Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update.

Ishu appears to be falling for Raman .

But other than keeping his word of giving his name n taking care of ishu n her unborn kid I don't see Raman being attached to them any further .

True love would be a case of unable to spend a moment without their lover or in some cases even separate for the happiness of their lover.

Since Raman doesn't appear to believe in the institution of marriage he may be consoling ishu when he says that he will not divorce her in 5 yrs .

It may be too keep mom n baby stress free for the time being .

The after 6 months story appears like a mini leap .

Would have liked more incidents for ishu to trust Raman .Something that may take her totally unprepared if Raman were to back out of his word to her .

Well Raman has stopped drinking temporarily .

Is that a change in him without his own realisation?

Pl continue soon.

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GBSC

Nice update.

Ishu appears to be falling for Raman .

But other than keeping his word of giving his name n taking care of ishu n her unborn kid I don't see Raman being attached to them any further .

True love would be a case of unable to spend a moment without their lover or in some cases even separate for the happiness of their lover.

Since Raman doesn't appear to believe in the institution of marriage he may be consoling ishu when he says that he will not divorce her in 5 yrs .

It may be too keep mom n baby stress free for the time being .

The after 6 months story appears like a mini leap .

Would have liked more incidents for ishu to trust Raman .Something that may take her totally unprepared if Raman were to back out of his word to her .

Well Raman has stopped drinking temporarily .

Is that a change in him without his own realisation?

Pl continue soon.

thank you so much for  your comment

glad you liked i t

yes raman is  changed due to responsibility. there is no love as for now but yes ishita is falling for  raman.

will raman develop the feeling of  love for ishu is the question as the title  of story depict. kiya pyaar karogay mujhse? (will you love me? )

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hello friends

back with an update. i hope you all will enjoy reading  it.

Kiya Pyaar Karogay Mujhse

Part 13

Raman was engrossed in work at office, he felt a knock on the door he says: come in. door opens and mr arora comes in the legal advisor of bhalla internationals. Raman  ask him to have a seat. Mr arora takes a seatand both start discussing  about the upcoming project legal terms and condition.

After finishing the discussion mr arora was about to leave but stops and says: raman.. I am your dada friend. Agar ram zinda hota to tumhain dekh kar bohat proud feel karta. Tumne business itne achy say sambhala hai aur jis tarhan ishita aur baqi parivar ko bhi sambhala hai its commendable

Raman smiles lightly while mr arora left. Raman closes his laptop and thinks about mr arora words. He remember his dada and thinks: its not easy for me dada.. I am tolerating bhallas for only your sake. You are happy na your raman puttar is doing what you wanted. You have tangled me in these relation due to your will

He remember about ishita and thinks: dada.. ishita is good infact she is very understanding and supportive but  I cant love her  because I don’t believe in it. Kabhi aisa laga hi nhe  kay koi aisa meri zindagimein ayega jis kay bina mein reh nhe sakta. Its just that I have accepted the reality that ishita is my wife and her baby is my responsibility. Meri life mein responsibility hai per love nhe hosakta hai.

He takes out his dada picture and says: dada you know what I have decided that I will not divorce ishita ever isiley nhe kay I started loving her.. because she was taking too much stress due to it. Aur agar mein us bachy ko apna naam day raha hoon aur kuch time baad usy choor donga to ye usky saath zyati hogi. Every child need parents. Both parent mother  and father. When I was small I use to keep yearning for mother. His eyes gets filled with tears.

Soon he wraps up his work and heads  to bhalla house. He enters the house and see toshi jee having a video chat with romi how fondly she was telling that how much she misses him. He shrugs the thoughts  and moves towards his room he puts the bag at bed and throws his blazer at one side of room

Ishita comes out from the washroom wiping her face she smiles at raman and greets him raman too smiles ather back  and says: how are you feeling. Ishita replies that she is absolutely fine. She walks towards wardrobe and took out the cloth and hands over to raman. Raman takes the clothes and goes  to change

Ishita start cleaning the room putting raman things at their place slowly and leaves the room. Raman comes out and sees all room cleaned which he has messed up. He shook his head thinking that it must be ishita work. He too moves downstairs and finds all sitting and having tea with snacks. He was about to leave but stops as mr bhalla ask him to join. He looks at mr bhalla face and couldn’t deny him and joins them.

Toshi jee looks at raman and says: raman I wanted to talk to you.

Raman looks on and says: I am listening.

Toshi jee: wo romi birthday is after a three days there fore I wanted to celebrate it with him his  exams are near so he couldn’t come and its  been long time that I have seen him.Can you arrange my and bhalla  jee accommodation for Mumbai.

Raman nods

Mr bhalla: raman why not you and ishita join us.

Raman looks at mr bhalla

Toshi jee: haan raman bhallajee is right.

Raman leaves without answering while ishita too gets up and was about to follow raman but toshi jee stops and says: ishita please try to convince raman.

Ishita: I cant  mummy jee jis mein raman ka dil nhe hai Icant force him.

Toshi jee: why not ishita. Don’t you want to unite this family don’t you want that raman accept us as his parent and romi simi as his  sibling.

Ishita: I too want this mummyjee but give him some  time

Mr bhalla: toshi jee ishita is right.. give him some more time

Toshi jee: I am running out of patience bhalla jee I tried everything pyaar say baat ki gussa kiya phr ignore kiya but he didn’t melted for us ishita ko to foran accept kar liya.Ishita  kay saath normal hai lekin he  behave like we don’t exist for  him.

Ishita leaves to their room and finds him standing near window talking at phone for arrangement at Mumbai. Ishita walks towards him and  stands  beside him. Raman finishes the call and looks at ishita and says: I have arranged everything tumse poochna tha  you wanted to go or not

Ishita gets surprised and says: mein..

Raman nods and says: romi was your brother in law

Ishita: was nhe hai.. he is your brother also. She says meekly

Raman looks at her and says :you want to go or not

Ishita thinks for a while and says: nhe I will not go.. ap yahan akele hongay

Raman: it doesn’t matter ishita that I will be alone here or not

Ishita: muje fark parta hai raman.

She turns to leave but herfeet twisted and she looses  her balance she was about to fall but raman holds her in nick of time preventing her from fall. He holds her start moving towards back his one hand was on her waist while involuntarily other was  on her baby bump ishita mouths thank you to raman who smiles at her

His smiles turns into confusion as he makes her sit. Ishita notices the same and ask from raman who replies : when I was holding  you Ifelt..

Ishita: kiya raman

Raman: kuch movement thi I think..

Ishita touches the bump and feels baby moving she smiles and says:raman it was baby..

Raman gets excited he felt the baby movement for first time and says: really ishita it was baby.. ishita nods he forwards his hands to feel the baby but stops in middle.

Ishita: you want to feel …your baby

Raman nods and touches the bump and again felt a featherly movement both were smiling ear to ear.

Next day

Senior bhallas left for Mumbai to surprise romi while raman gives ishita responsibility to neelu and goes to office. There he finds ashok and param waiting for him in his cabin. Raman looks at them and settles at his chair and  says: you both here.

Ashok: raman I think you haven’t forgiven us yet. We are waiting for you at our favorite club you didn’t came

Raman: I don’t have time now ashok.. for all these things.

Param: still raman we are your friends spend some time with us we will be happy that you have forgiven us

Ashok: yes raman we are very guilty

Raman: ashok its just that I can forgive you both but I cant forget it. You both tried to molest her..

Param: we are really sorry raman.. we want to change can you help us

Raman: what do you both want

Ashok: we just want our friend back.. you know we both have started our coffee shop together akhir  kab tak faltu rehty. Achi chal rahi hai bus thora debt hai..

Raman: that’s good you started your business. Wait. He fills the cheque and signs it and  gives to ashok and says: take  it

Param: no raman we cant take it. We didn’t told you to help us with money

Ashok: haan yaar we just wantyou have coffee at our shop

Raman: I insist. Take it.Will surely come

Param and  ashok nods and takes the cheque and leaves.Both smirks at each other. Raman thinks that ishita is alone at home he returns to home early. He enter his room and finds ishita was trying to massage her feet but unable to do due to her baby bump. He shook his head and says:what  happened

Ishita: raman ap agaye.. itni jaldi

Raman: yes.. I am home but what are you doing massage karwani thi to neelu ko kehti.

Ishita: no nothing like that its just my feets are numb.. she points at her swollen feets.

Raman takes her feet  in his lap and start pressing the right points and says: feeling better

Ishita tries to take  her feet back and stops raman from doing it. Raman glares at her and with utmost care he was massaging her feet.Soon sleep took over her and ishita drifted into dreamland in sitting  position resting  her head at headrest. Raman looks at her sleeping figure. He makes her lay down properly and covers her properly hishands brushes  off with the baby bump and again feels the baby movement  making ishita stir in sleep. He slowly touches the baby bump and says: be a good baby  and don’t disturb your mumma like this..

Saying  this he turns to leave  but stop and again touches the baby bump and says: opps I forgot to tell you that I am speaking .. I mean your  dada.. baby moves making raman happy he says:have sound sleep. He turns and leaves.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don’t forget to hit like also.

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update.. Loved Ramans excitement feeling babys movements... Loved it.. Continue soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww fabulous wonderful update dear

Raman also falling love with ishita...

He also want ishita in his life....but he would not tell her ....become he thinks ishita love her ex husband....

Ashok and Param using raman for money

Poor raman ...he would not  find their dirty  game

Mrs bhalla is very different she only love romi and simmi.....

She did not care about ishra...

Ishra coming  close to each other....

Ishita  always with take care of him

Raman love her carrying  nature....

Hope so ishra confress their love to each other

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful story. Read all the updates in one go. Thank you. Awaiting for your next update.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Like ishra moments

Eagerly waiting for next part

Pls pls pls continue soon

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update! Thanks for quick update 

subhashree126 thumbnail