Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra FF ~ Kiya Pyaar Karogay Mujhse~ part 25 pg 136 july/31 - Page 45

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: GBSC

Wow.Read all the parts in one go.

Thoroughly enjoyed them .

Waiting for your update at the earliest .

Actually I have read one of your stories before where an infertile ishu gets pregnant I think .

I searched for your current story n started reading it .

Toshiji n madhvi's portrayal are perfect .

Same as in yhm .

Infact i can imagine to hear them speak when I read their dialogues .

Very well written .

Feels like I'm rewatching the show .

Keep up your good work .

thanks a ton

i am glad you enjoyed reading

looking forward for your response on my other work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail

hello friends i am back with an early update i hope you all will enjoy reading it.

kiya Pyaar Karogay Mujhse

part 12

ashok and param nods listening  to raman warning to stay away from ishita and bhalla house both turns to leave but raman says: stop. Come with me and ask forgiveness from her both nods ishita who have  listened everything  gets touched with raman gesture. Raman turns and finds ishita standing there. He walks towards her while ashok and param apologize for their behaviour and left.

Ishita: how did you figure it out?

Raman: I am rkb comes lets move inside. He  holds her both were walking  slowly while ishita was feeling  pain raman notice and scoop her inarms and enters the house ishita was looking at him continuously

Raman  makes her sit at bed and turns to leave but ishita holds his hand and says: you knew the truth.. raman nods and takes a seat beside her ishita looks down and asks:when. Raman looks at ishita and says: I am really sorry

Ishita gets confused with raman apology she shook her head and says: why you are apologizing raman?

Raman: they are my friends and they misbehaved with you. When I return home and found  both of them running sneakily I was confused then you were so much scared. Firstly I was not understanding but slowly I figured  it out that what they were doing I called them for lunch to talk to them. In night I have seen bruises on your neck. I felt so ashamed. I am responsible for this mess. If I didn’t reached at time I  cant imagine… he couldn’t complete his sentence.

Ishita keep looking at him while raman says: you and baby both are my responsibility tum dono ka naam mujhse  jura hai its my duty to protect you and baby.

Ishita shook her head in negative and says: me and my baby are not your responsibility raman.

Raman: how  come?

Ishita: raman this whole  marriage is just a compulsion. You didn’t wanted to marry me or to accept my baby as yours.

Raman: but you are my wife now and this baby belongs to me.

Ishita: you are not understanding raman mein apko kaise samjhon

Raman: to samjhao muje ishita tum kehna kiya chahti ho you cant deny this fact that you are my legally wedded wife and I have given this baby my name world will know this baby as my child.

Ishita: you are saying right.. but

Raman: what???

Ishita: this is all a façade

Raman: how

Ishita: when baby will grow up you will leave us. Then you will not have any relation with  us. After that who will protect us. Tell me

Raman: tum bohat door ka soch rahi ho ishita live in present.

Ishita: muje sochna parta hai raman because I am a mother

Raman: okay listen to me. Its not complicated

Ishita looks at raman while raman continues  to say: look. You are thinking about the last clause of divorce it is an if condition agar wo howa.

ishita: matlab

Raman:  I promise you that I will never divorce you.By this way I can protect you and baby always. Baby future will be secured.

Ishita gets shocked.

Raman gets up to leave but stops as ishita says: what about you.. your life. You cant waste your life for me and my baby. Apne bhi sapne dekhay hongay apni life partner kay

Raman: no I haven’t dreamed for my life partner because I don’t believe in marriage and love saying this he walks  out while ishita was in deep thoughts remembering  raman words.

After sometime, ishita felt a knock on the door. She permits the servant to come inside. She gets surprised to see her belongings in servant hands. She asks about it servant answer that raman has asked him to shift ishita things to his room. Ishita looks around and notice that she was in raman room.

