Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

naina sunaina deepika meeting was lovely. hope no insecurities will.come true in avika's case n she will lead a happy life with Manish . ruhi's not again pic was so perfect n cute. Shivangi saying that mohsin n she are faking for their show was funny.if raj doesn't trust Manish he shouldn't leave everything to avika like that.wonder what's sunaina's pregnancy secret n what she read.perfect pics 

taahir004 thumbnail

Parts 73 & 74

Both Chapters were very Interesting 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: GOLDPEN30

Beautiful part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon ☺☺☺☺

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved it😃Will update soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sharda_123

Superb fabulous fantastic lovely awesome update dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

naina sunaina deepika meeting was lovely. hope no insecurities will.come true in avika's case n she will lead a happy life with Manish . ruhi's not again pic was so perfect n cute. Shivangi saying that mohsin n she are faking for their show was funny.if raj doesn't trust Manish he shouldn't leave everything to avika like that.wonder what's sunaina's pregnancy secret n what she read.perfect pics 

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Wait for that😉

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: taahir004

Parts 73 & 74

Both Chapters were very Interesting 

Thanks a lot dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 75 ~ SUNAINA TAKES A DECISION 

Evening 

Infinity Mall 

Food Court 

Sunaina and Preeti are eating their evening snack there, while the kids are in the library. “Sunaina, you had an appointment with the doctor today, what happened?” Preeti asked. 

“Yes, she told everything is normal, no need to worry !” she said with a pale smile. 

“That’s great ! Actually, I was thinking of our time in college. Kya din the wo. Now see, ghar par aise bethe rehna kitna boring hota hai. Jab se mera show khatam huva hai tabse. I thought I would enjoy the phase, but it has not helped me much !” Preeti said a bit dejected. 

“Then why don’t you say yes to the scripts coming your way? Aren’t they interesting enough? And yes, I agree with you college days were the best. Kash waqt wahi ruk jata. Everything was so nice, but..!” she said. 

“Right, no script has interested me enough you say yes..But I will admit, I am looking for working in the web space and Mr Raj is making one. Maybe I will sign it soon. By the way, mein soch rahi thi, if we could just go back to our college day’s. We had so much fun !” Preeti said excitedly. 

“That’s great news ! Agar mera bas chalta toh waqt ko wahi ruka deti. That’s where it all started, and it should have remained like that, rather than..” she said slowly. 

“Why you are saying this ? Tumhare aur Sameer ke bich mein kuch huva hai kya ? Preeti said chuckling. “Arey mein bhi na, tum dono ke bich thodi na kuch ho sakta hai ! Par agar aise dekhe toh kal tak hum bacche the, aur aaj humare bacche hai !” 

She laughs nervously. “So true, I know you saying this, as Kiara's birthday coming!” 

“Her 18th birthday, but I am prepared. I know it’s her right, and I will give her that right. I am not feeling bad. Ek waqt tha, jab wo meri zindagi mein aayi thi, giving me the identity of a mother. It was a surreal moment, I can never forget that. You know she makes me feel complete. She completes me. It's not like, I went out to be a mother, wo bas naturally aa gaya mujh mein, jab wo meri zindagi mein aayi. After that life came a full circle and now when she will be..” Gauri said, as she holds her hand comforting her. 

"You should know, she won't have got a better and the best mother, than you. I always wonder and I am in awe of how you manage all of this, that too alone.." she said. Preeti smiles emotionally.

“Chal ab chalte hai, bohot late ho gaya..” she said after sometime. 

Preeti too agrees “Yes, we should go now and call the kids too.” 

They calls the kids and they all came outside. “Tum ghar nahi ja rahi ho?” Preeti asked her seeing her taking a different route. 

“Nahi, mein Papa ke ghar ja rahi hu. Kaphi time ho gaya hai unse mile huve..” she replies. 

“Oh ! I was thinking of staying..But you are not there..” Preeti said. 

