Users

Frequent Posters

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Kiya Pyaar karogay Mujhse

Part 10

Ashok was sitting and thinks to call Raman he dails his number soon Raman answers the call. Ashok says: hello buddy where are you?

Raman: Ashok I am in London

Ashok: this is not done Raman you haven't told us aise dosti nibhaty Hain. We were worried for you 

Raman: I am fine Ashok

Ashok: today we have visited your house to meet you 

Raman: Ghar Gaye thy tum don't

Ashok: haan. Tumse Milne par wahan ja Kar pata Chala tu to India mein nhe hai

Raman: important kaam tha

Ashok: when will you come back

Raman: abhi 2 months aur lagy gay

Ashok: oh acha take care bye

Raman cuts the call and says: dono pagal Hain.

Otherside ashok smiles and thinks evilly to execute his plan. Param comes there and says: Ashok Tere liye aik shocking news hai

Ashok: leave the news I am going to tell you that Raman will not be returning till 2 months we can court that servant of Raman Ishita...

Param: really.. that's great

Ashok: she is way too much beautiful.

Param: haan servant hai koi problem bhi nhe hogi

Ashok: now you tell what's the news

Param: Raman is married...

Ashok: what??? Are you saying truth

Param: yes. I have overheard some talk of mihir and his father. Raman is married wo Jo bhuddha bhuddhi Hain bhallas house mein they are real parents of raman

Ashok: marriage but with whom.. 

Param: I don't know

Ashok: Chalo humain Kiya we should focus on Ishita..

Param: you are right let's make some plan.

Ashok: us Ghar mein gusne ka Rasta wo Mr and Mrs bhallas ho sakty Hain

Time start passing Ashok and param start getting in good book of Mr and Mrs bhallas while Ishita keeps herself aloof from them and spend most of the time in her room.

One day Ishita dails her parents number her mother receive the call and gets emotional listening to the voice of her daughter after long time

Amma: you are fine Kanna

Ishita: yes Amma AP sab kaise ho

Amma: we are fine. You are happy in your new life Raman is good with you has he accepted your baby

Ishita: yes Amma 

Amma: we were so worried for you.

Ishita: AP chinta na karo Amma. Appa gussa Hain Kiya

Amma: tu janti Hain na he is like this only. Take care hum jaldi Milne ayengay tujhse

Ishita : sure Amma.

Saying this she ends the call and lies down to have rest. Toshi jee comes there and tells Ishita that she and Mr bhalla are going outside and leaves. Ishita shook her head thinking how much toshi jee is changed. She closes her eyes and sleeps

After sometime, Ishita opens her eyes and feels thristy she moves outside and find all house empty there was no servants. She fills the glass of water and was about to pull it when lights gets off making bhalla house dark. 

Ashok and param enters the ouse and calls out: Ishita jee...

Ishita gets scared she was all alone in house and these two devils. She was moving to hide but param held her and says: Ashok she is in kitchen. Come here.

Param eyes Ishita and says: dekho cooperate with us wesy bhi chillane ka fayda nhe no one is coming to save you aur Raman will never trust you because you are just his servant.

Ishita pushes him making him fall down Ashok tries to hold her but Ishita throw utensil in him and runs out and hides 

Bhalla house was dark  a loud voice echoes in the mansion ‘baby kahan chupi ho ‘ its Ashok and param who were walking around and searching for  ishita. Ashok: ghar pay koi nhe kon bachaye ga  tumhain. Chalo be a good girl bahar ao..

Ishita gets scared listening to their voice she takes her phone and dails raman number  but it was switched off. She dails mihir number  but it was busy she looks at ashok and param from door. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Param: chal samne  aa ishita.

He slowly walks and holds ishita hand and says: haath a hi gayi… ishita screams for help while ashok clutches her hairs and says: tu sone ki chirya hai bohat maal mily ga humain…you just have to come with us

Ishita cries

Ashok: today no one will save you from us.

