superb
update soon
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry for late reply dear 

Superb update dear 

Felt so bad for ishra especially Ishu and baby 

Without her mistake she is suffering a lot but I am hundred percent sure soon she lived a happiest life with Raman and baby 

Whoever is in Raman position will behaved like this only 

Bhalla family is worst toshiji a gold trigger 

Raman anger is justified for his parents money matters most 

Loved Ishu anger towards toshiji hope she stick with it doesn't try to close with them 

Thank God Raman bring her back 

Only Raman can take care of Ishu and baby no one can understand her other than him 

Happy that Raman shared everything with Ishu now itself 

They started their life as couple with truth 

I loved it totally dear 

Please bring more close scenes of ishra from next part 

Update soon dear please 

Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally Ishu knows. Bhallas are just to much.
Poor ishra both are suffering. Thays true your Ram uncle just had cage you three.

Update soon di.
Tq for pm.
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hoping that you will soon continue 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taahir004

Hoping that you will soon continue 

Will update soon

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's long time no update from you

Waiting for your updates 

Continue soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 8

A quick recap of the story, ishita was married to aman and was expecting but aman died in accident. Otherside raman was shown living with his dada, ram bhalla. Ram unites with his family brother and truth reveals that raman is aman twin brother and ram has snatched him from om and toshi. He put condition that raman and ishita should gets married. Ishra gets married due to family pressure

Ram dies leaving a will which is binding ishra together. Raman told ishita about will and tell her that he will divorce her after five year and will give his name to her baby.

Present

Raman still sitting in car thinking whether he has done right or wrong by telling all truth to ishita. He ruffles his hairs in frustration and thinks about his deceased father. He comes out of the car and moves inside the house as everyone was sleeping he silently walks towards his room and lays on bed freely and closes his eyes.

Otherside, ishita was sitting in her room and thinking about all the condition of will. She feels a severe headache. She presses her forehead while tears makes their way from her eyes. she thinks: why my destiny always plays with my feeling. Tiredness took of her and she too fall asleep.

Raman was still sleeping hugging his pillow while he felt a light touch at his hairs. He smiles in sleep and says: dada.. let me sleep for five minutes more.

Toshi jee looks at raman and says: maa puttar uthja tujhe office kay liye late ho raha hoga.

Listening to her voice, he immediately gets up and glares at her and says: just go away from here. And turns his face.

Toshi jee: puttar.. and cups his face lovingly. raman shrugs her hand and says: just leave from here I don’t want to shout at you unnecessarily..

Tosh jee: I  know you are angry with us but I know soon you will accept us. We had no fault puttar. We just trusted ram bhai and he took youaway from us and thrown us from house. She wipes her te ars.

Raman: I don’t want to listen anything .. you will not leave my room. I myself will leave from here. Saying this he gets up and leaves the room making toshi jee sad.

Raman comes downstairs and shout for neelu.. neelu comes and hands over him his orange juice. Raman was about to gulp it when he hears again toshi jee: ishita puttar from now onwards, you will take care of raman needs. Bechara kaise subah chillata hai..

Ishita looks at toshi jee and then at raman. She takesher plate of food and leaves for her room while raman looks at toshi jee and says: in sab kaamon kay liye servants hain. And please no more drama.

Toshi jee keeps quite and settles for have her breakfast. While raman murmurs in anger and leaves for his room to get readyfor office.

Raman room

He was getting ready when he hears a knock on the door he makes faces thinking that again toshi jee will be there. He replies:come in coldly. He looks at door and finds ishita standing there.

Ishita: I want to talk to you

Raman nods and signs her to come inside.

Ishita comes inside the room and was about to talk when raman sign her to sit and wait as his phone rings. Ishita nods and sits at bed and was waiting for raman to finish his call.

After finishing his call raman too sit beside her and says: what you want to say ishita.

Ishita: meine iss bare mein bohat socha hai. I don’t want to be burden on you. Aur mera bacha to bilkul bhi nahe koi booj hoga apper.

Raman was listening to her kneely.

Ishita: I want to do job

Raman: its not need you should focus on your health and baby. I have lot of money you don’t worry I will manage.

Ishita: I don’t want charity for myself and my baby.

Raman was shocked listening to her and says: aisa nahe ishita.

Ishita: to phr kaisa hai raman. We just have a namesake relation between us. Just rishta hi nahe to ap jo bhi mere liye karaingay wo ehsaan hi hoga.

Raman: ishita..

Ishita: let me complete.

Raman nods and sign her to continue.

Ishita; you need to understand this raman. That you will only give my baby your name not the love every child wants from his or her father. Aur agar taras kha kay thora pyaar usy dain day gay lekin jab wo panch saal ka hoga to ap humain choor dain gay.. wo kaise ye sab samjhe ga..

Raman looks at ishita and feels unknown restlessness consuming him. Ishita continues to say: I cant move out of this house but atleast I can move out of your life

Raman: what do you mean.

Ishita: when I will get busy with my job our interaction will be reduced to zero aur alag hone mein asaani hogi.

Saying this she turns to leave but she stops as raman says: raman kumar bhalla kisi pe taras nahe khata.. aur tumhain aisa kuch karne ki zaroorat nahe hai because I am going to USA.

Ishita turns and looks at raman

Raman: don’t think that I am going because of you. Actuall your business is vast and all over the world aur isi wajah say muje aise long tours pay jana hota hai. This time it is for four months.

Ishita nods and leaves.

Evening

Raman return home with mihir while every one was sitting in lounge. Raman looks at ishita and smiles lightly. Ishita couldn’t stop herself to smile back at him. He walks towards om and forwards some paper.

Om looks at raman and asks: what is this?

Raman: this is share transfer paper I have name 20 percent shares on your name

Om: we don’t need this raman. Its your and bhaisahab hardwork we don’t have any right on it.

Raman: let it be.

Om: puttar.

Raman: you have told me about romi and simmi admission.

Om nods.

Raman: in these paper there are two admission forms also. Aik dehli ka college hai aur aik mumbai ka which ever they like.

Toshi jee knowing that Mumbai college is best squeals and declares that romi and simmi will study there.

Raman: this is mihir. I am going for some business purpose he will take care of everything here. Apko job hi kaam ho mihir say kehna. Bhallas nods and disperse to make arrangement for romi and simmi admission leaving raman ishita and mihir behind.

Raman looks at ishita and walks towards her ishita gets up. Mihir greets ishita: Namaste bhabhi..

Ishita smiles politely while raman says: mihir I don’t trust any body else therefore you will personally take care of ishita.

Mihir: jee bhai..

Ishita looks at raman who sign mihir to leave. Mihir leaves while raman says: you want to ask something

Ishita: why mihir

Raman: mihir is very trustworthy ishita. Although we have namesake relation but for world you are my wife and raman bhalla takes care of everything which is his. I am going for airport. Take care

Ishita looks at his retreating figure and remembers his words how he owned her today. She was not getting anything what is in store for her and her baby in future.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response.

Love riddi