Btw Octo, yeh SS suna tha, FF suna tha, yeh FS kya hai?๐Ÿ˜† 

Few Shots or 4-5 shots. You didn't know? ๐Ÿ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Few Shots or 4-5 shots. You didn't know? ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh baaprey!๐Ÿ˜ณ

No!!! Ek toh ekdum ajab gazab category hai! Wow.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Ohh baaprey!๐Ÿ˜ณ

No!!! Ek toh ekdum ajab gazab category hai! Wow.

I didn't create! I have seen it a lot on forums๐Ÿ˜†

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh god fool khan sahab and silly ayanna

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow...read the two shots in one go... Loved it totally... Do continue soon.... 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

why so short parts ?

please update soon.

would love to read more

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

oh god fool khan sahab and silly ayanna

Haha! True that!

Thank you so much for reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Wow...read the two shots in one go... Loved it totally... Do continue soon.... 

Aww, I'm glad. I'll try posting next part soon. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

why so short parts ?

please update soon.

would love to read more

I know they are short but I'll try to be regular with them. If I start giving longer updates, I will take forever to update

Thank you for reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Octothorpe thumbnail

SHOT 3

Once Parveen left, Roshni took the couch to sleep before Aman said anything. Aman saw her lying on the couch and sleeping as soon as she closed her eyes. Perhaps she was tired, very tired. He wanted to just stand there and look at her, forever! But he knew, forever has always been a lie. When he knew Roshni was in deep sleep, he sat on the floor, near the couch and looked at her. He knew this was perhaps the last time he saw her. He wanted to even stop blinking and just look at her. He saw her curling up, maybe because of coldness from AC. He looked at the AC and it was turned off. After a while he saw her relaxing and stretching her legs. A small smile spread over her face and that smile reached to his face too. He didn't realise when his eyes felt heavy and he slept, on the very same floor, beside her! 

After a while, Aman stirred and opened his eyes. He looked around and Roshni was not on the couch. He looked at the time in his watch, it struck 4 in the morning. He got up and looked in the room. "Roshni!" He called for her, if she was in washroom but no reply came. His eyes fell on her clips that was kept on the table beside the door to exit the room, but her bracelet wasn't, which meant she didn't forget them, she kept there, on purpose! He picked those up and looked at them, and after some moment, his vision blurred due to tears that welled up in his eyes. 

"Roshni, tu itni subah idhar?" Farah said while yawning. Roshni just went inside without answering and Farah closed the door behind. "Kuch hua kya, bol?" Farah sat beside her and asked. "Kya main yahan aise hi nahi aa Sakti?" Roshni said and sighed. "Aa Sakti hai Lekin itni subah?" Farah said. "Main Khan Baba ka ghar chod aayi." Roshni said, it pained her but she knew, ab uske zindagi ka Wahi sach tha! "Kya? Kab? Kaise? Kyun?" Farah asked in one go. "Main Khan baba ka ghar chod aayi kal Apne pairon pe kyunki unhein Abhi tak lagta hai ki mujhe paison se pyaar hai." Roshni also said in one go. 

"Aman, Roshni Kahan hai?" Parveen came in the room and looked around. He didn't answer. "Aman.." Parveen said, sitting beside him. "Mere zindagi mein andhera karke Chali gayi Roshni." Aman said, looking at the clips in his hands. "Woh kab gayi?" Parveen asked. She thought she'll talk to her in the morning but she should have known, Roshni would never stay for that. She should have known Roshni values her but values her self respect too. Parveen patted Aman's back and left. She knew Aman needed some time. And maybe, she'll go talk to Roshni at her home. Things were just not right at the moment!

I know these are really short updates but I'm trying to be regular with them otherwise, Longer chapters make me lazy. ๐Ÿ™ˆ Do drop in your views. Also, not proofread so forgive grammatical and spelling errors.๐Ÿ˜ณ