Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 11

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

We'll see that later... Right now, I am more interested in what Nushy is going to write.

Anyways, remember I was telling you that I got an idea from one of the episodes of Kaal Bhairav Rahasya? 

Yes. We should give her time.😃

Yes, you did

Originally posted by Madhura..

Yes. We should give her time.😃

Yes, you did

Indeed we should...

So, it was episode 97 of season 1... Have you seen that?

Indeed we should...

So, it was episode 97 of season 1... Have you seen that?

No dear, I haven't... like I had randomly seen a very few episodes. Do you recommend it?

No dear, I haven't... like I had randomly seen a very few episodes. Do you recommend it?

Well, if you wish you can see the second half... That was the portion which gave me an idea for a story or a part of a story.

Anyways, let Nushy come first... I want to discuss with both of you...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Well, if you wish you can see the second half... That was the portion which gave me an idea for a story or a part of a story.

Anyways, let Nushy come first... I want to discuss with both of you...

Okay, will do when I get a chance. If you are gonna include in story, won't see it. Why should I ruin my surprise?

Sure!! Hum bhi unhi ka intezar kar rahe hai.

Am trying a creation of totally different styling.

Okay, will do when I get a chance. If you are gonna include in story, won't see it. Why should I ruin my surprise?

Sure!! Hum bhi unhi ka intezar kar rahe hai.

Am trying a creation of totally different styling.

Well, I might either include it in this story or I might write something on that separately... But I actually want some suggestions regarding my idea.

What I am actually planning to include is different from what is actually shown in the episode...

Anyways, we'll take it up tomorrow...

All the best for your creation 👍🏼

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Well, I might either include it in this story or I might write something on that separately... But I actually want some suggestions regarding my idea.

What I am actually planning to include is different from what is actually shown in the episode...

Anyways, we'll take it up tomorrow...

All the best for your creation 👍🏼

Sounds great 

Yes, let's discuss morrow as Nushy too isn't around.

Thanks

Sounds great 

Yes, let's discuss morrow as Nushy too isn't around.

Thanks

Yeah 'sounds' great... 

Sure... Let's take it up when Nushy comes here.

🤗

Oh wow Madhura i like this concept of yours 

Haldi

Chapter - 02

Ansh was really confused about Piya’s sudden outburst. With Saavi shutting him down too, he 

had only one person to turn to – Guruma! He dialed her number and lucky for him, she was 

still awake. “Namaste Guruma!” “Namaste Ansh beta! How are you and Piya? How are the kids?” 

“Everyone’s fine Guruma!!!.......” After chitchatting for a while, Ansh finally disclosed his reason to 

call her at that odd hour. “Actually Guruma! I needed your help with something. It’s about Piya.” 

“What happened to her?” “I don’t know! She was happy and excited about her friend’s wedding and we 

just got back from her Haldi Rasam. But out of nowhere she just erupted like a volcano and took my 

class.” Ansh shuddered a little thinking about the earlier incident. Guruma heaved a sigh. “Well, 

you know how she always manages to smile despite her heartbreak, right?” “I know! But what does that 

have to do with it?”Ansh was surprised. “Ever since Piya was a kid, she used to like colors and 

festivals, specially on Holi or during Haldi Rasam of someone’s wedding, she would be on cloud nine. 

When Divya got abducted, she went into a dark place and I got really worried. But it was Mata Rani’s 

blessing that such a little girl had more strength in her heart and learned to smile for others. But she 

used to say, she would genuinely start laughing and enjoying those festivals again when her family will 

become complete.” Guruma paused for a moment. “When Divya returned and gave her nod to your 

wedding, Piya’s joy knew no bounds. Her family was complete and she wanted to savor those precious 

moments. But Vedeshree Ji was in a hurry to get you two married, so you guys skipped so many rituals. 

On top of that, Divya died on your wedding day. I guess, that’s why she burst all of a sudden.” Ansh felt 

guilty. He had no idea about this and felt horrible for not understanding Piya’s emotions and 

failing to take care of her little wishes. He bade goodbye to Guruma and made a plan to 

surprise Piya.

The next morning, Ansh told Adi and Pari about his plan and sent the kids to Piya. “Mumma!!!” 

“Yes Pari!” “I need you help with something.” “Sure beta! What is it?” “We have a competition in our 

school in a few days and there will also be a competition for pottery and Rangoli making. Can you 

please help me with it?” “But you know how to make them beta! Then why are you asking me to show 

you all of a sudden? Usually you don’t even let me touch your design!” Piya was quite surprised 

seeing Pari’s sudden change in behavior. “Actually mumma! You know this GG. She was boasting in 

her class and another girl made a better one than her, that too in less time. So madam wants to 

become a pro.” Adi came up with an excuse. “Alright! You two go to my room. I am coming within a 

few minutes.”

Back in their room, Ansh was checking for one last time whether everything was in place or 

not. When the kids gave him a thumbs up, he hid behind a curtain. Soon enough, Piya came to 

her room but was surprised seeing only yellow color on the floor. Before she could ask 

anything, Pari was ready with her explanation, “It’s only practice na mumma! So I just brought one 

color.” Piya nodded her head and started showing the kids howto spread the color and make a 

rangoli. When it was almost over, Adi took some color in his hand and threw it on both Pari 

and Piya. At first Piya got angry but looking at the way both of her kids were giggling, she 

joined them too and soon enough it looked like they were celebrating holi with all three of 

them covered with color. Ansh was watching them and unknowingly a smile crept into his 

face. It was time for him to join! He went behind Piya and put a huge amount of color on her 

head. “What the hell Ansh!” Piya was hell shocked. “What? You three were literally playing holi and 

when I joined, suddenly you are not interested anymore?” He tried to anger Piya further. “We were 

just playing with colors papa! You just painted mumma with color.” Adi started laughing holding his 

tummy. “Okay then let me take care of it also.” He smirked and poured a jug over Piya’s head. 

“Have you gone mad!” Piya’s anger now reached its peak! Ansh signaled the kids and ran towards 

their balcony.

Piya ran behind him when suddenly there was a shower of merigold petals on her. Piya was 

pleasantly surprised when she noticed there was a small couch placed exactly at the center of 

their balcony and around it multiple plants were decorated. There was a thali with Haldi on it 

and on a normal day, anyone would mistake that someone’s Haldi Rasam was going on or 

would take place in there. Ansh came from behind and gently hugged Piya. “What is all this 

Ansh?” Piya was utterly surprised. “When we got married, we skipped a few rituals and I just figured, 

my wife deserves every happiness on this planet. So I decided to perform those rituals. But, I also know 

you have always wanted your family to be next to you so I brought these plants, so that you feel Divya 

maa is here with you.” Tears were rolling down Piya’s cheek when Ansh wiped off her tears and 

signaled Adi and Pari to come out. “Let’s celebrate this moment with our family!” Piya couldn’t say 

anything and nodded. Her feelings overwhelmed her and she didn’t know how to respond.

The kids put some haldi on both of them and left the place after a while. Piya was still 

gathering herself when Ansh hugged her from behind.“I am sorry!” Piya got startled. “For what?” 

“I should have understood what was bothering you but instead I was busy enjoying. I know I am not 

perfect and unknowingly I hurt you sometimes. But I promise, I’ll try my best to become the partner you 

deserve. I love you Piya!” “I love you too!” Piya hugged Ansh tightly. After a few moments,when 

Ansh was about to leave the balcony to get freshen up, Piya noticed the haldi thali was empty 

and gave a mischievous smile. “Ansh!”“Yes!” “Haldi is supposed to be husband’s first mark on 

his wife.” “So?” Ansh was clueless. “You still haven’t apply haldi on me.” “Oh sorry!” Ansh came 

forward quickly only to see the empty bowl. “Oh no! How are you gonna complete the ritual now!!!” 

Looking at Piya’s expression, Ansh realized it was all Piya’s ploy and raised his eyebrow. “Not 

bad Mrs. Rathore. But you too are challenging your dear husband.” He thought to himself. “It’s not 

necessary that I have to apply haldi from that bowl only.” With a devilish smile he cornered Piya 

and brushed his cheek against hers. “Perfect!” Piya faked being angry a little but later hugged 

him tightly. “I don’t know what good had I done in my last birth that I got you!” “Don’t know about 

your last birth honey but for this birth and the upcoming seven births, you have to bear with me. Is it 

okay?” He smiled. “No!” “No?” “No! Seven births is not enough. I want all eternity with my Ghanghor 

Ajeeb Prani!” Piya laughed out loudly. “Your wish is my command your Highness!” Ansh took Piya in 

his lap and started twirling while the later thanked Devi Maa for blessing her with such a 

wonderful partner and life.   

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS