WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaar jo bhi accha hai. 🤣 frantic Bajju milega mereko wohi chahiye 🤣

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

🤦

I really want to know how difficult it is to write a good TV serial with a sensitive male lead, a strong female lead and the morally ambiguous parallel male lead. How difficult is it when you already have these characters drawn out? And so well. This show is literally following this party/pooja, accident, hospital, jail repeat formula.. And there is no development of the characters' arcs. I hope Shivani lands in the jail this time though..🙄

Yup, the circle this show follows, Party/ Celebration/ Festival, followed by hospital sequence, followed up by jail and the circle repeats...Yeh show ka so called USP hai yeh.. And at your question, it is not difficult at all, if you have a good plot, to develop it, it is easy it comes with the flow, I am saying this as a FF writer myself, but these cv's ke liye it is as hard as going to Mars....

If Shivani is responsible for this then she needs to put behind bars for sure..No lenience should be given by RB in this matter, after all it is Cookie who is hurt..

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Yaar jo bhi accha hai. 🤣 frantic Bajju milega mereko wohi chahiye 🤣

At frantic RB, I say YAAYYY...🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Going by RB ka dress it's a new one, the one he is wearing with Cookie in his arms. So possibly due to negligence late at night Cookie is hurt. Prerna gets the push to hate Anurag. Leaves BB with  Cookie along with her to Sharma nivas which is why we have Cookie at Sharma nivas too and Bajaj too follows out of Bb but he doesn't shift to Sharma nivas for they don't like him. Komo does tandav at BB

What nonsense crap i am speaking 🤣

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SapSur

I loved these scenes winking and waving bye to EX..🤣RB at his very best, cheeky and cool...😎 Nice GIFs, Oppo..

Thx dear ❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

My bags are yet to be unpacked the house is yet to cleaned and i  am here on the bed with my phone discussing about a show that is not even worth it 🤣

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

yessss yeh log ek hi dress mein poora week nikaal dete 🤣

Next day as per all these BTS and precap -

Anurag shows marriage video truth to RB

Kuki getting hurt

Anurag finds out gunde

RB shows some papers to Anurag

Hmm a lot is gonna happen on one day ie on Vijayadashami ... 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Pls someone confim me if Cookie is in the same dress with the SHARMA's or not. I don't remember seeing the pic with shivani and the other brother. 

no that time kukku wore deep brown colored lehenga

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Going by RB ka dress it's a new one, the one he is wearing with Cookie in his arms. So possibly due to negligence late at night Cookie is hurt. Prerna gets the push to hate Anurag. Leaves BB with  Cookie along with her to Sharma nivas which is why we have Cookie at Sharma nivas too and Bajaj too follows out of Bb but he doesn't shift to Sharma nivas for they don't like him. Komo does tandav at BB

What nonsense crap i am speaking 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 u are speaking just like the show and the script 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

quite possible let's see waise they will make everything go round and round even after 7642764626 episodes the show will be stuck with Pre ka pingpong and Bajaj and Anurag saying My wife .. my soulmate 

Seriously this ping pong and circle of kasautii is getting on my nerves..Ab bohat hogaya...  Agar Prerna is responsible for Cookie being hurt, then I would say we have got all the more reason to root for #SingleRishabhBajaj and #FreeRishabhBajaj!!!!