Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update

Update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends back with last part there is no epilogue of this story enjoy reading.s

Rang diya tere ishq  ne

Last part

Bhallas were having dinner silently while ishita  was feeding ruhi and eating. Neelu bring a bowl of gulab jamun and serves it. Ishita eyes sparkle seeing the sweet infront of  her.Ruhi takes one and start eating while ishita too gets tempted seeing  gulab jamun, seeing raman engrossed in phone she sneakily takes one and was about to have it when raman holds  her hand.

Ishita  looks at raman and pouts and says: only one raman.

Raman shook his  head and says: no…

Ruhi looks at herfather and says: papa mumma ko khane do na

Toshi jee: ruhi puttar tumhari mumma ye sweet nhe kha sakti..

Ruhi: kiyon dadi

Raman: because doctor ne mana kiya hai

Ruhi: ohh.. mumma ye bohat yummy hain

Ishita: raman aik khane say kuch nhe hoga.

Raman: ishita already your sugar is high please

Ishita nods her head and kept it in  plate. Raman shouts neelu.. neelu comes running. Raman ask neelu to take the sweets and don’t make any sweets in coming days. Neelu nods and leaves while ishita says: raman mere liya ap kiya sab pay sweet band kar rahy ho

Raman: keep quite ishita.

Saying this he leave while toshi jee says: puttar we all love you so much and we can do anything for you phr ye sweets chorna to asaan hai. She smiles and  caresses ishita head and turns to ruhi and says: puttar come wth  me today I willtell you new story.

Ruhi jumps in happiness and goes with toshi jee while ishita heads to her room. She enters her room and finds raman working in laptop. She walks towards him and hugs him from back resting  her  head on his back.

Ishita:raman..                   

Raman: kiya hai ishita.

Ishita: gussa ho

Raman: haan. You don’t take care of yourself.

Ishita: mein kiyon rakhon apna khayal you are with me to take care.

Raman: jaan..

Ishita: I love you so much raman. Please don’t be angry I am taking medicine on time and not having any sweet also still my sugar  level is high what can I  do.

Raman: I have booked an appointment with doctor for you. Be ready we will go in evening.

Ishita nods.

Raman:  jaan you know na I cant see you in pain.

Ishita: I know raman. We will go to doctor tomorrow. Theek hai chalo ab to mood sahi karlo. You know today ruhi is sleeping with her dadi.

Raman pulls ishita closer and says: really..

Ishita nods.

Raman: lets do our business.. he  winks at her  who blushes hiding her face in his chest. Soon both were engrossed in making  love.

Next day

Raman and  ishita visit doctor who  changes the medicine and  gives another diet chart to follow. They returns home  finding toshi jee looking  tense. Raman sits  beside toshi jee and asks: maa what happened.

Mr bhalla: raman today I got call from bhai sahib

Raman: everything fine.

Toshi jee: raman they wants to take ruhi back.

Raman and ishita looks  on.

Mr bhalla: they are  very adamant.

Ishita and  raman were too shocked to react. They were lost in thoughts. Ruhi comes and hugs ishita and kisses her cheeks: mumma ap agaye I  missed you so much. Ishita hugs her tightly and kisses her hairs and mumbles: mein tumhain kahin nhe jane dongi ruhi.

Raman looks  at ishita who were holding ruhi like her life dependent on her. He know what ruhi meant to ishita. He  will not let snatch ruhi from themselves.

Seeing her mother behaving unusual ruhi cups ishita  face and  says: mumma are you alright. Ishita  nods and says: mumma is fine rooh.

Ruhi: mumma muje bhook lagi hai.

Ishita: chalo we  will eat something. She takes her in arms and goes toward kitchen while raman looks at his tensed parents and says: don’t worry I will sort everything.

Later at night,ishita makes ruhi sleep and  was  holding her hand raman enters the room and calls out ishita name. ishita looks at raman with teary eyes. raman wipes  her tears  and says: you trust me  ishita.

Ishita nods and says:aj achanak kaise chacha jee ko ruhi ka khayal agaya. Unhon ne to ruhi ko orphanage chora  tha they didn’t cared for  ruhi. Wo kitni choti thi

Raman: ruhi is our daughter  ishita. She will be always with us

Ishita: ap kiya karain gay raman

Raman: I am going there with my lawyer neil. Har cheez unki marzi say nhe chalti we have adopted ruhi legally. They cant claim their right anymore. I think they have forgotten that I have  already taken an underwriting from them that they will not claim ruhi ever. Koi pareshani kibaat hai hi nhe ishita. Ruhi is  ours.

Ishita  wipes her tears and says: saachi raman.

Raman nods and hugs ishita and says: you don’t take any tension I will sort every thing. I can fight with world for  you and ruhi. They don’t know the real raman kumaar bhalla yet. Love don’t waste your tears. He kisses away her tears and pats her to sleep.

Next day as raman told he went there and gives them reality check that ruhi is no longer their. Raman warns them not to mess with him or  else he will not think the relation they share he will destroy them. They cant fight with raman kumar bhalla

He calls ishita to tell the  good news that chacha jee is backed off. Ishita gets happy and tells same to senior bhalla. Rest of day passed in blink raman return home to see the happy faces of his family he feels contended to see the happiness in his house. He  cant ask more from almighty he is happy with his small family his parents his wife and his  little bundle of  joy his princess ruhi.

Ruhi runs to his arms exclaiming: papa agaye papa agaye. Raman takes her in arms and kisses  her chubby cheeks and asks: how is my princess. Ruhi smiles and says: I am fine. Ishita comes there and hugs raman happily and says: I am so happy raman she twirling him. Toshi jee and  mr bhalla laughs seeing ishita antics.

Raman and  ruhi chuckles and pulls ishita closer and kisses  her cheeks and says in union :love you ishita love you mumma respectively. Raman smiles looking at his two bachas one big baby his wife and other his baby daughter.

After 20 years

Raman was reading newspaper while 23 year old  ruhi comes back from her university and seeing his father busy reading newspaper she sneakily walks and  puts her palm on his eyes and smiles flashing  her dimples. Raman holds her hands and says: princess.

Ruhi hugs  her father and says: whats this papa you always recognize me.

Raman: papa hoon tumhara.

Ruhi looks around searching her mother. Raman pats her shoulder and says: ru mumma is not at home.

Ruhi: mumma to university say bhi jaldi chali gayi thi.

Raman: she got phone from Aditya school.

Ruhi: phr koi badmashi ki hogi adi ne

Raman: today no one will able to save  adi from your mother anger. Ruhi chuckles and says: adi to gaya aj. Both laugh. Soon they heard loud shout as 8 year old boy comes running inside screaming: ruhi di.. papa. Raman and  ruhi finds Aditya running inside while behindhim ishita too comes and says: ruk adi..

Raman holds his son and was about to say but ishita show him palm and says: today he lied in school of  stomach ache. I was so worried when I got call. Acting dekhi wali thi. WhenI parked car outside our home I got to know that apka ladla jhoot bol raha tha

Adi: mumma today isspecial day na. isiley I wanted to be  at home

Raman: whats special today

Adi: today is neelu aunty birthday.. he blinks his eyes with innocence and runs to his room holding ruhi hand ishita was about to go behind him but raman holds her hand and makes her sit and forward glass of water and says: shanti madrasan..

Ishita: aise kaise shant ho jaon. I was so worried seeing him in pain. You  know I cant see him in pain.

Raman: janta hoon sirf tum nhe we all love  him so much he is a miracle  in our  life. We never thought that we will get this blessing ever. When ruhi was 15 year we got to know that  you are pregnant every one  was happy maa papa amma appa.

Ishita: adi hum sabki jaan hai isiley wo itna badmash hogaya hai

Raman: he is  just little bit naughty.

Ishita: you always say this

Raman: acha baba. Ab chalo bhi. Aj special day hi neelu aunty ki birthday. He laughs.

Ishita: I will nottalk to you

Raman: jaan.. he hugs her while ishita smiles ruhi and Aditya looks at them and says: humare bina..raman and ishita opens their arms for their babies. Adiru runs into their arms and hugs them dearly.

The end

That’s it my dearfriends I am ending this story I hope you like this story. The couple whose story I have shared with all of  you blessed with their own son after 25 year of marriage so thought to incorporate it in story. waiting for your comments and response

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chappy Di 

Loved it

Thanks for Pm Di 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Me First Di 

Didn't expect it to end soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail