Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends. Back after long time with update. As I have already told in beginning of the story that its real life story. Therefore wrapping up it soon this is  second last update of this story.

Here you go enjoy reading

Rang Diya Tere ishq ne

Part 20

Raman enters the house tired he looks around and finds that house is unusual silent. He  shook his head and throws his bag on couch and goes to fetch a glass of water he was busy in drinking water but suddenly he heard a loud sound of crashing something. He keeps the glass and rushes to his room and gets shocked to see his favourite vase on floor broken into tiny pieces. He was about to shout but stops as he heard his wife scolding

Ishita: oho.. ruhi what you have done??? Its  papa favorite don’t know how your akdu papa will react.

Raman smiles seeing his 5 year daughter pouting cutely and says: papa will don’t scold his princess so just chill mumma.. don’t call my papa akdu he is so sweet.. she smiles innocently.

Raman heart swell listening to his daughter. Yes his daughter he mentally thanked almighty for proving his decision the best decision of life he ponders over  the past  how their life changed.

Before ten years

Ishita state was getting worse as the day start passing she was depressed badly. Raman was very heartbroken seeing ishu state. Ishita  was not be able to accept the harsh reality of her life. Raman was trying to pull out ishita from depression. 

Ishita with the help of medication and raman love recovers in the span of 8 month but she was not behaving as usual she was silent and lost in thoughts all time. Raman tries to his level best to get some treatment for ishita medical condition. Its not that he wanted a child desperately. He is contended to have ishita in his life he doesn’t needed a child but he knows that ishita wants a baby in her life. 

Doctor suggest different treatment for ishita he was apprehensive to talk to ishita about the same as he doesn’t know how will ishita react will she misunderstand him or is he doing right for giving this hope to get their own baby which is not probable. Treatment can be fruitful or a complete failure

He gathers the courage and told ishita about doctor ishita smiles and holds raman hands and asks: will we have our baby raman

Raman notices that after a long time ishita smile was reaching her eyes he silently prays to god to give ishita every happiness. He smiles lightly at ishita and cups her face and says: ishita. We will get our share of happiness have faith. But remember always. I love you and  no matter what we will be always together in every thin  and thick. Our  love is complete 

Ishita nods and hugs raman tightly. Soon both start visiting  doctor ishita went through painful treatment with the hope that they will have baby but nothing work out. Raman and family was always there for ishita. She kept herself  strong but with the passage  of time she was loosing hope. 

5 years passed and  nothing work out. Those painful treatment affect ishita. Ishita becomes a sugar patient while she has gained lot of weight. One day she return home and finds raman telling his mother about another futile attempt of treatment and break down he hugs his mother and says: aisa kiyon hua maa. Aisa nhe hona chahiye tha I am trying everything but mein ishita ko uska sapna uska apna bacha nhe de sakta. I am a complete failure maa

Ishita couldnt control herself and cries thinking: raman kitna kuch soch rahy hain mere liye aur mein apne dukh mein ye bhool gayi ky ye dukh sirf mera nhe unka bhi hai aur is tarhan mein unhain zyada dard de rahi hoon. But  not any more.. she gets determined and wipes her tears and leaves..

At night when every body was having dinner ishita announces : raman I think its high time we should stop this treatment. 

All looks shockingly at ishita.

Ishita: I am tired of running  behind a dream which can never  be fulfilled. We have faced everything but got nothing. I think we should move on aur apne hi kaha tha kay

Raman: I remember ishita.. we are together in this. 

Ishita smiles and hold his  hands and  says: I am very lucky to have you raman.. sach mein ap bohat achy ho. Her eyes welled up with fresh tears

Raman wipes the tears and says: no more crying ishita. And I am lucky to have  you… you are very precious to me

Toshijee : puttar tu ye sab bhool ja aur nayi zindagi start kar lekin aik baat yaad rakh muje meri ishita wapis chahiye jo hansti thi to ye ghar mehakne lagta tha. Meri baat ka maan rakhy gi na puttar..

Ishita nods..

Like this raman and  ishita  moves forward from their painful past but destiny has some other plans. Raman cousin vinay dies with his wife leaving their ten days daughter in a car accident. No body was taking the responsibility and was ready to give the baby girl to orphanage. Raman and ishita were heart broken with the turn of events.

Both were heading towards back home when raman dadi comes and says: raman puttar tu muje maaf nhe karyga she folds her hands

Raman: aisa na karain.. mein apse naraz nhe  hoon

Dadi: kehty hain galat baat mu say nhe nikalty aur mein ne kiya kuch nhe kaha tha shayad meri hi badua lag gayi puttar lekin mein aisa nhe chahti thi

Ishita: please porani baatain bhool jain.

Dadi:ek baat kahon bura na manna..

Ishita and  raman looks  on

Dadi: iss bachi ka koi dosh nhe hai kay iske maa baap mar gaye. Ye sab usy orphanage mein dal day gaye agar tum dono iss bachi ko…she stops while raman and ishita looks shocked at dadi who was looking at them for answer

Raman holds ishita hands and says: we are leaving.. saying this they heads back to dehli. Whole journey they were thinking about dadi words. Later at night both were pondering over the  same laying in each other embrace.

raman: jaan…

ishita: kiya hua raman

raman: dadi ne jo kaha…

ishita: leave it..

raman nods but  he feels that ishita is still lost in deep thoughts. Few days passed, toshi jee tells raman and  ishita that baby is sent to  orphanage. Ishita face loses  its color while  raman notices the same. 

Ishita: hum kiya kar sakty hain mummy jee

Raman gets up and leaves while ishita was still thinking  about baby.. next day raman leaves to chandigarh for  work. Next day he return and finds ishita looking  outside he wraps his arms around her and asks: are  you fine

Ishita: wo bachi kaisi hogi raman…

Raman: ishita

Ishita: kismet bhi kiya hai raman humare  pass bacha nhe hai jabky humain bacha chahiye aur us bachi ko aise besahara kar diya taya jee ki family ne

Raman: do you want her

Ishita:wo kitni choti thi raman. Pata nhe mein uska chehra bhool nhe  pa rahi.. usy dekh ky muje

Raman: come with me.. he holds her hand and moves towards living room ishita  gets surprised to see a baby cot.

Raman: will you not welcome your baby Ishita..

Toshi jee: Raman

Raman: maa i have adopted vinay daughter. Me and Ishita will raise her like our baby. Haina Ishita

Ishita smiles through her tears and nods baby start crying toshi jee tries to calm her down but she was not stopping Ishita took her in her arms baby looks at Ishita with her big eyes and smiles Ishita tenderly kisses her forehead and says my baby my baby rooh

Baby squeals all smiles the beautiful scene infornt of them Raman wraps his arms around ishru and says: our ruhi...

Flashbacks ends

Ruhi spots Raman and jumps in his arms happily shouting papa.. Ishita looks at Raman and smiles widely.

Raman: Kiya ho raha tha yahan.. oh my God Mera vase..

Ishita smiles seeing Raman antics

Ruhi: papa galati say toot Gaya

Raman pecks her hairs and says: no problem papa will bring another..

Ruhi: I love you papa

Raman: love you too princess

Ishita shook her head seeing the antics of father and daughter. Ruhi runs out stating that she is going to her dadi room while Raman pulls Ishita closer and says: jaan

Ishita: Raman.. ruhi ajayegi

Raman: kabhi ruhi Kay papa ko bhi time day diye karo madam..

Ishita tries to push Raman but Raman nuzzles his head in her neck and start dropping sweet kisses..Ishita moans in pleasure. Both shares and eye lock while Raman leans forward and captures her lips in his and start kissing Ishita senselessly. Due to lack of oxygen both pulls apart. Raman pecks her lips and says I love you so much Ishita

Ishita: love you too Meri saari khushiyaan AP say hi hain Raman 

Raman: aur Meri duniya tum ho 

He hugs her tightly seeking the warmth and peace from her while Ishita too getting solace with his proximity

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response

Love

Riddi

Edited by ishrasoul - 4 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Updated have a look 

Edited by ishrasoul - 4 years ago
Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear.. ...

Why are you ending it.... 

Please don't stop writing on ishra..... 

Please keep it continues 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt do

Totally loved it so much

And don't end this story. So ruhi is adopted daughter of ishra. 

Thanx for the pm

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Raman came home from office he went towards his room he heard something crashing he was about to shout but saw ishita scolding ruhi who is their 5 year old daughter aww ruhis antics were cute raman remembered how their life changed in 10 yrs raman was trying to bring ishita out of depression but her condition was getting worsed she got physhically fine but was not fine mentally raman met many doctors he wanted to give ishita her own baby he told ishita she got happy after long time both went to doctor her treatment started whole family was with ishita initially ishita was strong but slowly she started loosing hope five years passed but there was no result she became sugar pateint and got fat one day she saw raman crying for her she decided to not to give raman pain anymore she told everyone about her decision all supported her raman cousin died with his wife leaving their baby girl no one taking baby responsbility ramans dadi asked forgivness from ishra and suggested them to adopt baby girl ishra thought alot after few days raman went to chandigarh he returened back ishita said how will be that baby raman took her out she saw baby aww baby got happy seeing ishita ishra adopted her and kept her name ruhi ishraru scene was lovely ishra littile romance was nice

Pls dont end this story

Thanks for the pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous and emotional update di

Ishita was so depressed 

Raman tried to make her happy but she was shattered 😭

Ishita now didn’t want to dream of a baby

But destiny has other plans....they became ruhi’s parents

She has become their world 

Loved it ❤️