Nazar/ Piansh Stories

Posted: 4 years ago

This is a thread for writing stories, on Nazar characters. Taking a creative way, you can write anything from Spin a Yarn to Head canons 

Spin a yarn : Short stories can be continued by other members.  A person can start and write a few stanzas, and the other person continues the story from where it's left. This adds twists and turns to the story. It can become a fan fiction.

Head canons - It's a story you write in around 5 lines

One Shots

So let's start!πŸ˜ƒ

Index

One Shots

Short Stories

Haldi by Madhura.. and nushy1995

Home Alone by nushy1995 and Nikki_srk

Fan Fictions

A Second Chance by nushy1995 and Nikki_srk 

Edited by Madhura.. - 3 years ago

Warmth

Ansh was working on his laptop when Adi knocked at the door. β€œYes Adi!” β€œPapa can you help me with 

these words?” β€œSure beta!” β€œWhat’s the difference between hotness and warmth? I mean, both means 

rise in the temperature, right? But in this book, at certain sentences the poet has used warmth and 

otherwise he has used hotness. Why?"  Ansh smiled at Adi and tried to explain.  β€œWell, by hot, we 

mean something that has more temperature compared to the surroundings. It's like the summer sun 

at midday, not comfortable at all. But warmth, it's......."  Ansh looked at the balcony and caught a 

sight of Piya who was watering the plants. β€œWarmth - it’s more like a feeling, when you feel 

comfortable like it's raining or snowing outside and you are sitting next to a fireplace. That time the 

fire would make you comfy. It's not hot but warm." β€œOkay! Thanks papa!”  Adi left the room while 

Ansh kept looking at Piya. Warmth! Unknowingly a smile crept into his lips. That woman right there, 

was the personification of this word in his life. In every step of the way, where he felt miserable, she

held his hand and assuaged his fear, giving him the assurance that everything was going to be fine. In

his ice-cold, dark world, she brought light and warmth. Piya turned around and got surprised looking 

at the way Ansh was gazing at her. β€œBut yes! Definitely hot!”  Ansh laughed in his mind and 

concentrated on his work. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wow!!! Sooo beautiful... β€οΈ

You have described Ansh's feelings so perfectly and so beautifully... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I just loved it... β€οΈ

I must say, you are an expert when it comes to writing soft and emotional scenes... πŸ‘ 

I am still in awe of your skills...

Can I get tution classes from you? πŸ˜†

PS. After Adi left, you have written "Ansh kept looking at Ansh"... Shouldn't it have been Pia instead?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Nushy, the story is beautiful.

Firstly, I love Adi, and Adi and Ansh scene was written amazingly. Like the way Ansh explained so well in detail, was great.

Plus again way he looked at Piya and remembered her journey, was penned down amazingly.

Agree with Nikki you are pro in writing soft and emotional scenes.

Keep writing more.

Nikki & Madhura!!!

Thanks for your kind words. πŸ˜Š To be honest, my mom would have a heart attack if she found out that I wrote something romantic and other people actually appreciated it. πŸ˜†

Neither bragging nor being modest here. I write from emotional outbursts. πŸ€” Like you people have so many ideas but everything I have written so far, they do have personal touch.

I would say, today was a good yet gloomy day and I came up with this. Your encouragement means a lot to me.....

Can't wait to read your stories... πŸ˜Š

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Okay, this is a totally random one... Am writing such a short story for the first time so don't kill me please for this smiley36

It is on the bus scene during the college trip...

The Irritating Trip

Ansh was really irritated...

He did not want to go to this stupid college trip but he was forced by his cousins to accompany them. 

Then, Neha made Pia sit next to him and both the girls were chatting non-stop as if there was some radio fitted inside their throats without any pause/stop button.

"How can anyone talk this much?" Was the first thought that came to Ansh's mind.

He was getting really frustrated... He wanted to tape the mouths of both Pia and Neha shut. How he wished he had never agreed to come!! 

And to top it all, he was getting distracted by the sound of Pia's earrings...

"What I wouldn't give to just shut the mouths of these two!!" thought Ansh.

He plugged in his ear pods to avoid the useless talks of those two girls... Whom was he kidding?? He was actually trying to escape the tinkling sound of Pia's earrings...

He turned the music volume to its full... Still, the sound was audible!!

"This is just impossible!!!" He burst out. 

Both Pia and Neha jumped in their seats as a result of his outburst. Ansh was laughing in his mind...

"Serves them right" he thought "for disturbing me." 

All the students in the bus were staring at him... He just shut his eyes to avoid their stares.

He turned off the music as it was not helping him... 

And as soon as he did that, the sound of Pia's earrings was audible, louder than before... He felt as if someone had placed a loudspeaker next to his ears.

He gripped the iron rail of the window to steady himself.

With each passing minute, he unconsciously tightened his grip... He only let go off the rail when the bus stopped and the students prepared to deboard the bus.

When he turned around, he was shocked... 

Because the iron rail had been totally bent out of shape when he had gripped it 'lightly'...

PS. Pehli baar likha hai to please thoda pyaar se gaaliyan dena... πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by nushy1995

Nikki & Madhura!!!

Thanks for your kind words. πŸ˜Š To be honest, my mom would have an heart attack if she found out that I wrote something romantic and other people actually appreciated it. πŸ˜†

Neither bragging nor being modest here. I write from emotional outbursts. πŸ€” Like you people have so many ideas but everything I have written so far, they do have personal touch.

I would say, today was a good yet gloomy day and I came up with this. Your encouragement means a lot to me.....

You are welcome Nushy! Well why not? Family has different perception in a few things.

Ohh! This happens, it's channelising your energy. Take care though and we should experience, talk it out, so it helps.

Ohh! Take care, and we are glad it does.

πŸ˜ƒ I did post the one I mentioned on Pg 73 in the other thread, would like to know your views.

Yeah, I have read and commented there. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It's hilarious!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

OMG Nikki!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

"How can anyone talk this much?" Was the first thought that came to Ansh's mind.

He was getting really frustrated... He wanted to tape the mouths of both Pia and Neha shut. 

This portion just cracked me. I am actually imagining it right now. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by nushy1995

Nikki & Madhura!!!

Thanks for your kind words. πŸ˜Š To be honest, my mom would have a heart attack if she found out that I wrote something romantic and other people actually appreciated it. πŸ˜†

Most welcome... πŸ€—

But yes, you definitely write amazingly... Can I please get tution classes from you on emotional sequences??