Raman enters the room and looks at ishita questioning  face. He ask servant to leave while  ishita says: It was not needed raman

Raman: I don’t want anyone to point figure about our relation this room belongs to you also. Don’t think too much ishita just go with the flow. I am trying to make things easy..

Ishita nods

Otherside, ashok was pacing to and fro while param says: ashok stop it yaar. Why you are worried. Ashok stop moving and says: you idiot when you had known about raman being  married you should have tried to find about his wife also. Agar humain pata hota ishita is raman wife hum aisa nhe karty.

Param: muje kiya pata tha raman ne saat pardoon mein apni biwi ko chupaya hua hai no media know about mrs raman kumar bhalla who is she when they got married.

Ashok: aur un bhudda bhuddhi ny bhi nhe bataya we are doomed param raman will not leave us

Param: yaar we have  apologized na so chill

Ashok: you  know na why we are with raman

Param: for money

Ashok: if raman breaks  his friendship with us na we will not get money.

Param: to kiya karain

Ashok: raman ko manain gay aur kiya ab humari aukat itni to hai nhe kay raman bhalla say badla lain. Raman bhalla say dushmani nhe  paal sakty sirf faida utha sakty hain.

Param nods.

It was dinner time at bhalla  mansion. After finishing the food raman was about to get up toshijee says: ishita that’s good you shifted back inr aman room. He is your husband you. Acha hai bohat acha hai

Raman turns and looks at toshi jee who says: I am glad raman that you are taking up responsibility

Raman: apko mujhe sikhane ki zarorat nhe hai raman bhalla knows what he should do.

Mr bhalla intervenes: toshijee stop it.

Toshi jee: you stay out of itbhalla jee I am talking to my son

Raman: one minute. Correction mrs bhalla. I am not your son. So please .. saying this he leaves while mr bhalla shook his head and says: toshi jee apko kiya hogaya hai ap kaise raman say baat karti hain.

Toshi jee: to kiya karon bhalla jee dekha hai apne raman kaise baat karta hai

Mr bhalla: humain pyaar say raman ko jeetna hoga toshi jee.

Toshi jee huffs and leaves while ishita was a mute spectator witnessing the whole scenario. Soon time start passing ishita start noticing raman caring attitude for her while raman and bhallas relation has no change. Ishita parents visited her once and gets assured for  their daughter seeing  raman goodness. Raman was always there for ishita be it her appointment with doctor or sickness.. they were close yet faraway.

Its been total six month of their marriage ishita was standing near raman portrait in their room she was looking at his face. Feeling movement of the baby ishita caresses her baby bump and smiles at raman picture.

She thinks: you were right raman. You made things so much easy. Itni care karty ho ap I didn’t thought at the time of marriage that you will make my life this much easier. Lekin kiyon karty ho itna khayal mat karo.. I know for you this relation is just responsibility lekin ap isse itne achy say nibha rahy ho. But you are making your place in my heart. Her eyes welled up with tears.

She touches his portrait and let the tear flows she thinks: you have given me respect affection care concern in this  short time span jo kabhi aman ne muje nhe diya tha. Kiyon ap mere dil mein arahy ho jab mein apky dil mein nhe apni jagah bana sakti kiyon kay ap nhe chahty. ye rishta apky liye sirf aik responsibility rahy ga aur mere liye shayad kuch zyada ho raha hai

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

ishrasoul thumbnail

updated above have a look

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Loved it 

Update soon

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update enjoyed reading 

Waiting for confession 

Continue soon eagerly waiting 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update dear 

Really loved it...

Raman is changing 

I think ishita falling love with raman

Hope raman also accepted  ishita his wife

Hate mrs Bhalla 😡😡

Eagerly waiting for next update....plzzz 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update.. Loved Ramans caring nature.. Ishita is falling for Raman... Loved it.. Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome updt di

Totally loved it so much 

Love ishra scenes. The way raman cares for her is amazing and he promised her that he will not divorce her. Ishu is falling for raman seeing his loving and caring nature towards her. 

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Plz updt soon