She took a leap of trust for their love

Ishra’s past came to haunt them

Ishita was shocked and in pain

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update dear.... Thanks for the pm 

ishra scene was very romantic. shocking that ashok informed raman that shagun was really pregnant n she committed suicide.sad that hearing shagun's name from Raman's mouth ishita misunderstood raman again n decided to take revenge on him.did anyone else who is close to raman fool shagun with raman's identity n shagun mistake him for raman? 

Shot 6

Beautiful update

Ishita is confused while Raman loves her very much

Raman is tensed,may be because of some past

What happened to iyers

Waiting to know more 

Interesting updt

Ishra were happy in their life

Ashok informed about shagun and her commiting suicide

Ishita misunderstood Raman and decided to avenge him

Waiting for next

Updt soon

Originally posted by cutieruhi

Interesting updt

Ishra were happy in their life

Ashok informed about shagun and her commiting suicide

Ishita misunderstood Raman and decided to avenge him

Waiting for next

Updt soon

thank you 

glad you liked it

Originally posted by jasminerahul

ishra scene was very romantic. shocking that ashok informed raman that shagun was really pregnant n she committed suicide.sad that hearing shagun's name from Raman's mouth ishita misunderstood raman again n decided to take revenge on him.did anyone else who is close to raman fool shagun with raman's identity n shagun mistake him for raman? 

thanks dear

you will know the truth soon

Teri meri khamoshiyaan

Shot 8

Ishita standing under the shower cursing herself for forgetting her mission and losing her heart to the heartless raman bhalla who was the reason of her family destruction. Her tears mingled with the water droplet she composes herself and thinks to destroy raman bhalla. She comes out of the washroom and looks at the sleeping figure of raman

Unable to hold herself more she collapses on the ground and cries hugging her knees. Soon the emotional turmoil took over her and she sleeps.

Next morning.

Raman opens his eyes and feels acute pain in his head he remember pushing ishita and calling shagun name he hurriedly gets up from bed and looks around to find ishita he spots ishita laying on floor curling herself.

He rushes to her side and takes her in his arms feeling her body burning with fever he gets worried for her. He shook her lightly and calls her name but got none response as due to high fever ishita has lost her conscious. He gathers her in his arms and runs outside and heads towards hospital.

Reaching the hospital, doctor was examining ishita while raman was pacing outside the ward and praying for her well being. Doctor comes out while raman rushes towards her and says: doc.How is my ishita she is fine na

Doc: mr bhalla your wife is down with cold and fever she is sleeping right now she is fine you just  have to wait for two hour for the rest of test we have conducted.

Raman nods

Doctor leaves while raman rushes inside and sits beside her he holds her head and places a soft kiss on her back of palm and says: I am sorry ishita..open your eyes..

Tears made their way from his  eyes he wipes them and says: I will tell you every truth of my life but for that you have to wake up. I don’t know how you will react.. but I need you in my life..

He kisses her forehead and  keeps looking at her sleeping figure caressing her hairs.. after two hours, ishita opens her eyes feeling tired and exhausted sensing the movement beside him raman looks at  ishita and hugs her tightly and says: thank god you are alright.. I was so worried for you..

Ishita  was looking at him she was feeling disgusting with his touch she wanted to push him away and shout at him. Doctor comes and says: mrs bhalla you are awake.. how are you feeling now.. your fever  is subsided now.

Ishita nods

Doc: there is your test result..

Ishita: test??

Doc: yes and it shows that you are pregnant mrs bhalla. Congratulations for both of you. These are the discharge paper you can take her home. Saying this doctor leave placing the paper on table

There was a pin drop silence as the doctor declare. Raman and ishita both were shocked. Raman smiles widely and pulls ishita closer and says: jaan.. did you listened.. our baby.. we are going to become parents..

While ishita was in another world she was remembering her deceased sister her desperation her pain and her last scream when she took her life in front of her. She was too shocked to react.

Raman lightly shook her  and says; speak something jaan..

Ishita: I want to go home..

Ishita replies without looking at raman she tores herself apart from raman and takes a deep breath. Raman nods and takes the paper and leaves to complete the formality. Ishita looks at her tummy and tears start flowing from her eyes. she touches her tummy and says: I am sorry baby.. I am sorry.. but I have to do this .. why you came in my life you shouldn’t have.. sab khatam hogaya hai.. I am going to finish everything.

Saying this she slowly gets up from the bed and leaves. Otherside when raman return after completing the formality he doesn’t find ishita he madly searches everywhere but he doesn’t find her. His phone rings flashing  her  mother name he takes the call thinking ishita went home

Raman: hello maa.. ishita reached home??

Toshi jee: haan puttar wo to kab ki agayi she said that you went to office for some work. What is this raman. Your wife is not well and you are busy with office. Come home fast

Raman : yes maa I am coming

Saying this he cuts the call and heads towards home confused with ishita behaviour.  He enters the house and finds ishita  and his parents sitting across and engrossed  in talking. He moves  inside and sit beside ishita.

Ishita looks at raman with blank eyes raman was taken aback with her look he takes her hand in his while ishita takes her hand back and shift little away from him. He gets more confused.

Seeing ishita lost and sad toshi jee says: puttar what happened to you I am noticing you are very sad

Ishita: sab khatam hogaya maa. He eyes raman

Senior bhalla gets startled they ask whats the matter while raman eyes were darted on her waiting for her reply to know whats going on in her mind. Ishita says: my friend has committed suicide..

Toshi jee: oh my god..

Ishita: her whole world gets shattered in one  day.. she was the only child of her parents. Her parents died in an accident leaving her alone and her boyfriend ditched her pushing her to take her life.. she was pregnant…

Bhallas were shocked listening to her story while ishita was looking at raman to gauge his expression. Raman was first one to react he says: stop it  ishita..

Ishita: meine kiya kiya raman

Raman: I am feeling sorry for your friend but what can we do.. you don’t take tension  ishita .. you haven’t share good news with maa papa..

Mr bhalla: good news??

Raman: yes papa.. ishita is pregnant you are going to become grandfather..

Toshi jee  and mr bhalla rejoices the news while ishita gets up and leaves for  her room raman looks at her while  toshi jee says: I think she is hurt due to her friend sudden death..give her some time..

Raman: let me check her.

Toshi jee nods while raman leaves  for room to check ishita he enters the room and finds ishita sitting on bed with close eyes.. raman walks towards her and kneels down before her. Ishita says: raman.. how much do you love me?

Raman: I cant explain you ishita.. my life reside in you. Aur ab you are not alone our baby is with you.You and our baby is my whole world.

Ishita: what is most precious to you in this world

Raman cups her face and says:you..

Ishita: ap kisko khone say darty ho

Raman: obliviously you jaan

Ishita: who was shagun?

Raman was taken aback with her sudden question. He holds her hand firmly and says: listen to me ishita..

Ishita pushes him and says:why you betrayed raman.. why..

Raman: I am innocent listen to me atleast..

Ishita shook her head  and says: you took her life and saying yourself innocent. Raman was shocked to listen to her he comes forward butishita shows him her palm and locks herself in washroom. Raman pulls his hair in frustration he shouts: ishita I am innocent I have proofs..listen to me once.

He doesn’t get response from her he leaves the room angrily while ishita was devastated she looks at her reflection in mirror. Her eyes were all red she says: you have to get punishment ishita  for loving  this raman aur tumhari punishment hi raman ki punishment hogi.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit  like also

riddi