Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved it😃Will update very soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

surprisingly sameer'a mood seems to be good.poor jasmin is made fun of by top actresses like nt n Trisha.this is a reality.but like jasmin thinks if the film becomes a hit everything will be sorted out.good that as avika came Manish couldn't kiss jasmin.avika jasmin meet was nice.will they become good friends?or jasmin is only cameo?omg naina kartik n deepveer in the same restaurant?though short nice to see kartik naina scene.deepveer scene was funny.is that sunaina's pic? she doesn't look the same in the pic.very different

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Yes😊She will stay on😉Yes😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

happy that preedit patched up.deepveer dress scene was so sweet.i dont whether avika is going to have a heart break or her innocent love is going to change Manish.whose daughters are avika ruhi?I forgot.sad that samaina couldn't meet each other.while naina is trying to make herself believe that she doesn't care about sameer he is missing her.that's so striking.nice pics

in one scene I guess you forgot to change the names dharam aru

Thanks a lot Jazzy once again😳RajOse's 😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Parts 71 & 72 

Aer such Superb and Perfect Chapters 

Thanks a lot dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Awesome updates

All  r enjoying their trip 

Naina sameer came so close yet didnt meet

Beautifully written 👍🏼

Enjoyed reading 

Sorry for late comment 

Thanks for the pm  :)

Thanks a lot dear😳Aww, glad you enjoyed reading it😃

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 73 ~ SUNAINA MEETS NAINA

Late Evening 

Mauritius 

Bon Azur Beachfront Resort 

Lounge 

Sunaina and Deepika are seating there, when they bumps into Naina, who came there to relax. They gets very happy and surprised to see each other, as they hugs. 

“Kabhi nahi socha tha, ki hum aise milenge. But it’s nice to meet you after all this year’s,” Sunaina gushes. 

“Socha toh meine bhi nahi tha. I am happy we met,” Naina said. 

“By the way, I heard you got engaged. Who’s the lucky guy?” Deepika asked her. 

At this, Sunaina felt a twinge of relief surge in her body, but she doesn’t show it. 

“Well, yes. And I am very happy,” Naina said blushing. 

“So?” Sunaina winks at her. 

“His official work. You two here?” Naina asked them, as she thinks “Sameer must be here too then, the morning feeling was not wrong then..” 

“Just family vacation..!” Sunaina said. 

“Oh, cool. By the way, we need to catch up later on, will have to go now..!” Naina said. 

“Itni jaldi?” Deepika said sadly. 

“Naina, Sameer will be very happy to meet you. At least meet him,” Sunaina said. 

“No ! I mean I want to give him a surprise later on. So don’t reveal to him, that I was here. Tum dono mujhse promise karo, ki use mere baare mein kuch nahi bologe. He shouldn’t know..!” Naina said looking at them.

“Okay, we promise we will not,” they said together. 

“Okay, then I am leaving. Bye,” Naina said and turns to leave. 

“Did it got over or you going to your room?” Sunaina asked her. 

“Leaving, we have to catch the flight in 2 hours !” Naina said. “You still here ?” 

“Yeah, we still have two more days to go !” Deepika said. 

They part ways.

India

O M

Kiara's room

Kiara opens her eyes wide, in surprise as Kalyani's tells her about Avika's supposed BF. "Are you serious? Though, I heard it too, but..!" 

"Yes, I got that, when..You remember, mujhe as a guest bulaya tha Papa ke saath Khatra Khatra show mein?" Kalyani asked her to check if she is with her or not.

"Yes, I remember that..But what about that?" she asked, not getting where her friend is getting it with.

"That's the thing..During the break, we were sitting together when she was constantly on her cell, messaging someone. Meine dekhne ki koshish ki, but she was like chupaliya cell ko. But I somehow got to know and the rumors have that it's a director from the south and a very big name there !" Kalyani hissed.

"Then did you ask with Ruhi?" she asked her.

"Yes, I had a talk with her," Kalyani said. "But she was like, use nahi pata and we should not bother about this stupid rumors !"

She just rolled her eyes. "I don't believe it, there must be something..But what?" 

"Anyway's, tell me tum aaj audition pe kyu nai gai?" Kalyani asked her.

"As I told you before too, Mom wants me to focus on movies, and not on some stupid serials.." she sighed. "Yeh sab chod, cahl Ruhi ke yaha jaate hai, aur puchte hai !" 

Kalyani nods and both the friend's goes from there.

Raj's place

Ruhi's room

Ruhi is irritated as her friend's are not ready to buy any explanation regarding Avika's affair thing, even after telling them umpteen number of times. "You are from this industry too, so you should know by now, what is real and what is augmented. Aur ye sirf ek silly rumor hai, aur kuch nahi. If it was, then we would have told long back. It's not like we are trying to hide it and all that.."

"Okay fine! We believe you, happy? Your words seems true.." Kiara said believing in her.

Kalyani too agrees with them then..Just then Shivangi came there to know the truth. She dramatically joins her hands and pleads "Not again!"

They laughs and explains her everything, which she understands and nods.

"By the way you played nicely with the media. I am impressed!" Kalyani proudly says to Shivangi.

"I had to baby! No one got the wind of it, until now, that me and Mohsin were faking it for our show! But bohot hi maza aaya usme!" Shivangi laughs recalling it.

They agrees and laughs too enjoying each other's company, when a servant brings in their fav snack pakodas. They grabs it and enjoys!

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 74 ~ SUNAINA GETS SHOCKED 

Few Day’s Later 

Mumbai 

City Hospital 

Sunaina came there with Naina for regular check-up. 

“Mumma, why are we here? I don’t like it !” Naina asked her mother. 

“Nain, it’s just a regular check-up. Won’t you do it for your Mumma?” she asked her. 

“Okay, I will do it, for you Mumma !” Naina said. 

“That’s like my girl !” she said patting her head.

Doctor’s Cabin 

The lady doctor quickly checks Naina and sends her out, but she looks at her mother. “Don’t worry baccha, Mumma will come soon !” she said. Naina nods and walks out from the cabin. 

She then turns to the doctor, "Did you got the donor?" The doctor responds negatively but then takes  her inside for the Sonography.

After Sometime 

“Mujhe jis baat ka dar tha, eisa kuch nahi hai. Complications nahi hai. It’s like a miracle !” doctor said happily. 

“Now I am happy too,” she said touching her stomach “My miracle baby !” 

“Yes, a miracle baby. But you need to be more careful from now. Aur tumhe kuch medicines bhi lene honge, taki delivery ke time koi complications naa aaye,” doctor said to her while taking a paper to prescribe the medicines. 

“Ji doctor,” she said. 

“By the way where is your husband? He should have come with you !” doctor asked looking at her. 

“I will make sure he comes the next time,” she said but her heart knows he will not. 

“Okay, so here is the prescription of the medicines, you need to take..” doctor said handing her the paper. 

“Okay, thank you doctor,” she said getting up. 

“Wait, I need to tell you something..” before the doctor could say anything further, a nurse walks in and calls her, as there is an emergency. “Tum wait karna mein aati hu abhi..” 

“Ji doctor..” she said sitting again on the chair. 

It’s only a few minutes, since the doctor left but she feels bored, so gets up and walks in the cabin itself. She sees a file falling down from the cabinet, so quickly holds it and puts it back on it’s place. But a small paper falls down from it. She bends down and picks it up. The next moment she finds herself reading it. She gets shocked, feeling as if her life came to a stop. “Why it always happens with me? Why? Jahase suru huva tha, wahi aakar ruk gaya. It came back to me again,” she thinks as hot tears welled up in her eyes. She wipes her tears and places the paper as it was and walks out from there, without waiting for the doctor.

Outside 

She grabs Naina’s hand and walks out from the hospital, ignoring even her question of what happened to her so suddenly. Naina then silently looks at her mother, not understanding what went so wrong with her.

Mr Raj's place

Hall

Avika and Ruhi are sitting with their parents, when she finally decides to tell them about the love of her life. "Mom, Dad I wanted to tell you something. Actually, I.."

"We know what you are going to say, so chill," Raj winks at his daughter.

"What? How? I never spoke about it..Ru ne baataya?" she looks at her sister, who nods no.

"Nahi, usne kuch nahi bataya. It's just that we are your parents, so we need to check on it and the..The reports are.." his face became serious. "Dad, I know what you are hinting at. But trust me it's just a rumor and there is no truth in it. Hume importance nahi dena chahiye aisi baato par. Ignore it, I know him. My love for him is true and his too," she blushes.

He smiles, "As parents, we need you to know that though we don't trust him, nor can trust him ever, but we do trust you and your instinct. If you feel from the heart that he is the one, then we are more than happy for you!"

"But you should always remember that we were, we are and we will be always there for you, no matter what. So, if you ever think, at any point of the time after your marriage don't hesitate and think only about yourself not what people will say.." her mother said.

"So, I guess then we should go and meet his parents now itself!" he said and she gets very happy. "Thank you so much Dad..You are the best Dad in the world!"

She hugs him. Ruhi and Miss Rose smiles.

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon ☺☺☺☺