Ishita: please leave me.. she screams raman.. raman

Param and ashok laughs at her helplessness. Ishita thinks for  her baby and pushes them all her might and runs to raman room both runs behind to catch her.

Ishita locks the door in nick of time before  they can enter the room both bangs the door while lights gets on in bhalla mansion ashok and param gets shocked. They looks down from the stairs and gets 440 volt shock

Raman was standing there and looking around worriedly. He shouts: neelu neelu.. Ramesh no one came as all house is empty.

Ashok and param were sweating badly as they fears that they will be caught now. Raman rushes to the room adjacent calling Ishita... Ishita....

Ashok signs param to leave silently both were trying to move out but Raman gets surprised to see them he says: Ashok param tum dono yahan...

Param: Raman.. tum.. wo hum.. he was fumbling

Raman: Kiya ho Raha tha yahan.. his demons changes Ashok and param gets scared Ashok lies: wo Uncle jee ne bulaya tha.. when we came here no one was at home .

Raman: koi Ghar pay nhe..

Param: Raman we should leave we will come at some other time 

Saying this both flews out without waiting for Raman reply. Raman was confused with their action. He says: Ishita Kahan gayi.. he was about to walk a head but notices Ishita broken phone. He gets more worried...

Otherside, Ishita was too much scared from Ashok and param she was shivering badly she was scared that they are trying to fool her with Raman voice her pallu stuck with vase and it broke down making loud noise that alert Raman down 

Raman runs to his room and tries to open the door but find it locked.

Raman: whose there..

Ishita was too much scared to think she looks around but doesn't find any place to hide she moves back and stumbles resulting getting deep cut at her feet she yelps in pain. Raman hears Ishita voice he takes out the spare key and opens the door and gets shocked Ishita.

Raman: Ishita.... He calls her name softly

Ishita looks on and finds Raman standing there.. her vision was blurred due to years she wipes her tears and again looks and finds Raman. She straightly runs and hugs Raman tightly while Raman says: be careful...

Ishita was crying while Raman notice bloob stains. He tries to break the hug but Ishita was scared

Raman : I am here .. don't be scared.. look at me.

Ishita looks at Raman..

Raman: tumhain chot lagi hai..come with me

Raman held Ishita and makes her sit and takes her feet he gets worried seeing deep cut .

He gets up to get first aid kit but Ishita holds his hand. Raman wipes her tears and says: I am here only.. he gets the kit and cleans her wound and bandaged it. 

Raman holds her hand and asks: what Happened Ishita???

Ishita looks at Raman while Raman was waiting for answer he was unable to connect Ashok param and Ishita...

Nice update enjoyed reading finally Raman is back waiting to know what he does to Ashoka and Parma 

Hope ishita tells him about them 

With out hiding believing there words that Raman will not believe in her and she is a servant to him 

Pls continue soon eagerly waiting 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 11

Raman holds  ishita hand and says: I am getting worried ishita please say something. Where  is everyone?

Ishita  looks at raman and says: mummy papa are gone for outing.i was sleeping… phr pyaas lagi to mein kitchen mein gayi.. pata nhe kaise saree servants chaly gaye aur phr light off hogayi.. she speaks with great difficulty.

Raman listening to  her attentively wiping her tears and says: phr kiya  hua why are you scared.

Ishita: phr wo dono agaye…

Raman: ashok and  param..

Ishita  nods..

Raman: tum unse dar gayi ishita they are my friends..

Ishita looks  at raman with teary eyes while raman says:they are harmless ishita.. she badly wanted to shout and tell raman that hi sfriends are not like what he thinks about them. But she didn’t knew that if she tell truth will raman trust  her. While raman was looking  ishita in deep thoughts.

Raman shook her and says:you  can share anything with me ishita whats bothering you

Ishita shook her head and hurriedly gets up but winces in pain. Raman holds her and made her settle in bed he still feel that she is  trembling in fear.

