Users

Frequent Posters

mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Ha usko bhi ni choda 

But I cant stand against him 

I stand against CVs... KSG and Bajaj can do anything and I'll take it with one tonne of salt

If I can't watch, I'll read it and look at the creatives

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

mujhe toh hindu marriage ke bare mai itna nei pata , but i heard about gandharva marriage, iyea shadi ka in actual koi validity hai ajke jamane mai in locality. is not this marriage connected with dev devta , if i am not wrong .. keya human being is allowed to do shadi?

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

I've always said this and this will continue. Neutral audience are starting to get fed up. The soulmate romance is losing its essence. It's become a joke to the trp or neutral audience. That's due to the fact that every track has soulmate about to unite and marry, something happens that cause them not to marry, then either one is married of to someone else and finally prerna is mopping and crying around the house. It's the same repeat and rinse track. Who wants to watch that? It's better to switch the channel.

Bajaj track maintained the 2 trp but in the middle of ek chaat track when they starting showing back and forth between two man, it started to decrease. That's because it was distasteful, cheap and morally wrong. If they would have stayed with prerish after their marriage they would've kept the neutral audience. Who cares what fandom says. Tell your story and don't worry about the backlash. In the end it will pay off. However they chose to play both fandoms and this result. 

The fact is that soulmate love isn't important nor seriously taken by the audience because they already know what to expect lol 

👍🏼

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I see posts like this is 2019 and not 2001 (totally disregarding the fact that this reboot is 100x more regressive)

And then there are essays on Gandharva Vivah that dates back to Vedic times. 

Seriously!

I swear man!!!! Like what even...2019 mein baithke people were discussing and justifying such stuff. Itna backward jaane ki zaroorat hai kya....

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

mujhe toh hindu marriage ke bare mai itna nei pata , but i heard about gandharva marriage, iyea shadi ka in actual koi validity hai ajke jamane mai in locality. is not this marriage connected with dev devta , if i am not wrong .. keya human being is allowed to do shadi?

Notable examples are Dushyant and Shakuntala and Bheem and Hidimba (Mahabharata). This form of marriage dates back to Vedic times. It has no relevance at present. 

This show made a mockery of even this form of marriage.

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

I swear man!!!! Like what even...2019 mein baithke people were discussing and justifying such stuff. Itna backward jaane ki zaroorat hai kya....

And that too when they have a problem with a year as recent as 2001. I mean...it's just 18 years back in contrast to Vedic era. 😆

mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Did You Know Love Marriages & Live-In Relationships Were Totally Cool In Ancient India? http://www.scoopwhoop.com/Gandharva-Marriage

Enjoy!

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythical

Did You Know Love Marriages & Live-In Relationships Were Totally Cool In Ancient India? http://www.scoopwhoop.com/Gandharva-Marriage

Enjoy!

Manu argued that Gandharva wedding was suitable for warriors and kings and not regular people.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Notable examples are Dushyant and Shakuntala and Bheem and Hidimba (Mahabharata). This form is marriage dates back to Vedic times. It has no relevance at present. 

This show made a mockery of even this form of marriage.

That means this term used in only ancient era ..

such a regressive show ever 👎🏼

and prerna in this basis came to destroy komo's marriage on the name of sassyness 🤢

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also, I want to clarify something from other people here, does marrying with applying Sindoor make the marriage illegal? Does missing one ritual make a marriage invalid? 

Maharashtrians and South Indians don't have that ritual.