#3 SaIna FF ~ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (S-2) [SHIFTED TO NEW FORUM] - Page 20

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely updates dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳

Originally posted by jasminerahul

was Preeti joking or was she serious about getting her daughters married?I am confused as they didn't let her explain her point of view.kitty party ladies taunting ishita about her bahu's food was funny.samnaina food scene was actually cute n funny.sunaina n deepika talking about their husbands preparing food for them was cute .sad to see even pandit in a fighting mood with Preeti.is Preeti really insecure about pandit radhika or she just said so to taunt him?loved the pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Preeti is like that only😆She is always insecure regarding him😒

Originally posted by taahir004

Parts 69 & 70 

These Parts were just so Fabulous 

I totally enjoyed both parts 

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you enjoyed the updates😃

PART 71 ~ MAURITIUS

Evening 

Mauritius 

Sunaina, Sameer, Deepika and Ranveer arrived in Mauritius. They looks at the break taking view and gets amazed. Deepika can’t hold her excitement “Wow ! It’s so beautiful guy’s. Now I can’t wait to see all it’s beauty !”

“But we just came so I think we should just relax and take it easy. Plus, it won’t be too good for our baby !” Ranveer exclaimed. 

“Yes Deepika, Ranveer is right we should think of our baby too. We should go to our rooms and meet up at dinner,” Sunaina said. Sameer nods and they goes directly to their resort.

Bon Azur Beachfront Resort

Once inside the resort, Sunaina, Sameer and Deepika, Ranveer goes to their respective suits. Just then Naina and Kartik checked in the same resort. They then goes to their respective rooms.

SamAina's Suit

Sunaina opens the curtains curtailing the window and gets mesmerized seeing the view in front of her eyes. 

“Sameer, come here and see the view. It’s so beautiful and I must say we got the perfect suit to see the view !” she calls him.

He walks towards her and see the view “Yes ! It’s indeed beautiful and lovely.” 

“Then I think you should be thankful to me that we came here on my insistence. Tum toh yaha aana hi nahi chahte the !” she said sarcastically. He doesn’t reply. 

“Fine ! Ab tumhe decide karna hai, ki tumhe aese muh phulakar rehna hai, ki enjoy karna hai !” she said innocently. 

“Okay, I will not spoil our mood,” he smiles “Tum change karlo mein aata hu !” 

“No need to go, you can stay here. I don’t mind !” she said saucily. He smiles and walks out from there. She touches her stomach emotionally “Thank you baby, it’s because of you that I could see today’s day ! Itne saalo mein pehli baar vo muskuraya. I am so happy now. Tumne dekha tumhare Mamma Papa tumse kitna pyar karte hai !”

India 

Hyderabad

Hotel Taj Land

Manish's film's launch party is going on. All the guests are enjoying it, while he being the gracious host is awaiting the arrival of his film's leading lady. She came in a rather elegant manner. The people present their starts gossiping in a hush hush way. She ignores the snide remarks at her and walks towards Manish "Hello sir, I hope I didn't came too late !"

He looks at her from down to up, in a way taking in her look "Hi gorgeous, you didn't !"

She feels awkward, but doesn't show it. Suddenly, he gently takes her hand in his and was about to kiss it, when he spots Avika walking in. He runs towards her, leaving Jasmin behind. She feels relieved. She then looks at the people present in the party and sees her two fav actresses - Trisha and Nayanthara, right in front of her. "Wow, I always wanted to meet them and my Mom is their fan too. She will be so happy, if I could get their autographs..!" thinking this she walks towards them, but their stare at her makes her feel unwanted and uncomfortable. 

"I wonder what Manish saw in her, that he casted her over me. She is just an average looking girl, unlike me !" Nayanthara said little miffed.

"I can only say it was his bad move. I was waiting for the good news regarding you, but then came this shocking news. Don't worry, he will regret it. You should have been in it, not her !" Trisha said to her friend, but secretly was relieved "Finally, someone saw your flaws and challenged you. I am happy and wish this new girl luck, whatever her name is !"

"What?" Nayanthara frowns "But did you mean you wanted to be part of this film and take my place?"

Trisha flushed "No, why would I think that? I mean only best for you..Moreover, I don't have time for this film, as I am busy with my other commitments.."

"Oh okay." Nayanthara said smilingly. Trisha felt relieved.

Jasmin feels bad but tries to mingle with them, when she hears them laughing, slightly looking at her. She sees them laughing at her expense making her feel an outsider. They doesn't mind her at all.

She then turns around and looks at the other people who are enjoying with each other, but all making her feel unwanted as they have made a gang of sorts and she was not welcomed, it was open for her to see.

"I shouldn't feel bad about this people. When the film will be a hit, this very people will welcome me with open arms, unlike now. And I should be happy that sir choose me just seeing my french advert, and unlike this people I didn't had to give an audition !" she thinks before going to the bar counter for a strong drink, to suck out this discomfort.

Avika is super happy to meet Manish "Surprised?"

He fake smiles but from inside he is shocked at her sudden appearance and puncturing his plan of spending lovely moments with Jasmine "Avu, you shouldn't have been here. I mean people will ask so many questions.."

"So what? I don't care about them. I was missing you so came. That's it. Aren't you happy seeing me?" she asked him. "No, I am happy !" he said taking her inside to meet his leading lady.

Avika meets Jasmin and is happy with his choice, as she compliments her. She asks about her, to which Manish says before Avika could reply "She is my very dear friend."

"Okay, nice to meet you ma'am !" she said happily. Both of them got along very well and she didn't felt unwanted anymore. But he is miffed, as his plan failed. They enjoys.

Mauritius 

Bon Azur Beachfront Resort

SamAina and DeepVeer came to dine in the resort's restaurant. Naina and Kartik too came there but she refuses “Kartik, I know you have a concert after 2 hours. But I feel like taking a stroll in the beach first and then we can dine !” 

“Okay !” he agrees and they walks out from there to the beach. 

Sunaina is checking the menu while drinking Virgin Mary.

They soon places their order and quickly enough the waiter brings their order. 

“Sunaina, there is a good news for you !” Deepika said filling her mouth with the morsel. 

“What darling?” Sunaina asked her. 

“I got to know your favorite rockstar Kartik is here and guess what. He will be performing in just 2 hours !” she said excitedly.

Sunaina can’t believe it “What are you saying ? Is he really? Then why are we waiting here?” 

“Wait now don’t tell..” Sameer almost chocked but she stops him “Yes ! I mean it. Tum aur Ranveer abhi jaoge show ka pass laane. I want to see his concert !” 

“Yes please me too ! Ranveer go hurry up,” she said. Ranveer gets up “Okay, as you say !” 

Sameer reluctantly gets up to go, while they can’t contain their happiness.

Night 

Beach 

Sunaina is sitting sadly there, when Sameer came and sits besides her “I am sorry. I couldn’t get it, it’s full.” 

She turns her face away in agony. 😏 

“I will make up for it. Tum ab aise upset mat raho. Agli baar neun advance mein hi book karlunga. Now happy?” he said, though he is wondering why he is saying all this, that to her. But then from the corner of his eyes, he sees DeepVeer looking at them. She frowns “Yes, agli baar jo kabhi nahi aanewala !” 

After much arguments, she decides to forgive him, as she leans her head against his shoulder and he protectively holds her. “Aww, so cute !” Deepika exclaims. 

“Yes ! Thank God, you are not angry with me,” Ranveer sighs. 

“Kisne kaha ki tumse, that I am not angry with you? I am and you will have to pay for it. Toh, kal shopping pe pura time mere saath rahoge and I will make sure you will not say no, to whatever I want !” Deepika said before leaving making him ponder “What? God, where did I got stuck ?”

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

PART 72 ~ HIT AND MISS

Night 

O M

Outside PreeDit's room

"I know the differences between you and Preeti have still not reduced, but it's only because of you. If only you had understood and talked calmly with her, then it wouldn't have escalated this much.." Manoj said stopping Pandit from entering in his room. 

"I? Can you please enlighten me?" he asked him, with his hands on his chest.

"You know she is very possessive regarding you. She is still insecure and you know that..Now don't think much and reduced your differences with her, before it's too late..!" Manoj said.

