human or any Kaali Shakti.

They entered the room... And as soon as they entered, Nishant thrust his phone inside his pocket and left hastily.

Exasperated, Divya decided to confront Nishant.

The next day, when he was going into his office post dinner, she called out to him...

"Ek minute Mr. Sharma..." For she always called him Mr. Sharma when she was angry. "Kya chupa rahe hain aap?"

Nishant avoided looking straight at her and replied "Main? Kuch bhi to nahi..."

"To phir aap roz roz apne office main kya karte hain?"

"Wo... Wo mujhe kuch important kaam hai aaj kal. Isiliye thoda busy rehta hoon."

Saying this, he went into his office and locked the door behind him.

This was the last straw... Divya decided to take the bull by his horns.

She went to their room and took out the duplicate key of the office. Taking Pia and Saavi along with her, she quietly opened the door and stepped into the office.

Very slowly they made their way towards Nishant who had his wireless earpods on so he didn't hear them enter.

They heard him yelling into his phone... 

"Don't even try ...wo mera kill hai "

"Yeah mere 10 kill ho gye"

"Hey hey where are you going ...kitni Baar kaha hai circle Mai Raho.... energy decrease ho gyi toh dubara revive nhi karwane wala"

"Us building Mai chalte hai "

"Aaj chicken dinner toh chaiye hi chaiye"

"Pagal hai mera kill chudwa diya"

"Excuse me drop that gun wo meri hai..."

"Yeah 20 kill "

"We won winner winner chicken dii...ner"

Nishant saw their reflection on the photo frame in front and immediately jumped and thrust his phone inside his pocket looking at them sheepishly.

Maintaining a stern look on her face, Divya said...

"To ye hai aapka important kaam Mr. Sharma?"

"Wo... Wo main..."

He expected them to start shouting in anger and was prepared for it. 

But instead, the three of them burst out laughing... 

Trying to control her laughter, Divya said...

"Kise pata tha, Professor Nishant jo ki ek strict professor hain, jo kabhi mazar tak nahi karte, wo apna room band kar ke PUBG khelte hain..."

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nush_Rat thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Lagta hain Sasur Ji ko Damad Ji ki hawa lag gayi!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks for writing one on DivNish Bahen! How i wish we got some family episodes with Divya with her family. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Par unn nikammo ko to Mo ki ulti pair wali chaal dikhani thi. πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬

Loved the story and Mr. Sharma bit. I guess Piya got that habit from her mother after all. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Lagta hain Sasur Ji ko Damad Ji ki hawa lag gayi!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks for writing one on DivNish Bahen! How i wish we got some family episodes with Divya with her family. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Par unn nikammo ko to Mo ki ulti pair wali chaal dikhani thi. πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬

Loved the story and Mr. Sharma bit. I guess Piya got that habit from her mother after all. 

Maza aaya kya??

Well, bas aise hi random forums par bhatak rahe the to ek OS dekha. Wahin se idea aaya... 

But yes, sasurji ko damad ji ki hawa lag hi gayi...

Well, I wanted some family episodes for Sharmas. But wahan to they wasted the episodes on that 'Daayan ki ulti chaal'... To, yahin apni khwahish poori kar li.

Besides, you know na, how much I loved Divya...

Yes, Pia got that habit from her maa... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Maza aaya kya??

Well, bas aise hi random forums par bhatak rahe the to ek OS dekha. Wahin se idea aaya... 

But yes, sasurji ko damad ji ki hawa lag hi gayi...

Well, I wanted some family episodes for Sharmas. But wahan to they wasted the episodes on that 'Daayan ki ulti chaal'... To, yahin apni khwahish poori kar li.

Besides, you know na, how much I loved Divya...

Yes, Pia got that habit from her maa... 

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful story, light and totally fun and interesting.

The family bonding was so good, really wished we got these.

Ansh also played games in earlier Episodes? Wow. As usual I missed.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Beautiful story, light and totally fun and interesting.

The family bonding was so good, really wished we got these.

Ansh also played games in earlier Episodes? Wow. As usual I missed.

Thank you so much... I am glad you liked it. πŸ€—

Ah well, Ansh was busy playing video games on his phone during the Trishanku Lok track when he became the EDV...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much... I am glad you liked it. πŸ€—

Ah well, Ansh was busy playing video games on his phone during the Trishanku Lok track when he became the EDV...

πŸ€—

I had read about this scene, and can totally imagine the expression and fun! 

I actually wished Piansh did such things, but then Mo was biggest video game for them🀣