“So what ? Sameer toh hai na. You come, no issues,” she said. 

“Okay fine ! After all it’s my maayka,” Preeti said, as they laughs.

Night 

K M 

Hall 

Sameer came home and calls out to Naina, but she is not in the home.

‘Instead of calling Naina, why don’t you admit you are missing Sunaina? We all can see it, how much you are missing her,’ Preeti said coming down with Kiara. 

He just gives a pale smile. ‘By the way, where are they?’ 

Kiara laughs ‘Now Maama, don’t be so secretive. We all know Maami have already told you about her going to her Dad’s place with Naina.’ 

He acts as if he suddenly remembers it. ‘Oh yes, she had told me and I only told her to spend time with them.’ 

‘How dare she to go and even took Naina, without my permission,’ he seethes with anger from within. 

‘Are you okay?’ Preeti asked him seeing him standing rooted to the place. 

‘Yeah!’ he replies coming out of his revere. 

‘Then join us for dinner. Hum tumhara hi intezaar kar rahe the.’ Preeti said arranging the dinning table. He smiles a bit and walks towards his room, to get fresh before joining everyone for dinner.

SamAina's room 

Once in the confine of their room, he calls her.

Sharma Niwas 

Sunaina's room 

Sunaina sees her cell buzzing, but seeing the caller id she doesn’t pick up. She walks towards her daughter Naina, and seeing her sleeping peacefully, sighs a relief, as she has no energy left in her to make her sleep, after today’s eventful day. She caresses her forehead, as lays besides her.

K M 

SamAina's room 

Sameer tries to sleep, but is unable to sleep, reason for which he too doesn’t know. He looks at the empty side of the bed and recalls Sunaina not picking his call. He then gets up and walks towards the window, but even the fresh air can’t give him the peace he badly wants now. 

He feels strange to know, that he is actually missing his wife. Maybe because he always thought, she is here with him, but now when she isn’t, he is missing her terribly.

Sharma Niwas 

Sunaina's room 

Sunaina is emotionally looking at the sleeping form of her daughter. ‘I will do whatever it takes to save you. Even if..Even if I have to beg..’ 

She brushes off her tears, seeing her cell buzzing, but this time the caller id showing Doctor. She quickly picks it up, wondering what was so urgent, that she had to call at this hour in the night. 

‘Thank you so much doctor, you don’t know this news have given me a new ray of hope. I was wondering, until your call came. God, is kind!’ she cuts the call, elated like never before. She kisses Naina emotionally on her forehead. ‘Now, everything will be fine!’ 

But suddenly, she gets reminded of the bitter truth and fresh tears wells up in her eyes again. Just at that moment, she gets a call from Sameer, which she ignores. 

She walks towards the window, as only thing is revolving in her mind. He has broke her heart again. 

But she knows, whatever be the matter, she has to be strong for her unborn baby and she will be. 

‘You can’t pretend keeping something in your life forever. If it’s not working you have to let it go. However much difficult it is.’ She thinks wiping her tears. 

In that very moment, she takes a decision. A decision, which will make her treed that dreaded path, but she is determined to fulfill it, however may it breaks her.

Next Day

Morning

Hall

Sameer came in and greets Mr Sharma and then asks about his wife and daughter. 'Sunaina, took her with her, to meet her friend. But why you are sounding stress?' Mr Sharma asked him. 

'Ah, nothing just..' he said and goes out.

BG -

He 'Hey, wait you never mentioned what happened to Naina? I mean what problem and donor?'

She 'She needed bone marrow transplant and thankfully we got a donor too, and I didn't had to..You know what I mean ?'

He 'Yes, but then did Sameer got to know?'

She giggles, 'Not exactly ! I just hope he doesn't.'

He 'Hmm..But Naina did got cured no?'

She smiles.

BG ends.