"But why should I ?" he asked his brother, who just shakes his head "Ab mujhe is par koi arguments nahi chahiye. Jakar manao use..!" 

"Yes Dad, badepapa is right. Aap meri Mumma se is tarah se baat nahi kar sakte !" Kiara said to her Dad. 

"Fine ! Happy?' he asked, as they nods before leaving from there. He takes his cell and calls Randy her manager.

Morning 

Film City

Vanity Van

Preeti is dressing up for a ad shoot when she gets a sweet surprise, in the form of her husband, as he has never been to her sets before. She gets very happy and hugs him. She forgives him.

Mauritius 

Swimming Pool 

Sunaina is cooling  and enjoying herself in the pool.

Soon, Deepika too joins her, as they enjoys a lot.

Geneva Mall 

Sunaina, Sameer and Deepika, Ranveer came there for shopping. They goes in different directions and to different shops. Naina and Kartik too are in same mall. That’s when Sameer and Naina feels strange, but ignores it and continues shopping.

Deepika tries on a dress and checks herself in the mirror.

“Deeps, try this one too. Yeh tum par zada suit hoga !” Ranveer said giving her a dress. “Ranvu, you said almost the same for all the dresses I checked !” she frowns. “Deeps, this will really suit you..” he said, as she takes it to try. She is checking herself in the mirror, as he can’t take his eyes of her “Wow, see I told you..” 

She blushes, as they poses for a cute picture.

They then buys the dress and walks to another shop. 😜

Sameer and Naina are in the same shop, when they feels strange again. This time they can’t ignore it as it grows every minute, every second. Now they are too close to see each other, standing in opposite sides only a few inches apart. She has her back towards him and he has her back towards him. They moves forward together, but stops walking a bit. He turns around but can’t see her. Now she turns around but didn’t see him, as he had turned to walk to the other side. “I felt Sameer was here at this moment in here !” she thinks “But, how can that be possible? He can’t be here and even if he is I don’t care ! I just don’t care ! I should hurry up now, as Kartik is waiting for me !” she walks off from there. “I felt as if Naina was standing right besides me. But, if it’s then where is she? I miss her..” he thinks. Once again, they gets separated coming this far, so close yet so far !

India

Mumbai 

Mr Raj's place

Avika's room

Ruhi makes Avika see the newspaper and it's heading about Manish and a girl in a relationship and they making out, though no pictures are there, but the correspondent has many sources to tell it's true. Avika laughs "Ru, what's wrong with you? Learn to differentiate between a fake news and a real one. Kal mein uske saath thi, he can't even think of doing this. He is a famous director, so his contemporaries are jealous of him, nothing else !" 

"But what if it's true? Kabhi socha hai? Like you even I hope it should not be true and I am wrong. But what if it's..?" Ruhi asked her raising her doubts. "Our Dad is also a famous director, but have we ever heard anything like this about him? He is a respectable man and not like..!"

"Ru, it won't be. Our Dad is the best so no one can pin point him. But you trust me no? Then, don't doubt him and accept him !" Avika assures her.

"Fine ! I won't, happy?" Ruhi said and they hugs each other. "But did you talked to Mom and Dad about him?" Avika nods in -ve "No, but I will be soon !"

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear

Thanks for pm

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

surprisingly sameer'a mood seems to be good.poor jasmin is made fun of by top actresses like nt n Trisha.this is a reality.but like jasmin thinks if the film becomes a hit everything will be sorted out.good that as avika came Manish couldn't kiss jasmin.avika jasmin meet was nice.will they become good friends?or jasmin is only cameo?omg naina kartik n deepveer in the same restaurant?though short nice to see kartik naina scene.deepveer scene was funny.is that sunaina's pic? she doesn't look the same in the pic.very different

happy that preedit patched up.deepveer dress scene was so sweet.i dont whether avika is going to have a heart break or her innocent love is going to change Manish.whose daughters are avika ruhi?I forgot.sad that samaina couldn't meet each other.while naina is trying to make herself believe that she doesn't care about sameer he is missing her.that's so striking.nice pics

in one scene I guess you forgot to change the names dharam aru

Parts 71 & 72 

Aer such Superb and Perfect Chapters