Nazar

Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 7

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nikki, it's Brilliantly written. Loved reading it. Only Naman can talk so much nonsense, and will still give details..

Loved description of thappad, and the masala Naman put on it, awesome toh tha uske liye to get out of effect. 

Thappad passing with distinction was hilarious, and GM knew him so well, that he will speak and was totally pissed by his idea to give another one, Epic!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151516367

I had never written any story before on my own... In my school we had to write stories sometimes as it was necessary in Eng and Hindi. And there too, I mainly attempted essays and not stories. 😆

Thanks!

Okay. I had on IB, mainly on brothers bonding cos that was showed brilliantly by Gul but later sidetracked.

About school, that's cool. Great you did have options, we had to attempt everything. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki, it's Brilliantly written. Loved reading it. Only Naman can talk so much nonsense, and will still give details..

Loved description of thappad, and the masala Naman put on it, awesome toh tha uske liye to get out of effect. 

Thappad passing with distinction was hilarious, and GM knew him so well, that he will speak and was totally pissed by his idea to give another one, Epic!

Thank you so much... 😊

I agree, only Naman can talk such nonsense and will still give details. Tabhi to I wrote on Naman and GM 😆

I agree... Thappad was definitely awesome for him as he got out of that effect. 

I am glad you liked it...

Upar se these font colours are giving me a lot of trouble... Baar baar black ho jaa rahe hain.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thanks!

Okay. I had on IB, mainly on brothers bonding cos that was showed brilliantly by Gul but later sidetracked.

About school, that's cool. Great you did have options, we had to attempt everything. 

Welcome... 🤗

Well, I have watched a few clips of the initial episodes of IB as I enjoyed the brothers' bonding there.

Yes, we did have options in school... We had to attempt either an essay or a story or a debate topic. I never attempted story writing in my exams... 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail

Thank you so much... 😊

I agree, only Naman can talk such nonsense and will still give details. Tabhi to I wrote on Naman and GM 😆

I agree... Thappad was definitely awesome for him as he got out of that effect. 

I am glad you liked it...

Upar se these font colours are giving me a lot of trouble... Baar baar black ho jaa rahe hain.

Well said🤗👏

Oh yes, font colours, have heard this from a few. IF is taking forever to fix a few things.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Welcome... 🤗

Well, I have watched a few clips of the initial episodes of IB as I enjoyed the brothers' bonding there.

Yes, we did have options in school... We had to attempt either an essay or a story or a debate topic. I never attempted story writing in my exams... 😆

Yes, it was great. 

Cool 

So about your story, it was really great and characters were in sync, Nishant giving them shields, Naman joking first, and then trapped by dayans, keeping on talking.. and finally NiSa saving him. Great writing.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yes, it was great. 

Cool 

So about your story, it was really great and characters were in sync, Nishant giving them shields, Naman joking first, and then trapped by dayans, keeping on talking.. and finally NiSa saving him. Great writing.

Thank you so much... 🤗

I was actually really irritated with that absolutely bakwas Prathamayan track. And I wanted to improve my mood.

Bas isiliye likh diya...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Thank you so much... 🤗

I was actually really irritated with that absolutely bakwas Prathamayan track. And I wanted to improve my mood.

Bas isiliye likh diya...

Can totally understand. Bakwas track tha wo. 

Actually Bhasmika and Dev track were interesting..

Madhura.. thumbnail

Haldi

Pia had taken Ansh to her close friend's haldi function. It was a small function, where all applied a lot of Haldi to her, and even Piansh went and applied to her. Pia was quite lost in admiring the function, and talked with Ansh quite emotionally. and when they returned home Pia stopped talking to Ansh, and Ansh was literally confused.. possibly these were the mood swings, people talked about but Pia wasn't like that. He tried and tried, but all she said was, "saare jawab tumhare haat me lage hai and ye function ek hint tha." She left crying.

Ansh stared at his hands, and then they had the stains of Haldi. But this couldn't help him, decode. So she decided to call Saavi and ask her, Saavi decoded but screamed on Ansh, "You made my sister cry and you still can't understand a basic thing, hint is aapki Shaadi" and she banged the phone and cut his call.

Ansh tried to join the dots and thought about their wedding, and thought maybe humari haldi nahi hui thi...

Pia screamed on him saying, "Haan, kuch bhi nahi hua tha. Na koi rasam, na tumne mujhse engagement ki thi, aur ye saari cheeze tumne baki logon ke saath ki thi, engagement, rasame..tum muzse pyaar bhi karte ho?! Mera bhi haq hai, dulhan dhang se banne ka, lifetime me ek hi baar ata hai" and she sobbed harder. Ansh tried to talk to her but she wasn't in a mood to budge, so he thought he would have to really fix up the whole mess. Definitely the few rasams were pending and had to be done, atleast late than never!! 

He apologized to Pia by brushing his haldi finger on her cheeks and wiping her tears, she smiled lightly but she wasn't going to give in so easily, not before she got what she wanted. So she left, leaving Ansh to figure out and plan.

PS: Idea came with discussions I and Nikki had.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nushy! Firstly you haven't answered my scrapping part, so will wait. 

I am sorry! Scrapping part means? 

But then yesterday has been a mixed day for me, and then I actually believe and practice the Demo and Reflection theory, quite a few times and it really helps. So thought, to share with you guys and put it in a form of story, via Ansh. Only he could pull such a stunt, and make Ved realise. Cos I should maintain the character arcs too.

Totally get you! 🤗 As I had said, everything I have written so far, have some link to my own experience and my bottled up emotion just gets burst at times. 😆

🤗🤗Happy you liked it.

🤗 🤗 🤗