Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally after so long u updated

Superb update

Next day daadi left ishita was feeling guilty and sad thinking daadi left due to her but others were not concerned as they know daadis nature slowly time started passing five year passed it was ishra anniversary mr.bhalla asked where is ishra toshiji said ishita is coming after her university lecture raman is also coming back from chennai iyerd too reached bhalla house finally ishra came hand in hand all were happy all asked how they came together raman said she came to pick him ishita is so cute ishra cute the cake and celebrated ramans birthday ishra romance was nice next day ishita came early from her university toshiji asked how she came so early ishita said her lecture got over soon toshiji notices her pale face but didnt said anything ishita was feeling pain in her tummy she saw blood she thought its her monthly problem she slept raman came home he saw ishita is about to fall he held her he asked if she is fine ishita said its her monthly problem raman notices she is not able to walk properly he said they should go to doctor but she said she is fine ishra were talking about baby hope ishita is fine 

Pls update soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update..... It was amazing..... I was waiting for it since long.... Please update next part soon.... 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

mamtasingla thumbnail

Welcome back

Awesome update 

5 years leap

Whats wrong with ishita

Update  soon 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good

Please continue soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rang Diya Tere Ishq ne

Part 19

Sun rises bring a new day, raman and ishita were preparing to go to their respective jobs. They hurriedly had their breakfast and after biding bye both left for their job.

After some time, it was afternoon. Raman was engrossed in his work when his phone beeps. He gets irritated seeing unknown number. He cuts the call and focuses on his work. Again his phone rings flashing same number. He takes the call and says: hello

Other side person inquire: its raman bhalla number

Raman: yes

Deepika: I am Deepika colleague of ishita. Actually ishita  got unconscious and we have taken her to hospital

Raman gets shocked listening to him. He asks: which hospital

Deepika: city hospital

Raman: I am coming.

He hurriedly takes his belonging and rushes out o fhis cabin to reach ishita as soon as possible. His heart was beating fastly thinking what has happened to ishita. He drives fastly as he could. Soon he was in hospital he thanks deepika for helping and ask about ishita

Deepika; I don’t know doctor is not telling anything. They have taken ishita to icu

Raman sits outside waiting for doctor and keeps praying for ishita. Soon doctor comes out. Raman looks on and asks: doctor howis ishita.

Doctor: what is your relation with patient

Raman: I am her husband

Doctor: bring these injection and medicine and please arrange the blood also.

Raman nods and asks: ishita ko hua kiya hai

Doctor: have patience our every second is important for your wife life bring these things fast

Raman nods and rushes to nearest chemist to bought the medicine his hands were  shivering hewas not getting what has happened to ishita. He gives the medicine to doctor and start praying for ishita wellbeing. He takes his phone and dials his father number to inform them about ishita.

Soon bhallas and iyers were also outside the icu. Doctor comes out of the icu and looks at raman. Raman moves towards doctor and ask: ishita is fine na?

Doctor: yes your wife is fine now but.

Mrs iyer: what happened to my daughter?

Doctor: I am sorry to say that ishita has suffered miscarriage.

All stands shocked listening to doctor while raman stumbles unable to hold himself. Mrs bhalla and mrs iyer started crying whileraman says: miscarriage??

Doctor: yes baby was seven week old and due to miscarriage infection was spread. We have tired our level best but..

Raman: what you want to say doctor

Doctor: due to infection ishita fallopian tubes are blocked and she will never be able to become mother again.

Doctor revealation makes raman life upside down he was too shocked to react. One side he lost his baby who they didn’t even know that it existed and otherside a major blow that they will not be able to get this blessing again.

Doctor: ishita will gain her conscious after two hours we are shifting her in room. You all can meet her when she will regain her conscious.

He leaves while raman slumps on floor to having energy to face the bitter reality of his life. Bhallas and iyers state were also not less. They were devastated.

