Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update.

Loved it

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.. Waiting for next eagerly.. 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM!! It's great to hear from you and gladly you have refreshed the memory of the above story.. Ishita is seeking vengeance for the atrocities committed against her family.. However, the plot is still murkier and getting thickened with her faltering heart...

Ishita is falling for Raman, perhaps his love that has been alienating her since long. However, Raman comes across as a sincere person who's dedicated to Ishita but his fellow friends keeps on talking in riddles..

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Teri meri khamoshiyaan

Shot 4

Ishita was tiredlylaying in bed with close eyes trying to get some peace her phone start ringing she looks at the caller id raman name was flashing she frustatedly puts the phone under pillow and again close her eyes. its been two days ishita is not going to  office and  not taking raman calls.Unable to think anything she sat down and looks at her reflection in  mirror and says: ishita  focus you cant missyour  aim. Your revenge is your ultimate reason that you are alive.

She looks at the side table and grabs sleeping pill and swallow it with glass of water. She again lie down and soon she drifted into deep slumber

Otherside, raman threw his phone in frustration and  says:where are you ishita?? Why you are not picking my calls? What happened? Naraz ho to baat karo mujse aisa bhi  kiya hogaya ishita.

He  hopefully again takes his phone and dial ishita number and as again it went unanswered. He opens whatsapp and listens her last voice note

“Raman I am leaving the city due to some work will be back soon don’t contact me.”

Raman: ye message its very formal aisa kiya kaam ishita.. are you upset with me due to my constant marriage talk. Tell me  what you want

He covers his  face with his palm and takes deep breath to make himself calm. He is  unable to concentrate on anything his worry for ishita is eating him. Soft knock on door breaks his chain of thoughts he says: kon hai I don’t want to meet any one

Toshijee comes and says: raman puttar kiya hua hai tujhe?? You are not going office and on top of it you have locked yourself in room puttar I am worried for you.

Raman: kuch nhe maa its just I am not feeling to go office.

Toshi jee: tell me puttar does you and ishita had any fight

Raman shook his head and says: nothing like that maa

Toshi jee: come out raman I have made your favorite dinner.

Raman: maa please he tries to protest

Toshi jee: I don’t want any excuse raman if you will not come out I will not eat food nor I will take my medicine

Raman shook his  head as he know there is no chance he can deny his mother now. He gets  up and opens the door and finds his mother standing there. Toshi jee face lit up with happiness. She drags him till dinning table and fed him by her hands.

Next day

Ishita opens her eyes and looks at the clock which was showing 10 am morning she gets up and takes her phone which was showing miscalls of raman. She  was lost in thinking when her inner self stands in front of her and says: ishita  why you are getting weak.

Ishita: I am not weak

Her soul: you are getting affected with raman. You are not on the road of revenge you are traveling on the road of love with raman.

Ishita: just shut up.She screams

Her soul: your screaming will not change the reality ishita iyer raman has made his place in your heart.  Don’t you think you should forget every thing

Ishita threw pillow  on her reflection and start crying badly. She was just continuously chanting raman… raman… raman… and crying uncontrollably

Otherside raman wakeup feeling ishita  is calling him. He takes his  phone and again calls ishita. Ishita looks at her  phone and tries to cut the call with her shivering hands but it got connected. Raman sigh in relief when call got connected

Raman: ishita ..ishita.. jaan are  you there. Are you alright. Where are you. I was hell worried for you atleast now speak damn it. He expresses his emotions in one breath making ishita  looks at phone and her frown automatically replaced with a serene smile.

Raman: jaan.. softly

Ishita: raman.. she tries to surpress her sob

Raman: you are crying? What happened baby

Ishita cries more

Raman: you are giving me tension ishita.. where are  you I am coming

Ishita: home and cuts the call

Raman stands up hurriedly and runs out of room toshi jee was shocked to see raman running like this. She calls him but he ignores and start his car and drove towards ishita house rashly. Soon he was standing outside the house panting heavily he presses the bell but got no response. He was already impatient to meet her to see her once hold her in his arms sooth her pain. He holds the door knob and it got open. He didn’t wasted single  minute  and barges inside  the house calling her name. he straightly went to her room and finds her sitting on floor.

Raman held her close  to his chest and softly caresses her  hairs and asks: baby what happened

Ishita doesn’t answer him but cuddles more to him. Raman notice ishita  holding a picture. He gets curious he held the pic and gets surprised to see ishita standing with an elderly couple  it wasn’t a rocket science to figure  out  its her  parents.

Raman: ye tumhare parents hain

Ishita nods

Raman: you can share anything with me  ishita

Ishita: yesterday was their death anniversary..

Raman felt a pang in heart thinking that she was  missing  her parents and  he was not with her  to share or lessen her pain

Ishita: why they left me alone

Raman was not finding any words to console her therefore he just hugs her tightly and keep showering kisses on her hairs. Soon Ishita felt  better. She tears herself from raman and  says: I am alright raman

Raman: ishita..

Ishita: please I don’t want to talk more raman

Raman: its okay

Ishita: raman

Raman: yes baby

Ishita: I am ready to marry you.

Raman gets shocked to listen her he was just blinking his eyes to get assure that he has listened her correctly.

Raman: ishita..

Ishita: meine bohat socha agar apko apni zindagi mein shamil k arne kay liye shadi zaroori hai to mein ye karne kay liye tayar hoon

Raman: you don’t need to take any decision in haste ishita. Take your time

Ishita: I have made the decision raman

Raman: pinch me am I daydreaming

Ishita pinches him and  says; its reality

Raman: you mean to say you are ready to become ishita raman kumaar bhalla

Ishita nods  and says: yes I am ready to get you as mine. But I have a condition I want a simple marriage wesy bhi I don’t  have  anyone in my family.

Raman wraps his arms around her and says: only yours jaan.. and I accept your every wish to make you mine.

Ishita closes her eyes and relaxes her body against his secure arms. Raman says: these days without you I was living like a lifeless body. Don’t leave me again ishita.

Ishita looks at raman and smiles.

Raman: I love you jaan

Ishita nods and replies: I love you too. Before he  can react to  her confession ishita captures his lips in hers and was sucking it like her life was dependant on it. Too much innocent to take further lead raman takes the charge of kiss and deepens it more tasting her and claiming her lips in the most passionate manner.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like  it waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like  also.

Love

Riddi

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update.. Ishita agrees to marry Raman.. Waiting for next.. Continue soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fabulous update yaar

Eagerly waiting next update plzzzz soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita was trying to ignore raman

He was getting worried for her

He consoled her....she was missing her parents 😭

Finally ishita agreed to marry Raman 

Lets see what’s in store for them

Ty 4 d pm too

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishra scene was emotional. Both r missing each other. Finally ishu agreed for their marriage.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon