Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb update

Ishita was laying down on her bed and was crying she got ramans call but she reject his call she toojk sleeping pills and slept raman got frustrated he saw her message he threw his phone toshiji got worried for him she asked him if he had fight with ishita he said no she made him eat food by her hand next day ishita woke up and saw ramans missed calls she was having fight with her inner self  raman again called ishita she was going to reject his call but it got connected he asked how is she ishita smiled hearing his voice he again asked her she was sobbing he got worried he asked where is she ishita said home and hunged the call raman ran out of his room toshiji was shocked seeing him like that she called him but he didnt listened to her he reached to ishitas house he went inside and saw her sitting on floor with pic he realized that is her parents pic she said yesterday was their death anniversary she was crying he was consoling her she told raman she is ready for marriage he said she can take time she said she dont want to he got happy she kissed him

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful update dear...... Thank you for the pm 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice update

Thanks for the pm

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update di

Emotional

Ishita ready to marry Raman

Nice

Update soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ishita is trying to ignore raman but he is so upset.feeling sad for raman.loved ishita's conscience reminding her that she loves raman now.ishra phone scene was very emotional.Raman consoling ishita...ishita ready to marry raman were emotional.kiss was very sweet 

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

lovely update 

loved it 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends back with update. Now this story is  moving towards its main  essence revenge betrayal thriller. I will unfolding truth soon. I hope you all will enjoy reading it

Teri meri khamoshiyaan

Shot 5

Bhalla house was decorated  as bride because today is the marriage  of their son raman kumar  bhalla. Toshi jee  was running here and  there checking the arrangements while ramanwas  in his  room getting ready for his big day his friends were  also with him to tease him

Otherside, ishita was alone  at home looking  at her family picture with teary eyes she wipes her tears and  start getting ready as a bride for raman her heart was pounding fastly she  closes her eyes and  thinks: why I am feeling restless today is a happy day I am getting married to raman. Aj kay baad sirf pyaarhi  hoga humari life  mein.

Soon both were  sitting infront of holy fire taking  vows while pandit jee was chanting mantras. Raman ties the mangalsutra around her neck making ishta close her eyes. ramanfills her partition with sindoor a lone tear escape from ishita eyes. some  of the sindoor falls on her nose she was about to wipe it but stops as toshi jee says: it’s a sign that raman loves youso much.

Ishita smiles and  looks at raman who presses her hand and say: let it be jaan you are  looking more tempting with this  red color  on your nose making ishita blush.

The rest was passed in blink now ishita was in her new room sitting at bed with veil on her face waiting for raman. Soon raman comes and looks at  her bride waiting for him. He slowly moves  towards her and takes his  place beside her he takes her hand in his and  kisses it and says: finally we are together..

He removes her veil and says: I am so lucky to have you in my life jaan he kisses her forehead with all his love making ishita smiles. He cups her face and makes her look at himand  says: why are you silent. Tum kuchnhe bologi?

Ishita looks at him and says: let silence speak today raman… she winks at him.

Raman smiles and leans forwards and captures  her lips inher pulling her more closer. Both were kissing each other while  raman removes herheavy  chunri and  sets her hairs free his hands were moving at her back trying to untie the knot of her blouse.

Soon both breaks the  kiss and shares  an eyelock  raman looks at her flushed face and  her messy state.  He asks: may I ishita.. ishita pulls  him closer and says: make me  urs raman.

Raman showers kisses  on her face and soon both abandon their clothes  and  were busy in loving each other. Unable  to hold more raman enters her marking  her his ishita yelps in pain raman kisses  her tears. After adjusting both start moving sync and reaches the climax together. As  the night grew darker both were busy in passionate love making unable  to get enough of  each other till dawn

Next day

Senior bhallas were seating and  having  breakfast when raman and ishita comes holding hands smiling. They gets happy seeing their kids happy and  prays to  keep evil eye away from them. All enjoys the breakfast together when raman phone rings he takes the call hissmile gets replaced with frown and worry.

Ishita was observing  raman and thinks what happened to raman. Raman excuses and goes to his room he was pacing worriedly and says:how is it possible. I have  to talk to ashok.

Saying  this he dails ashok number quickly who answer his call and teasingly says :arry raman I didn’t thought you will call me today . today is your first day after marriage spend some time with our beautiful Bhabhi.

Raman: ashok stop it.

Sensing that  raman Is worried ashok asks: what happened raman

Raman: ashok tell me truth you all have said that Hyderabad matter is sorted

Ashok: yes raman

Raman: you have told  me that she will not come back. But today I got call from her. Ashok she will destroy my life.

Ashok was shocked.

Raman: ashok you have to do something.. stop her  do anything I don’t want mess in my life

Ashok: you relax raman I will sort this matter okay

Raman: ashok

Ashok: you trust me raman everything will get fine.

Saying this ashok ends the call and  thinks: how she can call raman. She  is dead infact her whole family is dead  no body know that raman and her we have made sure I have to look this matter.

Otherside ishita enters the room and finds raman hiding his face in his palm she sit beside him and  says: raman what happened you are worried,

Raman shook his head  and says: nothing..

Ishita  wipes his sweat from his  forehead and says: you can share anything with me raman.

Raman: kuch nhe jaan.

Ishita holds his hand and says: raman I want to ask something from you

Raman: anything for you jaan

Ishita: I want to go there

Raman looks at her and says: where??

Ishita  : Hyderabad…

Raman face loses its color while ishita was noticing him keenly his hands gets cold as ice.. ishita continues  to say: actually I have spend my childhood there wahan aik mandir  haiI want to go there with you to thanks god for giving you to me.

Raman gets up and says: no.. you will not go there.

Ishita: but why raman

Raman: no more discussion. We will never go there saying this he leaves the room while ishita keep looking at his retreating figure and says: why raman is tensed and why he doesn’t want to go there.

Her phone  rings she looks  at the caller id of traveling agency she takes the call and ask them to cancel the flight to Hyderabad. She feels sad. Raman who listened to ishita and looking at her sad face he kneels down infront of her and says: jaan

Ishita looks away and says: don’t call me jaan. You don’t love me bus shadi Karli milgaya apko jo chahiye  tha why you care for  me now.

Raman looks at ishita shocked listening to her words he felt hurt he says: tum muje  aisa samjhti ho

Ishita looks at  her hurt face and says: sorry… I am sorry raman I know muje  aisa nhe kehna chahiye tha I don’t know…I am sorry meine  apkohurt  kiya

Raman was  looking at her ishita cups  his face and says: I know you love me raman ap aise nhe ho pata nhe  mere demag mein kiya kiya chalta hai. I am sorry raman please muje maaf  kar do.

Her eyes were filled with tears. Raman wipes them and hugs her closely and says: never doubt my love for  you jaan. I love you so much

Ishita: apne maaf kardiya muje

Raman nods and kisses her for ehead. Ishita looks at raman and says: don’t love me like this raman. Itni shiddat say mujse pyaar mat karo.

Raman gets confused with her words and says: tum mera sab kuch ho ishita I cant live without you. Aur hum jis say pyaar  karty hain usky liye kuch bhi kar sakty hain.

Ishita  nods and says: mujse behtar kon jan sakta haiye raman. I cant do anything for my love ones. Raman smiles and hugs her  while ishita thinks: jaan lay bhi sakti hoon aur day bhi sakti hoon.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like  it waiting for your lovely comments  and response

Love riddi

Edited by ishrasoul - 4 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

updated have  a look

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwww amazing update 

Finally  ishra married 

Ishita plan something....