Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mythical

These are not flawed characters... this is just kachra

Its like the CVs are just piling on the crap and garnishing it with gems chocolates thinking we, the viewers, will dive in just for a small sweet treat.

Bajaj was a well fleshed out character - now its gone boom! Just glimpses are seen now and again. plus he's turned professor to X

Pre - Never mind. I can write a thesis on this one...

X - has become nevermind... introvert who loved books has become a career stalker - go to work, make money, do something for gods sakes! Plus he's got bajaj trying to teach him, giving him hints and he's a very bad student!

it's like The Rishabh Bajaj ki izzat ki tauheen  to do such small gimmicks - He's the type of character that just sweeps his hands and companies fall... woh khaufnak hai aur usse kissi ki nahi pari hai.... but here being adarsh pati, adarsh damaad, adarsh insaan - what the dupatta! Where is my lying, scheming, deceptive, grey, manipulative, diabolical, nasty, vindictive, no holds barred villianero/anti-hero???? X should be in coma by now... a shell company should have bought out BB by now... That whole Basu family should have been dead by a gas leak, failed breaks, goons, fallen off a cliff, eaten by wild dogs, etc, something by now....

a husband is fighting for his rights on his wife? this is 2019 - even a woman won't fight, she'll just serve a guy divorce papers and say eat shit and die.  this is the kind of regressive shit that is unfathomable.

KSG ki hotness is also not bujhaoing my pyaas for blood, gore and mayhem...😔

@ bold Sach baat!!

They are insulting him with this plot line. He was glorious once upon a time. He had Prerna quaking in fear when he came back. She had nightmares about him separating her from her soulmate. His core was manipulation. He always, always won because he could turn any situation in his favour. Circus Ka clown bana k rakh diya hain. The original Bajaj is doing cartwheels rn. 🤦🤦

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shin-chan

P-Kuki BTS dekhe lag raha hain P will be on bed rest... RB drops Kuki at SN so that Sharmas take care of Kuki

Then all that you wrote wont be possible ðŸ¤”

prerna ke alava bajaj kuki ko sharma house chorga ?

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

My bags are yet to be unpacked the house is yet to cleaned and i  am here on the bed with my phone discussing about a show that is not even worth it ðŸ¤£

what i like about you the most is this.You accept the truth .🤣

komlika thumbnail

P-Kuki BTS dekhe lag raha hain P will be on bed rest... RB drops Kuki at SN so that Sharmas take care of Kuki

Then all that you wrote wont be possible ðŸ¤”

Which bts? Why would she be on bed rest? 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

prerna ke alava bajaj kuki ko sharma house chorga ?

Ab lag toh aise hi raha hain as per Kuki-Shivani in SN BTS

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

Which bts? Why would she be on bed rest? 

Pregnancy sickness ... Do teen din se RB asking her to take rest every now and then ðŸ¤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3b6i41BmaL/?igshid=1vmzk6uuia085

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Heya guys whatz up ðŸ¤—

shin-chan thumbnail

KC is around the corner and other show fans are busy discussing KC sequences of their leads

And here we are analyzing who is the reason behind Kuki getting hurt and Raavan Taandav

WT- 

komlika thumbnail

Pregnancy sickness ... Do teen din se RB asking her to take rest every now and then ðŸ¤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3b6i41BmaL/?igshid=1vmzk6uuia085

I think She will be busy else where not bedrest if going to an assumption ke Bajaj will leave her behind in BB 

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rmahi25

BB kab kharidegaa tab?

BB na karidpayega bas ðŸ˜†