ISHRA SS ~Pal Pal bhadhe Ye Hai Mohabbatein ~ last part pg 70 march/31 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Dear...

Congrats on the new story...

would love to read the YHM story reversal...

Hoping for you to start it soon

Belated Happy Birthday Dear 

Many many happy returns of the day :)

hello friends back with new part of the story as i have promised. enjoy reading it

pal pal bbhadhe Yeh hai Mohabbatein

Part 1

A speedy car was moving around the street of Mumbai, handsome man seated in back was shouting at driver: manoj if today I got late for  this meeting I will fire you. Drive fast damn it Raman kumaar bhalla never got late. Driver nods his head sacredly listening to continuous scolding of RKB yes raman kumaar bhalla the business tycoon who is not  only famous for his business skills but also for  his ruthlessness and arrogance.

Otherside, a lady was shown who was engrossed in buying groceries while a little girl four year old  was standing her looking at her mother with her big  almond shaped eyes which reflect innocence. The lady sternly looks at little girl and  says: ruhi stand straight. Ruhi pinches  her neck and says: mumma luhi is  good girl. The lady was non other than ishita iyer, gynaecologist got betrayal from her love in worst manner that she doesn’t have emotion name love in her anymore  not for her daughter also.

Both were moving out of  shop ishita phone rings she left ruhi hand  and takes the call moving some steps ahead. Ruhi was also moving towards her mother but stop as she spot a little puppy in the middle  of road. She start walking towards the puppy not caring about the traffic around her. Ishita ends the call and turns to see ruhi but got shock of her life seeing ruhi in middle of road.

She felt that her heart has stopped beating. She screams ruhi name loudly and rushes to her as she  notice a speedy car coming in the direction of ruhi not caring for her  life she took ruhi in embrace  and closes her eyes thinking that car  is going to hit them soon. But the car just stops inches away from her. She cups ruhi face and checking her that she got any injury. Little ruhi already scared clung to her mother.

The car owner was non other  than raman kumaar bhalla he comes out of car and sigh in relief seeing that no one got injury. Ishita  took ruhi in her  arms and turns around  to give a piece of mind to the driver. She opens her  mouth and says: are you insane don’t know who gave you licence to drive a car irresponsible pranth. Listening to the accusation from the unknown lady raman couldn’t stop himself from biting back at her.

Raman: pranth kise bola..tamil mein galiyaan kise day rahi ho oh hello miss. I think you don’t have brain. This is road not park that your daughter roam around  here and for your kind of information you are irresponsible who couldn’t take care of her daughter and move aside let me see my car is fine or not.

Ishita  fumes listening to raman and looks at ruhi who were crying. She got irritatedby her crying  and scolds her: stop it ruhi stop crying. I told you na to  be with mumma but you still went away. Listening to scolding  of her mother  little ruhi start  crying more. Raman gets angry on the lady standing   in front of him that she is busy in scolding her daughter not caring that she is scared of accident. He moves  towards ishita and pinches the nose of ruhi and says: hey big girl why you are crying.

Little ruhi listening to affectionate words looks at raman with her big eyes filled with tears. He gently wipes her tears while ruhi jumps in his arms as she was getting love from him. Ishita was shocked with turn of events she tries to hold ruhi but  raman glares at her and says: cant you see kid is scared.

Raman takes out bottle of water from his car and  makes ruhi drink it. Ishita takes ruhi forcefully and glares at raman and says: you better stay away mr I know how to handle my daughter. Saying this  she leaves while raman gets  angry and says:how  dare she khud  ko samajhti kiya hai. I better focus  on meeting. He too settles in car and  heads towards his destination.

Ishita enters her home and says: ruhi go to your room now. Dai maa you change her clothes  and make  her sleep. She instructs the maid and moves towards her room she  was busy in reading articles regarding new technology of fertility when dai maa enters and tells  her that ruhi has slept ishita nods  and  ask her to rest. After finishing her  reading she gets up her heart was still beating fast remembering  how car was about to hit ruhi a mother in her was getting restless

she walks  towards ruhi room and looks at the sleeping  figure  of ruhi she enters and sit beside  sleeping ruhi she hugs ruhi closer trying to make her  heart believe that her daughter is  indeed fine. She lovingly caresses her little face and  leans to kissher forehead but stops as she remember subbu. She leaves the  room hurriedly and locks  herself in her roomlooking at nothing.

Next day

Raman was shouting at his best friend cum manager mihir: mihir whats this why I will shift to another society.I have bought that house. Mihir looks at raman who was seething  in anger replies: raman.. your house needed renovation and you have allergy from paint. Raman shook his head  and says: okay I understand but  I could have managed in hotel na. mihir denies and says: no raman that society is nice you shift there  for some time. Raman gives  I will kill you look  to mihir and leaves the room.

Mihir looks down and says:how I tell you raman that shagun has moved in your  society with her husband and if  you will see her your wounds will get fresh. I wish somebody enters in your life who fill the void of your  live.

All day passed in blink as raman got shift in his new house he was entering his house in evening when got bang with a little girl he was about to shout but stop as  he looks at ruhi. He kneels down and says:hello big girl.

Ruhi smiles and says:  hello good uncle.

Raman: whats your name?

Ruhi: luhi..

Raman: ruhi.. nice  name. you live here

Ruhi points at the opposite flat and says: ye mela ghar hai. Raman smiles listening to her and says: oh..phr to hum neighbour huy I will be  living opposite to your flat. To ajse hum friends.. he forward his  hand to her ruhi instantly hand shake with him and says: luhi friend. Lekin meine apka  naam nhe poocha

Raman: mera  naam raman hai.

Ruhi kisses raman cheek and says: ap bohat achy ho raman uncle.

Raman gets happy listening toruhi. Their sweet moment gets interrupted as ishita comes there she fumes seeing ruhi with stranger. She sternly tells ruhi to go inside the  house raman gets  up and gives ishita whatever  look.

Ishita: what are you doinghere

Raman: tumse matlab. Its myhome meri marzi ab tumse to nhe poochna tha..

Ishita: stay away from my daughter.

Raman: oh hello don’t fly high what  you think of yourself miss whatever.. I am raman kumar  bhalla I haveno interest in your daughter.

Ishita: stick to your words  mr bhalla.

She turns to leave but raman calls her from behind and asks: whats your name. ishita glares at raman and says: its none of your business mr bhalla. Raman looks at the  name plate showing her name ishita iyer. He  murmurs her name: ishita iyer.. iska naam Jhansi ki rani hona chahiye tha.. he  leaves for  his home

While on the other side ishita was mumbling in anger: isko bhi yehi ghar  lena tha.. ravan kumar kahin ka.

That’s  it my dear friends I hope you all have enjoyed reading  it waiting for  your comments and  response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

riddi

Wonderful update 

Loved it so much 

Update soon

Awesome update it's completely role reversal poor ruhi felt bad for her hope Raman soon heals Ishita wounds looking forward to read continue soon

Fabulous wonderful update dear 

Ishita is very rude....why she behave with

Ruhi...

Poor ruhi..she was crying 

Raman try console her.....but ishita was behave badly with him

They are noj jok and fight really amazing 

Really very miss u yhm

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

Sooon

Superb update 👏