Ishita: I am okay raman mein apne  room mein chali jati  hoon

Raman: you are hurt ishita you cant climb stairs let it be  sleep in my room today. You take rest I will get freshen up…

Ishita nods while  raman moves to get fresh ishita  was lost in thoughts still juggling with  hermind  and heart whether to tell raman truth  or not. Raman calls  up servant to take a good class of  them for leaving ishita alone  in house he gets answer that mrs bhalla have given them off today.

Raman gets angry listening to their answer he  badly wanted to give  that lady a piece of mind for leaving ishita alone. If  he  didn’t came on time he wouldn’t  be able to forgive himself.

He dails ashok number and waits for ashok to pick the  call otherside ashok was scared he thought till now ishita would have told raman all truth he  reluctantly takes  the call and answer: hello raman…

Raman: how are you both

Ashok: fine he was confused.

Raman: today I couldn’t meet  you both properly could you come  for lunch tomorrow.

Ashok smiles that raman  is ignorant of truth he  happily complies and says: we will be  looking forward to meet you raman

Raman smiles and  says: my pleasure..

He cuts the call and enters the room and finds ishita sitting with close eyes. he opens  his closet making ishita opens her  eyes she looks  at raman and says: ap jaldi wapis agaye??

Raman smiles at ishitaand  says: finally..

Ishita gets confused with his answer and asks: what  happened raman

Raman: finally you realize that I am home.. actually project progress achi jarahi thi aur itna zaror inhe  tha kay mien wahan rahon to socha wapis ajaon. Its good I came on time

Ishita nods

Raman: you never told me that mr and mrs bhalla  are  not taking care of you

Ishita: its not their duty raman

Raman: why not its their duty.you are going to become mother of their deceased son baby. I think mr and mrs bhalla  doesn’t want to take  responsibility purani adat hai shayd unki. Leave it  I have asked neelu to return and make some  dinner

Ishita: if I had told you to kiya hota.

Raman: I would have returned

Ishita gives a sarcastic look to raman and says: ap mere liye wapis aaty

Raman nods and says: yes for you and your baby.. infact abhi bhi mein tumhare.. he stops while ishita looks at raman realizing the complete meaning of his.

Raman: I have some work..mein ata  hoon.

Ishita  nods while raman leave the room. Mr andmrs  bhalla enters the house and gets surprised to see  raman sittinig in lounge. Mrs bhalla  comes forward and says: tu agaya puttar

Raman: kiya acha nhe laga kiya??? nhe asakta kiya ???

Mr bhalla: why you are  talking like this raman

Mrs bhalla: tera apna ghar hai puttar

Raman: yes correct its my home my wish whenever I come back.. but  I think you forgot that they you are here. You are here  because of ishita. You  couldn’t take care of her.

Mrs bhalla: what happened to her she was fine when we left.

Raman: you cant leave her alone in this house for god sake she is pregnant somebody should be with her.

He  shouts while mrs bhalla shows him palm and says: stop it raman you  cant shout  like this and its your responsibility to take care she is your wife and pregnant. Jab uska pati usko nhe  poochta to mein kiyon poochoon. And she know how to take care of  herself she  knows due to this baby she  is getting all this.

Raman: you are disgusting..

Mrs bhalla: I am your mother lagta hai raam bhai ne koi tameez nhe sikhai tumhain.. raman gets hyper he  was about to reply but mrs  bhalla slapped him and says: apni maa say unchi awaz mein baat  karne say phele sochna. Saying this she leaves while raman was  rooted to his placehis  eyes gets teary..

Mr bhalla holds his shoulder and says: I am sorry raman. I will talk to toshi jee

Raman shrug his hand and  says: no need for sorry I have no relation with her. Saying this he leaves the house in anger..

He  return late in night  all tired today he was  missing his dada so much. He slowly tiptoes to his room and finds ishita sleeping he silently sits at  the other side of  bed and looks at ishita face. Ishita turns in her sleep while raman notice a scratch on her neck with blue marks. He takes the  ointment and applies on her wound.

While ishita  sleep gets disturbed she gets forze as raman remove her  hairs and touches her neck. She  felt sensation as  raman applies ointment. She closes her eyestightly due to pain. Soon raman gets done with ointment and turns to sleep while ishita opens her eyes and remember how once she got hurt due  to aman manhandling and was in pain all night but aman didn’t had a single ounce of concern for her.

She turns and looks at raman face and says: why you are so good raman.. why.. this relation has  no future then why you are making your place in my heart why your  presence affect  me why I feel secure around you I thought these distance will help us to stay apart but why I am getting pulled towards you.

Next day

Ishita  was sitting in lounge while neelu was serving  fruits to her when ashok and param enters the house. Ishita gets shocked seeing them. Raman shows up and greets  ashok and param. Raman ask neelu toprepare refreshment for  ashok and param.Ishita  looks around she  tries to get up raman holds her  hand taking her all weight on him and says:where  are you going?

Ishita: I want to go to room..

Raman: why so hurry ishita. Abhi tum mere doston say to mil lo.

Ashok and param were clueless seeing raman and ishita. Raman looks at ashok and says: do you know who is she?

Param: servant haina ye…

Raman glares  at him and says: she is  your Bhabhi. Meri biwi hai.ishita raman kumarbhalla

Ground slips from their feet they were not believing their ears they looks shocking at raman and ishita while raman smiles and says: ishita ye dono mere friend hai tumhain inse darne ki zaroorat nhe  hai they will not harm you I will make sure  ofit. You enjoy fruits ashok param come with me he signs and leaves the house  making  ashok and param follow him while ishita thinks: does he knows  the truth..

She tries to stand up and with great difficulty walks out and  sees raman standing with his back towards ashok and param.

Ashok: raman…

Raman turns and holds  his collar and says: how dare you??

Param: raman. He tries to intervene but  raman holds his neck and  says: tum dono ki himmat kaise hui

Ashok: we didn’t know that she is your wife.

Param: haan warna aisa nhekarty..

Raman pushes them and say:mein kal raat hi samajh gaya tha wo sab dekh kar. Don’t your dare to do this again.

Ashok: we are sorry humain laga kay thora Mazak.

Raman: this was not a joke  ashok cut the crap. She was scared so much..

Param: we just wanted to have some fun..

Raman : meri biwi ky saath ..he glares with his  blood shot eyes.making  ashok and param gets scared. Ashok clarifies: we didn’t knew that ishita.. raman gives a look to ashok while ashoksays: ishita  Bhabhi..is your wife warna hum aisa nhe karty.

Raman: mind your ways else I will not  spare you I don’t want to see you both near  my house. Clear

Param nods and says: we are sorry raman tu humain janta hai.

Raman: bohat achy say isileykeh raha hoon. Tum dono ki bhalai isi mein hai warna koi aur hota to police kay pass hota. This is warning.last..

Both nods and turns to leave but raman says: stop. Come with me and ask forgiveness from her both nodsishita who have  listened everything  gets touched with raman gesture. Raman turnsand finds ishita standing there. He walks towards her while ashok and param apologize for their behaviour and left.

Ishita: how did you figure it out?

Raman: I am rkb comes lets move inside. He  holds her both were walking  slowly while ishita was feeling  pain raman notice and scoop herin arms and enters the house ishita was looking at him continuously,

That’s  it my dear friends I hope you all like it waiting for your lovely comment and response.

Love riddi

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update Raman is so caring hope ishra come closer to each other continue soon

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Raman is so sweet

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved Raman’s care for ishita

She is getting pulled towards him

Raman was angry on senior bhallas for not taking care of ishita

Omg.....raman knew the truth 😲

Ishita was grateful 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nyc update..

loved the way how raman is taking care of ishita..

i want to knw, hwo he figure it out what happens with her...

plz reveal it on nxt update

thank uh for the pm

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Loved it 

Expect that slap 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply  Di 

phanisruthi thumbnail