Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 14

After two month

Ishita  is now in her eight month raman was taking care of properly making some place in her heart on the other  hand raman start getting effected with bhallas presence deep down he start wanting  attention and love bhallas has for  romi and simmi for himself also but he masked his emotions with rudeness because he knew that although bhallas always claim that raman is not trying to accept them as his family while  reality is that they have always  maintain distance from raman only used him for  money never tried to built any emotional connect with him.

Raman returns from office and finds ishita laying in bed and moaning in pain. He rushes to her side and ask touching her tummy: what happen ishita are you fine. Baby theek hai. Pain horaha hai lets  go to hospital

Ishita starts crying making raman more panic he was about to take her in his arms when ishita stops him and says: raman I am feeling pain in my back I am unable to sit or lay down.

Raman wipes her tears and says: you should  have called neelu she will massage you and your pain will subside. And this is happening  because you always walks here and there.

Ishita: meine  kiya kiya hai

Raman: who told you to make dinner today.

Ishita: apko kisne  kaha

Raman: I listened to your mummy jee we have lots of servant then why you are doing all this

Ishita: I wanted  to make something

Raman: ishita you are eight  month pregnant this is curicial time for you and baby take care na baba..

Ishita nods and smiles at raman who glares at her  back and says:stop showing  your teeth.

Ishita: you know raman you are too cute.

Raman: madam get your eyes tested I am not cute.

Ishita  smiles seeing him making faces she could not  stop herself and  pulls his cheek making  him glare angrily while ishita chuckles seeing  raman grumpy face.

Raman: I am not a kid

Ishita: I know you are ravan kumar but still sometime you look adorable and innocent like choto baby

Raman: have you seen yourself ishita you looks  like a teddy bear.

Ishita hits him playfully and says: you are so insensitive I am looking like this because I am carrying  a baby you know how much difficult it is and you are making fun of me

Raman smiles and holdhis  ears and says: acha baba sorry.. I wasjust teasing you..

Ishita smiles back and says:okay I forgave you.

Raman: ishita kal kiya hai tumhain pata hai.

Ishita shook her head in negative and says: I don’t know raman ap hi bata do

Raman: kal mera.. he stops and says: nothing..

Ishita: tell me raman. You onlytold  me that we are friends

Raman: haan baba meri friend kuch khas nhe hai you  rest I will goand  change okay he thinks: ishita ko kaise  pata hoga meri kal birthday hai..shayad mr and mrs bhalla ko yaad ho. He leaves to get change

Next day

raman was looking at sky today he was feeling very lonely and missing his dada. today is his birthday but no one has wished him. withheavy heart he moves downstairs and find toshi jee talking to ishita.

toshi jee: ishita today is aman birthday i have arranged pooja for him and his baby you have to sit in that pooja because you are carrying aman child

ishita: birthday??

toshi  jee: you forgot ishita.. how can you forget this important day.

ishita looks at toshi jee and thinks: agar aj aman ki birthday hai to .. it means today is raman birthday also

raman walks towards them and says: you are arranging pooja but you havent asked me

toshi jee: raman..

raman: no pooja is allowed in my house.jo karna hai bahir karo

tosh  jee was about to argue but raman shows her palm and turns to  leaves murmuring: all her love is fake she only care for aman she doesnt care for me because she doesnt think me as her son.

ishita notice raman gloomy face she follows him but he leaves the house hurriedly. ishita gets sad as today is raman birthday and no one tried to celebrate it. She slowly walks inside the house holding  her tummy she enters the house and listened to toshi jee talking with mr bhalla

toshi jee: I  am not doing wrong bhalla jee today is aman birthday cant I arrange a small Pooja for him. Don’t  know whats the problem with raman

mr bhalla: you are  not understanding toshi jee

toshi jee: he asked us not to interfere in his matter not  to make any relation with him wohi to kar rahy hain but why he cant let us live peacefully

mr  bhalla: toshi jee he is getting affected

toshi jee: why..

ishita intervenes and says:because today is his birthday also not only amans

toshi jee turns and looks shockingly at ishita who continues to says: what happened mummy jee why you are shocked bhool gayi raman aman twins hain. Agar aj aman ki birthday hai to raman ki bhi hai..

mr bhalla: you are saying right ishita puttar. I am trying to make her understand the same but she was not listening to me

ishita: mummy jee we should celebrate his  birthday today he will gethappy

toshi jee nods and says: he was  never in our  life and we knew that we will never get him back from ram bhai I  had accepted the  reality of my life long back shayad isiley bhool gayi mein

mr bhalla: ishita today romi and simmi are also coming I am going to pick them bus  pohanchty hi hongay you don’t stress yourself we will arrange  everything okay

ishita nods

mr bhalla turns to leave but toshi jee stops him and says: I also want to go bhalla jee raman kay liye gift lena hai.

Mr bhalla  nods and both leaves while ishita was thinking what to plan for  raman birthday he dails mihir number and ask him to come to bhalla house. Soon mihir shows up with lots of shopping bags as ishita has asked  him to bring stuff  for raman birthday.

Mihir: see Bhabhi  I have brought everything you have asked. Cake ka order bhi kar diya hai.

Ishita  calls the helps and ask them to start decorating the hall while mihir too start helping them while ishita was sitting  there as she cant do any work except giving instruction to them.

Ishita looks at mihir and says: raman will be happy seeing all this na

Mihir nods  and says: when ram uncle was alive they use to throw big party for raman. Raman is very fond of  parties

Ishita: I hope this day will be memorable  to raman.

Mihir: obviously Bhabhi raman will be happy and surprised seeing  allthese arrangements

Otherside, raman was driving aimlessly thinking about  his dada and his happy times when they uses to celebrate together he was feeling heart broken as today he felt really alone. He stops the car in corner  and hit the steering  in frustration. He takes deep breath and says: get hold on yourself raman why you are getting so much affected.

He thinks: you only wanted that you want any relationship with bhallas then why you are getting affected  that  you  don’t matter to them. You only told them that you are not their son phr ye gussa kiyon raman

His chain of thoughts break as his phone rings flashing  param number. He  takes the call while  param and ashok wished him birthday together making raman smile a little. They ask raman to come to their favorite pub  for party.

Today raman wanted to become  old raman who have no responsibility he agrees with them and goes to there for fun and party. He reaches the spot and sees ashok and param already sitting them they forward a drink toraman and says: a drink for our raman birthday.

Raman gulps it and  thinks: today I will live this day as  per my wish no ishita no family only drink party dance and masti.

Soon trio were engrossed in partying. Otherside at bhalla house, bhalla enters the house and finds half work done for raman birthday bash they also start taking active part in the preparation. Toshi jee goes in kitchen to prepare favorite food of  raman while others were also busy with preparation. Ishita  was  getting happy seeing bhallas excited for raman birthday she prays that family unites and they all start living happy together.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don’t forget to hit like also.

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Waiting for Raman to come

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishra’s relationship was good

He was taking full care of her

He was upset 

Ishita is arranging such a nice party

Hope everything goes well

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwww amazing update yaar 

Ishita planning party for raman birthday 

Raman is very sad missing his dad

Ashok and param calling him 

Raman going that place he also start drinking

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very interesting update di

eagerly waiting for next

update soon

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Hope nothing bad happens 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good 

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A sweet update.

Raman seems to be getting his family all over again .

But his bad friendship is taking him in the wrong path.

I wanted to know something .

How far pregnant was ishu when she married Raman ?

Because there is no way she can say that Raman is not the father of this child as even the Raman 's DNA will match with Aman n the bhallas .

What if there was to be a misunderstanding later on .

Raman is way too attached to this baby .N ishu cannot walk away with the kid.

Right now ishra are feeling comfortable with each other n the bhallas are also changing .

Everything seems to be going smooth .

Let's see .

Pl update soon .

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear...... Please update it soon....