This content was originally posted by: sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

what?gauri wants kiara n kalyani to get married? but why do early?all are irritated n making fun of gauri.but is gauri doing this on a purpose?fb scene was funny.om said gauri will cook all the food but gauri who doesn't know cooking prepared bread butter with her own hands.ha ha. jhanvi is a typical MIL who said that why she got only her son.ranveer saying that why her son got only her was superb.but loved jhanvi saying that gauri is a better mom than her

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Yes Gauri is an exceptional mother😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

oh no...just bcz gauri was teased she decided to leave the house n om is not stopping her.om saying that he is fed up of her tantrums was shocking n sad.but naughty gauri wanted om to stop her. can't believe that gauri is insecure with radhika's return ...doubts whether om loves her now also.excited for radhika's re entry.kids find their immature fights funny.but I felt sad reading their fights. aru n her pregnancy cravings.aru making dharam cook  through swetlana n leaving the sleep dharam had to cook.poor guy.ha ha. aru seems to be too sweet with dharam.is it sarcastic or genuine? 

perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy once again😳She is always insecure😉She was always like this with him, if only he understood😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: himani_rosid

Ha ha gauri is so crazy loved  rikara scenes they were so funny nice precap will dharam & meera meet waiting for next eagerly update soon

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved RiKara scenes😃You will have to wait and watch for that😉Will update very soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear😳It will be soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: taahir004

Parts 69 & 70 

Fabulous and so Awesome Chapters 

Thanks a lot dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 71 ~

Evening 

Mauritius 

Aru, Dharam, Priyanka and Ranveer arrived in Mauritius. They looks at the break taking view and gets amazed. Priyanka can’t hold her excitement “Wow ! It’s so beautiful guy’s. Now I can’t wait to see all it’s beauty !” 

“But we just came so I think we should just relax and take it easy. Plus, it won’t be too good for our baby !” Ranveer exclaimed. 

“Yes Priyanka, Ranveer is right we should think of our baby too. We should go to our rooms and meet up at dinner,” Aru said. 

Dharam nods and they goes directly to their hotel.

Bon Azur Beachfront Resort

Once inside the resort, Aru, Dharam and Priyanka, Ranveer goes to their respective suits. Just then Meera and Ansh checked in the same resort. They then goes to their respective rooms.

DhaRu’s room 

Aru opens the curtains curtailing the window and gets mesmerized seeing the view in front of her eyes. 

“Dharam, come here and see the view. It’s so beautiful and I must say we got the perfect suit to see the view !” she calls him. He walks towards her and see the view “Yes ! It’s indeed beautiful and lovely.” 

“Then I think you should be thankful to me that we came here on my insistence. Tum toh yaha aana hi nahi chahte the !” she said sarcastically. 

He doesn’t reply. 

“Fine ! Ab tumhe decide karna hai, ki tumhe aese muh phulakar rehna hai, ki enjoy karna hai !” she said innocently. 

“Okay, I will not spoil our mood,” he smiles “Tum change karlo mein aata hu !” 

“No need to go, you can stay here. I don’t mind !” she said saucily. He smiles and walks out from there. She touches her stomach emotionally “Thank you baby, it’s because of you that I could see today’s day ! Itne saalo mein pehli baar vo muskuraya. I am so happy now. Tumne dekha tumhare Mamma Papa tumse kitna pyar karte hai !”

India 

Hyderabad

Hotel Taj Land

Siddharth's film's launch party is going on. All the guests are enjoying it, while he being the gracious host is awaiting the arrival of his film's leading lady. She came in a rather elegant manner. The people present their starts gossiping in a hush hush way. She ignores the snide remarks at her and walks towards Sid "Hello sir, I hope I didn't came too late !"

He looks at her from down to up, in a way taking in her look "Hi gorgeous, you didn't !"

She feels awkward, but doesn't show it. Suddenly, he gently takes her hand in his and was about to kiss it, when he spots Roli walking in. He runs towards her, leaving Jasmin behind. She feels relieved. She then looks at the people present in the party and sees her two fav actresses - Trisha and Nayanthara, right in front of her. "Wow, I always wanted to meet them and my Mom is their fan too. She will be so happy, if I could get their autographs..!" thinking this she walks towards them, but their stare at her makes her feel unwanted and uncomfortable. 