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 76 ~ SECRET WEDDING

Few Day’s Later

Night

Sea Palace Hotel

Banquet Hall

Today is the most beautiful day in the life of Avika and Manish, who got married today in a court marriage and now it’s their reception. Rose and Mr Raj are very happy for their daughter, as she got her prince charming. They welcomes the guests. SamAina, PreeDitDeepVeer came with their children’s together. They greets each other. Pammi also came and congratulates them. Just then, Arvi and Mohit came with their daughter Shivangi.

Just then, Arvi and Mohit came with their daughter Shivangi

They hugs each other. ‘I was wondering if you guy’s could make it or not, but you did!’ Rose said.

Arvi smiles back. ‘It’s your daughter’s reception today, toh hum kaise nahi aate?’

‘It’s your daughter’s reception today, toh hum kaise nahi aate?’

‘Good you came! Do bless the couple.’ Mr Raj said cheerfully. ‘But how many day’s here?’

‘Actually, we will be leaving today itself. Arvi's brother’s wedding is there this year end. Need to do lots of preparations.’ Mohit said, as she nods. They understands that and moves away to greet others guests. Shivangi joins her friends, as they wait for the star couple to make an entry, while her parents meets their friends.

Madhuri and Karanvir also came with their daughter’s - Kanika and Kalyani.

Madhuri and Karanvir also came with their daughter’s - Kanika and Kalyani

They all greets each other. Just then, the star couple makes a grand entry, with the people and their family and friends welcomes and congratulates them.

Just then, the star couple makes a grand entry, with the people and their family and friends welcomes and congratulates them

Photographers are clicking their pictures and media is also there. They then gives them the interviews too. His south industry friends are also there. They walks towards them and gives their blessings and congratulates them on their marriage. 

'Have a happy married life guy's! It's like a shock and surprise for us,' Prabhas said. 'Just like us!'

'Don't irritate them and me,' Anushka frowns. 

'But don't they make a cute and lovely pair?' he quips. 'Yes, I agree on that with you!' Tamanna said joining them and congratulates the couple.

Manish feels like laughing but somehow controls himself. 'Ah, thanks guy's for all the wishes and coming all the way here. It means a lot. Enjoy the reception!' 

They nods and walks away enjoying the reception. Many more friend's from both the industry's meets them one by one. Avika makes him meet the important people from her industry and her mentors - Rashami Sharma and her husband Pawan Kumar.

She is very happy meeting them after a long time. They congratulates the couple. But Manish is eagerly waiting for Jasmin. And she came, increasing his heartbeat. He can't contain his happiness now. She approaches them and hugs them. He somehow controls himself, although it's difficult for him. 'You know sir and ma'am, I had a little doubt and an inclination about you two being dating each other. But now seeing you two together, makes me really happy and I wish you both stay like this forever and ever!' 

They smiles.

Kanika meets up Avika and congratulates her. 'Happy married life my darling. It was a tremendous surprise! Your guy is also so sweet!'

'Thank you doll di,' Avika smiles happily. Just then Bharti and Harsh also came. She hugs them and makes them meet Manish too. He is happy meeting them. 'You both are so like us, in many ways!' they said together. 

She looks at him and blushes. He fakes a smile, though! They then walks away and enjoys the reception. Just then, Digangana came to congratulate them. She is very happy for her best friend.

She hugs her happily. 

‘Wish they always stay together like us!’ hoped Manish's parents Anita and Rohit. ‘She is best for him!’

‘Of course, she has to be the best

‘Of course, she has to be the best. Because, my brother is the best, so he should get the best only!’ His step sister Tunisha acknowledged. (The only two women he respects and loves truly - his mother and his step sister) 

Because, my brother is the best, so he should get the best only!’ His step sister Tunisha acknowledged

She walks towards Avika and hugs her. ‘Welcome to the family Bhabhi. But yes, don’t expect me to call you Bhabhi, since we are almost of the same age.’ She laughs, as everyone laughs too.

His brother Karan came and joins them. 'Whatever you say only happens!' 

His brother Karan came and joins them

Everyone laughs. Ruhi became very happy seeing him.

All are enjoying a lot in the party. Some are taking selfies, some are just gossiping, some are in the food and bar corner. All are having a great time in the party. 

Avika sees her friends staring at her angrily. ‘What?’

‘Itni bholi banne ki zarurat nahi hai. Hum aaye the na tere yaha, tab Ruhi told its just a rumour and now you got married and held this reception also. Itna nahi huva ki dosto ko bhi shaadi mein bulati,’ Shivangi frowns.

‘Arey yaar, it was a surprise from me for my friend’s. Aur ye ek court marriage thi, so can’t call all of you. And you should be thankful, ki ye reception Hyderabad mein nahi huva, aur yaha huva. Warna aana padta waha khud se,’ she smirks.

Kiara is still upset. ‘Par phir bhi yaar, ek baar bata deti!’

‘Chal koi baat nahi, we are happy for you

‘Chal koi baat nahi, we are happy for you. So, have a very happy married life darling!’ Kalyani forgives her, as they too forgives her and shares a group hug. 'But wait, honeymoon kab hai tera?' Kalyani asked her.

'No honeymoon for now. I mean we both are busy with our professional careers, he with his films and I with my shows. So, no time for honeymoon!' she replies. 'But one thing is I will be staying in Mumbai only. We will have a long distance married life!' 

'Wow, that's so nice and sweet,' they said collectively.

Avika makes her friend's meet Manish. They teases them and enjoys!

AviMan cuts a beautiful cake to celebrate this occasion. They feeds each other. A lovely and soulful song is played in the background, as he asks her hand for a dance. She readily agrees and they dances on the dance floor.

Ankhiyan de kol reh jaane de

Kehna hai jo keh jaane de...

Tere khayalon mein beete yeh raatein

Dil mera maange ek hi dua

Tu saamne ho aur karun main baatein

Lamha rahe yoon thehra hua

Soon, all the other couples joins them in dancing, except SamAina and DeepVeer. They watches them and enjoys!

Pehle toh kabhi yun mujhko na aisa kuch hua

Deewani lehron ko jaise saahil mila...

O... Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

O mere sohneya ve

Chhad saari galiyan main

Naal tere tur chaleya main

Le chal mujhko duniya se tu door

Chori chori jad tenu takkeya main

Khud ko sambhal na sakeya main

Chadh gaya sajna tera yeh fitoor...

SaIna maintains a good distance from each other, and since everyone are too involved in their enjoyment, that it benefited them.

Langh jaani ve

Marjaani raat

Kehni jothi

Keh de woh baat

Langh jaani ve

Marjaani raat

Kehni jothi

Keh de woh baat

Ho... Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

All are praising AviMan's chemistry and are very happy. 

Bar Corner

Manish came to the counter and seeing Nayanthara, order her fav drink. She looks at him, 'This is not needed!' 

'Oh! This much angry you are with me? Interesting! Now what?' he said deliberately. 

'You better not do it again. Today, you got married and you are here flirting with me, instead your wife. Don't play with it,' she hissed. 

'I am only married, but no it can't stop me. By the way, I heard your next film will be shot in Maldives,' he winks at her. 

'Why do you care? After all, you signed her for 3 films. God knows, what you saw in her!' she sighs.

'Oh, is it? I didn't, it was just a tactic, which I guess worked. I am seeing it live, in front of me,' he touches her cheeks with his fingers. 'And you know what, I will be in Maldives at the same time. Script is getting readied for my next film. Maybe I can, if I want..Take your time, no hurry!' he walks away, before slipping a small chit in her hand.

'I will, as I want to be in the no. 1 spot and I can do anything for that,' she thinks and opens the chit and smiles to herself. 

It was his room no, which he booked in the hotel, exactly 2-3 rooms away from his own room, where he is going to spend his time with Avika. But it's just to show, as she is way too tired, after all this and early morning shoot, so she just retired to her bed.

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon ☺