After two hours

Ishita gains her conscious, she slowly opens her eyes she feels sharp pain in her abdomen her hands automatically travel there known that she has lost her baby she looks around and find herself in hospital she murmurs: raman..

Nurse looks at ishita and says: how are you feeling

Ishita nods

Nurse: I will tell your family that you have regained your conscious.

Nurses comes out of room and tells the same to all.They were thinking how to face ishita and tell her about miscarriage.

Mrs iyer: I cant see my daughter like this vishwa

Mr bhalla: raman puttar go

Mrs bhalla: haan raman you have to tell ishita truth aur tumhi usy sambhal sakty ho

Raman looks on and says: mein kaise maa.. I don’t have strength to tell her what we have lost. She will not be able to take this newsmaa

Mr iyer: raman

Raman: no appa. You all go. I cant face her saying this he leaves from there while all look at each other and nods.

Ishita looks at door as it open to her disappointmentit wasn’t raman but all family member

Mrs iyer: how are you kanna

Ishita smiles lightly and says: I am fine amma

Mrs bhalla caresses her hairs and says: meri bachia lone tear escape from her eyes and falls on ishita hand ishita looks at her mother in law and finds that something is wrong.

Ishita: raman nhe aye.

Mrs bhalla: wo.. he went to take medicine

Ishita nods but she wasn’t getting good vibes from the faces of her family member. outside raman looks at ishita face through window and cries silently

Ishita: muje kiya hua hai maa

Mr iyer: kuch nhe kanna you are perfectly fine

Ishita: par aplog ko dekh kay aisa lag raha hai jaise kuch bohat bura hua hai

Mrs iyer: ishu.. you are my brave kanna na

Ishita nods..

Mrs iyer looks at mrs bhalla who nods her head and takes seat beside ishita holding her hand while mr bhalla and mr iyer look attheir daughter.

Ishita: kiya hua?

Mrs iyer: ishu tu behosh hogayi thi university mein

Ishita: haan amma

Mrs iyer: tune apna pehla bacha kho diya ishu. Her words comes out like a whisper while ishita looks at her mother with blank eyes.

Mrs bhalla: puttar..

Mrs iyer cups her daughter face and says: kanna

Ishita was looking like somebody has taken her soul she was not responding. Mrs bhalla shook her but got none response. Raman was looking at her dear wife defeatedly. He slowly opens the door and walks inside.Ishita looks at raman with empty eyes.

Raman: ishita…

Ishita: ap agaye raman. Look I am angry on you

All were shockingly looking at ishita

Ishita: medicine to koi aur lene chala jata apko mere saath hona chahiye.. dekho they have poked this iv in my hands.

Raman: ishita…

Ishita: no raman no gussa or lecture. Bus thori weakness hogayi isiley gir gayi bemar pay koi gussa thori karta hai.

Mrs iyer: ishu what are you saying

Ishita: amma ap chup raho. Pata hai raman amma nekiya bola.. leave it. Aise ashub baat nahe karty.

Raman holds ishita hands and gulps the lump form inhis throat and says: amma ne sahi bola ishita..

Ishita pushes raman and shout: what nonsense..

Raman cups ishita face and says: listen to me ishita. Humara bacha chala gaya. Tear escape from her eyes while she shook her head in negative and says: jhoot.

Raman: wo aya humare pass humain pata nhe chala auraj jab pata chala to wo ja chukka tha…

Ishita screams: no…………. and cries loudly raman hugs her tightly while she was just out of control crying hitting raman screaming inpain and agony

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will likeit waiting for your comments and response don’t forget to hit like also. 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Emotional too 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good

Emotional chap

Poor ishu

Hope she will come out of this grief

Please continue soon

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional updt

Feeling bad for ishra. They lost their baby before knowing it and now ishu can't became mother again. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update di

Raman was so devastated hearing Ishita’s condition 

Ishita could bear the truth 

She was so shattered 

Raman tried to console her

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too