Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys do like Mine, Shruti, Anku's creations on this page and previous in CG https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5105136?pn=112

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I still feel .. bajaj is not in any plan .. he genuinely wanted to help prerna , kisike kehne pe or kisike sath milke kuch nei kia 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

You will get killed by me if you call yourself anadi😡

Kill me kashala????? I am anadi..This is the truth..😒

ask Ankie she has seen the worse side of me.. drafting an re-drafting 100 times🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I still feel .. bajaj is not in any plan .. he genuinely wanted to help prerna , kisike kehne pe or kisike sath milke kuch nei kia 

Me too... Bajaj is not evil! The truth is that no one understands him!

CVs can't even dare to tamper the iconic character of Rishabh Bajaj!!!

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Kill me kashala????? I am anadi..This is the truth..😒

ask Ankie she has seen the worse side of me.. drafting an re-drafting 100 times🤣

I am coming with Alexia di...😡

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hope so.. but m prepared for anything honestly.. ek bar whitewash shuru hoga to isko black krne mein time nhi lagega.. but we'll worry abt it when we cross that bridge.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

he is white. He'll turn grey later on if needed. Karan's words said the character has gone a tremendous development hence... You have your answer. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Idhar log itna dur ki nahi sochte ðŸ˜†

Oh sorry hum sochte hain cvs nahi sochte

Kab kaun palte kya pata Be ready 

For this, fasten your seatbelts and open your TV at sharp 8 pm and switch to SP...😆

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

the flash of disappointment and his slow rejected steps did say everything--- here we go again. Which is also why I feel he didn't want to accompany them. For he couldn't bear the fact that he has to tell them goodbye. 

In the end, he really has to decide whether this woman is worth it or not. He has to wake up and smell the coffee. He's not stupid, he's goddamn Rishabh Bajaj but his trance needs to be broken. As much as I wanna feel hurt for him I just know he won't mope around when he gets that reality check. He will simply teach her a lesson. Or leave. He won't feel sorry for himself either. If he ever decides Prerna isn't worth it anymore, that will be the end. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Meenakshi work on your FF when you are home. Enough being here.