"I wonder what Sid saw in her, that he casted her over me. She is just an average looking girl, unlike me !" Nayanthara said little miffed.

"I can only say it was his bad move. I was waiting for the good news regarding you, but then came this shocking news. Don't worry, he will regret it. You should have been in it, not her !" Trisha said to her friend, but secretly was relieved "Finally, someone saw your flaws and challenged you. I am happy and wish this new girl luck, whatever her name is !"

"What?" Nayanthara frowns "But did you mean you wanted to be part of this film and take my place?"

Trisha flushed "No, why would I think that? I mean only best for you..Moreover, I don't have time for this film, as I am busy with my other commitments.."

"Oh okay." Nayanthara said smilingly. Trisha felt relieved.

Jasmin feels bad but tries to mingle with them, when she hears them laughing, slightly looking at her. She sees them laughing at her expense making her feel an outsider. They doesn't mind her at all.

She then turns around and looks at the other people who are enjoying with each other, but all making her feel unwanted as they have made a gang of sorts and she was not welcomed, it was open for her to see.

"I shouldn't feel bad about this people. When the film will be a hit, this very people will welcome me with open arms, unlike now. And I should be happy that sir choose me just seeing my french advert, and unlike this people I didn't had to give an audition !" she thinks before going to the bar counter for a strong drink, to suck out this discomfort.

Roli is super happy to meet Sid "Surprised?"

He fake smiles but from inside he is shocked at her sudden appearance and puncturing his plan of spending lovely moments with Jasmine "Ro, you shouldn't have been here. I mean people will ask so many questions.."

"So what? I don't care about them. I was missing you so came. That's it. Aren't you happy seeing me?" she asked him. "No, I am happy !" he said taking her inside to meet his leading lady.

Roli meets Jasmin and is happy with his choice, as she compliments her. She asks about her, to which Sid says before Roli could reply "She is my very dear friend."

"Okay, nice to meet you ma'am !" she said happily. Both of them got along very well and she didn't felt unwanted anymore. But he is miffed, as his plan failed. They enjoys.

Mauritius 

Bon Azur Beachfront Resort

DhaRu and PriVeer came to dine in the resort's restaurant. Meera and Ansh too came there but she refuses “Ansh, I know you have a concert after 2 hours. But I feel like taking a stroll in the beach first and then we can dine !” 

“Okay !” he agrees and they walks out from there to the beach.

Aru is checking the menu while drinking. They soon places their order and quickly enough the waiter brings their order. 

“Aru, there is a good news for you !” Priyanka said filling her mouth with the morsel. 

“What darling?” Aru asked her. 

“I got to know your favorite rockstar Ansh is here and guess what. He will be performing in just 2 hours !” she said excitedly. 

Aru can’t believe it “What are you saying ? Is he really? Then why are we waiting here?” 

“Wait now don’t tell..” Dharam almost chocked but she stops him “Yes ! I mean it. Tum aur Ranveer abhi jaoge show ka pass laane. I want to see his concert !” 

“Yes please me too ! Ranveer go hurry up,” she said. Ranveer gets up “Okay, as you say !” 

Dharam reluctantly gets up to go, while they can’t contain their happiness.

Night 

Beach 

Aru is sitting sadly there, when Dharam came and sits besides her “I am sorry. I couldn’t get it, it’s full.” 

She turns her face away in agony. 😏 

“I will make up for it. Tum ab aise upset mat raho. Agli baar neun advance mein hi book karlunga. Now happy?” he said, though he is wondering why he is saying all this, that to her. But then from the corner of his eyes, he sees PriVeer looking at them. She frowns “Yes, agli baar jo kabhi nahi aanewala !” 

After much arguments, she decides to forgive him, as she leans her head against his shoulder and he protectively holds her. “Aww, so cute !” Priyanka exclaims. 

“Yes ! Thank God, you are not angry with me,” Ranveer sighs. 

“Kisne kaha ki tumse, that I am not angry with you? I am and you will have to pay for it. Toh, kal shopping pe pura time mere saath rahoge and I will make sure you will not say no, to whatever I want !” Priyanka said before leaving making him ponder “What? God, where did I got stuck ?”

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago