Barrister Babu

Love and Question ( A Rudhita OS )

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In this one shot, Bondhita has turned eighteen and Anirudh is twenty eight years. 

It was a dull evening with heavy clouds and everything was very gloomy. Bondhita had just got the news that she had got admitted in the University of Calcutta for her graduation in BA Political Science. Anirudh was practicing inthe Calcutta court and Bondhita was in school there.

The only conversation she used to have with Anirudh was about her studies because she felt guilty every time she used to come in front of her.One year ago, she had got to know about Saudamini and Anirudh. Everyone tried very hand that she does not get to know but eventually she did because sheeavesdropped on them. Though she got to know everything, she didn’t let anyone know that she knows.

She eventually distanced herself from everyone in the house and started living in isolation.

“ Boudi….tum khush nahi ho kya? Ab tum Calcutta ka ke padh sakogi aurdada ke saath rahogi!” Batuk tried to tease her but instead of feeling happy,she felt suffocated about it. She had somehow came up with the theory that Anirudh hated her and only considered her as his responsibility and nothing more.

She just gave a fake smile and went to her room, crying herself to sleep. This was supposed to be a happy day but she ended up crying bad.

The next morning when she woke up, her eyes were red and puffy. No amount of make up could do anything and she ended up looking like a mess.

As she came downstairs, she saw Anirudh sitting on the dining table with everyone, having breakfast.

For Anirudh, the feeling for Bondhita was altogether different from what she had fabricated in her mind. The little girl, Bondhita had always fascinated him with his questions and logics but the grown up version of her was even morefascinating and dare he add, tempting.

He had long back realized that all he had for Saudamini was mere infatuation which died long back.

It was during durga puja a few months ago that he actually started seeing Bondhita as his wife, more than a student. She was beautiful, inside out.

Everything about her was serene for him. Her eyes when she sees roshugullas, how they light up, her frown when she doesn’t understand something, her eyes again when she used to ask a question, the sound of her anklet and bangles when she moves them during arguments and her little nose which scrunches up by the smell of fish. She hated fish despite being a Bengali.

All in all to say, he had fallen in love with his wife.

“ Bondhita….beta kahan khoi hui ho? Aao kuch kha lo. Phir shaam ko tumhe aur Anirudh ko Calcutta ke liye rail leni hai.” Her father in law said,grabbing her attention.

“ Baba, mujhe aap sabse kuch kehena hai.” She said, making up her mindto finally let go of Anirudh. He deserves to be happy and his happiness lies with Saudamini and not her.

“ Haan…bolo beta.” Baba replied.

She had the attention of everyone in the dining room.

“ Ab jab mera daakhila Calcutta university mein ho gaya hai…toh Anirudh babu, aap apni zimmedari se mukt hain, toh aap Saudamini didi se vivaah karlijiye.” She said in one go.

She was hurt but she didn’t let it show on her face.

“ Kya!? Mishti, kya bol rahi ho?” Anirudh asked, shocked.

“ Mujhe pata hai Anirudh babu, meri wajah se aap Saudamini didi se vivaah nahi kar sake the aur main up aap dono ki dooriyon ka kaaran nahi banna chahti. Meri wajah se aap dono ko bahut sehna pada hai par ab nahi. Aapkizimmedari poori ho gayi hai mere liye toh ab aap Saudamini didi ke paas chalejaaye. Main aapki bahut aabhari hoon ki aapne mujh jaisi ek maamuli si ladki kijaan bachayi, use padhaya likhaya par is ski wajah se maine aapko jane anjaanemein bahut dukh diye hain. Ab main unn dukon ko waapis toh nahi le sakti paraapko iss unchahe rishte se mukt toh kar hi sakti hoon.” She said and a lonedrop of tear dropped from her left eye which she immediately wiped.

“ Mishti, dimaag kahin girwi rakh ke aayi ho kya?” Anirudh almost shouted, loosing his temper.

This girl, with whom he was in love with was talking about leaving him.It hurt to even listen to what she was saying.

“ Bondhita….Anirudh ki sirf ek patni hai aur ek hi hogi, jo tum ho. Iskeaage na hum kuch bolenge aur naa hi sunenge.” Baba said before leaving the dining room followed by everyone else.

Only Bondhita and Anirudh were left.

He took Bondhita’s hand in his own and started to drag her with him to his room.

“ Anirudh babu….yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?” She whined.

As they reached him room, he shut the door.

“ Anirudh babu….mujhe jaane dijiye.” She said as she walked towards the door and unlocked it.

But before she could unlock it, he held her by her waist and pulled her towards him as she collided with his chest.

“ Saudamini ne kaha tumhe yeh sab?” He asked her, while she looked away.

“ Nahi. Saudamini didi ne kuch bhi nahi bola.” She replied, still not looking at him.

He lightly held her head and turned it towards him, forcing her to look at him.

“ Toh phir yeh baat dimag mein kyu aayi Mishti? Aur yeh sab tumhe kaise pata chala? Batuk ne bataya?” He asked her.

“ Nahi….maine pichle saal aapki and Saudamini didi ki baatein sun lithi. Tab hi pata chala.” She confessed honestly.

“ Main nahi chahti ki main aapke aur Saudamini di ke beech aa jau. Parkabhi himmat hi nahi hui yeh baat karne ki aapse par ab aur nahi, meri wajah seab aap dono alag nahi rahenge.” She said and tried to free herself from his clutches but to no avail.

“ Mishti, main sirf ek ladki se hi pyaar karta hoon aur who…..” Bondhita cut him off.

“ Saudamini hai….pata hai Anirudh babu. Aapko batane ki zaroorat nahihai. Pata hai mujhe.” She said  as tears rushed down her cheeks.

“ Aapke paas toh humesha se hi mere saaro prashno ki uttar hote hain….basab antim baar ek prashn ka uttar de dijiye, Saudamini di ke paas jaane sepehele. Mujhe kyu itna bura lag raha hai aapko apne se door kar ke?” She asked as she buried her face in his chest.

“ Mishti, maine kya samjhaya tha? Kabhi bhi koi baat ho toh sabse pehelemujhe batana. Aur tumne kya kiya? Ek varsh se use apne andar dabaaye rakha? Abiss prashn ka uttar toh tum khud dhoondo. Bas itna yaad rakh lo ki meri sirf ekhi patni hai jo tum ho. Na koi thi aur naa koi ho sakti hai.” He said, leaving her waist and started to walk away.

“ Anirudh babu…..” She stopped him by holding his hand.

He looked at her.

“ Aapko kya lagta hai? Pichle ek saal se uttar dhoondhe ki koshish nahiki? Har baar socha ki aapse door jaane ke vichaar se hi itni peeda kyu hoti haipar kabhi uttar mila hi nahi.” She whispered.

Then he started to take in her condition.

She had red, swollen and puffy eyes, her face had lost it’s usual charm and she looked miserable.

She left his hand that she was holding and he started walking towards her. Out of instinct, she walked back till she was pinned to the wall by him.She tried to get away but Anirudh held her wrist. She was blushing because they were just inches apart and even if one of them would move, their lips 

would definitely brush together.

“ Iska toh bas ek hi matlab ho sakta hai Bondhita ki tumhe prashn ka uttarpata hai kar tum usse samajhne ka prayas hi nahi kar rahi ho. Main bata detahoon. Pyaar, pyaar karti ho tum utna hi jitna main tumse karta hoon. Yahi uttarhai.” He replied, pecking her forehead lightly.

“ Par Saudamini di?” Bondhita whispered.

“ Woh bas ek naadani samajh lo. Aur kuch nahi.” He told her honestly.

“ Par….” Bondhita asked again.

“ Prem karti ho na?” Anirudh asked.

Because of his question, heat rushed down her face and she blushed again but nonetheless, nodded positively and looked down.

Anirudh took her chin in his hands and lifted her head up, claiming her lips with hers.

How is it guys? I hope you all like it! Do comment and tell what you feel about it! Motivates a lot. ❤️

Edited by mahisgirl12 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Awesome...👏❤️

So beautifully written!!!

Waiting for next OS...

OMG beautiful just beautiful

My only wish is for the cast for never to visit this site because they will be hell amused by all this. Ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Abhi show theek se shuru bhi nahi hua aur hum yaha tak pahunch gaye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Karwao, aur crave karwao

Guys you guys are so talented

Par wo trpish os kahan hai?

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my god !!!!

This was the death of me ! 

I love you . That’s it.

I am dead. 

Heavy breathings.

It’s awesome .

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishtiNew

Awesome...👏❤️

So beautifully written!!!

Waiting for next OS...

Thank you so much! ❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaede

OMG beautiful just beautiful

My only wish is for the cast for never to visit this site because they will be hell amused by all this. Ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Abhi show theek se shuru bhi nahi hua aur hum yaha tak pahunch gaye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks......hahaha! I agree! 😂

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nancy56

Oh my god !!!!

This was the death of me ! 

I love you . That’s it.

I am dead. 

Heavy breathings.

It’s awesome .

Thank you so very much! I'm glad that you liked it! ❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaede

Karwao, aur crave karwao

Guys you guys are so talented

Par wo trpish os kahan hai?

Hahahaha.....wo kal...pakka! ❤️

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haay this was so beautiful 

Confession part is my favorite.. I could very well imagine our aniruddh saying those passionate dialogs to his grown up bondita 

Now I'm craving for more