RoshAn FS : Phool [Shot 5 (Finale) : PG 7] - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

It's beautifully written. Simple and lovely. Feel the last line, you meant tears. I have a bad habit of not proofreading. Thanks for the correction.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Would like to know your name. 

-Madz

Ah! Everyone on IF calls me either Hash/Octo/OT so you have the option to choose๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you so much for reading.im glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SHOT 2

"Chachu, Chachi aa gayi!" Chotu was on the door, holding Roshni's hands and smiling ear to ear. It was not very long that she was gone but that little child had missed his Chachi so much so that he was not ready to have his food. Aman and Parveen looked at her and Aman immediately panicked seeing a bandage on her forehead. He rushed to her and held her face. "Ye, ye chot kaise lagi?" He asked, caressing the wound with the lightest of his hand. Roshni stepped back and didn't look into his eyes. It pained him but he knew it was his punishment, for hurting her so much. Parveen came to her and asked the same. "Ammi, woh bed se gir gayi thi toh side table se chot lag gayi but don't worry, zyda nahi lagi hai." Roshni smiled. "Tum itni raat Ko Kyun aayi? Kuch ho jaata toh? Tum zara sa apna khyaal nahi rakh Sakti na?" Aman said worry totally written in his voice. Roshni didn't answer that and walked past him towards the dressing table, picked up her clips and opened the cupboard to take the bracelet she said in her hand when Salma found her and came towards Parveen. "Ammi, ab main jaati hoon." She said, few tears threatened to leave her eyes but she didn't want to cry, not in front of him, at least.

____(Flashback)____

"Roshni, kya hai ye?" Aman gave her a paper and asked, very furiously. "Mujhe, mujhe nahi pata. Maine kuch nahi Kiya." Roshni was almost in tears. "Tumnein 2 crore rupaye apni maa Ko diye, mujhse Bina puche?" Aman said. "Nahi, maine nahi diye Ammi Ko koi bhi paise, Allah knows best." Roshni cried. "You know what? Meri hi galti thi, mujhe pata hona chahiye tha ki tum Jaisi ladkiyon ki sirf yahi fitrat ho Sakti hai." Aman shouted. "Ye aap kya keh rahe hain?" Roshni was in shock. She never knew Aman still thought the same about her. "Jo bhi keh Raha hoon bilkul Sahi keh Raha hoon." Aman said and banged his hand on a nearby table. "Aapko lagta hai ki main aise kar Sakti hoon?" Roshni asked, hoping against hope that he says no. "Haan, mujhe pura yakeen hai ki tumnein ye Kiya hai." Aman said, not looking into her eyes. He also said few more of those hurtful words but she didn't hear anything. She just left the room, left the house and perhaps, left him. He cried, he cried a lot but uski aawaaz na Roshni ke kaano tak pahunchi na uske Dil tak. 

____(Flashback ends)____

"Beta, itni raat Ko Kahan Jaa Rahi ho?" Parveen asked. "Ammi, main bas ye kuch apni cheezein Lene aayi thi. Main Chali jaaungi, it's okay. Aur phir, mere dolle toh aapne dekhe hi hain." Roshni tried to laugh but she couldn't. Parveen smiled while Aman was just looking at her. He could feel her coldness towards him. "Beta, please!" Parveen pleaded. Roshni had no heart to stay there but couldn't say no to Parveen, so she agreed to stay back just for the night. "Thank you beta!" Parveen patted her cheeks and left with Chotu. 

Mahi, you wanted a continuation so I thought to continue it, I hope it was good enough. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Do drop in your views everyone. Also, not proofread toh please, forgive grammatical and spelling errors. 

Interesting update..An insight into what went wrong, was very well depicted...Eagerly waiting to know how Aman will make it up to Roshni.. Good going...Continue soon..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Octo ka update yayyy!๐Ÿฅณ

It was sooooo amazing. I was just praying every second that it should be long long long. And it was, thoda long. Yayy! (But not yayy really I want longer next time okay?)

I loved Roshni ka IDGAF attitude. Go girl! Don't take bs from anyone! Parveen ko reply diya par Khan Baba ko nahi. Jeh baat!

FB was ๐Ÿฅบ

And that last line. Awwww ๐Ÿ’”

I can imagine Aman crying like that though, for her. Bhale banda bohot hero banta hai but he's such a softie.๐Ÿ˜†

And I loved how worried sick he was. Aur satao usko ๐Ÿ˜†

Jaldi jaldi likho.

And thanks a loooooooot for updating and continuing.

Bohot mazaa aaya <3

Originally posted by SapSur

Interesting update..An insight into what went wrong, was very well depicted...Eagerly waiting to know how Aman will make it up to Roshni.. Good going...Continue soon..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah! Let's see how he makes up for his harsh words

I'll try posting next part soon. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Octo ka update yayyy!๐Ÿฅณ You so happy๐Ÿคฃ

It was sooooo amazing. I was just praying every second that it should be long long long. And it was, thoda long. Yayy! (But not yayy really I want longer next time okay?) These will be just 'shots' toh I'll be able to post them quickly without much delay. When I feel I'll have to write long chapters, I freak out and get lazy๐Ÿ˜†

I loved Roshni ka IDGAF attitude. Go girl! Don't take bs from anyone! Parveen ko reply diya par Khan Baba ko nahi. Jeh baat! True! I really want her to ignore him next time he screws up. ๐Ÿ˜›

FB was ๐Ÿฅบ

And that last line. Awwww ๐Ÿ’”

I can imagine Aman crying like that though, for her. Bhale banda bohot hero banta hai but he's such a softie.๐Ÿ˜† IKR. Sadist me wants him to cry๐Ÿคฃ

And I loved how worried sick he was. Aur satao usko ๐Ÿ˜† sure๐Ÿ˜›

Jaldi jaldi likho.

And thanks a loooooooot for updating and continuing.

Bohot mazaa aaya <3

I'm glad you liked it Mahi, I'll try posting the next one soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Octothorpe

Yeah! Let's see how he makes up for his harsh words

I'll try posting next part soon. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Will be waiting..๐Ÿ˜Š

I already can't wait to read the next update.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes please, let it be short and quick 

Btw Octo, yeh SS suna tha, FF suna tha, yeh FS kya hai?๐Ÿ˜†