Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update đź‘Źđź‘Ź

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Raman was tensed thinking about past he decided not to think about past and let it affect his present ishra romance was nice raman gave ishita ticket for hyderabad he said they will go there for one day ishita agreed she hugged raman and thanks him they reached hyderabad and slept after doing check in hotel when raman woke up next morning he didnt found ishita he called her she said she is going to temple he said he will also come she said she is on the way he asked her to return back soon ishita was at outside her house she listened ashoks voice she heard him inquiring about iyer family she came back hotel and hugged raman from back she was emotional seeing his love for her she thought how can he hurt hef family who is real raman that one who ruined his family or this one

Pls update soon and reveal the suspense

Thanks for the pm 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting updt di

Totally loved it so much

Raman is very tensed because of his past. There are many suspense in this story...ishra past are connected. Ishu loves Raman but confuse with her decision of revenge.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Plz updt soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Raman wants to hide the past.but both ishita n raman are not understanding that truth can't be hidden always.ishra scene was romantic. ishita saying that she wants to live these days loving him as she doesnt know what destiny has stored for them in future was touchy.good that the neighbour did not tell ashok about ishita.ishita telling raman not to love her so much as she doesn't deserve it was painful.ishita thinking that she can't believe that raman is the same person who destroyed her family before n she loves this raman was emotional.but will her revenge over power her love?

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hello friends how are you i am noticing that this story is getting very low response do want me to end this soon

Teri meri khamoshiyaan

Shot  7

Raman ishita lands in manali. Both start their journey for the hotel during the journey both enjoys the beautiful nature around. They checked in the hotel and retired to their room to have rest and remove the fatigue of the flight.

After some good hour of sleep both gets up and fills their stomach with food and heads  out for sight seeing. Both walks through in each other arms enjoying the cold weather. Soon its start pouring both return the hotel. Ishita phone rings. She takes the call and moves to another side she was listening kneely. Suddenly raman snakes his arms around her waist under her saree making ishita close her eyes.

Raman chews her earlobe and whispers jaan… ishita moves towards another world while the person on the phone line keeps asking: madam are you there. Its important maam.

Ishita takes a deep breath and says: keep it on hold till I call you..saying this she cuts the call and turns. She was about to say something but raman captures her lips in his and start his assault… ishita gives in to his sweet torture and pulls him more closer. Raman lifts her in his arms while ishita warps her legs around his waist both makes their way to bed.

After satisfying themselves of loving the every inch of each  other raman enters her making  her dig her nail at his back while the room was filled with moans. They keep themselves busy in loving each other till they got exhausted and cuddles to sleep in each other arms.

Not getting enough of each other or say getting addicted to each other next two days were all about themselves and their love only. The last of their honeymoon, both were wrapped unders the thin sheets covering their bodies ishita looks at raman face and showers kisses on him and thinks: I want to take a leap of  faith for you raman. For our love.. can i? Ihave fallen in love with you irrecoverable iss duniya mein mera aur koi nhe I cant lose you. Shayad wo sab aik misunderstanding ho.. itne din saath rehne kay baad I cant believe that you can harm anyone. I want to become selfish for once. For us…

Raman opens his eyes  looks at ishita who was lost in thoughts. He pulls her closer and says jaan where are you lost.. ishita smiles at raman and says: I love you..

Raman: I love you too..

After six months.

Its been six months to their marriage and togetherness. Their love grew more. Bhalla house was full of  happiness. Raman has forgotten about Hyderabad mess as he never got call and ashok has also checked everything and gives raman assurance that everything is fine.

It was one fine day raman was working in office when ashok comes and throws a file at his desk raman looks up and says: what is this..

Ashok: look at yourself..

Raman opens  the file and gets shocked he  close sit and says: ashok what is this.

Ashok: this is the whole story of that shagun and yours.

Raman: don’t take her name what if somebody listen..

Ashok: koi faida nhe he rwhole family is dead koi poochne wala nhe hai.

Raman: but why you keep this file with yours.

Ashok: agar kabhi tum iss matter mein phanso to you have some proofs that you are innocent in these sixmonth meinne bohat kaam kiya hai ye saree proof akhata karne  kay liye and I got a new information.

Raman: what

Ashok: she was pregnant in real when she commited suicide.she didnt lied to you

Raman was shocked he says:how can this be possible while ashok shook his head  and says: I don’t know and leaves the room

At night

Raman enters his room he was in very bad mood. His forehead was filled with lines of worry. He was badly drunk.. two hands crept from back and rested at his chest. Ishita pushes him on bed while she settles at his lap.. raman closes his eyes getting flashes of his past where he was getting cozy with  a girl. Ishita traces the lines at his forehead and was about to lean forward when raman whispers shagun… that left her shocked…. She  didn’t believes her ears. She cups his face and says: jaan..

Raman wriggles to come out of her hold and pushes her and says: shagun…stay away..i dont want you in my life just go away..saying  this he passes out while ishita was on floor she felt  her whole world crashed. Today she was thinking to fulfil her husband wish to seduce him and  she got shock of her life. She felt like taking her life.. shagun… her name in raman voice was echoing  in her ears Soon she felt that her head will brust. Tear start flowing from her eyes she gets lost in past.

Flashback start

vishwanathan and madhvi iyer were happy with their little world their only daughter Shagun iyer. Ishita was the daughter of madhvi sister who died leaving a 8 year old ishita orphan. Vishanathan and madhvi adopts her and shagun becomes  the elder sister of ishita they were happy they wanted best for their daughters so shagun went to dehli for higher studies ishita was very close to her parents therefore she didn’t left them. Times  passed shagun completed her studies and returns home. 

She shares with ishita that she has a boyfriend in dehli. Shagun tries to contact him but couldn’t as her boyfriend cuts his ties with her. Ishita enrolled in a short business course therefore she went to banglore and behind the tragedy hit.

Mr and mrs iyers met with an accident their condition was not good. Till ishita returns she gets to know that both has died she was in state of shock she remember that one day shagun gets a cheque from the person who caused the accident. Police gives a clean chit to that person that he was not at fault. Ishita was devastated.

Next day she hears shagun talking to her  boyfriend and telling him that she is pregnant she  pleads to accept her but looking at her defeated face ishita realize that shagun boyfriend has ditched her.

She confronts shagun while shagun says: ishu.. he just used me ishu.. he doesn’t loved me.. I was just a time pass for him..

Ishita: akka listen to me

Shagun: no ishita.. that raman bhalla.. he has to accept me..

Ishita: akka..

Shagun phone beeps. She reads the message and gets devastated.. ishita holds shagun and says: what happened akka

Shagun: he was a cheat ishu..he used me to satisfy his  lust. He is  blackmailing me if I didn’t get quite he will viral my private pics with him…

Ishita was shocked.

Shagun: every men is same ishu.. how will I face the world I want him else I don’t know what I will do..how will I face amma appa

Saying this she dails his number and ask him to come home  else she will take her  life. Ishita was mute  spectator she was not getting what she should do.. shagun waited and that man never came and send her a good bye message.

Shagun runs to their study room while ishita follows  her  shagun takes the revolver of her father while ishita scream in fear and says: stop it akka.. don’t be mad. Leave it

Shagun: I cant live like this ishu.. I loved him.. I want him.. if  he is not in my life its better I end my life. she was shouting like maniac 

Ishita shouts: no akka..

Shagun: I loved that  bloody raman bhalla.. ishu your whole family ruined due to that man. It was him car who has caused the accident of our amma appa. She pulls the trigger and blood falls on ishita face she looks horrified at her dead cold body and she fainted.

Flashback ends

Ishita looks at raman and says: akka was right.. but  when I had asked detective he said that raman bhalla is innocent she remember that before getting married to raman she has asked a detective to give information about raman bhalla link with iyer family and that detective given raman clean chit therefore she has agreed to marry raman and start a new life

Ishita: isiley to mein ne apna revenge chora tha. But no.. akka was right.. raman is responsible for death of my family my amma appa my akka and her unborn baby..

She closes her eyes  and says: how can you fall for this monster ishita.. how can you love the murderer of your family. you came here to destroy him to take revenge from him and you ended up falling in love with him . she gets up and runs towards bathroom. She opens the shower and stand under it she was scratching her body as if removing  his touches she was  hating herself she slumps on floor and cries loudly in pain and agony..

That’s it  my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don’t forget to hit like also.

Love

riddi

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

updated  have a look